Geert Wilders won the Dutch election

Puma

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Is this a coincidence?

Anti-Islam populist Wilders heading for a massive win in Netherlands in a shock for Europe​

THE HAGUE, Netherlands (AP) — The far-right, anti-Islam populist Geert Wilders was headed for a massive parliamentary election victory Wednesday in one of the biggest political upsets in Dutch politics since World War II, and one that is bound to send shockwaves through Europe.

The result puts him in line to lead talks to form a new ruling coalition and possibly become the country’s first hard-right prime minister at a time of political upheaval through much of the continent.

The exit poll published by national broadcaster NOS said that Wilders’ Party for Freedom won 35 seats in the 150-seat lower house of parliament, more than double the 17 he won at the last election. Final official results were only expected on Thursday.

BREAKING: FAR RIGHT LEADER GEERT WILDERS WINS THE ELECTION IN THE NETHERLANDS

It’s quite interesting that these Far Right leaders that are winning elections are backed and promoted by Zionists.

One of his main backers is Zionist Bob Shillman.

His wife is Zionist from Hungary.

Fascism is the expected shift of the dynamics of current society.

Extreme wokeism results in fascism.

Extreme wokeism started during the pandemic, we are seeing the results.

Baudet is another Dutch populist leader in the Netherlands Parliament, against immigration and says he will be working with Wilders. A member of ANTIFA was the attacker.

Forum for Democracy (FvD) party leader Thierry Baudet was hospitalized on Monday evening after he was hit in the head with a glass beer bottle in a cafe in Groningen

Baudet, who was holding an election meeting with members of his party, was attacked for the second time in a month, as a man approached him and smashed a glass bottle against the side of his head, public broadcaster NOS reports.
“Finally protect that man, enough damn it!” exclaimed fellow anti-mass migration conservative leader Geert Wilders, whose PVV party has surged to the top of the polls ahead of the Dutch general election on Wednesday.

There have been growing fears among the left and the neo-liberal establishment of the growing possibility of a right-wing coalition government taking power in the Netherlands after over a decade of globalist rule under outgoing PM Mark Rutte.

Less than a month ago, Baudet, who has been an outspoken critic of mass migration and the European Union, suffered a concussion after he was attacked by a man who hit him over the head with an umbrella as he was visiting Ghent University.
There has been a wave of attacks against politicians in Europe of late, including this month’s shooting of the founder of the populist Vox Party, 78-year-old Alejo Vidal-Quadras, in Madrid in what may have been an attempted assassination over his political stance on Iran. In August, the head of the German AfD party in the Bavarian district of Augsburg, Andreas Jurca, was brutally beaten on his way to a campaign event by two men of suspected migrant origin.

An Antifa cell in the Netherlands has claimed responsibility for an attack on Dutch populist leader Thierry Baudet during a campaign event in Groningen on Monday evening.

On the eve of the general election in the Netherlands, it was revealed by the Algemeen Dagblad newspaper that assailant of Forum for Democracy (FvD) leader Thierry Baudet was a 15-year-old member of a local branch of the leftist militant Antifa activist group.

According to the paper, the Antifa cell, Antifascist Action North (AFA Noord), acknowledged that the attacker was a member of their far-left organisation, proclaiming: “We are disrupting and blocking assemblies in our struggle against fascism and right-wing extremism. This boy has acted from his conviction and made use of the possibility.”

A spokesman for the leftist group refused to admit whether the attack was premeditated but said that Antifa does “not always” reject resorting to violence. The Antifa radical went on to blame the populist politician for the attack against himself, saying: “Baudet’s words lead to violence. Enough is enough.

Despite his massive win of 37 seats in the Dutch Parliament, Geert Wilders' party PVV may yet be bypassed to form a government. There are 150 seats in Parliament in total, and a majority coalition must have 76 seats. Here a graph of the final result:

1700730630274.png

I read the following in this Dutch article:

There are two options: they either exclude Wilders or will negotiate with him.

- PvDA/GL (the Greens) has categorically excluded the PVV.

- Omtzigt of the NSC has just indicated "his willingness to take responsibility in the new cabinet. He did not say whether that would be with the PVV.

- Yesilgoz, leader of the former ruling party VVD (now that Mark Rutte has gone) said the day before the election that the VVD will not take part in a cabinet if Geert Wilders becomes prime minister. And she just reiterated "that she does not expect to end up in a cabinet with Wilders as prime minister. "I said I don't see that happening because Wilders cannot form a majority," she said.

There seems to be no combination that would allow the PVV to get enough seats without VVD and/or NSC to form a cabinet.

However, a combination without the PVV is still quite possible.

PvdA/GL, NSC and VVD together have 69 seats. With BBB (7) or D66 (10) they are already there.

Time liquefies everything in politics. Time also softens the anger there would be if the PVV is now excluded right away.

Long negotiations between the cartel and the PVV, ending in nothing. Then long negotiations between PvdA/GL, NSC and VVD with a fourth party are likely.

So far the article.

As I understand it, the Dutch have always been highly sympathetic towards Palestine.

Don't know about that. When i look back at my youth in Holland during the 70's and 80's, Holland was pretty much generally pro-Israel. I went to a public primary school, and we had to learn Hebrew songs in singing class! This was 1976, 1977. Also, during those decades kids i knew went for year to a kibbutz in Israel and that was looked upon as super cool. And I also remember that the wife of former President of the European Central Bank, Wim Duisenberg, was very pro-Palestine. Gretta Duisenberg was politically active to stop Israels illegal occupation of Palestine, and when he was interviewed on the street or somewhere, she would always be in the background waving a Palestinian flag and what not. Wim never got involved in his wife's fight for justice though, and she was more or less depicted as a kind of strange, crazy lady.

I do think, as you said Ryan, that the anti-immigration stance of Wilders has something to do with this result. He also wants to do something about the high criminality levels on the Dutch streets and he wishes to stop any funding to wars, climate and Brussels (EU). Plenty of stuff that resonated with a lot of people it seems.

Don't know about that. When i look back at my youth in Holland during the 70's and 80's, Holland was pretty much generally pro-Israel.
Ah, okay. I had vague memories of some Dutch political figures in the early 2000's who spoke out for Palestine and visited there for negotiations, and I thought the Dutch govt tended to be more critical of Israel than the usual western line, at least until the situation with MH17, but I'm probably misremembering. I certainly remember Norway and Sweden were very critical of Israel back then.

I guess "surprises" are piling up ( Argentina and now Holland) - People went in support of Palestine, Pro-Israel Leaders are getting elected as if they came from some where else. "discontent" fuels emotionally triggerable people to vote for "louder" voices. If not, one can always tweak election ballots. Any way, this changes nothing in Middle East. It is just a matter of time, all Arabs nations say "enough is enough" irrespective what others think.

I guess "surprises" are piling up ( Argentina and now Holland) - People went in support of Palestine, Pro-Israel Leaders are getting elected as if they came from some where else. "discontent" fuels emotionally triggerable people to vote for "louder" voices. If not, one can always tweak election ballots. Any way, this changes nothing in Middle East. It is just a matter of time, all Arabs nations say "enough is enough" irrespective what others think.

It does sort of reveal the 'man behind the curtain' to an extent, and I don't mean the Jews obviously, but the pathologicals that will steer and use whatever is needed to get what they want. The nationalist sentiment has been building for some time now, it's just that it wasn't allowed a voice in the previous years as the PTB had other agendas on their mind. What was a normal reaction from the population to crazy-making leftists policies is being subverted as described by Lobaczewski. It's only now, as Niall pointed out, after the Gaza situation that it's being unleashed up to a point and in a controlled manner. I do hope that they make plenty of mistakes due to their wishful thinking.

I am reminded of a quote attributed to Lenin: "The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves."

Don't know about that. When i look back at my youth in Holland during the 70's and 80's, Holland was pretty much generally pro-Israel. I went to a public primary school, and we had to learn Hebrew songs in singing class! This was 1976, 1977. Also, during those decades kids i knew went for year to a kibbutz in Israel and that was looked upon as super cool.
Interesting. This is apparently a photo of Wilders from when he spent 6 months on a kibbutz in 1981:

Back
Top Bottom