George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

And guess what, The Great Reset will be the people's revolution. These people are such tools.
Tools and fools - they have no idea they are being used and no clue about Communist history. But why would they - our educational system only spouts propaganda and indoctrination now and has for a long time. The impact of these people:

MOB RULE IN MINNESOTA

The murder trial of former police officer Derek Chauvin is wrapping up today with closing arguments and jury instructions. The National Guard is standing by to deal with the expected riots when the jury returns its verdict later this week, along with law enforcement from several local agencies as well as other states. Downtown Minneapolis resembles a fortress, only with fewer people. Both Scott and I have questioned whether Chauvin can possibly get a fair trial in the current atmosphere. Jurors cannot fail to understand the consequences of a “not guilty” verdict.

It has been reported that Hennepin County Attorney Mike Freeman sold his Minneapolis home at a loss and moved out of the city after “protesters” besieged his house, and his office received “millions of e-mails and thousands of phone calls” about the George Floyd case. I have it on good authority that he is not the only public official who has sold his house and moved out of Minneapolis for reasons of personal safety.
The "show" rolls on . . .

The people (including BLM) who claim that protesting against the lockdown is for fascists think it is normal for the government to impose a curfew, use force against demonstrators, forcibly close businesses and determine how much distance people keep from one another. Shows you who the true nazis are.

Paul Craig Roberts says that the MSM conducted this trial and found Chauvin guilty. - Source
Another PCR article regarding the Chauvin trial:

In America Faux Reality Can be More Convincing Than Facts

Can the jurors who have seen the actual evidence believe it and act on it, or is their decision controlled by the faux reality of the multitudes who are unaware of the courtroom evidence? The cost to jurors of denying the faux reality created by the presstitutes can be extremely high. If the jury acquits Chauvin or holdouts produce a mistrial, the corrupt prosecutor whose job is to convict Chauvin will likely leak the names of jurors who blocked the high point of his career, and the presstitutes will be all too willing to expose the jurors to death threats and home burnings.

As the medical examiner in the case said prior to learning that Chauvin’s knee was not on Floyd’s neck, in the absence of the police intervention the medical evidence would clearly indicate that Floyd died from overdosing on the dangerous drug fentanyl.

Can the known killing power of fentanyl prevail over the faux reality of Chauvin’s knee on Floyd’s neck? We will soon know.
And now, we do know. Does anyone think the jurors weren't aware of the consequences to them personally of a Not Guilty verdict?

Looks like PCR was right about info leak on the jurors. :-)

Without naming the jurors, reporters Paul Walsh and Hannah Sayle on Tuesday published enough details about their lives, internet sleuths and local snoops may be able to figure out who they are.

This is good, shows how deranged they are.

Wow. I was born in New York City, and lived there most of my adult life. I wonder if that BLM maniac can say the same.

Important to remember, this operation is the continued transfer of wealth from small business to private equity firms on Wall Street, and is part of the creation of "smart cities." The tacquerias they don't want are those owned by individuals not corporate entities. Also, wouldn't that include Hispanic owned tacquerias (one might well assume)? But then making sense is -- oh, yeah, it's "racist." Objectivity, if you recall (according to critical race theory) is racist. So, there's no "winning" in this game -- which is the point, I guess. "We win [Antifa/BLM say] because we're the globalist-backed mob. You lose because you're not."

By the way, Mike Lindell (the My Pillow guy) launched his new platform Frank Speech on Monday with a new video on the election fraud. He's been playing it over and over, so if you go to frankspeech.com you can find out when it will be airing next, if it isn't already in play when you get there. He wants people to see it before he starts having people sign up on the platform.

In the first four hours of his launch over 50,000,000 people checked out the new platform (with by this point over a billion clicks). So, the "silent majority" is becoming informed on this (or what might well be a majority considering Trump is estimated to have won with 80 million votes as against Biden's 66 million -- and one wonders if that figure even includes votes that were dumped somewhere and lost). Lindell, to his credit, has never stopped in his effort to get the evidence needed to prove the steal, and to get that information to the disenfranchised millions. He seems to believe that, given the "absolute" nature of the data he's amassing, the Supreme Court will have no choice but to finally weigh in on the matter. I'm not sure why he believes this given what we've witnessed thus far. But maybe he will further clarify as he continues in this effort. But even if he's being overly optimistic related to the Supreme Court, his platform is bringing together untold millions (if not more) worldwide.

I saw the video. It's very impressive how far he's taken this verification of foreign interference in the 2020 election. He's hired highly credentialed government cyber-security professionals (the one he spoke to on camera has his identity obscured for obvious reasons); these individuals were able to verify I.P. addresses, and track just how the "steal" was done. Just the data on China alone related to the key swing states offers enough "absolute/verifiable/unalterable" evidence (according to these cyber security experts) to flip the election back to Trump. Other countries such as Iran are also involved, although, as I just indicated, if Lindell stopped all work on this right now, he already has enough data to flip the election. Also, the evidence concerning "down ballot" elections is part of this effort as well. As you can imagine, this work is quite an undertaking -- very time consuming, and exacting -- and it's ongoing. Lindell will be presenting more data as it's compiled.

The MSM will not dispute the data. They are just ignoring what Lindell is actually doing -- oh, and attacking his character, which is par for the course. Meanwhile, all manner of operatives have been trying to take "Frank" down.

Lindell is also suing Dominion for over a billion dollars. The MSM claims this is a counter suit since Dominion was suing him. However, according to Lindell, it isn't a counter suit. It's the largest first amendment lawsuit in this country's history, according to Allan Dershowitz, who I believe is the key lawyer in this case.

On a side note: it's possible Dershowitz, a Democrat, is on shaky ground concerning Epstein, his having visited "Lolita Island" numerous times -- although he claims he and his family were simply friends of Epstein, nothing more. Now that Dershowitz seems to have switched teams to the conservative side of things, perhaps the Dems are afraid to touch him... just speculating here, but it's interesting how the Epstein connection didn't go very far concerning him. I haven't looked into this recently, but I haven't seen any mention of this news item since Tucker Carlson interviewed him related to Epstein last year sometime. Dershowitz, it can be assumed, has got some serious dope on the Dems, or else they'd be framing him re: Epstein. Again, just speculating.

If you recall, Dershowitz spoke eloquently concerning the impeachment trial of President Trump, and I can imagine him mounting an equally eloquent first amendment case against Dominion.

Last edited:
The false reality consciousness of new agers that believes that they can create their own reality has now been proven that it takes violence and terrorism for it to manifest.

In America Faux Reality Can be More Convincing Than Facts

Can the jurors who have seen the actual evidence believe it and act on it, or is their decision controlled by the faux reality of the multitudes who are unaware of the courtroom evidence? The cost to jurors of denying the faux reality created by the presstitutes can be extremely high. If the jury acquits Chauvin or holdouts produce a mistrial, the corrupt prosecutor whose job is to convict Chauvin will likely leak the names of jurors who blocked the high point of his career, and the presstitutes will be all too willing to expose the jurors to death threats and home burnings.

As the medical examiner in the case said prior to learning that Chauvin’s knee was not on Floyd’s neck, in the absence of the police intervention the medical evidence would clearly indicate that Floyd died from overdosing on the dangerous drug fentanyl.

Can the known killing power of fentanyl prevail over the faux reality of Chauvin’s knee on Floyd’s neck? We will soon know.

In addition to the hospital shooting, two other highly controversial police/law enforcement shooting/killings of black suspects occurred last December:
As I'm sure most are aware, a 16-year-old knife-wielding black girl was shot multiple times (as per training) by a responding Columbus police officer as she was about to stab another black female. This occurred shortly before the Chauvin verdict was announced. Celebrity and political response has been what one can expect in the current climate. I seriously fear the white officer that shot may be another Chauvin case in the making. Really too much response to post here other than this video by the CPD that shows the bodycam footage of all the officers involved plus the fatal one in slow motion. Footage begins at 4:30 and do be aware of the graphic nature of the scene:

It made me sad to watch this and can't help but wonder why some think it was wrong to stop that girl from stabbing the other. The deceased was in foster care and the fight apparently broke out in the foster home with another resident. Shockingly, a black male on the scene kicked another female in the head after she had been pushed down to the ground by the knife assailant. You can hear her say in the footage that she had just gotten there and hadn't done anything (to warrant assault by the charging girl). As one can see, a really nice looking suburban neighborhood and not an economically depressed one. I wonder too, where were the adults in charge although all present were anything but child-size.

One of the officers responding was black and probably Somali judging by his accent. I'm thinking that may be the best solution to this policing problem. Train sufficient numbers of Somalis (ample area population) to be police officers that can respond to situations likely to involve blacks as much as possible. Otherwise, it's a no win situation and a very bleak outlook going forward.

Last edited:
In regards to the previous post, much exclamation has been made of the fact that it was a 16-year-old girl that got shot and killed - a child if you will (a heavyset adult-sized child). Coincidentally, I had just seen an article about 13-year-old girls in a similar incident. The following article includes just that incident:

Knife Girl: Is She a Man-Bites-Dog Story or the Result of Bell Curves?

Excerpt:
Cincinnati police charge 13-year-old girl in stabbing death of another girl, also 13
Chris Mayhew, Cameron Knight
Cincinnati Enquirer

April 20, 2021

Cincinnati police said a 13-year-old girl has been charged with murder in the stabbing death of another 13-year-old girl on Monday.

Officers were called at 9:08 p.m. Monday to Topridge Place in Winton Hills, according to a Cincinnati Police Department release. Police said they found a 13-year-old with a stab wound. The incident happened in the green space between two buildings.

“During a verbal dispute, (the teen) pulled out a pocket knife and cut the victim on the right side of her neck causing her death,” court documents state.

Nyaira Givens, 13, died from her injuries at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center.

My impression is that the Columbus knife mayhem that was averted at the last fraction of a second by the police officer shooting Knife Girl is less of a Man Bites Dog story (although the cop’s superb reactions to the utter chaos were unusually impeccable, like a scene from a Tom Cruise movie, only vastly more confusing) than it is the kind of thing that happens when bell curves are shifted.

Females rarely murder other females, but blacks in 2019 were 8.2 times per capita as likely to be known murder offenders as were other races. So the odds are that if we see insane video of a 16-year-old girl trying to carve up 2 other girls into ground chuck even though the cops had already arrived that Knife Girl would be black are quite hight[sic].

So, even "children" can be killers these days and their race may very well be a factor.

As we've seen, facts no longer matter - only black lives when it comes to police:

Myth of Systemic Racism: 10% of White Homicide Victims Were Killed by Cops, 3% of Black Homicide Victims Were Killed By Cops – Blacks Die at Homicide Rate 13 TIMES That of Whites!

Heather MacDonald, the author of The Diversity Delusion, joined Rob Schmitt on Newsmax TV on Wednesday night to discuss the current racial climate of lies in America.

Heather is an outspoken critic of the “woke mob” and their lies about policing in America today.

In looking at the front page of the Columbus Dispatch this morning, I noticed for the first time the small print just under the name - PART OF THE USA TODAY NETWORK.

Well, that explains a lot - especially this - also into today's paper:

1619204569953.png

Now a conspiracy minded person just might get the idea that the MSM is not only exploiting the current tragedy of a "mostly peaceful" attempted knife murder for all it's worth, but additionally, pushing the covert DeepState/NWO divide and conquer - let's have a race war/civil war - agenda. The Let's Abolish the Police is not just the opinion of the guest columnist, an OSU law professor:

The insanity continues. A massive crowd of woke protesters gathered at Ohio State University to call for the defunding and abolition of the Columbus police department after a hero cop saved the life of black girl about to be stabbed to death by Ma’Khia Bryant:
ohio-state-columbus-shooting-protest-abolish-police-758x484.jpg

FOX NEWS – Protesters gathered again in Columbus, Ohio, to demonstrate against the fatal officer-involved shooting of Ma’Khia Bryant, chanting her name and calling for the defunding of the city’s police department, reports say.

The 16-year-old appeared to attack two other females with a knife on Tuesday before police officer Nicholas Rearden discharged his firearm, fatally striking her, body camera footage shows. Rearden, who has been on the force since December 2019, has been placed on administrative leave pending an investigation.

The demonstrations began Wednesday afternoon on the campus of Ohio State University, where organizers told a crowd of more than 400 people that the protest was for the abolition of police, student newspaper The Lantern reported.
[...]
Other demonstrators at the statehouse chanted “Black Lives Matter” and “Say her name: Ma’Khia Bryant!,” according to 10TV.
Sure, let’s get rid of the Columbus police department and replace them with social workers armed with tasers. So that the girl in the pink who the hero cop saved would likely be dead now, as would other people Bryant wanted to kill in that neighborhood. Including the social worker who pulled up armed with nothing but a taser. Yeah, that sounds like a good plan.

These woke leftists are such fools, but they are more than that. They are a threat to this very republic. As I’ve said before, I sincerely don’t know what this country will look like in a decade with people like this taking positions of power in local governments across this great land. Yes, I know, we already see it to some degree now. But if colleges and universities continue pumping out this kind of garbage, the country as we know it now will look very different in ten years, if it lasts that long.

I know that all that's happening right now is the massive manifestation of the chaos show the Cs told us was coming. That we're being hit from all sides now is truly astonishing. Biden's illegitimate regime is going full-steam ahead on every front with "climate change" (taking advantage of the annual Earth Day - expanded to Earth Week) coming front and center again, ardent CV vax promotion and all the other covid craziness, the border crisis on steroids, possible nuclear war between Israel/Iran - Ukraine/Russia, plus the continuing battle concerning voting/election reform, and so much more. Paying attention right and left has never been so stupefying!

As for the Chauvin trial result, many are pointing out there are at least four solid factors for the verdict to be overturned on appeal, not the least of which is this:

'I Did Not Want To Go Through Rioting And Destruction Again': Chauvin Juror Feared 'People Coming To My House If They Were Not Happy With The Verdict'

An alternate juror on the Derek Chauvin trial told a local news that she "did not want to go through rioting and destruction again" and "was concerned about people coming to [her] house if they were not happy with the verdict."
FYI:
Chauvin will have 90 days to appeal the verdict, under Minnesota law, and it could take about a year for the appeal to run its course, according to Paul Applebaum, a Minnesota criminal defense lawyer.

I'm sure the Cs have a good idea what the state of the world will be in about a year, but it's beyond speculation for me.

Back
Top Bottom