Global deception?

Keit

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Hello everyone.:) First of all, good luck with a new format. Love it :cool:

I want to share with you the dream I had today.
This is not a usual dream topic for me (although I had my share of apocaliptical dreams), so maybe it's has some deeper meaning. Who knows. I hope not. But, first of all, you should know that I live in Israel.

In the dream, I was part of the group, trapped inside some building. I don't remember how or why we got there, but we had no electricity or much food and water. We were traped there for almost a week. Suddenly we heard loud sounds of explosions. We didn't know what it was and couldn't get out and check it. And I started to feel a little uneasy. I've noticed that our group was mainly women, guarded by two or three man. And I had a feeling that they were watching us for some reason, and not just "guarding".

After sometime, we succeeded to come out. I walked out with an older man. Maybe because I heard an exposion, I was expecting to see black smoke or ruins, but instead I saw a clear sky for miles. I told about it to the old man, I said: "How strange. What were those booms if there is no smoke or any indicaton of exposion". And he answered: "Oh, this is because those explosions are far away from here. If you will continue in this direction, you will definitely see the black smoke." I was somehow sceptical, because I remembered how loud they were, like it was directly above our heads.. But something did happen - there were no people on the streets. The city was empty. I started to run toward a center, trying to find someone, who could give me some information.

And then I saw people running toward vehicles and evacuationg the area. I shouted to one woman "What is going on here? Why everyone are evecuating". She looked at me suprised and asked me where I was all this time. I answered that I was trapped for a week in some building. She invided me to her house and turned a TV on a news channel. I saw images of black smoke, fire and explosions, injured people and plane crash. It's looked like a real mess. I looked at her and asked again - what is going on? She said: "Don't you understand? Arabs. Arabs are coming! They have started a global war. We have to evacuate!" I asked if they are already inside a country, and she said: "No, they are bombarding us from outside". But I didn't see any indication for a war or imminent danger ! I had a feeling that what they showed on the TV, was different from an actual reality. In the reality, the sky were clear.

Then I woke up. In a dream, I had a feeling like it was a fake, it was staged to look as arabs started a global war, but the actual situation indicated that the sky were indeed clear. And maybe, those men guarded us for some reason. Maybe there are people who could interfire with the process, to see that this is actually a deception.

p.s And this dream reminded me about something else. Not so long ago, we had several mysterious booms that were coming from the sea.
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3160722,00.html
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3173415,00.html

And here several interesting comments. By the way, two or so weeks ago, was another big earthquake near Crete.

"Have also felt / heard the booms several times over the past few months in my apartment near the Herzliya Marina - something between an earth tremor and a low frequency atmospheric shockwave. The energy is more sustained than a thunderclap, and lasts for several seconds. The events are more common at night.

Once I called the police and they said that maybe the navy was up to something. I tend to agree with them and think that the mysterious phenomenon is caused by activities at sea, either below or above the surface.
Fractal , Tel Aviv (11.23.05) "
"168. A 6.5 Richter Scale Earthquake in Crete Recently
The detonation mechanism is complex, requiring multiple stages to reach complete and efficient ignition of the main core. It is imperative to test it under live conditions before you can use it.
More hints?
What is so powerful and devastating you can only test it in water, far from the shore, and still it is noticed?

?Still don't get it
(23.11.05) "

Back
Top Bottom