George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

The report definitely unsettled me when I read it yesterday. Immediately started thinking of what I'd do if they came for me.

Yeah, me too. However, it could be just some form of psyop to stoke fear. I mean people do shoot off fireworks before the fourth. Although the large quantities of fireworks is suspect, if that's true. I kind of doubt if they're so organized as to target dissidents, however. Fortunately I will be house sitting in a smaller city than the one I live in over the weekend.

This picture sums it all up. I'm never going to apologize for slavery. Just like I'm never going to confess to a crime I didn't commit.

Eb2nw6SX0AAXyLm

Finally they stop beating around the bush. Hate speech against whites is always justified. Just not the other way around. Tell us something we already didn't know. But I'm glad they adjusted the guidelines. Transparancy = honesty.

It's only a matter before before they force white people to follow ''white fragility'' lessons. No diploma in white fragility means no future job prospects. There are companies that already have those.

I think that notice about the Antifa July 4th plans sounds hoaxy, just by some of the wording. Still I think it is better to be prepared. If not then, sometime.
I had lunch with a good friend today. I mentioned the notice to her as we live in the same neighborhood, and will be good to look out for each other over the weekend. She had never even heard of Antifa. How is that possible?
I feel like I live in a different world sometimes.
Anyway, I made the decision to send her some fairly neutral information about them, and a short video so as to show her what they look and act like.

I think that notice about the Antifa July 4th plans sounds hoaxy, just by some of the wording. Still I think it is better to be prepared. If not then, sometime.
I had lunch with a good friend today. I mentioned the notice to her as we live in the same neighborhood, and will be good to look out for each other over the weekend. She had never even heard of Antifa. How is that possible?
I feel like I live in a different world sometimes.
Anyway, I made the decision to send her some fairly neutral information about them, and a short video so as to show her what they look and act like.

It sounds like the usual apocalyptic thing Americans are eagerly waiting for... Like martial law and their guns to be taken away and everyone thrown into Fema camps.

None of that has happened yet... Let's wait and see what 4th of July brings.

One of my Facebook friends received this in Messenger.

I received this in Messenger - just putting content out - FYI ent: Tuesday, June 23, 2020 11:59 AM
Subject: PLEASE be aware this July 4.......

⚠️30,000 members per state...many trained by radical Islam they plan on killing as many Trump supporters and whites as possible!!

⚠️ANTIFA To Desecrate Gettysburg National Cemetery on July 4 - Then MURDER & BURN White Suburbs under cover of "Fireworks"

⚠️ANTIFA is planning to desecrate the Gettysburg National Cemetery by burning flags there on July 4; just before they begin MURDERING White people and BURNING DOWN Suburbs the same day. It will start at the desecration of Union Solder graves at Gettysburg, Pa.

⚠️According to the Controlled Unclassified Law Enforcement Bulletin issued as "Law Enforcement Sensitive - For Official Use Only" to Police and Fire Departments about ANTIFA already using fireworks to acclimate suburbia with sounds of explosions, so they can use those to cover for gun fire when they attack white, suburban, neighborhoods the same day.

⚠️According to Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) in a Bulletin issued to Police and Fire Departments, ANTIFA has been taking deliveries of very large shipments of professional-grade fireworks. They have been sending teams out to various areas throughout America to detonate those fireworks for the past two weeks, to achieve Three (3) specific objectives:

🔴1) The first objective is to test the response of local law enforcement. If fireworks are going off around the clock and residents are filing complaints, will police respond? How long does it take them to respond? How many officers? Do they even respond at all? This data is being recorded by these groups, and will prove to be very valuable intel for what is to come. This is a very accurate barometer to test the waters.

🔴2) The second objective is to get local residents (ie: white people in nearby neighborhoods) acclimated to the frequent sounds of explosions that often sound like gunfire.

🔴3) The final objective: Knowing response times and manpower of police, and having acclimated the local population into explosion sounds that mimic gunfire, to then commit arson attacks with professional fireworks to set so many fires, local Emergency Services are immediately overwhelmed, and enter houses to actually fire guns and kill as many as possible in white suburbs.

⚠️ Unless you have been living on different planet, you should be fully aware that America is currently under attack. While mass-media has portrayed this situation as "peaceful protests" those engaged have been rioting, smashing private property and businesses, looting on a scale which is un-paralleled, and beating, stabbing, shooting innocent people in the areas where these activities are taking place.

⚠️You have probably also read or overheard many reports of illegal fireworks and explosions that are currently taking place throughout many different US cities. If you do a Google search for "fireworks complaints" you will find countless articles posted just in the last week or so.

⚠️Most of these news reports are local, since local news is far more likely to have boots on the ground and residents reporting an accurate assessment as to what is actually going on. However, national media outlets are largely attempting to paint this "uptick" in fireworks activity as a sign of people being overly "celebratory" in preparation for the 4th of July.

⚠️Here in Roanoke I have been hearing fireworks(?) each PM. Last PM there were a lot!! At first I thought of gun fire because the way they went off. Don’t know.

Here are the facts, so please pay close attention.
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
As a result of major 4th of July events being shut down and cancelled due to the Covid-19 pandemic, an overwhelming surplus of fireworks have flooded the market. Several activist groups including ANTIFA, BLM and Weather-Undergound are exploiting this surplus and are bulk purchasing from suppliers in extremely high volumes.

In many cases, these are highly dangerous, professional-grade fireworks.

The number of people within these groups must not be underestimated. They operate like terrorists and use clandestine communication strategies. There are many members of these in groups in most major cities, and have been for several years. Yes, these are essentially domestic terror cells, and as you've likely guessed, this is indeed the year in which they have been instructed to carry out their master's dystopian agenda.

What they are doing is delivering fireworks in bulk, via moving trucks and vans.

You may have remembered the pallets of bricks that were being dropped off at various locations so Rioters could use those bricks to destroy property? This is a similar strategy.

Once these fireworks are delivered, they are then distributing them to any black people who wish to set them off for their own entertainment, previously under the guise of the non-existent "Juneteenth" holiday, and to make sure these fireworks were set off almost continually all day and night in various cities.

This may not be a shock, as you're likely aware that white, Marxist radicals are the ones who have been frequently arrested for burning buildings cars during these riots. Again, these are activists/terrorists who have covertly infiltrated these predominantly black areas. So, this answers the question of "who" is responsible for the huge number of fireworks complaints that have been circulating for a week or more.

You may remember a blip on Drudge and various other outlets not long ago about the riots reaching white neighborhoods, and this is indeed the objective.

The foundations of this great nation are in the process of being literally erased. This should be clear by now. There is much hatred out there and I expect it so raise its ugly head locally soon. I sure hope I am wrong.

Pray for us and America. We R going 2 need it!!!!!!!

Side note: I Jonesey and adding a confirmation to this posting as yesterday I was on my way to my lawyers and at our local firework stand that has been at the same spot for years...there was a semi truck delivery. I have never seen this happen before...they are within walking distance to our home and I told my husband, that's odd that a truck would be delivering more fireworks days before July 4th...I told him it must be Americans are being very patriotic this year because of all the madness going on. For a week now fireworks have been going on which is not unusual...we typically get a panoramic view of fireworks for at least a month. But some of these fireworks made such a book my husband commented about it. Some are sounding like gunfire. So I believe this because of what I just witnessed yesterday. Be aware of what is going on around you!
This seems like a BS chain letter to me. Kind of like 'satanists are putting meth in your kids candy on Halloween' sort of thing. Either way if this were to happen it wouldn't bold well for any side in the long run.

The powder keg known as the US IS getting loaded to the brim though. Now we've got things like this going on:

Also, my wife is driving up to Georgia today and said she saw a new billboard with a confederate flag on it and it said join us now sons of confederate veterans. Crazy times are coming....

This seems like a BS chain letter to me. Kind of like 'satanists are putting meth in your kids candy on Halloween' sort of thing. Either way if this were to happen it wouldn't bold well for any side in the long run.

The powder keg known as the US IS getting loaded to the brim though. Now we've got things like this going on:

Also, my wife is driving up to Georgia today and said she saw a new billboard with a confederate flag on it and it said join us now sons of confederate veterans. Crazy times are coming....

Americans are being worked up into a frenzy so they can now start shooting and chopping each other up whilst the rest of the world watches.

Very sad indeed.

I already posted my experience with leftist protestors and fireworks in Chile. Here it resulted in nothing vs. the conspiracy mongering that was posted in recent pages for the States (I am a born and raised in the USA citizen BTW). Just the Chile version of Antifa, their far left supporters and their criminal and violent buds in the poblaciones giving the finger to all they hate which include many in the same neighborhoods who just want to live and advance their lives honestly without the Marxist go back to year zero bullshit.

Of course, if I was still stuck in the States, I too would probably have my firearms oiled, locked and loaded given the constant apocalypse is this week fear mongering.

So CHAZ or CHOP seems to be a thing of the past, and it could not have ended otherwise. It's incredible, but I guess no that surprising, that an ideologically possesses mayor would defend what was so obviously going to end up this way. Seattle police have made public a video of violence and shootings inside the zone that I thought was worth sharing here:

I realize that you can't judge the masses for the actions or words of a single person, but the fact that at least some are taking this line of thinking is already quite crazy!

I did have discussion on FB recently with an acquaintance who was arguing that one shouldn't be advocating 'All Lives Matter' at the moment because black people have had it worse and that is 'the open wound', etc. She was rationalizing it as an exceptional circumstance so it was best to focus on this particular group of people rather than all, yet she understands that ALM anyway, I'm sure. But as Jordan Peterson pointed out, language and words are important, and they can shape how people think and act. Some people will retain a generally healthy worldview in spite of any 'newspeak' out there, and will 'fill in the blanks'. But many others will not, and there are examples of totalitarian regimes that changed their languages and then proceeded to commit all sorts of atrocities. The way things are going in the US and elsewhere, I don't think this is impossible. :-(

'Filling in the blanks' is therefore a big mistake. When the crazies say 'abolish the police', I think we would do best to NOT assume that they really mean 'reform the police' or 'defund the police to some extent in clever ways on order to fund other needed areas'. And when they say 'if you say All Lives Matter I'll stab you!', best to not assume they wouldn't do exactly that!

Agreed. We should strive to use our language in as a precise manner as possible in order to clearly communicate our thoughts and ideas. The PTB have been very adept at slowly changing the meaning of words to these past 30 or so years, to the point that certain words and phrases have been weaponized. Your comment about language and words made me think of a video I watched last year - the author goes into detail about how the meaning of certain words has been lost and have been expanded to fit ever more situations/meanings. Lots of good insight here:

Language is the Battlefield.

"Knowledge Protects" also can mean knowing when to NOT "cast your pearls before swine". It can mean utilizing External Considering to the max. It can also mean utilizing "stalking" as described by Castaneda.

There is good and evil and the specific situation that determines which is which.

Thank you for that reminder about "stalking". I continually look outside myself, trying to help order the chaos around me instead of taking the time to tend to my own house first. I let external events take me off course too often. I'm usually pretty good at finding the things I need to work on and release otherwise.

I found this good summary about "stalking":

the art of stalking
POSTED ON AUGUST 11, 2015 BY LORRAINE
The art of stalking is the riddle of the heart; the puzzlement sorcerers feel upon becoming aware of two things: first that the world appears to us to be unalterably objective and factual, because of peculiarities of our awareness and perception; second, that if different peculiarities of perception come into play, the very things about the world that seem so unalterably objective and factual change. – Don Juan, The Power of Silence

The art of stalking has to do with gaining enough energy to drastically shift the position of the assemblage point. After years of practice with stalking, the warrior is able to have their emanations, their luminous fibers, match the emanations at large which are all of the lines of energy in the universe. The goal for committed warriors is to reach a state of total awareness – to be able to recognize the totality of the mold of man. The mold of man contains every human attribute that you can think of as well as those that you are unable to perceive until you have attained total awareness.

Stalking is not about manifesting something into your reality. Stalking is about eliminating the things within your humanness that define you as a human. Stalking is about cleaning all of your links – this is achieved by erasing personal history, constant recapitulation, and removing yourself from the mold of man. As you do this you will gain the energy that is necessary for accessing unique and new states of awareness and can begin your work on the mastery of intent.

Stalking yourself is the act of releasing all of your masks, the ones that you wear in order to fit in with the world or the mold of man. For this you need to be: ruthlessness without harshness, cunning without cruelty, patience without negligence, and sweetness without foolishness. So what do these mean?
  • Ruthless is having compassion without pity.
  • Cunning is to arrive at what you hope to achieve without self-importance.
  • Patience is to know that what you are cultivating has already happened but you don’t sit and wait for it to come to fruition, you continue to take action.
  • Sweetness is to be able to be coy and at the same time lethal in accomplishing your task.
Stalking is done by a warrior so that they are able to align with intent. Stalking is necessary for total freedom; without stalking ourselves in first and second attention we are unable to adequately shift the position of our assemblage points at will. What is happening is that you are basically stopping your own world consistently. Reminding yourself to release the thoughts, actions, and traits that align you with being a human being. It’s all about strengthening your connecting link to the spirit or with intent.

The art of stalking is an art! It is very complex and not easy. It is a discipline and takes constant practice and work. Everything else falls into the art of stalking including controlled folly, stopping the world, shifting your assemblage point, recapitulation, releasing self-reflection, etc.

So what are we stalking? We are stalking awareness and power. This power is the energetic power that flows through the universe and NOT power over others. We stalk ourselves first to release the patterns that we have upheld for our lifetime, the patterns that belong to others. We are essentially recapitulating our knowledge. While one begins to approach impeccability through their practice of stalking the tonal, the first attention, they become prepared to stalk in second attention, the nagual.

When the connecting link with spirit is made and your assemblage point has shifted you are able to perceive in a new way. Things that you could not identify previously begin to emerge for the first time. You are a witness as the mysteries of the universe reveal themselves. It would take a book to explain all of this and for some of it there are no words. There is no substitute for experience. You just have to make a commitment and do it!

Keep dancing!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As for External Considering: I am excellent at that in person. I am able to gauge what a person is ready to hear, usually, when I meet them in person. Only one person who lives within two hours of me knows anything of what I've shared on this forum, for example, and that's my psychic friend (who, by the way, still has my copies of "High Strangeness"; "The Mothman Prophecies"; "Human-Cosmic Connection" and others. She used to own a metaphysical bookstore, and old habits die hard!). I've tried to gauge some of my co-workers, but only by asking their opinions on scientific positions. Their answers always disappoint, so I've stopped engaging them.

Where I go wrong is sharing on the internet. I picked up some bad habits when dealing with petty tyrants on various blog forums. That I will work on. Probably the biggest thing I do is always trying to share objective truth and facts in the face of ignorance. Time to stop wasting their time, and mine.

As for "casting pearls before swine", well, maybe what I'm casting isn't exactly pearls...
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You may be right that all of this is a big "nothing burger". But I wouldn't have replied as I did to Ocean's message if I hadn't read and heard many similar things recently.

Just over the last few days, I've read many articles (like those that "Redefining God" shared) about these unexplained explosions all around the country causing concern. I've seen threads pop up in Discord, with people from different states sharing the same experiences since the solstice. I have read Facebook posts mentioning this, and asking for others to share their experiences. My friends have asked me if I am hearing the same thing, and they live far away. Last Friday I walked into a room with my fellow masked co-workers, and they were discussing this topic. Several on this thread have mentioned hearing explosions. And yesterday as I waited in line to enter a store, the three people nearest me broke "containment" and actually took off their masks to discuss this once someone mentioned it. There is truly a lot of concern nation-wide.

I read a lot of history, and what seems to happen after Marxists/Communists/Fascists/revolutionaries/etc. finish toppling statues and burying history, they start burning bodies. And I've seen more than enough talk in the news lately about hatred towards white people to wonder if there is some kind of "Kristallnacht" for whites on deck in this country.

All of that said, I hope I'm wrong. There is so much chatter around the 'net about this that if it *were* to happen, it would be exposed for what it is almost immediately. That alone makes it less likely to occur. That's why I felt it a good thing to share here.

But: as far as the dream I mentioned previously, about the "machine-guns blowing out my windows"? Well, today as I drove home from work I was about three or four car-lengths behind a gold-colored semi going north on Interstate 5 in Sacramento, in the slow lane, when I heard and felt a very loud "KA-BOOM...BOOM-BOOM-BOOM boom boom" that rattled my car windows as a tire on his trailer exploded and sent massive chunks of tire rubber at my car at high speeds. But because I have been on such high alert since I had that dream, I immediately pulled onto the shoulder and stopped while all that rubber went by me, not once touching my car, instead of driving through it and taking some major damage or even hitting or trying to avoid a big chunk and getting thrown into the next lane to be hit by another car. So maybe that dream was just preparing me for that incident.

I'm going to take this weekend to get off the internet for the most part, though, and get some sunshine. I need a mental break from the news, and to "clean my machine".

I can empathize with that feeling, sometimes and more often than not lately, I wish I could lay on a tropical beach in the sun, swimming in a landscaped pool (even though the ocean is right there next to it) while sipping a fancy drink with a paper umbrella in it and just relaxing. It's probably not such a bad thought when trying to concentrate on something else temporarily in order to calm the mind.

In my logic, as tumultuous as the times are right now, it can't be coincidence that so many people recognize what's going on, knowing and seeing clarity within the chaos, and are able to apply a deeper process by choosing when to react or not. I think there are definitely still lessons to be learned no matter how advanced one is, but there are also opportunities to assist others in learning for themselves, without directly interfering with their free will, by simply just existing and being present and available at the right time.

I'd pass on the tropical beach and find an ice block even with a polar bear on it today - I'm sweating even with the fan on high here!

But what you said about so many people paying such close attention to events - yes, I can't remember any time before when there were so many independent channels of information with people sharing so much truth, even in the face of potentially being banned or removed from MSM channels. They ban one person, and two more take their place.

If there had been such a decentralized network of truth-tellers like this before 9/11, that whole ball of wax would have been exposed for what it was within days, instead of years. Even if these psychopaths take down major portions of the internet, all that is doing is waking up more people to what is going on. It's a fascinating thing to watch! Every false-flag that occurs is being examined almost immediately by dozens of independent people, who are being sought out by hundreds of thousands or more who have been turned off by the MSM. This just causes them to double-down and push even harder, making their machinations ever more visible.

Even though it seems most people are bowing down to their dictates, there is quite a push towards finally reaching that "hundredth monkey" that will eventually turn the tide. Well, I hope so anyway...

Back
Top Bottom