GetWisdom.com are these channeling sessions , honest ?

wodasi

Jedi Master
i have listened to about ten of these sessions, amazingly many answers all ready came from the C's early on .
but i would like to know how truthful they are with his conversation that comes thru these sessions ?
They started doing these in 2017 and must have close to 75 sessions ...
( i have included a short list of some of these human discarnets they have channeled )

getwisdom.com

Many are free with a sign in ,,,some esp the more recent ones are pay ...

Channeled by Karl Mollison
1) Bill Cooper
2) Dr Karla Turner
3) Max Spiers
4) Phil Schneider
5) Dwight D Eisenhower
6) Joseph Stalin
7) Jim Marrs
8) Queen Victoria
9) Reptilian in the Light Channeled part one
10) Reptilian in the Light #2
11) John F. Kennedy
12) Ann Robards
13) Jimmy Savile
14) Frank Wisner
15) Whitney Houston
16) Helena Blavatsky
17) Edgar Cayce

After a quick look, i wouldn't recommend it.

I was looking for footage or transcripts elsewhere, like Youtube, because i really didn't want to register to the website, and found a few short clips which seem to be the same guy, Karl Mollison. I couldn't find any long videos, looks like they had them pulled down.

In one he thinks he's channeling 'creator' and explaining "fallen angels", the other is him talking about how he came about to channel "creator" - summaries below.

All in all, the oddest thing i saw from the website are some of the people he's channeled, in particular: Jimmy Savile (pedophile and possible necrophile), as well as the usual like Helena Blavatsky, Muammar Gaddafi, film stars etc..

I doubt he's channeling who or what he thinks he is, although maybe he was temporarily possessed by Jimmy Savile? Probably not a great idea on his part..

Granted that's not much to go on, but i don't care for what i've seen so far.

Rought transcript from: Creator on Fallen Angels: Karl Mollison (40 seconds)

"The major source of negativity in the human realm is caused by the fallen angels. The story is described in the Bible is fairly accurate, there was a being called Lucifer, the leader of the departing fallen. And the dilemma that was created by the decision to turn away has created huge negative karma for all of these angels"

Then:

Creator and the Shift in Conscious: Karl Mollison (3minutes)

Summary: The idea of talking to 'creator' was news for him, people told him he'd be unable to talk to 'creator' ("too much energy" "could be fatal"). He asked the light beings, they said sure you can talk to him! He's in you, watching you, giving you a "boost". Given green light by creator. Would be no more difficult than talking to any other person. Creator said it'd be good to bring forth so other channelers see it's "accesible". EVERYONE should be doing this, to partner with the divine. That's the shift in conscious. 'creator bringing love in'.

Source Creator, what is the most important thing people need to know to help themselves and to help humanity move forward?
People must return to their true nature, their true essence, the love within, the love that shines for and through them. Each moment of every day, the force of love is out and about, flowing through everything you see, feel, hear, and the love is coming from Creator and the Source of All That Is.

Each individual is a part of this flow and an extension of this flow, just appearing to be discreet and separate. This is an illusion, for the connection is constant, unwavering, unbreakable, and will persist for all of time. Each person has the right to know the truth about their origin and their destiny, so we are happy to see you asking these questions and will eagerly answer all you ask as best we can in the way highest and best for people to hear.

Source : https://www.getwisdom.com/download/399/
Enough for me to raise a big red flag.

And their he a lot of $ buttons on the site.

I tried to have a look at Cayce channeled text but only podcasts are available. So debunking it would take too much time.

By the way, C's explained in the "Cesar session" that channeling dead dudes is not as easy, that "packets" must be directed correctly.

Last edited:
so you all have looked at the cover of the BOOK , BUT as of yet nobody has listened to a session ..
the JURY stepped out & came right back with a verdict ..
Guilty , must be DisInfo built and made by demons ...
many of the audio sessions are free and really not too much work to find ....
( well there is no attacking and censoring on you tube anymore so why did they take many vids down?)

so you all have looked at the cover of the BOOK , BUT as of yet nobody has listened to a session ..
the JURY stepped out & came right back with a verdict ..
Guilty , must be DisInfo built and made by demons ...
many of the audio sessions are free and really not too much work to find ....
( well there is no attacking and censoring on you tube anymore so why did they take many vids down?)

It's not entirely true that we haven't listened to the speaker/'channeler'; we reviewed the little information that was immediately available - shared what we found for others to comment should they so wish - and made a judgement based on that. It's by making relatively quick conclusions like that which saves us time and energy for tasks that merit our attention. This doesn't appear to be one of them.

You are more than welcome to provide a link to a transcript or a video - one that doesn't require us to sign up - and it's likely someone will have a look at it.

It does sound as though you're invested in these 'sessions' though, wodasi, so you may not be seeing just how obviously bad they are, at least imo. The above is my perspective based on that material that was available, but i doubt by seeing more will change my mind much.

Last edited:
Wow look what i found !
you guys are correct !
The David Icke forum has 6 pages of postings from people
who have read or listened to the
GetWisdom.com Webinars and channeling sessions . . . .
most is positive ...

are they
1) stupid
2) manipulated
3) dumb as a sack of hammers
4) wasting their time ?
5) how silly is that to listen to
an entire session or podcast to make up ones mind ?
6) everybody knows all channeling is corrupt

Karl Mollison ....Channeler Extraordinaire
GetWisdom.com Webinars and channeling sessions
getwisdom.com
Karl Mollison ....Channeler Extraordinaire

Capture d i.PNG

two rather new sessions from get wisdom
i loaded to my mixcloud account . ..

Mixcloud
Aldous Huxley , , ,

Mixcloud
a question and answer session with many asstd topics from earlier this past summer . . .questions asked by viewers . . .

Just to note, i listened to a few clips of different audios that you posted of these 'channeling' sessions and, imho, i wasn't impressed.

From what i recall, one of the sessions was claiming to be with a known historical figure, maybe a ruler in ancient Rome, claiming to have been replaced by a reptilian - something like that. (Maybe that's why it appeals to Icke's followers?)

All in all, i heard nothing insightful. It brought to mind a person with an overactive imagination that had read a lot of conspiracy stuff on the internet.

two rather new sessions from get wisdom
i loaded to my mixcloud account . ..

Mixcloud
Aldous Huxley , , ,

Mixcloud
a question and answer session with many asstd topics from earlier this past summer . . .questions asked by viewers . . .

wodasi, I listened to a part of one of the recordings you posted and it took me under 2 minutes to notice HUGE red flags that were pretty much a sandwich of a little bit of truth mixed in between rather monstrous lies.

The biggest one was the encouragement from the speaker to heal the negative beings responsible for all the wrongs in our lives, our world and our culture, becuase once they are healed they will stop doing all those horrible things to us. And once we heal them, then we can heal ourselves, and the world will become a paradise.

I listened to that part twice just to make sure I got it right. I did. He's talking about healing the dark extraterrestrial forces that control us before we are able to heal ourselves. Do you really not see how completely twisted this is? Sounds like yet another love and light message, except that this one is on steroids.

Here's a short transcript of the section I'm referring to:

Their manipulation of you has held back the human civilisation and complicated it tremendously. Their handywork is everywhere. They’re the reason why humanity is split into racial subgroups, and also cultural subgroups. Seeing race as having importance and fearing and disliking others for racial differences alone. The widespread poverty still suffered by so many, the social unrest, the ceaseless civil strife and seemingly endless wars are orchestrated to happen. They’re not a human idea. They are an extra-terrestrial game plan (…)

What is needed is to heal these dark beings who infest your world and infest your being directly to a significant degree. The dark spirit manipulation of your own energy from the department part of your mind to shape your beliefs to create prejudices fo all kinds, limitation and thinking, lower standards, self-limiting negativity, on and on. Their handiwork is everywhere.

If you heal them they will stop dragging you down with the endless games of dark doings and dark manipulation of human culture. At that juncture you will be able to heal yourselves and you will return to a degree of a degree of unity unprecedented in recorded history. (…) People will truly believe, many for the first time, that people are truly brothers and sisters.

If anyone feels like wasting their time, the above quote starts at around 22 minutes of this recording wodasi posted above.

As someone who has been here for so long I must say you have understood very little of what this forum and the C's message are about if you decided it was a good idea to promote this material here. Apart from the above mentioned section, the speaker says the solution to all of our problems is breaking the principle of free will and giving to those who aren't asking. Isn't it clear that those forces don't want to be healed?
I agree with Laura, your are in the :wrongbar:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom