Ghostly knight galloping through castle

IronFloyd

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
I found this video, that is recently, of an images of a supposed "Ghostly knight" recorded by a drone, I found it interesting because it resembles that of one similar to the one the C's said was real.

Looks like a ghostly image/recording to me. Do you know the location?

The video description says it's Berkeley Castle, UK. Wikipedia states:

"Berkeley Castle is a castle in the town of Berkeley, Gloucestershire, UK. The castle's origins date back to the 11th century and it has been designated by English Heritage as a grade I listed building "

More info on the castle can be found here.

The New Normal I guess?

Published on Apr 16, 2018
New South Wales Police were left with 'shivers down their spines' after watching CCTV footage captured at a station overnight. Moments after a garage door opens by itself, a broom appears from inside and starts moving as though of its own volition. The paranormal activity is still yet to be explained.
Source:

"A technician is currently inspecting the door. The 'possessed' broom sounds like a job for the Ghostdusters!"

Gee that's worse than one of my 'Dad' jokes ....

Looks like a ghostly image/recording to me. Do you know the location?
As Jenn says it's Berkeley Castle in UK. The question that always assails me in these cases where an entity of a certain "epoch" is apparently seen (speculating that it could be the middle age, or whatever it may be), is whether it is a self-aware entity, that is; "Oh I'm a knight riding to my castle" and interacts with others at a conscious level of their "medieval reality" or it's just the remnant of something that happened in another time. Well, are the rational questions that come up against these fascinating mysteries :huh:

In this case that I explain below it is more or less clear that he is a person who would have just "left his body", and who also his friends at the time of the accident "felt" him around.

Reactions: Ca.
Back
Top Bottom