Glossary soon to be available?

Q

Quantuum_Reality

I seem to be unable to access the glossary. The links I have tried send me to an Administrator/User login page. I have not attempted to go past that point. Are we to use this User name and password?

I appreciate the commitment.

Thank you-

Q/R Cheryl

Hi Cheryl, the glossary is down at the moment, will be back very soon.

Joe

Thanks Joe-

As I watch the roll out continue, I am impressed by the process and can only imagine the work behind the scenes.

An issue that has arisen in casschat (my perception only in terms of "issue") is a common language. I, personally, would find it helpful if I had access to the glossary to provide a basis of what I am assuming (perhaps incorrectly) is an agreed upon consensus of terminology.

I am presently working on a post for casschat where I would very much appreciate the opportunity to align language to an established commanality.

Given I have no idea what goes into preparation for roll out :-), I am very much aware that the list of priorities is massive.

Thank you again-

Q/R Cheryl

Although I had not accessed the glossary prior to the new roll out, it is lovely and much appreciated !! Thank you, thank you !!!

Q/R Cheryl

Glossary now has random entry picker

I added a button named "Random" to the esoteric glossary page. Glossary: http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php

Clicking it will randomly pick a term from the glossary that is defined.
It is great fun to explore the glossary. Osit ;-)

It currently does not display the actual random term in the search box, but instead has the word 'random' displayed.

I welcome your feedback and any suggestions for further enhancements.

Dominique.

Hey that's really cool! I got "4th Density Bleedthrough" for the first word - bleh, my life has had a bit too much of that of late - lol - irony. Anyway the ony real improvement on the random search thing I can think of is if it pulled up the full definition as well as the word, I didn't know there was a dictionary here - did you do the graphics? The graphics are glorious!

Oooh, Thanks! I picked up Gnosticism as first one. Will QFG-sott team fill in topics that are now in black, like near-death experience for instance? I saw man with spiralling golden horns in egyptian costume and setting was egyptian. He was always surrounded by his aidees, but we didn't speak, only observed each other. The passage there wasn't a tunnel, more like walking through a huge hall all black with glowing molecular structures on the way. And long very tight spiralling staircase like dna. I don't know what the heck it means as what i saw doesn't confirm to Moore's descriptions of what many other people had seen.

yep. and it wasn't neither "walking" nor "flying" anything i would describe in terms of movements of physical body

Thanks, Dominique, the 'random' button is quite fun, actually. =D

anart said:
Thanks, Dominique, the 'random' button is quite fun, actually. =D
Thanks. I've had great fun discovering the vastness of this glossary myself.

CarpeDiem said:
Oooh, Thanks! I picked up Gnosticism as first one. Will QFG-sott team fill in topics that are now in black, like near-death experience for instance?
As far as undefined terms, you may contribute if you feel up to it.
You seem to have had a near-death experience, so that would qualify you as an expert on this matter in my opinion.
If you have a good definition just post it here and one of the glossary editors can review and add it. Or on of the moderators can create a glossary category? <wink wink>

highmystica said:
Anyway the ony real improvement on the random search thing I can think of is if it pulled up the full definition as well as the word, I didn't know there was a dictionary here - did you do the graphics? The graphics are glorious!
Thanks for the suggestion. I will look into it.

The graphics were done by greyblaster. I believe somebody else did the category icons.

It could just be me and my computer, but the 'random' button is not working this evening...any ideas?

anart said:
It could just be me and my computer, but the 'random' button is not working this evening...any ideas?
My mistake.
Sorry about that. I have been experimenting with some other code and didn't clean up properly.
I put everything back to normal.

Dominique.

Access to glossary

This wednesday 19th of September, I don't manage to access the definitions of the glossary. Does anyone else experience the same problem ?

Access to glossary

Hi Alex, I am having the same problem here however the "Random" button works but clicking on the individual alphabets just brings up an empty page.

Back
Top Bottom