George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

|One of my favorite things to do is check out the books in the second hand shops. I came across a book by Igor Gouzenko, The Fall of a Titan published in 1954. I have been having a hard time making sense of all this BLM insanity. Reading this book helped. It's a novel about living in Russia under Stalin. Igor Sergeyevich Gouzenko was a cipher clerk for the Soviet embassy to Canada in Ottawa, Ontario. He defected on 5 September 1945, three days after the end of World War II, with 109 documents on the USSR's espionage activities in the West. His novel goes into detail about life under psychopaths and the psychological and terror tactics they used to manipulate and control people.

"It was obvious that Veria had stirred up the quarrel with the Academician on purpose. When his coarse taunts and open derision had roused Glushak to revolt, Veria was pleased, as if that was exactly what he wanted. What kind of a cruel game was this? Veria in the meantime satisfied with himself. licked his lips like a gourmand after a tasty dish and said affectionately "I thought he was going to fight. When you make an intellectual white-hot he always fights."

The above quote was one if many that I found relevant in this book. Anyway it helped me to look at the horror of the situation and I am trying to be more objective about all the insanity. I hope I posted this in the right place .

|Here is a short video of his testimony

WOW!

USA! USA! USA! USA!

:umm:

This video only shows the end of the encounter. The whole video paints a very different picture. This pregnant woman and her husband were both threatened verbally, had their path to withdraw from the scene blocked on multiple occasions, (She says "move out of the way" when trying to get to the van), and were harassed verbally. The victim is fairly calm through this process. When they get in the van to leave, the mom (attacker), walks behind the van and blocks their exit, then proceed to strike their vehicle. The victim tried to deescalate the situation at every possible chance until she perceived a threat great enough to draw her weapon. None of the media outlets are showing the video in it's entirety, because their agenda is to always paint white people as the attacker. The use of the word "Karen" is a weaponized term to silence and discredit any white woman's actions / speech. This is not a term that I engage in using.

Wasn't exactly sure where to post this ...

UN chief pleads for "world government" with "teeth". We have until 2030

But you can't have a One World Govt without a 'people revolution' supporting it. Is it starting to become clear why they want to destroy national identities?

Wow, they are being much more overt about this than I would've expected. I've shared this info with a few friends and their response was one of skepticism that they could be successful, but also didn't seem to take it too seriously. I am not so sure. Analyzing the current situation it seems like there is starting to be some push back to the fake crisis the PTB are pushing as justification for their NWO plan. Perhaps this along with PTB wishful thinking can put the brakes on this somewhat? Hmm wait and see.

Anyway, maybe I'm just arguing for my own limitation so I will further explore why I couldn't just keep my mouth shut.
Thank you for your thoughts, Ketone Cop.
There is good and evil and the specific situation that determines which is which.

Tauriel, in another way of looking at it, maybe you where following an inner prompting to share this with your friend because your intuition knew it was the right thing to do. Each situation is different so the response needs to fit whats appropriate. With many people, most actually, its obvious one shouldn't tell them something. Theres a physical sensation I notice almost immediately when something like this is occurring, a feeling of holding back which I listen to. But, occasionally i will be moved to blurt my words out of advise or information, full force. I've asked myself if I'm disrespecting free will. My answer to myself is, I don't care if I am. If this person who I care about is getting ready to step off a cliff, I'm going to try and stop them. If I've accrued bad karma or changed their life lesson or some such thing, so be it, I guess I'll pay the price. And in these particular times I've helped even though I wasn't asked and it was productive. It's the mamma bear in me I guess. But, when is it right to do that? You'll know.

Lately I've been making a special effort to become more aware of my intuition which has been interesting. Its good to notice these impressions but it requires an intention to be aware of those subtleties. Its a part of paying attention to reality left and right. I'm endeavoring to apply this to whats happening now as well which is a challenge. One impression I have, is not to be caught up in all the negative news and tweets which is one way to "play their game". Fortunately, where I live, life has remained normal. There aren't any fireworks, thankfully. And I'm able to continue with life as I choose with a few quirks thrown in like wearing a face mask and assorted considerations.

Tauriel, in another way of looking at it, maybe you where following an inner prompting to share this with your friend because your intuition knew it was the right thing to do. Each situation is different so the response needs to fit whats appropriate. With many people, most actually, its obvious one shouldn't tell them something. Theres a physical sensation I notice almost immediately when something like this is occurring, a feeling of holding back which I listen to. But, occasionally i will be moved to blurt my words out of advise or information, full force. I've asked myself if I'm disrespecting free will. My answer to myself is, I don't care if I am. If this person who I care about is getting ready to step off a cliff, I'm going to try and stop them. If I've accrued bad karma or changed their life lesson or some such thing, so be it, I guess I'll pay the price. And in these particular times I've helped even though I wasn't asked and it was productive. It's the mamma bear in me I guess. But, when is it right to do that? You'll know.

Lately I've been making a special effort to become more aware of my intuition which has been interesting. Its good to notice these impressions but it requires an intention to be aware of those subtleties. Its a part of paying attention to reality left and right. I'm endeavoring to apply this to whats happening now as well which is a challenge. One impression I have, is not to be caught up in all the negative news and tweets which is one way to "play their game". Fortunately, where I live, life has remained normal. There aren't any fireworks, thankfully. And I'm able to continue with life as I choose with a few quirks thrown in like wearing a face mask and assorted considerations.

I like your description: "There's a physical sensation I notice almost immediately when something like this is occurring, a feeling of holding back.." I recognise that from my own experiences. I think that it is crucial, however, to be very aware of one's own motivations in such situations. Am I 'holding back' because my intuition is telling me to or am I being over cautious because I do not want to abrogate their free will? If I want to help why do I want to help? Is it because helping someone makes me feel good and I want that buzz (which would be an STS motivation)? It's very tricky. I have found that often when I offer to help someone they decline the offer. Sometimes I will say "are you sure?" and if they still don't want my help I will drop it. Generally now I just say "well if you change your mind you know where I am". Often I find that the same people who have declined my offer for help will come to me at a later date and directly ask me for help when they want it because they know that I will if I can. I feel good from helping them but they have asked for my help so I'm not imposing my wishes on them and abrogating their free will. However, every situation is unique and requires very careful self-observation especially with regard to one's own motivations. Every situation has multiple options in how one can proceed. It can be tricky to pick the right one.

I just read RFK Jr.'s book "American Values: What I Learned from my Family" and can highly recommend it in this crazy political situation to practice some discernment. At the end of the day, WORDS don't really matter. It's the deeper concepts, ideas and "energies" behind the words that matter. But it's so easy to get hung up on words. Reading about the life and values that JFK and RFK embodied is fascinating in that regard.

Just to give an example - they talked about diversity, black rights, intercultural understanding, tolerance etc. But it was an entirely different discourse back then. What they actually stood for, and meant, were things like:
  • Free speech and open dialogue. They talked to everyone from die-hard communists to Southern right-wingers, from blacks in the ghetto to the poor rural whites.
  • Traditional values and virtues. They were deeply religious, and believed in the classical Greek virtues (RFK was heavily influenced by Stoicism). They received a splendid education in the classics in a very disciplined and conservative household.
  • Pride in traditional American values and history, and an approach to international relations that amounts to "leading by example". Militarily, emphasis on protection of America's homeland, coupled with noninterference and anti-war.
  • Strong advocates for a multipolar world order, in a free and peaceful competition.
  • Equality before the law for all people.
And the list goes on. In other words, precisely what you would call "right-wing" today, or even "racist". Except perhaps for the absolutist free-market ideology by some right-wingers today, the Kennedys' platform is almost indistinguishable from the best of today's "conservatism". Yet it's very difficult to see this because the today's left uses the same words. But today's libtards are creatures of the Deep State, which the Kennedys fought tooth and nail back then; while Trump, the "evil right-winger", has more in common with JFK and RFK in his anti-Deep State stance than with the right-wingers during the 50ies and 60ies. But Trump uses some of the same rhetoric as those earlier right-wingers, but again meaning different things.

It's a tangled web, spun to confuse and entrap our minds. We need to learn how to discern the non-verbal "thought chunks", the general "direction" of what people mean, the subtler energies that certain concepts represent in their context. I can recommend RFK Jr.'s book as an exercise in discernment and mentally transcending these confusing word games and artificial divides. He sometimes falls into this trap himself, but spotting these things while keeping the wider context in mind is a good exercise, too, IMO.

This video only shows the end of the encounter. The whole video paints a very different picture. This pregnant woman and her husband were both threatened verbally, had their path to withdraw from the scene blocked on multiple occasions, (She says "move out of the way" when trying to get to the van), and were harassed verbally. The victim is fairly calm through this process. When they get in the van to leave, the mom (attacker), walks behind the van and blocks their exit, then proceed to strike their vehicle. The victim tried to deescalate the situation at every possible chance until she perceived a threat great enough to draw her weapon. None of the media outlets are showing the video in it's entirety, because their agenda is to always paint white people as the attacker. The use of the word "Karen" is a weaponized term to silence and discredit any white woman's actions / speech. This is not a term that I engage in using.

Only in the USA would a gun get drawn for a domestic argument that can easily be resolved through other means.

I've heard it said that you shouldn't draw a gun unless you intend to use it. If that lady used her gun and her defense was some crazy lady was standing behind her car, I'm not sure she'd get off free.

Ps, just because someone is wrong in something doesn't necessarily mean it's okay to shoot them.... There are many ways to resolve a dispute that doesn't involve threatening to kill someone.

If that lady shot that woman, she'd be in jail.

The situation is getting so extreme that people are going to extremes to resolve disputes in the US.

It's just crazy. More of these to come no doubt.

Here is more on the fireworks issue. I wonder what their source for this is.

We have information that Page and his gang of Crips and BLM confidants have purchased over 300 pounds of fireworks which simulate gun fire when they go off.

We are unsure if this is an isolated event in St. Louis or if it is also taking place in other cities around the country. These fireworks, if used maliciously, could simulate gun fire in a frightening scenario.

More on the parking lot gun incident.

A white Oakland County, Michigan couple were charged with felony assault on Thursday after a video of a pregnant woman defending herself from a black woman with a firearm went viral.

Oakland County Prosecutor Jessica Cooper charged Jillian Wuestenberg , 32, and Eric Wuestenberg, 42, each with one count of felonious assault, a four-year felony, the Detroit News reported.

What is up with this Karen thing?

Is it a new phenomenon? Everyday there's new fresh videos of encounters with "karens" coming out

This made the news!

Then there's this

Americans going Mach 10 in their disputes.

And this as well just fresh off the press

It's like that whole snowflake thing... Now we have Karen's. Whatever next!

Sydney Watson says that it's time to speak up while we still can. Enough is enough.

People fear being trapped, chased through the streets and physically assaulted by BLM/Antifa goons. A Left-wing paramilitary force has risen to crush dissent.

The left has been laying the groundwork for this anarchist takeover for a long time. But even they must be amazed that the conservative response was to roll over and play dead. Except maybe they’re not playing.

Tyrants can only be taken down with forbearance and timing. Perhaps things have to get a lot more terrible. But make no mistake, all of this means war.

Back
Top Bottom