George Green - Handbook for the New Paradigm

Re: any comments on \

DanielS said:
He talks about present awareness and such, yet we aren't supposed to pay attention to the day-day details....

Of course, because as we like to say around here, "the devil is in the details".
In other words, "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain"......

;)

Re: any comments on \

George Green is also very much buddy buddy with Project Camelot (see also thread on them here on the forum in the section Cointelpro). The project camelot site has a forum called The groundcrew, which is a direct link to the fourth book in the series of the Handbook for the new Paradigm: 'message to the groundcrew.'

Re: country boy from virginia

OK, shijing, I did that "George Green" search for a 2nd time, and, as I said, the few threads that resulted did not discuss the noteworthy ideas and scenarios which I found on my reading of the books. YCYOR is a misrepresentation of what these books present, and if that's all anyone got out of them, then only the surface was scratched.

There was certainly no in-depth discussion of the type I would expect from a bunch of folks who are able to digest and discuss Gurdjieff's work, for example. DanielS may be a "Jedi" but he did NOT hit the mark here IMHO.

To tell the truth, shijing, I did find the following before posting but chose to "ignore" it:
Q: (L) Okay, George Green has dictated all these "Handbooks for the New Paradigm." He claims that it comes from some entity. Who is that entity?
A: George Green.
Q: (L) Well, these books are all over the place. Who is funding them?
A: Consortium.

Yes, George Green made his fortune working for the consortium; that much is clear to anyone, and he makes no pretense otherwise. He claims to have renounced those associations, however, and after viewing/listening to all available interviews and presentations, I for one am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt on that.

The answer to Laura's first question, however, "seems" to indicate that the books had no source beyond George Green's own 3rd dimensional personality. Anyone who has read the books and watched George's interviews with any discernment at all would be well aware that is simply impossible.

What I would suggest here is that Laura's question was phrased in such a way as to evoke a less than explicative answer. George has never claimed that the books came from "some entity." He has claimed at times that they came from "the Pleiadians" and at other times from spiritual beings in a higher dimension. But, in fact, the books themselves explain their source (p.30 of the Handbook):
The question of “who?” is the focusing energy of the “messages” is a difficult one to answer tactfully and yet completely. “Isness” is the focus to be sought by each individual awareness. As each expands within the process of self-identification so does the ability to allow the flow of “Isness” to move through their experience. Each will attract into their awareness knowledge to live into wisdom. The vibratory rate of the planetary environment and of the members of humanity on earth is low enough that this ability is currently virtually inaccessible.

To assist willing members of mankind to access the necessary information to provide a way to transcend this current aberrant state, various volunteer awareness points within higher vibrational frequencies have acted as booster stations to focus this information through those willing to participate on the earth plane. Knowing the custom of earth’s inhabitants requiring the “personify to identify” mode, names from the exotic to the ridiculous have been given as sources of this information. The information included exercises in discernment: most participants failed the discernment tests. Much was filled with profound truth, but much of it was drained of energy by the continual parade of victims wanting their personal problems solved for them. The information became distorted as the foci were withdrawn and the volunteers winged it (faked it) on their own for their sincerity was lost in the notoriety and greed that resulted.

In view of this history, it was the mutual agreement between the parties involved in the dictation/translation/transcription process for these messages that the identities of the foci involved would remain undisclosed and there would be no monetary rewards whatsoever involved. Further, there would be no personal information disseminated for any one individual’s benefit. The totality of the foci involved is for the benefit of the planet and its inhabitants, period! The truth of the messages is to be discerned and used for the benefit of humanity first and then gleaned by the individual to apply personally as part of the wholeness to which it is focused without the necessity of personal names to identify truth. If that is not understood, then the messages need to be read again to transcend this need into commitment to the holographic intention of the information they contain.

To play "devil's advocate" for a moment, IF these books actually WERE disinfo promulgated by the consortium, they most definitely would have originated from "somewhere" other than the personality of George Green in order to put over such an elaborate hoax.

So, whether you "believe" in them or not, it becomes obvious that the answer given as to "source" is limited and requires further exploration.

Being a newbie here, I think I'll leave it at that for now, rather than launch into a big defense of these books. I would rather delay that discussion until I've had considerably more time to digest Laura's books and this forum and find where the divergences occur on my own.

Thanks to all for the nice welcome here. :)

rawtruth said:
To play "devil's advocate" for a moment, IF these books actually WERE disinfo promulgated by the consortium, they most definitely would have originated from "somewhere" other than the personality of George Green in order to put over such an elaborate hoax.

So, whether you "believe" in them or not, it becomes obvious that the answer given as to "source" is limited and requires further exploration.

Being a newbie here, I think I'll leave it at that for now, rather than launch into a big defense of these books. I would rather delay that discussion until I've had considerably more time to digest Laura's books and this forum and find where the divergences occur on my own.

Thanks to all for the nice welcome here. :)

If the source is "George Green", that doesn't necessarily mean that it is disinfo. And, not being disinfo doesn't mean it's all "ok" either. Heck, the Cs only give themselves in the high 70s accuracy - though that was back when we hadn't gone through a whole lengthy purification process. I'm only giving them in the 80s now. Though, oddly enough, sometimes when I discount a response, it comes back later and bites me, so you never know.

Obviously, the Cs material emanates from somewhere other than MY personality though they say they are me "in the future." Perhaps the same is true for George Green? Perhaps if someone asked the Cs from where the information comes, they would say "Laura". (In fact, they do.)

The ONLY real red flag, in my mind, was the fact of the raging popularity. If you'll read Protocol 12 and really digest it and understand that it is how business is done in the media nowadays, then you do have to ask how these books became so wildly popular and accessible so fast?

Okay, you say George Green "worked for the consortium" and that's how he made money. Was it is own money that financed the publication and promotion of his work?

Maybe I'm getting cynical, but I just have never seen anything that is popular and on everyone's lips that was anything other than disinfo or a complete distraction.

Have a look at this which graphically illustrates the principle:
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/195298-The-Scariest-Part-of-The-Balloon-Boy-Story

Sometimes it's not that something isn't true, rather it's that yes, it's true, but while you are thinking about that, what are you missing? What are you NOT thinking about?

Hi Laura,

Interesting thought that the books may come from "George Green in the future." That's a take on the C's answer that I hadn't considered!

I've never been a media consumer in general and, after going down the 9/11 rabbit hole, have taken some care to actively disengage myself from most media whether mainstream or alternative, including most internet news sites. I do belong to a few Yahoo groups of interest, so I get most of my "news" that way from sources that are at least familiar, if not always "trustworthy."

So I'm not in a position to evaluate "raging popularity," having only found these books through GG's association with Camelot, which I only found by way of an interview they did with Clif High last fall. But at amazon, at least, the now 10-year-old Handbook is ranked #354,073 with only 16 customer reviews, averaging 3-1/2 stars. Used copy price? 16 cents! Over at B&N there are no customer reviews at all.

When you say "raging popularity," do you mean within UFO/NewAgey kinds of circles? I'm not too plugged in to those, either; I've only attended the first 2 and last X-Conferences and one IONS conference, although I did listen to Michael Toms' "New Dimensions" interviews with NewAgey types for a few years. I've occasionally perused Jeff Rense's website for over 10 years now and never caught a mention of Green or the books there, either. I've done a number of Google searches and pulled up only a few sites that gave the books any attention at all. Certainly no sites of "raging popularity." IIRC the only one familiar to me at all was Val Valerian's, and I didn't see any real promotion there, either, just a casual recommendation.

Might it be that these books just resonate quite strongly with curious people looking for an explanation of their wacky world, as they did with me? And might a number of them want to spread a spiritually enabling solution as far and wide as possible by purchasing extra copies to give away? (George sells them at cost--@$2--for bulk orders. ) I personally have been sending them to various friends and acquaintances around the country and gave away over 300 at the 2009 X-Conference.

Yes, George was an investment banker and apparently accumulated a fair sum which he's used since then to finance his publishing house, now called Global Insights (_www.nohoax.com).

I would say rather than being a distraction, the books are describing how Universe works and how we, that is, humanity as a collective, can bring about the changes needed to pull ourselves out of victim consciousness, reclaim our rightful heritage of spiritual awareness and power, and begin our purposeful evolvement toward becoming free and responsible Galactic citizens.

'Course, that's just my "country boy" take. ;)

rawtruth said:
In view of this history, it was the mutual agreement between the parties involved in the dictation/translation/transcription process for these messages that the identities of the foci involved would remain undisclosed and there would be no monetary rewards whatsoever involved. Further, there would be no personal information disseminated for any one individual’s benefit. The totality of the foci involved is for the benefit of the planet and its inhabitants, period!

I'm not that familiar with George Green's material yet, so I'm speaking as an ignorant, yet unbiased observer (I'm neither for or against Green's stuff). I do notice that the C's admonish us not to diefy them because they are aware of the human tendency to, well...diefy 'higher' information sources. Has any of that come from Green?

Also, the C's practice what I refer to as symbolic responsibility in that they offer names as focal points of source, but Green's source is now disavowing that as a practice?

rawtruth said:
The truth of the messages is to be discerned and used for the benefit of humanity first and then gleaned by the individual to apply personally as part of the wholeness to which it is focused without the necessity of personal names to identify truth. If that is not understood, then the messages need to be read again to transcend this need into commitment to the holographic intention of the information they contain.

Something about the above quote bothers me. How can the information be discerned and used for the benefit of humanity first, without going through individuals for the discernment and applicability process first? Something sounds backwards, but it may just be my misunderstanding.

rawtruth said:
I would say rather than being a distraction, the books are describing how Universe works and how we, that is, humanity as a collective, can bring about the changes needed to pull ourselves out of victim consciousness, reclaim our rightful heritage of spiritual awareness and power, and begin our purposeful evolvement toward becoming free and responsible Galactic citizens.

'Course, that's just my "country boy" take. ;)

It sounds great! Many are aware, though, how deeply people are invested in their cultural and ontological paradigms, and how hard they will fight to keep their illusions. Whenever I see a 'pop' bandwagon rolling around I have the reverse reaction - skepticism...and pretty intense at that.

Just my 2 cents, fwiw.

Buddy said:
The truth of the messages is to be discerned and used for the benefit of humanity first and then gleaned by the individual to apply personally as part of the wholeness to which it is focused without the necessity of personal names to identify truth. If that is not understood, then the messages need to be read again to transcend this need into commitment to the holographic intention of the information they contain.

Something about the above quote bothers me. How can the information be discerned and used for the benefit of humanity first, without going through individuals for the discernment and applicability process first? Something sounds backwards, but it may just be my misunderstanding.
Buddy, it seems to me they are saying that it is up to each individual reading the book to discern the truth of it and then apply it with the "intention" of benefit to all humanity, not personal gain. When that "intention" is held uppermost, the individual may then "glean" (i.e., collect what remains) the rewards to be had by applying these truths within their own personal life. This happens "naturally," as part of a holographic process, and requires discernment and intention rather than the association of a "personal name" of an entity (like Jesus, Buddha, Ramtha, etc.) to validate the information as true.

Make sense?

Buddy said:
Whenever I see a 'pop' bandwagon rolling around I have the reverse reaction - skepticism...and pretty intense at that.
Yeah, me, too. But where is this "pop" bandwagon that's rolling around? :umm:

Well, I dunno. Back when we asked the question, the book was on the main table in the front of the door of every bookstore we went into. Everybody was talking about it and I saw them "flying off the shelves" in the bookstore in the mall in our town. Maybe that is all due to his financial investment.

Now, I haven't been able to get my books in B&N or any of the big chains because of all the various hoops they make a person jump through... that may change soon, but it has been an uphill struggle for the past 6 years to even get them to say "well, we'll consider it now." And certainly, we've had every stumbling block in the book tossed in our way, including an outrageously expensive lawsuit designed to break us. I've been hauled in for interrogation, threatened, blah blah blah. Stuff you would not believe. So I'm pretty sure that whatever it is we are doing, it scares the heck out of whoever is in charge of these things. So maybe I just have a very different viewpoint.

Re: George Greeen - Handbook for the New Paradigm

As ya'll can see, I merged some discussion but it seems to have a decent enough flow. I went back to look at the session where the topic was brought up with the Cs. As you can see "TB" asked the question and she wasn't a regular so the formation of the query was a bit loose. I don't see anything wrong with Green really pushing people to look at the state of the world and to point out how powerful the PTB is - heck, we do that every day on SOTT.

I can't get his website to load so I really have no further details. At the time it was brought up, August of 2001, we were in the midst of having some serious realizations about ole Vinnie B and within a couple of weeks, there was 9-11 and our own personal 9-11 with Vinnie's gang which included, by the way, the very "TB" who was at that session and asked that question. This makes the whole scenario very interesting to me.

Anyway, I did find a blurb on the Project Camelot site and a few things stood out for me that I will emphasize in the text below:

George Green : Messages for the Ground Crew

Spokane, Washington
April 2008

George Green's career extends from military service in the USAF (where he encountered alien disk craft in a remote hangar at Edwards AFB), through "playing monopoly" in corporate banking and large-scale construction, to working closely with the Pleiadians and other benevolent intelligences to "wake people up" in preparation for coming changes. Very few people we have talked to have a span of personal experience - and contacts - which is this broad.

As George describes, he "used to run around with the big boys". He was asked to build an enemy prisoner-of-war camp in downtown Las Vegas - he refused - and was asked to be Finance Chairman for the Carter campaign, but declined after it became clear to him that the ethics of many of the senior players were heavily compromised. Shortly after he turned down the offer, his loans were called in and he lost many millions of dollars as finance was removed from dozens of major construction projects. Undeterred, George rebuilt his world and is in direct contact with Pleiadian intelligences and other beings. He has devoted his life to spreading the word that all is not as it seems. His very important free e-book, Handbook for the New Paradigm, has been read by millions all over the world.

George is a delight to listen to: relaxed, friendly and humorous. He has an extremely serious message: there is very little time left in which to prepare. Telling us that his "sources" are informing him that too few people are "waking up" and that it is almost too late, his own bags are packed and he is about to relocate to Ecuador where he says that many "insiders" have bought real estate and have already left the United States.

When asked when we might expect major changes to occur, his response is to look at his watch. "The moment we launch a strike against Iran is the moment no longer to be in the US," George says. "Pretty soon we'll be waking up one Monday morning to find that the world is no longer the same."

Okay, what about these points? The USAF thing is a red flag, but that is countered by him saying some of the same things the Cs are saying: that there is very little time left, though their attitude about it is somewhat different. Their approach to "preparing" is described in recent sessions and has been discussed at some length here on the forum: mental and emotional cleansing which then enables the individuals to "connect their chakras" and create a countering blocking frequency that can disconnect the pathologicals from their hyperdimensional power supply.

The remark about going to Ecuador makes it clear that he really hasn't got a clue on that score. All the "big boys" who are buying real estate down there are being led by the "occultists" (this has been a long, ongoing program for many years) and are blinded by the Achilles Heel of STS: Wishful Thinking. Somebody isn't telling somebody something... As the Cs once pointed out:

Q: (L) But, as Ark pointed out, it is a very well organized
site, mirror sites, she obviously has supporters and fans
and all of that.
A: Any one seeking this can accomplish it. Do you really
believe the "Zetas" would expend energy warning humans
about impending earth changes?

Q: (L) Well, if they wanted humans to perceive the gray
aliens as the good guys they would! That's what occurs to
me when I think about it.
A: How much energy do you expend warning squirrels about
fires?
Q: (L) Okay, point taken. None.

South America is the LAST place I would want to be if I was even worried about survival for survival's sake.

rawtruth said:
Buddy said:
Whenever I see a 'pop' bandwagon rolling around I have the reverse reaction - skepticism...and pretty intense at that.

Yeah, me, too. But where is this "pop" bandwagon that's rolling around? :umm:

Apologies for the lack of clarity. I was referring to the apparant popularity of the material, which implys more and more people 'jumping aboard' but not yet consisting of all people. The 'rolling around' refers to the various means in which a subject comes to one's attention.

rawtruth said:
Buddy, it seems to me they are saying that it is up to each individual reading the book to discern the truth of it and then apply it with the "intention" of benefit to all humanity, not personal gain. When that "intention" is held uppermost, the individual may then "glean" (i.e., collect what remains) the rewards to be had by applying these truths within their own personal life. This happens "naturally," as part of a holographic process, and requires discernment and intention rather than the association of a "personal name" of an entity (like Jesus, Buddha, Ramtha, etc.) to validate the information as true.

Make sense?

Yeah, I pretty much got that part, I think. I see that what was niggling at me is the part below:

The truth of the messages is to be discerned and used for the benefit of humanity first and then gleaned by the individual to apply personally...

The statement could be totally innocent, or it could imply another hierarchy of "the special", or something else altogether, or nothing. I guess we'll wait and see. :)

Laura said:
I can't get his website to load so I really have no further details.
Site is up now. PDFs of the 3 books can be downloaded from here: _http://www.nohoax.com/?p=58
I can email you a PDF of the 4th (smaller) book, an update given in 2007, just let me know.
Laura said:
The remark about going to Ecuador makes it clear that he really hasn't got a clue on that score. All the "big boys" who are buying real estate down there are being led by the "occultists" (this has been a long, ongoing program for many years) and are blinded by the Achilles Heel of STS: Wishful Thinking. Somebody isn't telling somebody something...
South America is the LAST place I would want to be if I was even worried about survival for survival's sake.
George gives the following as some of the reasons he's planning to relocate in Ecuador:
We’re here in Ecuador. And I’m going to come down to Ecuador in a little bit because it’s right at the equator.

How many of you have been on cruise ships? If you noticed, if you go in the middle of the cruise ship, there’s very little movement back and forth.

Well, we’re on planet Earth. It’s getting ready to do a lot of movement back and forth. Over the next three to four years, we’re gonna have amazing geophysical changes, earthquakes, movement.

I’ve been advised from other sources that you should be above 1,100 feet. I don’t care where you are, just for pure safety. And stay away from the coastline.
In addition I've heard him say that when the financial crash comes, the US is NOT going to be a good place to be. This country is full of spoiled, soft people who have become nearly totally disabled by their indulgent lifestyles. They will be utterly unable to provide for themselves when TSHTF. History tells us what happens when hungry, angry mobs go on the rampage: they trash everything and everyone in their path and take by force whatever they can find to survive. Blow up post-Katrina New Orleans to nation size, and you begin to get a picture. It's not going to be pretty for anyone near a large population center.

Besides that our rape of the world's resources and incessant bombing of any (weaker) country which tries to keep our multinationals out has built up some very bad karma. To paraphrase Malcolm X, those chickens are coming home to roost. Once we give the go-ahead for the Zionists to bomb Iran, we will become the pariah of the world, and our over-extended, exhausted military will be overwhelmed and eventually nullified, just as surely as the once-mighty Roman legions were.
Laura said:
Q: (L) But, as Ark pointed out, it is a very well organized site, mirror sites, she obviously has supporters and fans and all of that.
A: Any one seeking this can accomplish it. Do you really believe the "Zetas" would expend energy warning humans about impending earth changes?
Q: (L) Well, if they wanted humans to perceive the gray aliens as the good guys they would! That's what occurs to me when I think about it.
A: How much energy do you expend warning squirrels about fires?
Q: (L) Okay, point taken. None.
I suppose this is about crazy Nancy and the zetatalk.com site? My own evaluation after spending a good deal of time on her website and forum (over 10 years ago) was that the "Zetas" (whoever/whatever) are conducting a psychological experiment to test human discernment and to determine the best memes and mix of good/bad info that will disable the populace from any effective resistance to the STS ET agenda. I certainly wouldn't "believe" anything the "Zetas" are warning of, but it's rather obvious that someone/thing spent an awful lot of time "downloading" all the stuff that crazy Nancy has transcribed. :shock:

George Green : Messages for the Ground Crew

Spokane, Washington
April 2008

George Green's career extends from military service in the USAF (where he encountered alien disk craft in a remote hangar at Edwards AFB), through "playing monopoly" in corporate banking and large-scale construction, to working closely with the Pleiadians and other benevolent intelligences to "wake people up" in preparation for coming changes. Very few people we have talked to have a span of personal experience - and contacts - which is this broad.

As George describes, he "used to run around with the big boys". He was asked to build an enemy prisoner-of-war camp in downtown Las Vegas - he refused - and was asked to be Finance Chairman for the Carter campaign, but declined after it became clear to him that the ethics of many of the senior players were heavily compromised. Shortly after he turned down the offer, his loans were called in and he lost many millions of dollars as finance was removed from dozens of major construction projects. Undeterred, George rebuilt his world and is in direct contact with Pleiadian intelligences and other beings. He has devoted his life to spreading the word that all is not as it seems. His very important free e-book, Handbook for the New Paradigm, has been read by millions all over the world.

George is a delight to listen to: relaxed, friendly and humorous. He has an extremely serious message: there is very little time left in which to prepare. Telling us that his "sources" are informing him that too few people are "waking up" and that it is almost too late, his own bags are packed and he is about to relocate to Ecuador where he says that many "insiders" have bought real estate and have already left the United States.

When asked when we might expect major changes to occur, his response is to look at his watch. "The moment we launch a strike against Iran is the moment no longer to be in the US," George says. "Pretty soon we'll be waking up one Monday morning to find that the world is no longer the same."

After reading this, I also see red flags..The military ties( although I have the myself :rolleyes:), financial ties with the government in the US, a statement highlighting his refusal to cooperate in unethical activities and of course his "heroic" recovery after being chastised by those "big boys". This little blurb reads like it is trying to convince me of his stand-up personality which makes me wonder why I need to be convinced in the first place.
My thought is that he's cointelpro directing people away from the Cassiopaean information specifically since his information is so similar to what is presented here.
Rx

Rawtruth, how about taking a look at the late 2008 and all the 2009 sessions with the Cs... they are in their own forum.

ADDED: Have you read the "Comet Series" linked from sott?

Taking the certifiable data into consideration, I don't think that being on the equator or not will make any difference.

Just a few more things to consider about George Green --

rawtruth said:
YCYOR is a misrepresentation of what these books present, and if that's all anyone got out of them, then only the surface was scratched.

Well, yes and no. Here are the four 'universal laws' given in the handbook series:

The Law of Attraction
The Law of Focused Intention (also called The Law of Deliberate Creation)
The Law of Allowance
The Law of Balance

Compare these with the four laws given in The Law of Attraction by Esther and Jerry Hicks:

The Law of Attraction
The Science of Deliberate Creation
The Art of Allowing
Segment Intending

Only the fourth one is really at all different, and it seems like George Green and Esther Hicks (who channels Abraham) are getting at least this information from the same place. I think the following excerpt from Becoming (section III-6) gives a good taste of how the basic idea is presented:

Those who serve the focus of intention to bring this planet back into the flow of progress within the overall
matrix must bring the center of their attention to this intent. At the moment, it is possible to visualize this planet as poised within a back flow or eddy that is out of the movement of this ever-present flow. Only through the focused intent of this special group can it be drawn back to its position within that flow. Visualization in unison or agreement is the most powerful tool available. It is through the Handbook of the New Paradigm, Embracing the Rainbow and this book to the known few who are at this time actively focusing their thought energy to this purpose, that this agreement in active corrective movement can be made known. Though the group doing this seems pitifully small, it is extremely effective.

I should note that in his final book, Messages to the Groundcrew, the message seemed to change course and basically said 'sorry to have to tell you, but its too late now -- run for the hills while you can'. I know that's a very simplistic synopsis, but unfortunately I don't have a copy anymore so I am summarizing from memory.

rawtruth said:
Yes, George Green made his fortune working for the consortium; that much is clear to anyone, and he makes no pretense otherwise. He claims to have renounced those associations, however, and after viewing/listening to all available interviews and presentations, I for one am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt on that.

OK, but it is at variance with what I see happening with other people who I feel are really working to get the truth out and more or less scraping by; the intersection between the financial world and the military world in George Green's background gives me a bit of pause too. I don't think he should be written off based on guilt by association, but I do think that its best to be objective about his information -- neither giving the benefit of the doubt nor carrying an unjustified prejudice -- and just see where it leads.

rawtruth said:
What I would suggest here is that Laura's question was phrased in such a way as to evoke a less than explicative answer. George has never claimed that the books came from "some entity." He has claimed at times that they came from "the Pleiadians" and at other times from spiritual beings in a higher dimension.

Actually, not to nit-pick, but he first used the term Plejarans, and now uses that term interchangeably with Pleiadians:

Now, my guidance: Somebody asked me the question about the handbooks and where it was. Yes, I got involved with the Plejarans or the Pleiadians at first, when I was living with Billy Meier.

When I was with Billy, questions were asked from them, of the extraterrestrials. I says, you know: Who’s above you? They said they’re in constant communion with Spirit. That was their answer.

Well, my agreement was to assist in getting the information out, subject to some legal things with Billy.
(_http://www.projectcamelot.org/george_green_vilcabamba_10_jan_2009.html)

rawtruth said:

I can understand where you are coming from, both because it wasn't that long ago that I was really taken with George's books, and more generally because I know what its like to really feel strongly about a source. Case in point, another one that I agree with you about is Clif High of HalfPastHuman. Its no secret here that I'm a fan, and its more because of his personal philosophy than his actual Web-bot forecasts. However, I always try to keep it in the back of my mind that even Clif could be Cointelpro, willingly or otherwise. And I will admit freely that if it should ever come out that this is so, I will probably cry like a baby out of sheer disappointment and disillusionment. I have had the urge to 'launch into a big defense' of Clif and his work in the past, but I realize when that happens that it betrays my own emotional investment -- its therefore a very good area in which to practice my own objectivity (as well as discernment).

Laura said:
Taking the certifiable data into consideration, I don't think that being on the equator or not will make any difference.

The main reason why George gives for moving to Ecuador is that if there is a nuclear exchange in the northern hemisphere, the fallout is supposed to be confined to the northern hemisphere and not blow into the southern hemisphere. I have no idea how accurate that is.

shijing said:
The main reason why George gives for moving to Ecuador is that if there is a nuclear exchange in the northern hemisphere, the fallout is supposed to be confined to the northern hemisphere and not blow into the southern hemisphere. I have no idea how accurate that is.

Read Prouty's books "JFK" and "The Secret Team". There isn't going to be a nuclear exchange. There is already a one-world government and it's the elite PTB, holding hands around the globe, against the 83% rest of humanity. What's more, I think that their sources have misled them. They've been empowered to create an infrastructure for their STS overlords which has been used to set things up so that vast numbers of people will die in upcoming cosmic interactions so that this energy can be used by the 4D STS crowd to take control of the planet in toto. But, believe me, the 4D STS types don't want a bunch of psychopaths hanging around any more than anyone else... they aren't useful, they aren't manipulatable, they don't produce emotional loosh, who needs 'em? They are being set up to be in the place that is most likely to take serious hits: the Southern hemisphere.

That's the big double-cross that their "sources" are setting them up for: Psychopaths simply do not recognize that they, like germs, will be destroyed by fire or buried deep underground along with the body they are helping to destroy.

It would be funny if it wasn't all so tragic for everyone else.

Think about it... just THINK! Use pure processing brain power on this one.

Back
Top Bottom