Getting stronger: Danger of developing PSI powers

Cs have said that the important thing to do in this reality is to concentrate on karmic and simple understandings in order to be ready to graduate. That is, we have to learn the lessons we came to learn. Looks to me like we don't have a lot of time left to do that so I don't think I'd be wasting it on this sort of activity.

I think the intention you set with trying the effect some kind of PSI phenomena tends to count for a lot. I think if you approach it practically and with a scientific mindset with the aid of others who are similarly knowledgeable and aware (say if the Chateau crew decided to experiment with telepathy or something to communicate with Caesarea due to the internet, power grid, and mail systems going down) then hopefully whatever you learn is naturally and part of where you are at in the learning cycle.

From what I've tended to notice about some people who have very strong psychic abilities, often times there are underlying mental health issues or neurological or immunological abnormalities due to trauma, drug use, etc. That certainly isn't call cases, and of course some people have the genetics for such abilities and it has a very mundane nature. Then there are probably ways of turning on certain DNA programs or gaining genetic information that enables these abilities. In that case there's so much we don't know. Perhaps it has something to do with harvestability to 4D, but who knows.

The C's have always said to wait until 4D to develop those abilities consciously. According to First Sight Theory everyone has latent PSI ability operating all the time, and exhibitions of psi ability in a very nuts-and-bolts kind of way are extremely inconsistent and inconclusive experimentally due to the phenomena having too many variables to study reliably in 3D. Because of that it can be easy to develop misunderstandings of what is being experienced, and you can get people stuck "in the mud" as a result.

I think as reality gets stranger and stranger, we may realize we can do things that we never bothered to check and see if we could or not. In my case, I was blown away to learn that before bed I could set an intention and ask my body to wake up at a certain time in the morning, and it would actually listen. Not exactly psi, but a feature of reality we didn't even realize we had (like finally learning how to edit a setting on a phone or computer you've been using forever). So if, in theory, we cross the realm border into 4D and it becomes more or less our permanent state (theoretically), that may be the type of environment where incorporating psi abilities to accomplish your aims and your network's aims becomes a natural part of the lessons Nature is according you to learn. In that situation I think those types of abilities would have a way of making themselves known to you.

I think trying to push this and train heavily to acquire abilities now when it may not be in your immediate lesson plan is a form of trying to command the universe. That sends a signal out that opens you up for other people (visible or invisible) to do the same to you (command), and lead you down a blind ally where you get distracted from facing the lessons you actually need to face. I mean say you want to learn to fly or something. There's people who have already built machines which can do that. For some people it's an idle hobby, and for others it's a paying job they're feeding a family with. If your goal is to feed your family and be a good obyvatel and STO candidate (and as a forum member here it's expected that you are trying to become STO) there are going to be a lot of ways for you to do so without resorting to something like trying to take people on levitating tours over your village or city. Kind of a silly analogy, but that is an example of the types of ways people can get enamored and distracted by these sorts of things.

At no point did I mention that I intend to use this ability to make money,wow people or manage tour groups.I want to develop them because I've been interested in them literally my whole life and have read extensively on them in the last few years.It's a natural inclination for me,it feels ''right'' to go in this direction.Moreover serious guide books such as the one I've mentioned often talk about keeping your abilities a secret so as not to draw problems.
And by the way,is there a better forum for safely developing these abilities anyway?To be able to network progress?Because from what I've seen most forums centering on psi tend to be very new age,full of wishful thinking and ''enlightened masters''.

At no point did I mention that I intend to use this ability to make money,wow people or manage tour groups.I want to develop them because I've been interested in them literally my whole life and have read extensively on them in the last few years.It's a natural inclination for me,it feels ''right'' to go in this direction.Moreover serious guide books such as the one I've mentioned often talk about keeping your abilities a secret so as not to draw problems.
And by the way,is there a better forum for safely developing these abilities anyway?To be able to network progress?Because from what I've seen most forums centering on psi tend to be very new age,full of wishful thinking and ''enlightened masters''.
Have you stopped to think about the potential dangers involved ?

For instance, let's say a person develops telepathy. If that person is not extremely mentally stable, they could be in for a whole world of hurt.

As Laura has said, I too believe that karmic and simple understandings are the more beneficial avenues to focus our energy on.

As for any type of theoretical abilities that could develop; If it is meant to develop it will, it should be a natural process imo.

From what I have learned through years about psychic abilities is that no specific exercises exist to improve psychic abilities without abuse of free will or other side effects.

Psychic abilities come naturally with general development through work over your self-control and willpower, diet, Eiriu-Eolas, new knowledge, and the application of it. What can manifest as accurate intuition, automatic thinking (I mean that state that you catch in your mind accurate words which give you the solution to something.) In another situation, it can be some prophetic and accurate dream.

C's say about changes in our environment in 3 Density and transformation to 4D what brings us to the new environment where we can able to possess certain "superpowers", but they also say that we were prepared for it, what mostly means that we have to learn lessons dedicated to us in the current "time" and environment we are.

That means (as fundaments) things like "karmic and simple understanding" what are things, in fact, like be good Christian in the sense of values: love, care, honesty, truthfulness in human interaction, the balance between body desires and spiritual life, everything that is considered like high morality and goodness in terms of real teachings of the Christian tradition (I mean of course all the virtues and higher values, not hierarchical and ritualistic church or some "new modern are" teachings).

I think that fear of gaining new knowledge will always put us in a state of being prey. And to do what has not been done before takes guts and can be viewed as "stupidity" only if it fails or if it turns detrimental for the collective. But if sucessfull than it is a new door that has been opened and all of a sudden others can go through it. I also think that if we are scared of experimenting we can never move forward. To master 3D means mastering everything that can be done in it. And to wait for others to do it for you means you will be stuck in a position in which you probably cant even see all the possibilities. Since we are not all geniuses some of us will have to learn from our own mistakes. And the worst thing that can happen is if our mistakes kill us. That is not a wasted life to me. To my mind it is a better choice than being killed by "good intentions" of others in the name of greed and power and manipulation and egoism and fear. Or to die without trying to learn everything thats possible and within our reach. Thats a total waste of life if you ask me.

Ofcourse its a totally different issue if you experiment with the lives of others... like we all are being experimented on at this point in time!

From what I have learned through years about psychic abilities is that no specific exercises exist to improve psychic abilities without abuse of free will or other side effects.

Psychic abilities come naturally with general development through work over your self-control and willpower, diet, Eiriu-Eolas, new knowledge, and the application of it. What can manifest as accurate intuition, automatic thinking (I mean that state that you catch in your mind accurate words which give you the solution to something.) In another situation, it can be some prophetic and accurate dream.

C's say about changes in our environment in 3 Density and transformation to 4D what brings us to the new environment where we can able to possess certain "superpowers", but they also say that we were prepared for it, what mostly means that we have to learn lessons dedicated to us in the current "time" and environment we are.

That means (as fundaments) things like "karmic and simple understanding" what are things, in fact, like be good Christian in the sense of values: love, care, honesty, truthfulness in human interaction, the balance between body desires and spiritual life, everything that is considered like high morality and goodness in terms of real teachings of the Christian tradition (I mean of course all the virtues and higher values, not hierarchical and ritualistic church or some "new modern are" teachings).

In fact, the one who "manages" to act that way in "this place where we live", is for me a "superhero" with "superpowers".;-)

In America, some people have guns to defend themselves.
But the rest of the world has nothing to defend itself physically.
You're just gonna surrender when they storm your house, and hold you, and vaccinate you?
Or are you going to kick their asses with some telekineses, or teleport away?
I choose the second option if i have it, thank you.

Luks.
Free will means that you can choose what you want to do in life.
So how is learning psygic abilitys abuse of that.
That is realy unlogic.

You're just gonna surrender when they storm your house, and hold you, and vaccinate you?

Luks.
That is realy unlogic.

Right, but the issue with that is that is the following, as I see it, in the name of protecting yourself you will be in a mindset that will leave you open to wishful thinking and an easy prey to entities that have absolutely no issue letting you believe that they’re here to protect you, or teach you how to protect yourself. They will pick up on that fear and exploit it.

True, free will means choose as you better see fit, I think that’s undeniable, and if you’re not bringing anyone in your choice with you, then you’re not abusing free will. But based on what I wrote above, free will doesn’t always mean success, sometimes one can freely walk oneself into a trap.

Yes. When they do this, someday, their "house" will be "stormed" and they will be "vaccinated". The body is not what remains. More important is to stay close to the STO attitude and be strong and patient.

It depends on what you name exactly the "psychic" abilities (I do not negate them when they comes naturally). When for example, we say about know somebody's thoughts. When people start to know the thoughts of a psychopath that will disturb the learning opportunity. It would change many things.

When somebody who takes narcotics or is staying in some deep level of hypnosis getting into some information level which opens him for some, the possibility to know thoughts of others is disturbing his path and people whom this person thought knows because he can't engage in normal daily life here and now and these others won't play a role to what they born here, their path will be disturbed.

Right, but the issue with that is that is the following, as I see it, in the name of protecting yourself you will be in a mindset that will leave you open to wishful thinking and an easy prey to entities that have absolutely no issue letting you believe that they’re here to protect you, or teach you how to protect yourself. They will pick up on that fear and exploit it.

True, free will means choose as you better see fit, I think that’s undeniable, and if you’re not bringing anyone in your choice with you, then you’re not abusing free will. But based on what I wrote above, free will doesn’t always mean success, sometimes one can freely walk oneself into a trap.
Again I must ask if anyone here has actually read Miracle Mastery,since I see a lot of ''but what if this or that''.The book is clear and precise and goes through a lot of what can be considered the Work.If the forum goes through it and considers the book junk I'll drop it in a heartbeat,until then I'll defend my stance that it's better to develop those abilities than not. I'm more than happy to share this book,just tell me where to upload it.

Again I must ask if anyone here has actually read Miracle Mastery,since I see a lot of ''but what if this or that''.The book is clear and precise and goes through a lot of what can be considered the Work.If the forum goes through it and considers the book junk I'll drop it in a heartbeat,until then I'll defend my stance that it's better to develop those abilities than not. I'm more than happy to share this book,just tell me where to upload it.

while we read it, perhaps you can give us a summary of the concepts? Because maybe the conversation is taking place in a lot of assumptions, but you might also agree that the way in which it has been presented sounds like “let’s go develop psychic abilities by experimenting with psi phenomena!” Which sounds like, let’s go learn how to live with cats by playing in the den of the lions.

And in that sense, I think anyone would warn against it, it remains true that your free will is yours, and no one can stop you from doing as you choose, but based on how it has been presented, a warning is in order.

At no point did I mention that I intend to use this ability to make money,wow people or manage tour groups.

If you re-read that part of my post you'll see I wasn't deriding the making of money or showing people around with those types of abilities (not sure where you got the "wow people" from, which I would consider a desire coming from negative emotions). In and of themselves neither of those 2 former things are bad by virtue of the use of PSI to accomplish them. What's important is the intention and aims you set. If your aim is to do A (serve others) then you will find the best way to do that (either via B or C). If you really just want to do B out of interest's sake, you can do that, but again, in the context of someone who is working on themselves to be an STO candidate, I don't see much in the way of practical application towards that end.

I want to develop them because I've been interested in them literally my whole life and have read extensively on them in the last few years.It's a natural inclination for me,it feels ''right'' to go in this direction.

You do you, man. I just hope that some of the reading and networking you've done here and elsewhere has given you enough self-awareness to understand what actually serves you (your real I); and serves your home environment, family, friends, community, etc; versus what serves an obsessive dopamine circuit. I'm not you so I don't know (not that that means you necessarily know either). Maybe it's part of your lesson plan to "follow your bliss" and learn the lessons down that road, however hard they will be.

Moreover serious guide books such as the one I've mentioned often talk about keeping your abilities a secret so as not to draw problems.

That is good advice. Strategic enclosure is generally a good idea.

If you really are as enthusiastic about Miracle Mastery as you say you are, why not start a thread here and create a synopsis of all the chapters, so more eyeballs can study it and develop an opinion? That kind of project (if it is a labor of love) can collectively save people on this forum hundreds of hours of earning $ to buy the book, wait for the book, and read the book.

Like all things in life, you get what you pay for and there's no free lunch. The average new-agey psi forum is filled with the sort of people attracted to "free."

There's online courses and workshops in places like Vegas that charge a lot but, there's people who go to these things each year because they similarly have been interested in psi for their entire lives. These events are frequented often by members or ex-members of the US military, since they do have their own divisions for repelling remote viewers and the like, as well as influencing how the techniques are taught (eg, saying you can't remote view letters or documents - when you totally can according to a friend of mine who attended such a conference).

This place is free to read, join, and share in; but the costs are in the sincere, conscientious, and disinterested efforts needed to see yourself and learn to do what "it doesn't like" to clean your emotions and remove barriers to knowledge assimilation. I'm sure there are plenty of "better" forums and online groups which can develop psi abilities faster than the pace on here. As for whether they can develop those abilities more "safely," my honest opinion is, "not a chance."

Knowledge is the greatest protection. The C's always say this. There is nothing truer. This view you have is very 3D, because of how much you focus on the physical. Acquiring knowledge and awareness itself exerts an unconscious psi influence by preventing certain types of realities manifesting for you, and moving you (consciously or otherwise) to more beneficial realities. Psi is always active and always working to help you, no extra effort required on your part.

You've been either playing way too many videogames or watching way too many action movies. :lol: To be clear, ALL of that is programming a limited 3D perspective into you, making you think it's all about the physical. Do you SEE how focused on the physical your statements are? It is an illusion. The C's say it a lot, and it's a trope on here, but it's true. There are hyperdimensional agents and objects behind these disparate physical manifestations, and it's by networking and interacting with THOSE from a higher perspective that you dissolve the unpleasant physical manifestations. For example, what's more likely than a physical conflict is that gaining and sharing knowledge is more likely to result in no police ever showing up to vaccinate you. Or another option is you can swallow a pill that makes you immune to the negative effects of the vaccine. Or through your knowledge and awareness can direct the evolution of the virus in your body to benefit you or others. In such a situation whether or not police will show up is simply unimportant.

Only the wise are free. To be wise means to be knowledgeable and aware, in as broad a sense of both those words as possible.[/quote][/QUOTE]

while we read it, perhaps you can give us a summary of the concepts? Because maybe the conversation is taking place in a lot of assumptions, but you might also agree that the way in which it has been presented sounds like “let’s go develop psychic abilities by experimenting with psi phenomena!” Which sounds like, let’s go learn how to live with cats by playing in the den of the lions.

And in that sense, I think anyone would warn against it, it remains true that your free will is yours, and no one can stop you from doing as you choose, but based on how it has been presented, a warning is in order.
Sure thing.First part of the book begins with a background and intro to the concept,giving some examples like the famous levitating monk being a spontaneous manifestation of the abilities that the book goes into.One of the core concepts is making yourself whole,that is bringing your 3 types of consciousness into one.Your normal everyday consciousness is the one in which you will be practicing the exercises.Your subconscious is the childlike and cannot be forced but instead worked with,also means you have to work through whatever trauma you have with it.Your super-conscious is basically G's higher center or your higher self and only accessed once you're already adept at this work.It's not recommended to move forward until you've fully contacted and worked with the subconscious.
In terms of exercises the first part deals with learning about your body and how it responds to things like food,by feeling a specific muscle response (things that are bad for you make you feel weaker).It also teaches the total relaxation technique,and some basic visualization to go with it to achieve said relaxation.It recommends working out and building strength as a strong body can store more energy.From there some basic visualization is taught to help the process along.There's more to it but that's the basic gist of the first 4 chapters.
Next we're going onto mental training.Perfect focus and visualization are a must for high level abilities like materialization (direct manifestation) so there's a lot of work there,anything from mental arithmetic to writing with your eyes closed to mentally picturing objects with as much detail as possible.Different types of meditation (with seed/without) are taught.This is the point at which contact with the ''inner child'' is to be attained and going forward without doing so can result in setbacks or simply lack of progress.You have to overcome emotional roadblocks before working with energy proper (there's some basic energy work before this,but next chapter is all about it and gets serious).
Chapter 6 is all about energy work,specifically connecting the chacras.This is a must for any high level ability like teleportation or materialization.It takes you through basic energy charging work onto more complex ones until you're gathering very large amounts of energy which these abilities require.More in depth explanations of aura are given as this is what you'll be using for most of them,for example telekinesis is extending your aura and grabbing things,shielding is compressing it around you etc.This chapter assumes you've mastered what's come before and obviously if you haven't the exercises won't do anything for you.By the end of this chapter,assuming you've worked through it,you should be able to contact your ''highest self''.
This summary is as condensed as I can make it.The author appears to be a pacifist and is wrong about some things like smoking,but other than that I didn't notice any obvious lies or distortions.BTW this is the third time I'm asking,where do I upload the book?
/edited spacing

But... the best way to develop PSI skills, they've already been given:

1) Always expect attack
2) Find out the means of it
3) Find a way to counteract it.

Start with this art of anticipating and not anticipating. What I can only assume is that in 4D it becomes a maneuver of perception that enables you to escape the bullet as much as precognition, as a true displacement in space.

Nature teaches:

Sure thing.First part of the book begins with a background and intro to the concept,giving some examples like the famous levitating monk being a spontaneous manifestation of the abilities that the book goes into.One of the core concepts is making yourself whole,that is bringing your 3 types of consciousness into one.Your normal everyday consciousness is the one in which you will be practicing the exercises.Your subconscious is the childlike and cannot be forced but instead worked with,also means you have to work through whatever trauma you have with it.Your super-conscious is basically G's higher center or your higher self and only accessed once you're already adept at this work.It's not recommended to move forward until you've fully contacted and worked with the subconscious.
In terms of exercises the first part deals with learning about your body and how it responds to things like food,by feeling a specific muscle response (things that are bad for you make you feel weaker).It also teaches the total relaxation technique,and some basic visualization to go with it to achieve said relaxation.It recommends working out and building strength as a strong body can store more energy.From there some basic visualization is taught to help the process along.There's more to it but that's the basic gist of the first 4 chapters.
Next we're going onto mental training.Perfect focus and visualization are a must for high level abilities like materialization (direct manifestation) so there's a lot of work there,anything from mental arithmetic to writing with your eyes closed to mentally picturing objects with as much detail as possible.Different types of meditation (with seed/without) are taught.This is the point at which contact with the ''inner child'' is to be attained and going forward without doing so can result in setbacks or simply lack of progress.You have to overcome emotional roadblocks before working with energy proper (there's some basic energy work before this,but next chapter is all about it and gets serious).
Chapter 6 is all about energy work,specifically connecting the chacras.This is a must for any high level ability like teleportation or materialization.It takes you through basic energy charging work onto more complex ones until you're gathering very large amounts of energy which these abilities require.More in depth explanations of aura are given as this is what you'll be using for most of them,for example telekinesis is extending your aura and grabbing things,shielding is compressing it around you etc.This chapter assumes you've mastered what's come before and obviously if you haven't the exercises won't do anything for you.By the end of this chapter,assuming you've worked through it,you should be able to contact your ''highest self''.
This summary is as condensed as I can make it.The author appears to be a pacifist and is wrong about some things like smoking,but other than that I didn't notice any obvious lies or distortions.BTW this is the third time I'm asking,where do I upload the book?
/edited spacing
It won't let me space paragraphs for whatever reason,sorry for the wall of text

Back
Top Bottom