Ghostly kittens, odd apartments, and pumpin poop into a ditch.

Cyre2067

The Living Force
some weird ones this morning folks. Just to preface, my memory isn't quite crystal clear, so this stuff is all jumbled and out of chronology.

First thing i remember is a market of sorts, kinda like the one in philly, but it's interior resembles the inside of lenape (my junior high school) for some reason. There's a secret passage into an apartment behind one of stacks of pastries in a glass case. This is one of two ways in, i can't remember the other one. But i do remember the passage being tight and it was uncomfortable to crawl into my apt. Once inside it felt like there were other parts of the apt, like it was a house with certain parts cut off from others. Mine was the basement (always is) and there was this strange cat/ghost type thing that lived down there. It was tormenting the hell outta me and when i looked at it directly it seemed like a small grey kitten with funky eyes. It wasn't my cat, so at one point i picked it up and threw it into a wall. It recoiled and appeared hurt and saddened so i apoligized and told it if it would leave me alone i would do it the same favor.

Next thing i know i was going up some stairs, i had this bizarre eery feeling down my spine, the enviroment felt like an unfinished basement, and when i got to the top of the stairs i turned left and saw this black cloud type entity. I felt sheer terror as it lunged at me and i woke up. I remember thinking, "Glad i woke up so it couldn't get me" and then i fell back asleep instantly. I also remember feeling like the cat and the nasty neg were connected if not the same thing.

Then i'm driving away from a school. My mom was driving a minivan or some other type of car. I remember where it was geographically and there's no school there, anymore at least, it's a strip mall. The school had an eery vibe to it, and we were leaving some sort of graduation. i was also younger then i am now, prolly about 15 or so.

Next scene, I'm driving on 611 (its a road i take to work and back, pretty much the only road, its about 90% of the journey) coming toward home, its daytime, im 23 again (my current age) And on the side of the road there's this guy in a septic truck, emptying the uhm refuse into a ditch on the side of the road. I pull over because it seems so cool and this girl is following me for some reason. So we both pull over and i start talking to the guy and ask if i can operate the machine that he's using to pump the shizz into the ditch. He says sure no problem! And within moments im pumping crap into a ditch in the side of the road. It seems sooo cool and interesting to me and this girl, and she wants to try to it too. So i hand over the pump and she gets a kick out of it. We get some of the shizz on us as it is a messy job. But its totally worth it. So then this other guy pulls up in a truck, and we're about to leave and he hops in my car and starts talkin on his cell phone. I'm perturbed that he's in my car, his boots are dirty and he's getting mud on my seats. The girl pulls away and I'm like, "well fine if he won't get out he can come with." and so i start driving. A few miles down he motions for me to make a right, still on his damn phone. I turn and he hangs up, acts like he's gotta run in and grab something from his house. Says something about how its a shithole and he wants to move. I dont notice him leave or grab anything and he's all like "can you take me back now?" Frustrated, i see no other option and start driving him back. I wake up feeling good i didn't have to drive him back to his car.

Comments? it feels like its representing something, but im at work and dont have time for indepth serious analysis.

Back
Top Bottom