GERD and Acid reflux neuromuscular training device

Z...

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Recently I watched this video by dr. Berg

and it made me realize I suffer from acid reflux.

I looked around bit and I found this device

It is a bit pricey, but the reviews are stellar and it is also recommended by British NHS, also there is some science behind it.
It is definitely common sense approach.
I would rather try this than Betaine, but was wondering if anyone here used this device and what was the result?

I might have to try it out, thanks for sharing. I've dealt with symptoms very close to achalasia the last few years, although the problem has diminished considerably since not having to wear a mask at work anymore. Still there though, and it would be nice to eliminate it altogether without surgery.

I might have to try it out, thanks for sharing. I've dealt with symptoms very close to achalasia the last few years, although the problem has diminished considerably since not having to wear a mask at work anymore. Still there though, and it would be nice to eliminate it altogether without surgery.
I think it looks very promising. Yes its totally overpriced for a piece of silicone but what a heck - i ordered it - they seem supereffucient and its already sheduled for deluvery tomorrow.
For years i had phlegmy throat and constant need to clear it. I also had chestpains simular to angina symptoms ocassionally but detailed cardiac exam showed nothing and cardiologist suggested it may be acid reflux. Izs not something that hsppens often but when it does it immediately stops after i take sone bicarbonate of soda.
So I am very keen to try it. Will report on the results.
Their selfevaulation test is very interesting.

Beau, get tested for achalasia. If it is positive it will not get better on its own. I came down with it after a TDaP jab in the early 1990s. The only surgery available at that time was medieval so I tried to live with it until I had gradually lost 100 pounds and become so weak and skeletal that something had to be done. Fortunately a new non-surgically invasive procedure had been developed, POEM (per oral endoscopic myotomy). Instead of a 6 week recuperation period for the Heller myotomy, POEM sends you home the next day. That was almost 3 years ago and everything is is still functioning normally.

Well I have to say that after only few months of using this device my symptoms are completely gone, and I didnt exercise religiously 3 times a day every single day. But to be fair my symptoms where very mild, just phlegmy throat, and very rarely ( maybe 2-3 times a year) chest pain caused by heartburn which would usually go away immediately if I take a bit of Bicarbonate of soda

Back
Top Bottom