George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

snip...

On the flip side, 2 young women have now had their lives changed forever.

Let's not forget all this egging on from whichever side we are on has real human cost to it. Don't let your frustration boil over to the point you end up in one of these videos on whichever side - either the driver or the people on the road. Don't feed the beast.

Yes, they have had their lives changed forever due to their own choices in life. For the record I am not picking any side. Only "side" I care about is the naked, uncomfortable truth.

I get your perspective, but that’s not the way I see it. Even if they guy snapped and wanted to run them over I would not have sympathy for the rioters. And let’s call them what they really are. Looters, rioters, in general immature children throwing a tantrum.

I also get your perspective.

What you said above is what they want.

Remember they want us to split into camps and dehumanise the other side to the point we don't care whether people die or not.

You might side with the driver and see the people on the road as protestors / rioters whatever but ultimately you see them as people not deserving to be alive because of a whole bunch of manufactured reasons from the puppet masters.

Likewise, there are people out there with your feeling of no sympathy but from the opposite side - they'd want this driver jailed for life and whoever told him to come do this.

Everyone involved here is probably normal outside their political viewpoints. They probably have partners, had dreams, have hopes and fears etc.

There only crime is allowing themselves to be used by "puppet masters" to fight a proxy war in which they were the only ones who stood the risk of losing something whilst the puppet masters are probably chilling at their mansion sipping whiskey.

Yes, they have had their lives changed forever due to their own choices in life. For the record I am not picking any side. Only "side" I care about is the naked, uncomfortable truth.

Man, we're talking real people here.

How would you feel if one of those 2 women was your sister or if that driver was your brother.

Just because you think these women fell for lies doesn't justify them getting run over by a guy who probably knew what he was doing.

Man, we're talking real people here.

How would you feel if one of those 2 women was your sister or if that driver was your brother.

Just because you think these women fell for lies doesn't justify them getting run over by a guy who probably knew what he was doing.

Yes, you do have a point about not losing one’s humanity. I will admit I find a lot of humor in all of this and part me finds that trait a little disturbing. :-[

But may I play the devil’s advocate for a moment, :evil:.
In the end this world is a school and if you have a healthy relationship with death and suffering, in that you acknowledge a necessity for both, then you can detach yourself somewhat from the emotionally triggering events.

What is that saying, of being in the world and not of the world?

So to answer your question what if it was my brother or sister, it may shock you to know I would feel the same. They made their choices and have their own lessons. I would mourn their death or suffering, but I would also know that their soul is growing. So there would also be a little joy. I don’t know if that makes sense.

Then again maybe I am being too detached. :-/

Isn’t learning fun. :rolleyes:

Yes, you do have a point about not losing one’s humanity. I will admit I find a lot of humor in all of this and part me finds that trait a little disturbing. :-[

In the end this world is a school and if you have a healthy relationship with death and suffering, in that you acknowledge a necessity for both, then you can detach yourself somewhat from the emotionally triggering events.

So to answer your question what if it was my brother or sister, it may shock you to know I would feel the same. They made their choices and have their own lessons. I would mourn their death or suffering, but I would also know that their soul is growing. So there would also be a little joy. I don’t know if that makes sense.

Just giving you my perspective... It's healthy to have a healthy relationship with death and suffering in the sense that one realises both are part of reality and unavoidable.

However, I don't think this means one becomes detached and apathetic towards them following this realisation.

Just saying...

I understand your perspective but might I suggest that you would be better served by applying it just to yourself than other people too? In other words, it is not for any of us to judge anyone else. Remember that the C's said that judgement is not an STO act. They made their choices, let them be.

osit

The last comment that he makes at 6:58 about how certain people want you to justify what they view you to be is precisely what I thought Takelia Hill was doing when she was baiting and berating the white woman into doing exactly what she did, which was over-react. In so doing the white woman gave Hill and her family a justification for calling the woman and her husband racists, and that was what they wanted all along.

It's interesting how things change can change so dramatically in such a short amount of time. When this interview was first recorded 5 years ago Anthony was only talking about black people and their interactions with police. However, his suggestions about how to interact with cops could or perhaps even should be applied to interactions with hysterical racists of the libtarded variety. For instance, if the white woman had taken Mackie's approach, then things would have likely turned out much better than they did.

I was thinking the same thing. Keeping our cool has never been more important than now. That said, the white lady is visibly pregnant, she had one hand on her belly and her mothering instincts were probably kicking in, which is understandable. Her husband should have tried to de-escalate the situation. In a sane world, the black lady, a mother herself, would have taken into consideration that she was dealing with a mother to be and left her alone.

Cities Protecting Statues By Disguising Them As Karl Marx

1593887582569.png

U.S.—Looking to protect their statues and other municipal monuments, cities and towns across the country have begun disguising their statues as Karl Marx.

City councils all over are ordering Karl Marx wigs and putting them on Teddy Roosevelt, George Washington, Christopher Columbus, and other statues. The move has proven extremely effective at deterring Antifa and other extremist groups, who are only looking for statues of old hateful white guys to destroy and not statues of communists.

"As soon as enraged rioters see the statue isn't of a dangerous, murderous madman whose ideas killed hundreds of millions but is just of Karl Marx, they move on," said one city council member in Illinois as he put a Karl Marx wig and beard on a statue of Abraham Lincoln. "Well, first, they bow respectfully to their hero and then move on."

Plaques on the statues with controversial quotes from the Founding Fathers are also being covered up with Marx quotes like "Let the ruling classes tremble at a Communistic revolution!" and "Workers of the world, unite!"

Some towns are reporting that Che Guevara chin stubble and a beret also work wonders at saving the monuments.

Reported by The Babylon Bee.

I was thinking the same thing. Keeping our cool has never been more important than now. That said, the white lady is visibly pregnant, she had one hand on her belly and her mothering instincts were probably kicking in, which is understandable. Her husband should have tried to de-escalate the situation. In a sane world, the black lady, a mother herself, would have taken into consideration that she was dealing with a mother to be and left her alone.

It's sad how black people are seeing racism in everything in this atmosphere.

Sadly I think white people might need to realise they are being stereotyped in situations like the one in that video.

Realise you are the subject of a stereotype, don't act to prove whoever it is correct, document whatever is happening and walk away or attempt to... If you can't, sit back, call police and let them sort it out.

No need to escalate or overreact even if you think you are right and they are wrong.

Added: In a way, this is how black or minority people live or at least are taught to live by their parents. You have to realise when you are dealing with someone who see's you as a stereotype and you have to act accordingly to safely manage and navigate the situation.

Last edited:
All of this self-righteous, star-bellied sneech victim-olympics morality definitely works. I know some many people who believe every word Trump said is coded racism. They can't handle hand any truth without assigning blame to white people. Their minds are ground into dust by self-flagellation and entitlement.

I understand your perspective but might I suggest that you would be better served by applying it just to yourself than other people too? In other words, it is not for any of us to judge anyone else. Remember that the C's said that judgement is not an STO act. They made their choices, let them be.

osit

Hi Matthew. I'm having trouble understanding your point "applying it just to yourself". Could elaborate further? :huh:

Just giving you my perspective... It's healthy to have a healthy relationship with death and suffering in the sense that one realises both are part of reality and unavoidable.

However, I don't think this means one becomes detached and apathetic towards them following this realisation.

Just saying...

Yes, definitely a fine line of balance. As always I’m sure it is easier said than done.

Black people are the true master-race according to a co-founder of BLM. All other races are inferior. I present you the Nazi version of black power.

_.jpg

Hi Matthew. I'm having trouble understanding your point "applying it just to yourself". Could elaborate further? :huh:

Sorry neema, I am finding it difficult to articulate my thoughts today but I shall certainly try :-).

I have long held the view that my job is to tend to my own little patch of life and to leave others to tend to theirs. In the last few years I have seen people online getting increasingly judgemental and condemnatory of others and I have an instinctive aversion to that. None of us see the full picture of reality so how can we fairly judge another? We are not 7D/God. Not yet anyway :-P.

I have a strong connection to my conscience and my credo has been that if I can breathe my last with a relatively clear conscience then I can do so in peace at what befalls me after my physical death in this particular life. So I try to conduct myself according to the highest standards as best I can and leave others to make their own choices. When I read the C's saying that judgement is not an STO act I have to admit that I saw it as validation of my approach to life. Simply put, I don't really care what others choose to do with their life. That's up to them. It's not for me to judge or condemn them. They shall do so by their own decisions and actions. I mind my own business. Of course, if something they do affects me directly then I have to decide what I think about that but they will 'get what's coming to them' as will I.

Whether you call it karma or them having to face up to what they have done when they die when they are given the chance of a 'life review' and get to see how all of their choices, big and small affected other people, they shall have to face up to the repercussions of their decisions and then may choose how they wish to proceed in their next incarnation. I say all this on the basis that one's soul is eternal and I am looking at the big picture of one's soul growth over time rather than just the micro view of that one life. In the 'afterlife' thread, multiple sources say that when we die we are given this opportunity of a 'life review'. I believe that the C's have said this too but my memory is hazy on this. It is also stated to be so in the 'Conversations with God' books, for what it's worth. Also, it is part of the Christian faith of course. The idea that after our physical death we meet our maker and are judged. I believe that to be an STS perversion of what actually happens. In my view, 7D/God accepts us with unconditional love at that point and the only judgement involved will come from the individual concerned when they see how their decisions adversely affected others in their life.

Of course, all of this is easy to say and not so easy to do. We are in an STS realm and are effectively encouraged to be judgemental and condemnatory of others. I find myself slipping into it myself but I try not to do so and when I notice that I am being judgemental of others I remind myself that this is contrary to my true nature. People will do what they will do. I have enough to handle sorting myself out without bothering about what others do.

The above is rather muddled but I tried my best. I hope that it helps. Please know, however, that I offer this merely as an alternative perspective for you to do with as you see fit. You will do what you will do. I mean no judgement of you in any of this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom