Giorgia Meloni Set To Become Italy's First Female Prime Minister

She also kisses Israel's backside in this recent interview.

But then, everyone has to pay homage to Israel just to 'get in the game'.

However, 4 years ago she had favorable things to say about Syria, Russia and even Hezbollah:

I will also say this: just because she is/was a member of the Aspen Institute, that alone doesn't mean much. Think Tanks are so ubiquitous in Western politics these days that everybody at some point has some affiliation with one, even if it was just some scholarship, some participation in an event, or whatever. Same goes for the WEF. Now, if someone has had an active role in Thinktankistan for years, that might mean something. So yeah, let's wait and see. The Eurocrats sure don't like her! My guess is that if she is sincere, she will we dealt with in one form or another: stifled internally, blackmailed by the EU, character-assassinated by the media, etc.

I will also say this: just because she is/was a member of the Aspen Institute, that alone doesn't mean much. Think Tanks are so ubiquitous in Western politics these days that everybody at some point has some affiliation with one, even if it was just some scholarship, some participation in an event, or whatever. Same goes for the WEF. Now, if someone has had an active role in Thinktankistan for years, that might mean something. So yeah, let's wait and see. The Eurocrats sure don't like her! My guess is that if she is sincere, she will we dealt with in one form or another: stifled internally, blackmailed by the EU, character-assassinated by the media, etc.
Agree, i've decided to take the same position towards Meloni. Considering that Italy is basically a US colony, you can imagine the influence and the pressure under which the italian political apparatus was/is subjected to.

Those that dared to question the US ownership of Italy as a colony have been taken out (Aldo Mori in the '60 and others) or character assassinated as Berlusconi back in 2010-2011 thus his government being overthrown, thus being installed a banking cartel technocrat, Mario Monti. If you're wise enough to understand with whom you're dealing with then you'll have to play smart, very smart if you want to reach the point when you could try to work towards making a difference.

Assuming that the above applies at least in part to Meloni then it's understandable why she had to act the way she acted while the mighty "Drago" ruled with an iron fist during covid mass hysteria. Now that she finally reached the upper political power echelons she could be the change that her italian brothers are so craving for but not all by herself of course. And here I agree with what Alex Mercouris mentioned in the Duran video installment Luc mentioned earlier and me posting it, that if she'll forge serious and strategic alliances with more experienced politicians like Berlusconi for example, together they could make a difference and possibly survive against the mighty crushing claw of the Washington- Bruxelles hyenas.

Considering the state of affairs in Italy, that is, the little indepentent maneuvering of the political apparatus due to the huge external influences and pressure Meloni could be the only possible tolerable candidate that could at least help the italian people to see the unseen, that is, under whose rulership actually they're, that is, that they are being owned as property by the US and probably do more from there onwards.

She could be our Donald Trump. But these are just speculations and nothing more. Will have to wait and see who she really is as i've mentioned in my previous post.

Edit: clarification

Sorry, in my previous post i meant Aldo Moro, not Mori, sorry for the typo. Aldo Moro, the italian prime minister back in the 70', being assassinated after being kidnapped on the street, in plain daylight, actually in 1978 (not in the 60') by the Nato Gladio operatives.

Daniel Ganser wrote a fascinating book on the strategy of tension under which the western Europe has been subjected to in the 60', 70', 80' where he mentions the real culprits of Moro's kidnapping and assassination. The reason being that he wasn't playing ball with the US and after being warned by Kissinger during a meeting he had been taken care of.

Meloni giving Macron 'what for' during her campaign:

Summary: Macron accused Meloni (and/or her party/ideology) of being 'disgusting, irresponsible, etc'. Meloni replied with an explainer of WHY Italy has a mass migration problem: French wars and colonial monetary policy that keeps north Africa poor and France 'energy-secure'. And that's even before the obliteration of Libya that 'opened the floodgates'.

So difficult to know right now whether she’s a patho putting on the clothes of a populist, or if she strategically played by the rules until she got the opportunity to get into power and make positive changes.

Just have to see how the control system responds to her. The comments from Macron don’t tell us anything, really. Could just be part of the show. Europe punishing the Italians seems to be perfectly in line with the general plan of the PTB, and she could just be playing a willing part in it.

Real-time repositioning. She is an Atlanticist, she is not a pro-European. If you look at the context, the European union has practically already exploded, the deindustrialization of the "autonomist":lol:, former backbone colony called Germany is well underway, and by all means. Multipolar re-positioning, which will then be like the usual bipolar, yawn, is a given. It will be interesting if we get there, at the level of Atlanticist geopolitics block, the outcome of the midterm in the United States.🍿

Thought I'd share some news and thoughts regarding Giorgia Meloni.

While forming the new government in October, Silvio Berlusconi, whose party is in the coalition, was adamant to have his own senator Licia Ronzulli taking over a ministry, eyeing the Ministry of Health. Ronzulli, formerly a nurse before joining politics, was advocating mandatory vaccination for everyone, saying that she couldn't care less about the votes of the no-vax and calling a "pandemic of the unvaccinated". But Giorgia Meloni was steadfast and not only did not give Ronzulli the Ministry of Health but managed not to give her any position at all.

Shortly after the new government was established a couple of weeks ago, Meloni passed a decree anticipating the end of mandatory Covid vaccines for healthcare workers from 31st December to 1st November, meaning that starting today, about 4,000 unvaccinated medical staff will be reinstated. This clearly would have been hard for Giorgia Meloni to pass if Ronzulli was holding that office so kudos to her for her firmness during the government formation process. It shows that she had a clear plan and fought to achieve it.

On Ukraine, it's still early to say where she really stands IMO, but unless shown otherwise, I still lean for her statements of support for Ukraine being a way to appease NATO and avoid getting the whole establishment against her from the start. Her ability to change things on that front are rather limited at the moment. She also likely remembers what happened to Berlusconi back in 2011 during the Libyan campaign.

Being a friend of Gaddafi, Berlusconi was against using Italian military bases to carry NATO bombings into Libya but folded to pressure from NATO and the US. Perceived as almost untouchable in Italian politics at the time, he was ousted later that year when the elite played the financial card by increasing the spread between Italian and German bond yields to a point where the media portrayed it as a systemic risk for the country and pushed him out of power. He was succeed by Mario Monti, a technocrat who happened to hold prominent roles in both Bilderberg and the Trilateral Commission.

Yes, as expected (interesting- yawn- rinse and repeat 3d brainwashing procedure, IMO) it is a strategy of defusing internal dissent that proceeds parallel on two axes. The first, soft consolatory "in consideration of the changed epidemiological framework, the expiry of the vaccination obligation for personnel exercising the health professions, for workers employed in residential, social-welfare and social-health structures, is brought forward from 31 December to 1 November 2022 and for the staff of the structures that carry out health and social health activities ". Furthermore, "with specific regard to the category of health professions, the measure of suspension from the exercise of the profession is eliminated, in order to counter the serious shortage of health personnel registered in the area" ". The second, in the same urgent decree the introduction of a new criminal offense. the apparent triggering event is a rave held in Modena, but it is not limited to it. To fully understand the tenor, think of any unauthorized rally, or the protest with trucks in Canada. "The invasion of land or buildings for gatherings that are dangerous to order
public or public safety or public health consists of the invasion
arbitrary land or buildings of others, public or private, committed by a number of
people over fifty, for the purpose of organizing a gathering, when
it may result in a danger to public order or safety public or public health. Anyone who organizes or promotes the invasion of whichin the first paragraph is punished with the penalty of imprisonment from three to six years and with the fine from € 1,000 to € 10,000. For the mere fact of participating in the invasionthe penalty has decreased. Confiscation is always ordered pursuant to Article 240,
second paragraph, of the penal code, of the things that served or were destined to
committing the offense referred to in the first paragraph as well as those used in
the same cases to achieve the purposes of the occupation "

Former Italian PM Silvio Berlusconi died yesterday morning at the age of 86 after suffering from pneumonia caused by a form of leukemia. A lot can be said about him. Someone shared with me a video summarising Berlusconi's political career in the context of geopolitics. Here's the translated transcript.

Silvio Berlusconi: the last man who, every now and then, could afford to tell the truth.​

Talking about Silvio Berlusconi is like talking about over 50 years of the country's history. It cannot be done in a two-hour broadcast, let alone in a video of a few seconds! In the last few days you will hear and read a lot: those who will list his trials, those who will turn the spotlight back on the origins of his capital, those who will talk about junk TV, those who will talk about the successes of A.C. Milan, those who will talk about ad personam laws...

I want to give a different interpretation.

I want to tell you about a time when in Italy politicians took bribes, but we were the seventh economic power in the world, while today corruption has certainly not disappeared: it has only changed into the more refined one of revolving doors, while the trivial one of suitcases full of money has moved to Brussels.

I want to tell you about a time when NATO and Atlanticism did not dictate the political agenda so brazenly and Italy still had fragments of backbone to try to claim a residue of sovereignty, as Bettino Craxi - a great friend of Berlusconi's - did in October 1985, when there was a near firefight at Sigonella between the Italian and American military, who wanted to take away the Achille Lauro terrorists.

I want to tell you about the agreement between Sarkozy's France, Merkel's Germany and Mario Draghi's ECB, to bring down the last government that legitimately expressed the will of the Italians, that of Silvio Berlusconi, over which the great globalist consortiums were unable to exercise the necessary control, before long, long years of foreign overlordship took hold, those technical governments on a mission on behalf of supranational powers.

I want to tell you about the only politician who told the truth about the financial terrorism that the press had unleashed since 2011, again Silvio Berlusconi, explaining on television and in press conferences that no spread in the world would be a problem for a country of our economic size.

And I want to tell you about that policy that received with all honours the leader of an African country capable of guaranteeing our country energy independence, Muammar Gaddafi, who was also invited to explain that Libya, under his government, was functioning well and also had an evolved degree of democratic representation. A leader, Muammar Gaddafi, who also to avoid these agreements with Italy was slaughtered a few years later by a joint venture of warmongers, above all Hillary Clinton and Nicolas Sarkozy.

I also want to tell you, to come to more recent times, about the only politician of a certain level capable of singing a different song than the war in Ukraine and explaining what no other leader, in Italy, has the courage to say about Zelensky.

I therefore want to recall, of Berlusconi, the figure of a man of power detached from the planetary and dominant lodges that shape and express the single thought, capable of claiming his own autonomy of thought, a man powerful enough to be able to express himself without fear of retaliation, with a historical memory still strong and clear on the role of Italy as a protagonist of the international scene and not as an extra within a script written by others.

So I do not know which Berlusconi you prefer to remember today, whether the one of the olgettine, the one of Vittorio Mangano, the one of Drive In and Mike Bongiorno, the one of the Bulgarian Edict, the one of jokes or the one who cleaned up the chair where Travaglio had sat in a Santoro programme, before sitting down in turn, with a coupe de théâtre worthy of Totò. Or maybe the one who had created thousands and thousands of jobs with his television stations.

What I do know is that along with him, a whole generation of politicians of the old guard has died today, who did not give a damn about political correctness and from whom deep truths occasionally came out that greatly embarrassed the monopoly regime of the press and all the servants and lackeys of the new world order.

Here, among the great protagonists of today's political scene, among the leaders, frankly I do not see anyone who can cherish that same memory of a sovereign Italy - or at least more sovereign than today - and from whom to hope for some form of contrast with respect to the ongoing transfer of rights, collective interests and governance processes - i.e. power - to the Above. A High that is outside Italy and probably also outside the European Union.

I see no one. Only marionettes, puppets and appearances.

Not that Berlusconi could have changed anything, mind you. And after all, in the last few years, everything has happened anyway, everything has been accomplished anyway... But every now and then, to hear some truth in this Orwellian regime dominated by the Ministry of Truth, was a small, albeit faint consolation.

Now we will no longer have even that.

According to exit polls the Centro Destra coalition of Meloni's "Fratelli d'Italia", Berlusconi's "Forza Italia", Salvini's "Lega" and NOI Moderati have achieved the majority in the Italian parliament. This is the "swing to the right" the European Union had hoped it could somehow be prevented.

immagini

None of the left-wing political parties had so far managed to do the trick of producing a woman prime minister.

Although still early in the day we can surmise that the Italians were displeased with the E.U. just as the E.U. will be displeased with the election result.
Ursula von der Leyen had warned Italy of consequences should it veer away from "democratic" principles, issuing a barely veiled threat ahead of yesterday's election a fact that may have helped Meloni win.

Media comments highlighted concern in some European capitals over the election and suggested that relations between Brussels and Rome could get turbulent if Meloni and her partners secure victory.

Here is an example of Giorgia Meloni's fervor as she was speaking to an audience in Andalucia (Spain)

Her main points were "Yes" to the natural family, sexual identity, Christianity, the culture of life, our civilization, as well as "No" to massive immigration, the LGBT lobby, gender ideology, islamist violence, big international financial industry and of course "Bruxelles".

(Some of my interpretation may be faulty or incomplete)
I'd say those interpretations were fairly good. The only thing I would differ with slightly, from being on the ground during the elections, is that most Italians were not voting for Meloni because of being displeased with the EU. Most Italians really don't think much about what goes on in Brussels. It was more about being very disenchanted by years of one failed government after another. The migrant problem was heavy on the minds of many, but mostly, people are just really tired of the failed economy that they blame of the Left. In the minds of many Italians, whether they liked him or not, they acknowledged that things seemed to be better when Berlusconi was at the helm.

I'm deeply distrustful of politicians, but I have to admit that I'm finding Meloni's leadership interesting enough to watch her progress. Obviously, being Italian, I'm hoping for the best, while always preparing for the worst. I do believe, however, that Meloni will be one of the more interesting chapters in Italy's political history. I would love to hear what the C's have to say about her. 😊

I didn't vote for Meloni, but for the moment, I'm not disappointed with the outcome of the only national election that I have ever participating in, within my entire life. I've always been an abstentionist, believing that it does not matter who you vote for, as the political system is more often the creator of problems, rather than the resolver of them. I participated out of frustration; the frustration of not having seen a Prime Minister actually elected by the people's vote since Silvio Berlusconi. Some may say Conte, but how can a man who did not even appear during the run up to the elections be considered a representative of the people. Like many, when Conte was appointed Prime Minister, my first reaction was, "Who the hell is that?!"

Do I like that Meloni is a woman? Honestly, yes. But that doesn't blind me to that fact that she is nevertheless a politician, as well as a Dynamic Aggressive. My reasons for why I appreciate her being the first woman Prime Minister in Italian history, I may explore some other day, as they are complex.

Many in this thread seem to share a common theme of being on the fence when it comes to Meloni, and rightly so. I think it's better to be on the fence, than to clearly be convinced that she's just another puppet of the global elite.

I've been watching her movement towards creating better relations with Northern Africa. On the surface, it seems she's looking to tackle the migrant issue, but underneath, I think she's looking for an alternative for Italy's future, that if needed, we can detach ourselves from dependency on the EU, the USA and Russia.

Many outside of Italy may not know who Enrico Mattei was, and just out of curiosity, I've mentioned him to the people around me, and I get that blank "who's that" stare on their face. I saw the 1972 movie Il Caso Mattei many years ago, and understood what a visionary he was, but also understood why he ended up being martyred. Meloni, however, has reignited his memory within her administration, which is a bold and challenging move, perhaps even dangerous.

Italy would do well to create better relations with Africa, as we are bridge between these two continents. China has been building a new "Silk Road" over the years, but this time it does not lead into Europe, but rather into Africa, and most Europeans are not comprehending the significance of this historical turning point. Maybe Meloni is?

A: Wait and see!

Back
Top Bottom