GERD and Acid reflux neuromuscular training device

Z...

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Recently I watched this video by dr. Berg

and it made me realize I suffer from acid reflux.

I looked around bit and I found this device

It is a bit pricey, but the reviews are stellar and it is also recommended by British NHS, also there is some science behind it.
It is definitely common sense approach.
I would rather try this than Betaine, but was wondering if anyone here used this device and what was the result?

Beau

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
I might have to try it out, thanks for sharing. I've dealt with symptoms very close to achalasia the last few years, although the problem has diminished considerably since not having to wear a mask at work anymore. Still there though, and it would be nice to eliminate it altogether without surgery.

Z...

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I might have to try it out, thanks for sharing. I've dealt with symptoms very close to achalasia the last few years, although the problem has diminished considerably since not having to wear a mask at work anymore. Still there though, and it would be nice to eliminate it altogether without surgery.
I think it looks very promising. Yes its totally overpriced for a piece of silicone but what a heck - i ordered it - they seem supereffucient and its already sheduled for deluvery tomorrow.
For years i had phlegmy throat and constant need to clear it. I also had chestpains simular to angina symptoms ocassionally but detailed cardiac exam showed nothing and cardiologist suggested it may be acid reflux. Izs not something that hsppens often but when it does it immediately stops after i take sone bicarbonate of soda.
So I am very keen to try it. Will report on the results.
Their selfevaulation test is very interesting.

Top Bottom