Glitch in the matrix

I've been noticing missing/disappearing items more frequently also. Then I'll look in a previously searched area and there it is. More alarmingly, and I don't know if this is related, but I have been experiencing memory failures....a lot. Lately, I'll have a thought/idea and if someone/something interrupts it, it will vanish in an instant and most times it is gone forever. This is happening so often now I have to write things down. Is this a symptom of The Wave? Or maybe early onset dementia? I'm 36, and try not to worry about things beyond my control but I am having trouble accepting this new memory loss. I can face almost anything except the deterioration of my mental faculties.

FWIW, my partner is 54 and I am 60, and we have good cognitive skills, as we read a lot, I haven't owned a TV since 1998, and we play, practice and compose music every day. (For context) and these last 2 years we have had very strange events happening with our memories. For this time I have kept saying to her that it is as if 2 movies are being displayed in my minds ey at once. As if living 2 timelines in synch. We have decided that these 2 things are linked. And when one of us starts feeling that we are grasping at a name, a title, an event, we talk it through. This has helped us feel more comfortable with these spells. Also, they could be linked with 'beaming' 'wi-fi' and hopefully nothing more nefarious. FWIW

I had weird experiences in December- January. I don't know if this qualify as glitches, but it could be merging of realities. I woke up several times in panic because my kids and spouse were not at home. It took me several minutes each time to remember that I was childless and unmarried. Each time, I was thinking of a different family. Once I was just looking for a son, another time I had a son and a daughter... It was really weird, it was as if I was tuned to an alternate reality for a few minutes.

Unusual events going back to September of 2019.

Mid September 2019
Lot's of electronics misbehaving
Unusual thunderstorm for my area

About one week later a very strange electronic anomaly.

I was looking through news items online on my laptop and a story caught my eye. I am not sure why. It was about David Soul, from an old American TV show called Starsky and Hutch. It was about how the two main characters Starsky ( Paul Michael Glaser ) and Hutch ( David Soul ) were still friends all these years later and were always there for each other. At the time I couldn't remember Starsky's real name ( Paul Michael Glaser ) and asked my wife about it and she said she was just reading a story about them. Right at that time in front of both of us, our TV started a spinning circle bubble loading icon and in a couple of seconds, a documentary about David Soul and Paul Michael Glaser started playing on the TV right in the middle of a regular TV show. Neither of us have any electronic devices that can stream to the TV or any devices in the home actually that have streaming enabled. We thought that maybe the voice command on the remote might have picked up what we were talking about, but we do not even use the voice command on it and you have to be pushing the voice command button on it for it to work. We do not have Alexa or Google Assistant or any such thing. Our TV is a so called smart TV and has Internet access, but it was in the middle of a regular TV program. No one was interacting with it at all. Both my wife and I were a little freaked out. We could not get the TV out of the program. I finally had to reboot the cable box to clear it.

Early October thru mid December - I came down with three illnesses, one after another. Very unusual for me.

Early October:
I caught a virus the first week of October or there abouts. It started with a tickle in the bronchial airways. It did not dawn on me at first, but in a couple of days I had the burning lungs and cough and burning eyes, congestion, having to sleep sitting up. I had a low fever and minor aches for less than 2 days. It took about 4-5 days for it to really come on, a couple 3-4 days to peak, and then 4-5 days to subside.

I was OK for about two weeks and thought I had gotten back to 100%.

Early November:
Once again I felt a tickle in my bronchial passages with a cough, but immediately recognized it. I thought, no not again, I just got over one. The illness ran a similar course 4-5 days coming down with it, 3-4 days for it to peak, 5-7 days for it to subside. But this time the middle peak period was more difficult, fever up to 102 F, severe lung burning, severe body aches all over, sleeping propped up or not sleeping at all.

I was OK once again through the November U.S. Thanksgiving holiday, a small nice dinner gathering with my wife, daughter and her beau, and another small family that is close to ours.

Early December:
Immediately after Thanksgiving ( Dec 2nd or 3rd ) once again the cough and tickle in the airways. This time it was milder, a slight and short lung burning, no fever, mild aches and it was over entirely in about 8-10 days.

Feb. 15 - Feb. 29 ( Covid starting to hype up. The events are in the order they occurred )

Event 1
My wife mentioned a dream she had. She rarely mentions her dreams, but because it was about me and she thought it was hilarious, she told me about it. The main thing brought to her awareness in the dream was that I had gotten a haircut ( I had been needing one ) and she looked at me and just began laughing hysterically ( in the dream ), because I had like a mohawk peak and my hair was dyed several bright colors.

Event 2
My wife asks me to take a look at the wall in the bedroom in front of a window where there is a nightstand. She asks if I remember this gash in the wall about one foot above the floor and she mentions that one of the legs of the nightstand is broken. The broken leg is stuck back on with barely anything to hold it in place. If you try to move the nightstand, the leg just falls off. I don't remember it, she does not remember it. I think I must have done it at some point, but I don't know why I could not remember it or why I would not have tried to mend it.

Event 3
My wife asks me to come take a look at the stove. I walk into the kitchen and smell like a charring odd type of smoke. She said she had a pan on the stove and after only a few seconds sparks started flying and it made a huge popping sound and started smoking. She turned the burner off. This is an electric coil burner stove. I took the pan off ( the pan was kind of stuck on to the burner ) and on the burner coil a large area on it had what looked like maybe plastic had burned on it. The bottom of the pan had about a 10 cm by 3 cm char mark on it. After washing the bottom of the pan to get the charring off, there was a crack/fissure about 4 cm long in the bottom of the pan. The pan apparently had a defect in the metal and for what ever reason decided to now manifest and it had actually arc welded itself to the burner coil.

March 6
I was planning on getting a haircut as shops were already closing voluntarily due to the Covid hype. My regular haircut shop had closed so I found one still open about 5 miles from my home and planned on going the next day to get it cut ( my hair was pretty long for my liking ).

March 7
I thought about the haircut dream, the strange nightstand anomaly and the strange pan electrical incident and decided not to go and get my haircut. I had no concern about Covid. I just decided the recent events brought to my attention were too odd and they started with the haircut dream my wife had and maybe the trip to get a haircut was just not important right now.

Interestingly, I got my haircut ( home cut ) about one month later and my hair has changed. I now have a permanent peak down the center that is natural and no matter what I do I can't get rid of it.

April 5
The kitchen sink waste disposal motor seized up and I had to replace it. ( It may have just been time )

April 30
The clothes dryer heat quit working and I had to replace it. ( It may have just been time )

May 1
My wife asked me if I moved the flower in the bathroom. I did not even know what she was talking about. She asked me to come into the bathroom and she showed me what she was talking about. On the wall there is a glass shelf and sitting on it is a ceramic bud vase about 10 cm tall. On the shelf where the vase is, laying about 10 cm from the vase is an artificial red poppy flower. The red poppy is supposed to be in the vase. I don't know how the red poppy got out of the vase. My wife does not know how the red poppy got out of the vase. The vase and red poppy flower that is supposed to be in it have been there for several years.

I honestly don't know where I should be posting this, this thread seems to be the more relevant.

I've had something really strange happening to me many years ago and I still can't explain it. Back in 2009 I got an mp3 player in order to listen to some music while going to school and back every morning and evening. I had put many albums at the beginning but didn't update the playlist that much over the years. After listening to the same limited tracklist for 3 years, I basically new all the songs like the back of my hand.

After graduating highschool I gradually stopped listening to my mp3 player, up until 2017. Back then I wanted to listen again to my old tracklist, partly because I loved those songs, partly out of nostalgia. And at that moment the weirdest thing happened, in one album a song was completely different from what I remembered ! :-O The name was the same, the audio file was the same since 2009, yet the song itself was different.

On top of that I couldn't (still can't actually) listen to it in its entirety as it gave me a creepy feeling/repelled me. Was it a glitch in the matrix ? A merging of parallel realities maybe ? Honestly I haven't a clue and it baffles me !

Thank you @Palinurus, that's what I was looking for. Hard to find something when you don't even know what to search/how to put it. I'll copy my post over there and read the thread. Perhaps I'll find some answers to my questions, even the glimpse of a hint is fine by me :lol:

All videos/photos must be taken with many grains of salt now (except the miniature clay baked Mexican grey aliens). What made me pause about this one though, is the last chicken that kept running into the net, looking stunned and confused instead of going around it. Studies have found that chickens are actually quite intelligent, on par with dogs, chimpanzees, dolphins, so I thought that was one acting very weird. Anyway, if it's fake, it's not a bad effort.

Back
Top Bottom