George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

She was accused of being racist so it seems to be an attempt to stereotype white American women as being racist or entitled. Of course everyone is an individual and needs to be judged on their own unique merits but that's not the world we live in anymore I'm afraid. Everyone has to be put into distinct tribal categories and all their individuality removed. That's the evil of identity politics for you.

I think it is definitely a way to divide and conquer and to paint all white women as hysterical racists. This personality type is not new, imo. I've had a couple of encounters with "Karens" in my day and it's easy to assume that their behavior is racially motivated but I think that is jumping to conclusions in many cases. Sure, in many of these encounters the "Karens" are making reference to race but in my particular experience only one did. That being said, I highly doubt that encounters with random black people is setting these women off where otherwise they would be completely reasonable. I'd bet anyone, dollars to donuts that these women are highly unpleasant to be around in general, no matter what the race of the person with whom they're interacting. We just happen to catch them interacting with a black person and being all "racist". I'll venture to guess that they've had a long history of hysterical freak-outs with many people. In these Karen cases I think these womens' warped personalities override any racism they may or may not be harboring.

This reminded me of this interview... Watch from the 5.00 mark... He kind of nails it with that n* moment that was shown in the clip you posted but in a more classy way 😜

The last comment that he makes at 6:58 about how certain people want you to justify what they view you to be is precisely what I thought Takelia Hill was doing when she was baiting and berating the white woman into doing exactly what she did, which was over-react. In so doing the white woman gave Hill and her family a justification for calling the woman and her husband racists, and that was what they wanted all along.

It's interesting how things change can change so dramatically in such a short amount of time. When this interview was first recorded 5 years ago Anthony was only talking about black people and their interactions with police. However, his suggestions about how to interact with cops could or perhaps even should be applied to interactions with hysterical racists of the libtarded variety. For instance, if the white woman had taken Mackie's approach, then things would have likely turned out much better than they did.

Yea!!!! Breaking: President Trump sends special units to protect monuments on July 4th. He will spend the weekend at Mt. Rushmore . Portland Wa, Seattle and Washington DC will be focused on as well as other cities but troops will be stationed around the country if needed. Fire Works Time and NEVER a dull moment.

Special Task Force Will Protect Federal Monuments on 4th of July Weekend
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is deploying a federal unit throughout the country over the July 4 weekend to protect federal monuments and statues from the threat of vandalism.
“The upcoming July 4th holiday weekend has the potential for increased disruptive activity at specific locations across the country that could threaten our personnel and the Federal facilities and property they protect,” says a forthcoming memo by DHS Secretary Chad Wolf obtained by Fox News.

It adds, “DHS will be forward leaning in preparing to protect federal facilities and property.”

The units, known as Rapid Deployment Teams (RDTs) from the Protecting American Communities Task Force (PACT), are comprised of law-enforcement officers specially trained in disciplines such as crowd and riot control.

Some teams will be dispatched to specific cities such as Portland, Seattle, and Washington, D.C. Other teams will be deployed regionally so they can be flown in quickly if unrest arises in a specific location.

Also Good! Anarchists being arrested:

“Over 100 anarchists have been arrested for rioting and destruction of Federal property. The FBI has over 200 open domestic terrorism investigations on-going,” said White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany at a Monday press conference, adding that “anarchy” in US streets was “unacceptable” and castigating the Democrats for what she said was failed leadership.

“Attorney General (William) Barr has created a task force on violent anti-government extremists led by the US Attorney’s office in New Jersey and the US Attorney’s office in Northern Texas. With 200 Trump-appointed judges confirmed, the rule of law will be upheld”, referring to the approximate number of conservatives judges appointed to courts around the US so far during Trump’s presidency.

Last edited by a moderator:
A threat on Gettysburg has been mentioned several times so here's whats happening there for the 4th. This hits close to home and I'm feeling a small pit in my stomach. HOWEVER, this may be a place Trump will send help if needed.

.I have a lot of family living just outside of Gettysburg and I spent my childhood visiting there every summer. It is a very quaint, small town. Lots of small business owners with picturesque shops selling books, antiques, relics from the battle field etc. The battlefield isn't far from town and tours are a big tourist attraction. I can't tell you how many times my uncle made us tour that battlefield, EVERY summer. :nuts: My cousin is an excellent seamstress and for many years made 1860's clothes for the Reenactments they hold every year. Gettysburg is said to be very haunted...I wouldn't be surprised at all. There are several thriving businesses that give ghost tours. I have another cousin who was hired to be a ghost hunter after years of being a freelancer taking photos in spooky places at night. WOO! Its a real tourist town that centers around the battlefield as you can imagine. Rioters could do massive damage there as its such a small town. Former Pres. Eisenhower also has a farm just outside of Gettysburg in the town of Bigeslerville. He and his wife Mammie we're locals in the town where my family lives.

Black Lives Matter Rioters Threatening to Attack Gettysburg Civil War Battlefield

Black Lives Matter rioters are targeting the town of Gettysburg, Penn., home of the nation’s premier National Civil War Battlefield Park.
Black Lives Matter rioters are now targeting the town of Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, home of the nation’s premier National Civil War Battlefield Park.

City officials said they are on high alert as the domestic terrorist group has begun threatening to attack the quaint, and historic tourist town.

Organizers of the coming riot are pretending that they want a “peaceful flag burning” ceremony to take place in the town, but since many of these “marches” turn to mass rioting, and destruction, city officials are rightfully frightened by the coming attack.

Gettysburg Borough and regional public safety officials said in a press release that they have been informed about the threats and they are taking steps to keep the town safe.

“Robert Glenny, Gettysburg Borough police chief; Donald Boehs, Cumberland Township police chief; and Joseph Lachowski, Gettysburg National Military Park chief ranger, said their organizations will continue to monitor the situation and will collectively work together to ensure a safe Fourth of July,” the Patriot-News reported.

“We asked all concerned to call their respective law enforcement agencies to report suspicious acts or things they feel may be out of place. We do appreciate the outpouring of support we are receiving from various groups,” the officials said in the press release.

“As earlier stated, we are aware of the threats and social media posts, if you are calling to alert us to those; we are watching them already,” they added.
“We want to assure those we serve that we are taking all precautions at our disposal to maintain the safety of all residents and visitors to the area as well as the protection of property to include businesses, homes, monuments, churches and other historical treasures located in the greater Gettysburg area,” Borough Chief Glenny said.

But Glenny added, “I can’t say with 100% certainty one way or the other, that’s why I’m not willing to make that comment on whether it’s real or not real.”

The National Park Service has added that no group has requested any permits for any event inside the battlefield park, so if the rioters enter the park they will be doing so illegally.

Just because someone said "go play on the highway" doesn't mean you should.

Seriously though, how come I find no sympathy for the two that were struck? In fact I feel bad for the driver. I do think he was just trying to avoid a bigger accident. What a symbolic moment to start the 4th of July on. :-(

It looks like a hit and run... Follow up video below.

Damn! Some people in the comments are saying driver didn't stop because he feared for his life...

Follow up...

Some reports are saying the highway was closed off by police but the driver bypassed the barriers

If true obviously paints a different image... That plus driving away from the scene of the accident otherwise known as hit and run.

Let's wait and see what else comes out.

Added: Looking like the highway was definitely closed for protests. Ideological driven attempted murder it looks like.

Last edited:
Follow up...

Some reports are saying the highway was closed off by police but the driver bypassed the barriers

If true obviously paints a different image... That plus driving away from the scene of the accident otherwise known as hit and run.

Added: Looking like the highway was definitely closed for protests. Ideological driven attempted murder it looks like.

If anyone is responsible for this "attempted murder", it is the authorities of Seattle for allowing such a mess. They have utterly failed as administrators and need to be held accountable.

Correct me if am wrong but blocking a highway is a federal crime no?

Just because someone said "go play on the highway" doesn't mean you should.

Seriously though, how come I find no sympathy for the two that were struck? In fact I feel bad for the driver. I do think he was just trying to avoid a bigger accident. What a symbolic moment to start the 4th of July on. :-(

This is what happens when you're out of touch with objective reality, and you come into contact with it after ignoring all the obvious information available to you. I have sympathy for the drive only. Option 1: Stop at barricade created by the two cars, and possibly be lynched from his vehicle like we have seen at previous roadway "protests". Option 2: Take the shoulder lane and go around. It's night time, so seeing people in the road is much more difficult, especially when traveling at interstate speeds. There is a reason why no pedestrian traffic is permitted on interstates.

If anyone is responsible for this "attempted murder", it is the authorities of Seattle for allowing such a mess. They have utterly failed as administrators and need to be held accountable.

Correct me if am wrong but blocking a highway is a federal crime no?

It depends if the authorities had closed off the highway or not.

If protests are planned authorities usually close off roads where protestors would be.

If the highway wasn't closed and these people were there then it's a different story. And even saying that, it comes down to the driver to not hit people if they can (safely) avoid it - regardless of whether that person is somewhere they shouldn't be.

From the video here, the driver didn't appear to slow down despite there being 2 cars in front of him blocking the road... The normal action is to slow down as a driver when approaching obstacles or when you perceive there to be obstacles up ahead, especially on a highway!!!!

From the footage and the available information thus far (of the road being closed) this driver is guilty of some heinous crimes whether or not one agrees with protests.

Added: the driver should have seen these and slowed down

Screenshot_20200704_173436.jpg

Follow up...

"Mead said at the press conference that protesters had shut down the interstate for 19 days in a row. He emphasized that the freeway is “simply not a safe place” for pedestrians, and said he hoped protesters would cease what he termed “unlawful behavior” in blocking the interstate."

Sounds like the protesters are the ones who keep shutting down the interstate at night, and have been doing so for 19 days in a row. This was bound to happen. Why didn't the Seattle police shut down these illegal "interstate closings"? Were they ordered not to by the city's mayor? The same one who allowed CHOP to setup and continue?

"Mead said at the press conference that protesters had shut down the interstate for 19 days in a row. He emphasized that the freeway is “simply not a safe place” for pedestrians, and said he hoped protesters would cease what he termed “unlawful behavior” in blocking the interstate."

Sounds like the protesters are the ones who keep shutting down the interstate at night, and have been doing so for 19 days in a row. This was bound to happen. Why didn't the Seattle police shut down these illegal "interstate closings"? Were they ordered not to by the city's mayor? The same one who allowed CHOP to setup and continue?

I agree it all looks like a setup to further divide and conquer but let's not forget, we might sit here and side with the driver but this young 20 something year old man is going to jail for a very long time regardless of whether he thinks he was justified or not. We can sit here and praise him but none of us are being held in police custody seeing our whole life flash before our eyes.

On the flip side, 2 young women have now had their lives changed forever.

Let's not forget all this egging on from whichever side we are on has real human cost to it. Don't let your frustration boil over to the point you end up in one of these videos on whichever side - either the driver or the people on the road. Don't feed the beast.

It depends if the authorities had closed off the highway or not.

If protests are planned authorities usually close off roads where protestors would be.

If the highway wasn't closed and these people were there then it's a different story. And even saying that, it comes down to the driver to not hit people if they can (safely) avoid it - regardless of whether that person is somewhere they shouldn't be.

From the video here, the driver didn't appear to slow down despite there being 2 cars in front of him blocking the road... The normal action is to slow down as a driver when approaching obstacles or when you perceive there to be obstacles up ahead, especially on a highway!!!!

From the footage and the available information thus far (of the road being closed) this driver is guilty of some heinous crimes whether or not one agrees with protests.

Added: the driver should have seen these and slowed down

View attachment 37403

I get your perspective, but that’s not the way I see it. Even if they guy snapped and wanted to run them over I would not have sympathy for the rioters. And let’s call them what they really are. Looters, rioters, in general immature children throwing a tantrum.

No this was allowed to happen for political reasons. Again the so called leaders of this city have allowed the conditions for such social contractual collapse and lawlessness.

Please tell me what is the aim exactly of “protesting” at night on the highway? Why would they even be allowed to get a permit? Why are they not arrested immediately for putting themselves and others in danger?

No, don’t throw the blame only on this driver depending on your limited conditions.

IMHO as always the devil is in the details.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom