Geert Vanden Bossche PhD

He did another interview last night

I have listened to the interview and these are a few of my observations I'd like to make.

1) Dr. Bossche is of the opinion that the Pandemic is out of control.

Looking at no mask/lockdown Sweden's all cause mortality statistical data for the last 6 years or more shows no dramatic increase in 2020. Same is seen everywhere. So the only thing that seems to be out of control is the response to this flu virus, not the virus.

1616338473756.png

2) He mentions Israel where vaccines were used on the whole population. The way he speaks suggests he is of the opinion that they are doing a good job. Some in Israel would have a huge issue with that, suggesting that something might be wrong with the vaccines.

Nowhere does he comment on the actual current vaccines being used, something that is clearly done by Dr. Bridle in two of his NZ interviews. On this issue the two doctors are diametrically different. Dr. Bossche thinks they are “excellent” but are being used at the wrong time and speed of deployment.

3) Then he says this ,

“What happens in the meantime. Can we eradicate (infectious strains) ? The infections go down but we need them to get to ZERO (????)”

The our goal is Zero virus ?? For a virus with this profile,

1616338648273.png

He is telegraphing a nearly impossible goal, as virology 101 states that virus will mutate non-stop and spread everywhere. Forget about reaching ZERO unless you want to destroy your country. Yet he suggests that is a reachable goal. Coronaviruses were, are and will continue to be with us as will this one. SARS-CoV2 was with us already in 2019 and some suggest perhaps earlier !! That is the Reality.

1616339053389.png

4) Then he goes on to say ,

“I mean we need to eradicate these highly infection strains. We cannot afford to live with these highly infection strains. So what you will see in those countries is that you have a plateau. I cannot exactly say how long it will last. Maybe 2 weeks 4 weeks 6 weeks. But the immune escape variants they will establish themselves in the population and they will give rise to steep steeping line in those disease rates.”

He is basically painting a scenario of reoccurring future “Waves “ (like computer viruses) ,thus implying “The Game goes on, so get used to it.” (keep buying those anti-virus updates) !!!

Not a scrap of information about managing the situation with prophylactic practices (to be fair, Dr. Bridle likewise says nothing). Nada, zilch. Message, “Vaccine is our Savior. Lets get together to fight the next emerging $train$.”

1616339147306.png

The two interviews of Dr. Byram Bridle with the New Zealand interviewer give a far better description of the problem with the vaccines themselves as well as the current situation then what I am hearing from Dr. Bossche. For me this interview with Dr. Bossche has not change my position on the good doctor.

The "New Normal" looks to be "Forever Virus Wars"

Interview With Vanden Bossche: Should Mass COVID Vaccinations Be Stopped? • Children's Health Defense

Most recent article and video concerning Vanden Bossche on the Defender.

Summary: continued explanation of possible effects and the need to have a debate.

Also on the Highwire with Del Bigtree he addressed the rebuttal article from Rosemary Frei. Special guests were RFK Jr. and Andy Wakefield.

A good show with good science and debate. It takes a bit for Highwire to make the clips so keep a look out for them if you are interested on Bitchute or go directly to thehighwire.com and watch it there.

So much appreciation for you all! The original Del Bigtree response to Bossche had my emotions in a tizzy. I found Bossche's full transcript on JFK's Children's Health Defense site: Virologist: ‘We Are Going to Pay Huge Price’ for COVID Mass Vaccination Campaign • Children's Health Defense

A comment from the above site linked to an article in Off Gurdian written by Rosemary Frei. back in July. Another article by Frei posted today March 16, seemed even more interesting and will paste part of it here along with the link.

She is critical of Bigtree for causing such a stir without vetting sources. I know nothing about Frei, perhaps she "protests to much" however she does seem to investigate all the players. I posted the beginning of the article as I was having issues viewed in preview when I attempted to post it all.

Here's her bio:
"Rosemary Frei has an MSc in molecular biology from the Faculty of Medicine at the University of Calgary, was a freelance medical writer and journalist for 22 years and now is an independent investigative journalist. You can watch her June 15 interview on The Corbett Report, read her other Off-Guardian articles follow her on Twitter and read her website..."

Link: The Curious Case of Geert Vanden Bossche

The Curious Case of Geert Vanden Bossche His Open Letter, Video Interview and High-Profile Supporters

Mar 16, 2021 Rosemary Frei

On March 6, an open letter by Geert Vanden Bossche, PhD, DVM, and a video interview of him by Phillip McMillan, MD, from a company called Vejon Health, were posted online.

On the surface, Vanden Bossche appears to perhaps be addressing credible concerns about Covid.

He’s saying that the current crop of Covid vaccines will cause the novel coronavirus to mutate into a “super-infectious virus.” And therefore he’s calling for an immediate halt of the use of the current vaccines.

If humans are “committed to perpetuating our species, we have no choice but to eradicate these highly infectious viral variants” via “large vaccination campaigns,” Vanden Bossche claims at the conclusion of his open letter. But in contrast to the currently used Covid vaccines, these new vaccines must focus on stimulation of mass production of the component of the immune system known as natural killer cells, he asserts.

However, Vanden Bossche bases his views on unproven hypotheses. This is similar to, and builds on, high-profile modeling-paper authors who use theoretical frameworks to inflame fears about the supposed dangerousness of the new variants.

Despite this, Vanden Bossche’s views were very quickly and positively received by high-profile vaccine sceptics such as Dell Bigtree in his March 11 episode (starting at 57:25) and Vernon Coleman in his March 13 video and article.

Bigtree and Coleman virtually unquestioningly accept and amplify Vanden Bossche’s views. They strongly insinuate to their overwhelmingly credulous subscribers that there’s virtually no fact-checking or pause for sober second thought required.

But from my experience as a former long-time medical writer and journalist (1988-2016) — particularly a four-month stint with media-relations giant FleishmanHillard in 1994 (yes, I’ve worked for the dark side) — this has all the hallmarks of a drug-company astroturf campaign.

Del Big Tree was clearly not best pleased with Rosemary in this week's show.

In the main he was quite unhappy by the character assassination from Rosemary. I dare say he took it personally. Also seems like Del has a code of honour... If you're going to character assassinate someone, you should allow them the chance to defend themselves.

I'm a big admirer of Del. He just seems to do things right and follows a high level of professional standards.

My reading of Geert is the same as Del's. I think he truly believes what he's saying. Personally I think his arguments makes sense but I don't know if the situation will be as dramatic.

Lets look at the situation of Marek's disease

This article is from 2015

Okay - so the covid vaccine is a leaky vaccine too i.e. it doesn't stop the infection, it's meant to dampen the expression of the disease. The vaccinated can still transmit the virus onwards.

Hmm, interesting, right? So here's a warning about leaky vaccines in humans which weren't really a thing back in 2015. But these new generation vaccines were going to be leaky....

It's indeed a weird situation where it was the unvaccinated chickens that were in danger when housed with the vaccinated chickens!!! Very weird but this is what happened, it's real.

Alarm bells should be ringing!

Okay, so they don't know if more virulent strains of this Marek's disease evolved due to the leaky vaccines but it sounds like they know the vaccinated chickens were able to transmit these to unvaccinated chickens thereby killing them. They raise some alarms about the long term consequences of using leaky vaccines in human populations due to this.

UK column thinks this is the diabolical plan. That they want to introduce a strain the future that the vaccinated can withstand but that can kill the unvaccinated. This will then enable control because a) everyone will need to get vaccinated otherwise they run a huge risk of dying if housed with a vaccinated person like these unvaccinated chickens when housed with vaccinated chicken b) they control the vaccines and can decide who gets and doesn't get them. All these equal power.

I suspect the UK Column hold this hypothesis because it doesn't make sense why Israel and UK are rushing to vaccinate their whole population... Where's the logical sense unless these crazy people are trying to create this weird situation in the human population?

If this situation can play out in chickens, can it play out in humans? What would your diabolical scientist in the employ of the PTB think? Hmmmm....

Finally, Del Big tree had a slot on this very subject in this week's show citing a scientist who did research and proved that vaccination in chickens allowed this virus to move from being benign to being an absolute killer. In chickens it's all the unvaccinated chickens that die.

I think the situation is now quite clear. Whether intentionally or not, the results of these vaccines will be the evolution of this virus to more deadly strains.

Del Big Tree was clearly not best pleased with Rosemary in this week's show.

Rosemary responded 'My Statement to Del Bigtree, for his March 25 Episode, About my March 16 Article
on Geert Vanden Bossche
'

On Monday, March 22, the producer for Del Bigtree’s show ‘The HighWire,’ Patrick Layton, emailed and direct messaged asking me to be a guest on this week’s show.

That evening, Patrick and I spoke on the phone. He said Del had read my March 16 article about Geert Vanden Bossche and Del’s coverage of him (in the March 11 episode of his show). Patrick said they wanted to give me the opportunity to express my concerns directly to Del. He indicated it would be a debate between me and Del.

I asked Patrick to let me think about it. I emailed him the next morning saying I’d like to ask him or Del some more questions.

Meanwhile, I thought about it more and realized it would be better not to accept the invitation.

I stand behind what I wrote in my article. But debating Del on his show isn’t an even playing field.

Del called me a few hours later. I told him I’d decided not to go on his show.

I said that, instead, I’d send him a statement summarizing my stance. He said he’d present my statement to his viewers.

My statement is below. (It’s an introductory paragraph followed by my statement.)

The promo for today’s episode of ‘The HighWire’ is here. In it, Del says that a ‘very special guest’ will be on his show today to take part in the debate about my article. And a mass email from ‘The HighWire’ that I received half an hour ago, says the ‘special guests’ taking part in the debate about my article will be Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., and Andrew Wakefield.

Here is the link to watch today’s episode live. It starts at 2 pm Eastern Standard Time/11 am Pacific Time. The debate/discussion about my article will start, I’d guess, approximately 20 or more minutes into the show (after ‘The Jaxen Report,’ which kicks off the show every week).

[Post-script: the link to the archive of the episode is here.]

Take care,

Rosemary

and after with Here is my statement, with introductory paragraph, which I emailed to Del Bigtree and Patrick Layton on March 24:

Hi Patrick and Del,

Del, you and I talked on the phone yesterday afternoon and I said I’m not comfortable coming on your show, particularly since as Patrick explained when I spoke to him the day before that it’ll be a debate. I said I’d send you an email. and you said you’d present whatever statements I make.

In your show on March 17 [sic – it was March 11] you said such things as, “Let us walk through what I believe may prove to be the most important interview in the history of mankind.” “We are talking about carnage like we’ve never seen [before].” “What he [VdB] is telling us is that we’re just moments away from creating a coronavirus that is just purely vaccine-resistant.” “If this man is not heard our species may be in grave dangers.” And, “If we do not share this video then we … will be complicit in what could lead to one of the most catastrophic mistakes ever made with this planet and with our species.”

Such extreme language that can cause panic in the population is not warranted in any forum — particularly journalism — without proof/evidence, validated by objective third parties, that the scenarios Vanden Bossche described and you amplified are valid. And neither of you have provided this.

For example:

– Vanden Bossche repeatedly claims the new variants are highly infectious. You amplified that message. However, as I pointed out, is simply not true that the new variants are highly infectious.

– Vanden Bossche claims viral resistance is akin to antibiotic resistance, and that vaccine pressure is causing rapid escalation of viral resistance. And you strongly endorsed and amplified that message. As I pointed out in my article, and as many others such as Drs. Mike Yeadon and Knut Wittkowski have shown, this is simply not true;

– Vanden Bossche claims — and you strongly amplified — that natural antibodies are a very weak link in our immune response to pathogens such as the novel coronavirus, and that this leads to immune escape. In my article I pointed out that this hypothesis is on very shaky ground;

– Vanden Bossche said that case counts would spike and that this would be due to immune escape. You supported this. You also posted a March 19 tweet about a news report of case spikes saying, “Geert Vanden Bossche predicted this.” However, neither you nor Vanden Bossche have provided objective proof that increased counts are due to viral escape. You also ignore the fact that a positive test (i.e., a ‘case’) does not equal an infection – because of, among other things, the very high rate of false positives in case counts. This has been thoroughly documented by, among others, the websites Mercola and Children’s Health Defense.

Also, Vanden Bossche is calling for mass vaccination. You didn’t mention this, never mind raise any questions/cautions about this.

Rosemary

I hope Del doesn't get derailed into engaging in personal spats. Del clearly thinks Bossche is onto something and he has the right to think that. It's okay for others to think the opposite, people don't have to agree.

Personally I think the biggest weakness in Bossche hypothesis is that he doesn't account for seasonality and also he doesn't consider that the pandemic isn't really a pandemic i.e. the virus isn't that much in circulation.

I do however think that the central thesis makes sense and has been demonstrated in chickens with Marek's disease i.e. that vaccination which doesn't achieve full immunity can drive the evolution of a virus. Also there must be a reason why vaccines for Corona viruses have always failed.

Last edited:
Right, this academic dropped a few nuggets in this interview that I think interesting.

The thing he mentioned was that the lockdowns incubate the development of new strains. He says a study has just been concluded that shows a new strain emerges every 3 or so months. He says the lockdown means that we're essentially holding the young back from building effective immunity and essentially giving the virus the time it needs to achieve immune escape.

See from around minute 27:27.

Lo and behold... RT headline news:

They are clearly expecting a new strain to emerge that will be the start of a brand new pandemic.

Are we starting to see headlines about vaccine resistant strains?

Ps, article says the study hasn't been peer reviewed. But looks like Bossche knows what he's talking about.

Last edited:

Are we starting to see headlines about vaccine resistant strains?

Ps, article says the study hasn't been peer reviewed. But looks like Bossche knows what he's talking about.
Here's the study in question

Abstract

Mutations at both the receptor-binding domain (RBD) and the amino (N)-terminal domain (NTD) of the SARS-CoV-2 Spike (S) glycoprotein can alter its antigenicity and promote immune escape. We identified that SARS-CoV-2 lineages circulating in Brazil with mutations of concern in the RBD independently acquired convergent deletions and insertions in the NTD of the S protein, which altered the NTD antigenic-supersite and other predicted epitopes at this region. These findings support that the ongoing widespread transmission of SARS-CoV-2 in Brazil is generating new viral lineages that might be more resistant to neutralization than parental variants of concern.

A POTENTIAL DANGER OF COVID VACCINES, PART 2 - The Highwire A continued debate with Dr. Hooman Noorchasm that discuss' why he thinks Vanden Bossche is incorrect in his theory about immune escape. Also discussed in Part 1 is Dr. Hooman Noorchasm's concern of vaccinating the naturally infected and immune that we should screen before the vaccine. A good watch and refreshing to see civil debate about scientific concerns.

A POTENTIAL DANGER OF COVID VACCINES, PART 2 - The Highwire A continued debate with Dr. Hooman Noorchasm that discuss' why he thinks Vanden Bossche is incorrect in his theory about immune escape. Also discussed in Part 1 is Dr. Hooman Noorchasm's concern of vaccinating the naturally infected and immune that we should screen before the vaccine. A good watch and refreshing to see civil debate about scientific concerns.

Why does he think Bossche is incorrect? Can we have a summary? :)

Noorchashm thinks at this point in time that Natural infection of Sars Cov-2 will create more deadly variants based on amount of people infected. Perhaps he is incorrect. He is saying that the evolutionary process of mutations constantly emerging may create a deadly variant. He argues against the teleological argument that virus' have a conscience or purpose and that it would become less deadly cause if it killed its host it wouldn't survive. Also that if you have stable set of variants of a virus you get more viral escape from a vaccine. So from what I understand he is saying there are so many variants already that the theory Vanden Bossche presents doesn't hold water. The force applied naturally by the number of variants is greater than what would be applied by the vaccine. He's pro vaccine and has taken the mRNA shots so his viewpoint may be skewed, but he does qualify it with the need for informed consent and bodily autonomy to choose what we will participate in as far as our individual health decisions. Its about a 50 min watch but starts immediately on the Vanden Bossche question for the first 12 mins or so is about the Vanden Bossche question.

Ex-Pfizer scientist and high-profile critic Dr Mike Yeadon has published a response to Vanden Bossche's theory about variants and antibodies. Here is the text:

As usual, Geert Vanden Bossche (GVB) skirts the entire issue of T-cells and their breadth of antigenic virus recognition and appears to want to base his fear mongering solely on the role of antibodies. As for the mechanism of host protection I describe - which is absolutely classical & not considered theoretical at all - how else does GVB propose host immunity works?

If you’ve acquired immunity from surviving infection or having been vaccinated, but then don’t see the virus again for months, most likely you won’t have appreciable quantities of circulating antibodies. But you will have circulating T-cells capable of recognising up to several dozen virus short peptides, which he’s right to point out are presented in conjunction with appropriate MHC. It’s therefore also true that some of your cells do need to become infected before your immune system recognises that the virus is present. And this is fine, because immunity doesn’t necessarily prevent SUBCLINICAL infection but it does protect you against CLINICAL illness.

No variant so far differs sufficiently from the original virus to have ANY chance of escaping immunity conferred in the way which has been demonstrated in several peer reviewed journal articles over the last year. If this wasn’t true, by now we’d be seeing reinfection accompanied by CLINICAL illness all over the world. And we’re not seeing that, anywhere.

Do please remember, PCR tests don’t distinguish reliably clinical illness from sub-clinical infection (or downright errors in the test). So when I see news articles claiming reinfection, notice they always & only speak of the distorted language of ‘cases’, entirely the wrong term for a symptomless person with a positive PCR at high cycle threshold.

SARS-CoV-2 creates a great many variants but it’s easiest to distinguish the effect of these on resilience of host protection by reference to how DIFFERENT these variants are from the original virus. If you were to create an image of the original virus & then superimpose all the variants, one after another, it would seem as if the virus remains where it is, vibrating, as it were. Much activity, but little change in its overall structure.

In every case to date, the changes are irrelevantly tiny, a handful of amino acids out of almost 10,000. This means the majority of those MHC-restricted peptides are unchanged from variant to variant. Our immune systems have absolutely no difficulty whatsoever in recognising these as a virus we’ve encountered before & this means we rapidly recruit T-cell clones, selected-for during the acquisition of immune memory, and it is these rapidly available T-cells which protect us from clinical illness by killing those small numbers of virus-infected cells. This all happens without us even becoming aware of our wonderful protective immune system.

We will not remain sub-clinically infected for long enough to grow a sufficiently large virus load to become infectious. So this notional selection pressure won’t get much of a chance to operate. In fact, think about it: when was the longest time during which the virus was able to replicate unhindered? That’s right: during the initial infection.

That allowed several days to a couple of weeks before an immunocompetent host mounts a sufficient response to overwhelm the virus. And it’s during that process that a selection pressure could operate, yet it’s out of this activity that the variants arose. Yet still, almost everyone clears the infection. So much for “variants formed under selection pressure are likely to be more dangerous & escape immunity”.

Clearly, this is precisely NOT occurring. The only variants forming are those so close-in to the original virus that they’re not escaping immunity at all. To state again: the number of variants of SARS-CoV-2 formed is theoretically very large but, so long as they are all nearly identical to the original - which ALL of them are - they’re irrelevant from an immunological standpoint. (I recognise that some might have different behaviours as infectious agents, but that’s a separate topic entirely).

I'd be interested in GVB’s response to my characterisation so far, because I genuinely don’t understand his narrative at all & I have tried, having listened to two of his long-form interviews. Is he saying that the variants of SARS-CoV-2 are much more different from the original sequence than I’m relating? If yes, please provide a link to this. I’m not seeing any such larger changes in the literature.

Or, is he saying that a change as tiny as I’m talking about (0.3% or so in the primary sequence) is enough to no longer be recognised as a pathogen we’ve seen before? If so, perhaps he’d like to comment on how that could be, and in particular I’d be very interested in his thoughts on these two papers:

Different pattern of pre-existing SARS-COV-2 specific T cell immunity in SARS-recovered and uninfected individuals

The above paper by Le Bert et al (2020) shows that those who recovered from infection with SARS in 2003 still retain good T-cell immune recognition 17y later AND also recognise SARS-CoV-2, which they’d NOT encountered before. Now, that’s cross protection, and these two viruses differ by more than 20%. Rather destroys any argument that the tiny extent of drift of SARS-CoV-2 requires the planetary obsession of which GVB is part, does it not?

Comprehensive analysis of T cell immunodominance and immunoprevalence of SARS-CoV-2 epitopes in COVID-19 cases

The above paper by Tarke et al (2021) shows that a large number of T-cell epitopes are selected & form part of the repertoire in immunity (there’s another set of smaller, overlapping but non-identical set of epitopes against which antibodies are raised). The authors themselves conclude that their findings remove concern that small changes in the virus, such as we’ve seen so far, will enable immune escape.

Negligible impact of SARS-CoV-2 variants on CD4+ and CD8+ T cell reactivity in COVID-19 exposed donors and vaccinees

The same group also showed that subjects who’d survived infection by SARS-COV-2, or had been vaccinated, ALL recognised ALL the variantswhich the investigators had available.

By the way, I’d be be interested in his reactions to this in-depth review on the clinical efficacy of ivermectin. It's been subject to ruthless censorship for at least SIX MONTHS, resulting in countless avoidable deaths.

I argue that if it, along with the other useful treatments, (which have been beautifully summarised in a protocol for targeted, sequential, multi drug treatment of covid19, which Dr Peter McCullough & others have drafted & posted on the website of the American Association of Physicians & Surgeons), were more widely appreciated & APPLIED in clinical practise, we could control Covid19 much better than we do now, and CANCEL the Emergency Use Authorisations for all the experimental, gene-based, spike protein inducing ‘vaccines’.

Does GVB agree, or is he interested only in peddling further, also experimental vaccines?

Ivermectin review:

Review of the Emerging Evidence Demonstrating the Efficacy of Ivermectin in the Prophylaxis and Treatment of COVID-19

McCullough et al multi-drug treatment of Covid19:

Early Multidrug Outpatient Treatment of SARS-CoV-2 Infection (COVID-19) and Reduced Mortality Among Nursing Home Residents

And also:

Multifaceted highly targeted sequential multidrug treatment of early ambulatory high-risk SARS-CoV-2 infection (COVID-19)

Early Multidrug Outpatient Treatment of SARS-CoV-2 Infection (COVID-19) and Reduced Mortality Among Nursing Home Residents

Bottom line for me is that the extent of variation in SARS-COV-2 simply isn’t concerning. There’s no hint of immune escape nor would it be expected, based on both theoretically & empirically.

If the picture changes, so too will my view.

This means THERE'S NO JUSTIFICATION WHATSOEVER FOR VACCINES AGAINST VARIANTS!!

Anyone know what’s in those “3rd jab vials”?

I’m often asked “So why do we require new vaccines against influenza each year?”

This is because the way flu changes its structure is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT from the slow, antigenic drift we observe in SARS-COV-2. Instead, flu can undergo reassortment or antigenic SHIFT, exchanging whole sections of genetic information. In terms of the movement analogy, for flu, it’s as if it has its ‘seven league boots on’. It can combine these methods and, in a year, evolve so much that, when it cones round again in the next season, it can actually present to our immune systems as if it was a new pathogen entirely.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom