George Green - Handbook for the New Paradigm

Re: George Greeen - Handbook for the New Paradigm

shijing said:
However, I always try to keep it in the back of my mind that even Clif could be Cointelpro, willingly or otherwise. And I will admit freely that if it should ever come out that this is so, I will probably cry like a baby out of sheer disappointment and disillusionment.

:scared: Having also read The Shape of Things to Come (halfpasthuman.com), I think I would jump for joy if those predictions don't come to fruition...

E said:
shijing said:
However, I always try to keep it in the back of my mind that even Clif could be Cointelpro, willingly or otherwise. And I will admit freely that if it should ever come out that this is so, I will probably cry like a baby out of sheer disappointment and disillusionment.

:scared: Having also read The Shape of Things to Come (halfpasthuman.com), I think I would jump for joy if those predictions don't come to fruition...

I know, and I agree with you -- it wouldn't be the fact that the dire forecasts failed to come true that would make me sad, it would be Clif's personal integrity being invalidated (should such a thing occur). The same can be said for the Cassiopaean experiment -- I would really love for the earth not to be bombarded by comets, but that's a separate issue from my trust in the character of the messenger (the C's via Laura & co.) themselves.

shijing said:
it wouldn't be the fact that the dire forecasts failed to come true that would make me sad, it would be Clif's personal integrity being invalidated

No I assumed that's what you meant :whistle: ;)

E said:
shijing said:
it wouldn't be the fact that the dire forecasts failed to come true that would make me sad, it would be Clif's personal integrity being invalidated

No I assumed that's what you meant :whistle: ;)

No worries -- I just wanted to clarify for everyone else reading. I don't want to get a reputation as a doom-monger here... :)

In George Greens book "Handbook for the New Paradigm" in article 26, he writes about the Creator in what I at first thought was an important understanding. In my words he says: the Creator, in its creative aspect is Yang, positive, and therefore male - Him. This kind of resonated with my understanding of the cosmology behind the Book of Changes - the I Ching.

My thinking process then led me to the idea that humans, the created, are in this sense feminine. That is, humanities' role is to respond in submissiveness to receive the creative energies. I further thought that this template is found expressed in our family structure. Males generally initiate and women receive - penis and womb. Note also, that males generally control, and women suffer.

But as I sat in the sun, having a fag :cool2: soaking and up the vitamin D, a further understanding crystallized. :rolleyes: Isn't this concept the same old patriarchal control system that has already screwed us over? In my mind I understood that yin and yang balance each other, and that no creativity is possible without the balanced energies of both.

I have commented on this patriarchal (thank the creator for spell checks) on my blog here: http://jks-seekingharmony.blogspot.com/2009/11/on-differences-between-male-and-female.html

Thank you to all contributors in this enlightening discussion. I hope my little input is signal with out noise.

Your objective comments on my blog will be most welcome - as it is my small contribution to the network.

Hey ya'll;

Could that be the very same George Green that nearly destroyed "The Phoenix Liberator" / "Contact Journals" crowd? It sounds like him. And in the early days when I read about VB, I remember thinking that the operation mounted by VB reminded me of George Green's infiltration, reversal, and betrayal. One of the main books of that group was entitled interestingly "The Rainbow Masters," and I wrote a little about that here: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=9967.msg72701#msg72701

It's too bad I have to run right now, I'd sure like dig a little. Maybe later. Thanks for the thread!

and let's not forget the other book 'Becoming'. It all sounds like rehashed new age rhetoric mixed with a little personal opinion and false 'feel good' and 'don't worry' dribble. In chapter 28 of 'Embracing the Rainbow', Gorge says "Indeed, it is true that there are some of what you call aliens that are instigating your situation and fully cooperating with the dark planners on your planet. But they are closely related to the basic group of planners also through genetic addition" Ahem... Me thinks a little misinformation and serious understating is among these words.
Or how about "The situation on this planet, as confusing as it is to comprehend, is as it is. It is important to grasp the reality and the semiousnes (?) of the consequences of it continuation. (???) but the focus of importance is on creating the change." And so on and on and on.
I failed to find any answers to questions about The Truth on this BBM in any of those three books and that was way before I found the Wave material. It has no varifiable facts and nothing that I consider was the conclusion of extensive research , so IMHO I may as well have read Eckhart Tolle or Gary Zukov or Dr. Wayne W. Dyer. All really good bed time reading. But for me.......... no answers.
One other point IMHO is to be wary of bankers in 'sheeps' clothing. Maybe, by some chance, he is not aware of the invisible influences thrust upon him or he has been in contact with some funny ET's.

Here's one summary of George Green & the Ekkers that if true,
confirms that they are one & the same:

_http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/bellringers_corner/hello_central/news.php?q=1211379721

text embedded here:

To: bellringer@fourwinds10.com
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2008 11:29 PM
Subject: question

Dear Mr. Bellringer, I have been listening to Mr. Green on project Camelot and he speaks about having printed the Phoenix Journals. I just wanted to know how he was involved. He also mentions the Ekkers but does not believe in Nesara. His message is very negative. He has made me feel very uncomfortable because I feel optimistic about the future but he is all doom and gloom. Could you please let me know how he is involved with the journals. Thanks. Z

_http://www.projectcamelot.org/george_green.html
(Response)

TO: Z
DATE: May 20, 2008
SUBJECT: Reply

Dear Z:

George Green was a CIA plant with the goal to stop Contact and The Phoenix Journal Project, because they were very critical of President Bush, Sr. Hatonn says George Green stole the first 50 Phoenix Journals and tried to copyright them, so he could sell them for his own profit. In this he failed.

He was able to gain access to the Phoenix Institute of the Ekkers and stole three hundred thousand dollars in gold coins, buried them in his back yard, and when he was found out, he fled to Canada. These gold coins had been given to the Phoenix Institute by Dave Overton. George Green was instrumental in destroying the Phoenix Institute, the source of funds to publish the Phoenix Journals. Thus, less then half of the Phoenix Journals were ever published.

Through the work of the Contact Newspaper the presence of good aliens and their starships around Earth Shan was being revealed to the general public. The U.S. Government said this was a No-No! Much pressure was applied by various government sources, including Green, to stop their work.

It is worth noting that during this time the information from Billy Meier of Sweden and his contact with the Pleiadian Star People was becoming known. George Green became involved in stealing Billy Meier's starship pictures and documents to bury them from public view.

I really know of nothing good to say of George Green. He has done and is still doing a grave dis-service to mankind by helping to destroy the Truth.

In Love and Light,
Patrick H. Bellringer
bellringer@fourwinds10.com
www.fourwinds10.com

NOTE: All published and unpublished Phoenix Journals are available on Fourwinds.

Don't know about Fourwinds, but this summary matches at least some of my memory, and would be a public claim by the victims that the Georgre Green of project Camelot is the same George Green.

EDIT: Deactivated URL

Refresh my mind in just a few words: what is the Phoenix Institute and the "Ekkers"?

They were a fairly large group, all reading channeling out of Hatonn, Sananda, Aton, etc. If they were still current, no doubt PH would have us a channel watch thread about them. Think back in the early days of Nexus Magazine. The Ekkers apparently supported Dorushka Maerd (dharma) who did the channeling on a regular basis in the wee morning hours (alone perhaps) with a keyboard. The journals themselves are filled with current political commentary, and Hatonn often claimed to have "screens" from his position on-orbit which allowed him to see more deeply into the political events of the day. (I was never very clear on his association with Ashtar as the supreme leader of space command was very rarely mentioned)

I was aghast as you may remember from my early post at the sheer volume of information flowing from the source. Search engines these days are coughing up less and less hits. Here are some of the main key phrases: "Sipapu Odyssey" "Hatonn" "Contact Journal" "A light in every mind" "The Phoenix Liberator" "Doris Ekkers"

I believe the Ekkers were forced to move to the Philippines. And let me be very clear: The information in that realm is scary monsters indeed, with little in the way of actually improving consicousness.

What I find confusing Laura if you recall bringing this up to me,

Q: Do they actually have, like, some place on the planet where these guys read science fiction books and get these really crazy theories and stories that they put together with sort of fiendish glee, and then convert them via computer into the programming code that gets beamed out into people's heads, while they sit there and just - you know - fall down on the floor laughing at what they have just done? I mean, is this possibly something that is going on [meaning in secret mind control experiments]?

A: Yes.

If Mr Bush Sr was using George Green to stop the Ekkers, then is there another faction who is "fall down on the floor laughing"?

EDIT: One more historical side note. At the same time this copyright thievery was going on, Sir Laurence Rockefeller also absconded with Dr. David Greers manuscripts at CSETI while Dick Armey was appointed and stopped the Disclosure Project in its tracks. Now Greer's work reads that the aliens will not reveal themselves until we all get our act together and submit to a world government. I only bring it up to point out that here are two attempts to throttle information at the copyright choke point in the mid to late 90's

they're still pushing world government. if you browse the ashtarcommand.net "gallery" you will find all sorts of old flyers, look a bit like sci fi comic books, very complex sophisticated deception IMHO, but that's based on about a month of reading/watching.

Hi abbyjo,

Welcome to our forum. :)

We recommend all new members to post an introduction in the Newbies section telling us a bit about themselves, how they found the cass material, and how much of the work here they have read.

You can have a look through that board to see how others have done it.

I read the series (except the 4th one) a few times. My impression was always that it had the STO vibe about it. I get that disinformation often comes packaged with a lot of truth. So I've been thinking about what in it is disinformation, because it all seems reasonable, and pretty much true.
Then I read the 7-16-16 transcript and saw this:
A: Wishful thinking loses.
The Handbook series seems to be all about 'wishful thinking' about a better future and dreaming it into being as a way to get ourselves beyond these troubles. Sneaky, eh?

Potamus said:
They were a fairly large group, all reading channeling out of Hatonn, Sananda, Aton, etc. If they were still current, no doubt PH would have us a channel watch thread about them. Think back in the early days of Nexus Magazine. The Ekkers apparently supported Dorushka Maerd (dharma) who did the channeling on a regular basis in the wee morning hours (alone perhaps) with a keyboard. The journals themselves are filled with current political commentary, and Hatonn often claimed to have "screens" from his position on-orbit which allowed him to see more deeply into the political events of the day. (I was never very clear on his association with Ashtar as the supreme leader of space command was very rarely mentioned)

I was aghast as you may remember from my early post at the sheer volume of information flowing from the source. Search engines these days are coughing up less and less hits. Here are some of the main key phrases: "Sipapu Odyssey" "Hatonn" "Contact Journal" "A light in every mind" "The Phoenix Liberator" "Doris Ekkers"

I believe the Ekkers were forced to move to the Philippines. And let me be very clear: The information in that realm is scary monsters indeed, with little in the way of actually improving consicousness.

What I find confusing Laura if you recall bringing this up to me,

Q: Do they actually have, like, some place on the planet where these guys read science fiction books and get these really crazy theories and stories that they put together with sort of fiendish glee, and then convert them via computer into the programming code that gets beamed out into people's heads, while they sit there and just - you know - fall down on the floor laughing at what they have just done? I mean, is this possibly something that is going on [meaning in secret mind control experiments]?

A: Yes.

If Mr Bush Sr was using George Green to stop the Ekkers, then is there another faction who is "fall down on the floor laughing"?

EDIT: One more historical side note. At the same time this copyright thievery was going on, Sir Laurence Rockefeller also absconded with Dr. David Greers manuscripts at CSETI while Dick Armey was appointed and stopped the Disclosure Project in its tracks. Now Greer's work reads that the aliens will not reveal themselves until we all get our act together and submit to a world government. I only bring it up to point out that here are two attempts to throttle information at the copyright choke point in the mid to late 90's

I spent a couple of years reading through all the Phoenix Journals materials (which is a couple more years than I ever should have).
GG was supposed to have published the Journals for the Ekkers but instead ended up fleecing them... Doris Ekker apparently started Channeling after attending Channeling sessions in Sedona with Sister Thedra (Dorothy Martin), who had previous experience Channeling with "Brother Phillip", George Hunt Williamson.

Apparently some spooks were around at the time, dosing these Channelers with LSD.

Anyway, I dont think the Ekkers were legitimate... I think they were just con artists too.. there are some brief snippets left (somewhere) on the web of Jo Ekker's alleged money laundering crimes.

And "Contact" broke off into about 3 different competing factions, each going off printing their own nonsense and accusations.

Its just some new age spook cult... Which may actually date back decades, to the days of one Richard T Miller, of an earlier incarnation of The Phoenix Project.

Richard Miller became a contactee around 1954. Prior to that time he served
in a branch of the armed forces that later became the U.S. Air Force, was
personally knowledgeable of the UFO phenomena taking place in the 1940’s, and
participated in some top government UFO studies. After becoming a contactee, he
actually spent time aboard an alien craft by invitation of its occupants (the
same aliens who had previously made physical contact with our President
Eisenhower).
http://www.ufocasebook.com/Mantell.html

At the time of contact, he lived here in Michigan. He became a channel around
which a group formed to study the messages he was receiving. These recordings
are classic and the information contained in them are more pertinent today than
ever before.
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/prepare4contact/message/28744

Richard Miller created an organization called The Solar Cross Foundation to investigate the ET/UFO Phenomena.
Richard T Miller then went on to author the book Star Wards - Welcome Home Earth Man.
He later went on to create The Phoenix Project.

Here's an investigation conducted by Paranet:

A few weeks ago, ParaNet received on-line copies of several documents which purported to come from a previously unknown organization called "The Phoenix Project". The project is described in the documents as a "private, civilian, research organization" which was "formed in 1952 to investigate and correlate information" concerning UFOs and ETs. According to the information contained in the documents, for a small price one can receive printed copies of the project's reports, complete with maps, magnetometer readings, and a host of other supporting charts and diagrams which serve to make the whole endeavor look scientific and legitimate.

Paranet investigated The Phoenix Project quite thoroughly - and a lot can be understood from reading the whole transcripts.

Amongst the things Paranet thought they discovered was a connection between The Phoenix Project by Richard T Miller & Co and The Phoenix Project - Doris 'Dhama' Ekker - a connection made because BOTH Richard and Dhama claim to 'Channel' Hatonn, and mixture of SIMILAR postal addresses.

ParaNet received the three documents as uploads from a Mr. Jack L. Mathias of Carson City, Nevada, who represented himself as the sole public spokesman for the Project. But the reports themselves name neither the authors of the documents nor the principals of the Phoenix Project. Instead, they cryptically state that they are the work of "former military personnel who have all been associated with intelligence activities, and have knowledge of covert government operations concerning UFO's" (AND also 'disinformation' projects? - Branton). Given the sorry history of anonymous documents and 'former' government agents in the UFO community, ParaNet felt it necessary to start its own investigation in an effort to determine just who was behind the Phoenix Project and what their motives might be.

First we sent a letter to the post office box listed in the documents, asking for further information about the group; but the letter was not answered. We corresponded by electronic mail with Mr. Mathias, who represents himself as an agent for the group, but he refused to provide any of the information we requested. So much for the direct approach.

Each document formally states that the Phoenix Project logo is a registered trademark [presumably in the state of Nevada, since that is where their mailing address is located], so we tried a query to the Nevada trademark office in Carson City. That office informed us that the state of Nevada has NO record of any current trademarks under the "Phoenix Project" name.

They did say that articles of incorporation were filed under the name of the Phoenix Project on 25 August 1988 by a Mr. Thomas Naylor of Las Vegas, Nevada. However, the corporation failed to file the names and addresses of its officers by 1 July 1989 as required by Nevada law, as a result of which the incorporation was revoked by the Nevada Secretary of State. And so we reached another apparent dead end, except for one bit of trivia uncovered by a ParaNet investigator in Las Vegas: An attorney named Thomas C. Naylor had recently moved into an office building at 2810 West Charleston in Las Vegas.

Next we contacted the U.S. Postal Service in Carson City, Nevada to determine the box holder for the Phoenix Project's publisher, Advent Publishing Company. We were told that the box was registered to a Richard T. Miller, whose address was given as a mobile-home park in Carson City.

Following this, we contacted the Clerk and Recorder's office in Carson City, and determined that a Richard Miller is listed with them as the legal owner of Advent Publishing. However, the telephone number they gave us for Mr. Miller has been disconnected, and directory assistance was unable to provide a new one. Another brick wall.

To this point, all attempts to verify the Phoenix Project's legitimacy using conventional methods had proved futile, so we decided to try a different approach. The Phoenix Project explicitly and emphatically disclaims affiliation with any other groups using the name 'Phoenix'. And just to make sure everyone gets the message, each document states at the beginning that "n particular, there is no affiliation with a publisher known as America West, any of its publications, or the individuals known as George and Desiree Green"

Unfortunately, ParaNet has uncovered evidence that these disclaimers may be intended to conceal rather than to illuminate.

America West, it turns out, is the publisher of a magazine called the Phoenix Liberator, which carries large quantities of channeled material alleged to originate with an entity from the Pleiades known as 'Hatonn'. The Phoenix Liberator has come under fire recently from some in the UFO community as anti-Semitic and neo-fascist. [See, for example, "Hatonn's World: A Neo-Nazi ET?" by Don Ecker in the July/August 1992 issue of UFO Magazine.]

But a few days ago one of ParaNet's subscribers uploaded a response from 'Hatonn' to Don Ecker, which he said he had pulled down from the Phoenix Liberator BBS; and with it he posted a new address for the Liberator. That address was all too familiar: 2810 West Charleston Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada -- THE SAME BUILDING, it seems, where an attorney named Thomas Naylor also has his new office.

And then another strange coincidence: A posting coming across the Internet stated that before 'Hatonn' channeled through his current host, he used to convey his messages through a Mr. RICHARD MILLER, who started an organization which was known as the Solar Cross and which was apparently a forerunner of the Phoenix Liberator

Is this the same RICHARD MILLER who owns the Phoenix Project's publisher, Advent Publishing Company?

We do not yet know if the THOMAS NAYLOR who tried to incorporate the Phoenix Project is the same THOMAS NAYLOR who apparently SHARES 2810 West Charleston with the new offices of the Phoenix Liberator. We do not yet know if the RICHARD MILLER who owns Advent Publishing is the same RICHARD MILLER who reportedly once channeled 'Hatonn'.

In short, we do not yet know if the Phoenix Project is truly an independent organization, or merely another incarnation of America West Publishers and the Phoenix Liberator. But the coincidences are certainly striking and suggestive. And in light of this we again urge extreme caution in dealing with the Phoenix Project material, until such time as a definitive assessment of the Project's motives and reliability can be made.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/branton/esp_dulcebook16.htm​

Richard T Millers rebuttal to Paranet:

The statement I refer to is - whether I am, or my company is,
another incarnation of America West and their people. The answer is an
emphatic - no.

Let me set the record straight. I am a semi-retired electronic and
radio and television broadcast engineer. I am also the sole owner of
Advent Publishing Company. This Company is registered as a sole
proprietorship, in Carson County, State of Nevada. I operate this
business to occupy my spare time and to supplement my retirement income.
Neither myself, or my Company has any connection with America West
Publishing, their publication the "Phoenix Liberator," or any of their
numerous publications. I do not know them, and I have never had any
dealings with them.

It should be perfectly clear and very obvious from what I've stated,
that I find the activities of America West and the content of the
"Phoenix Liberator" thoroughly disgusting. And that, Mr. Corbin, is the
overwhelming reason for my use of a strong disclaimer, disavowing any
relationship or affiliation with the above named organization, its
publications, and their known principals.

You also raise the question as to whether I am the same Richard
Miller who, many years ago, communicated with an individual known as
Hatonn and started an organization known as the Solar Cross.

My answer may startle you. Yes I am, and yes I did. However, I
have not been active in such activities for many years. I am answering
this question only because of your attempt to make an onerous
association between myself and America West, and the "Phoenix
Liberator." An association that doesn't exist.

I can state, however, without reservation, that the "Phoenix
Liberator" is fraudulently using the name Hatonn and claiming he is the
source of their information. They have used the name of a respected
Being as a "drawing card" to entice the innocent and lend a degree of
credibility to the rubbish they publish.
http://mail.paranoiamagazine.com/archive/General-Conspiracy-Data/PHOENTRM.TXT

And the Ekkers "Hatonn" denied all complicity in a conspiracy.
So who knows what was going on, but something fishy surely.

Back
Top Bottom