Geert Vanden Bossche PhD

On the other hand, Prof. Luc Montagnier seems to support GVB's core claim, stating in a recent interview that the new variants are the result of mass vaccination:

It is quite likely that new variants are being created by the vaccine (and by the non-vaccine-RNA jab?) yet we still have the immune system (such as T-cells) do we not? Are not all variants typically very close to the original virus, and so we would already have T-cells that recognize the variants and be able to effectively combat it? I don't hear Luc Montagnier saying the variants will be deadly or more dangerous, he is only talking about their creation. So much smoke and mirrors, divide and conquer, splitting hairs and splitting families, created confusion.

On the other hand, Prof. Luc Montagnier seems to support GVB's core claim, stating in a recent interview that the new variants are the result of mass vaccination:

Interestingly, a recent article from the UK seems to support the above; there was a rise in vaccination uptake in the under-50s in Bolton, and, in turn, an outbreak of the 'Indian variant':

Death rate in England is lowest since records began 20 years ago

Although there are localised hotspots in which the Indian variant is spreading, it is not leading to rising case numbers overall, according to King's data, which tends to be a more up-to-date measure of the state of the pandemic than other figures.

Tim Spector, professor of genetic epidemiology at King's College, said the team was monitoring the variant closely, but there was nothing to suggest that the NHS was in danger of being overrun or that the lockdown release would need to be postponed.

"So far, we see only localised outbreaks or hotspots," he said. "Not only in Bedford and Bolton, which we saw a week ago, but our data shows Newport in Wales, Glasgow and neighbouring areas like East Dunbartonshire or Lanarkshire in Scotland, Aberdeen, Leeds and neighbouring authorities like Kirklees and Wakefield too.

[...]

Latest data show Bolton has seen a big increase in vaccination rates in the under-50s, with 29.5 per cent now having a jab compared to 29.3 in England - an increase of 4.5 per cent. Public Health England's weekly surveillance report shows 71.8 per cent of people in England now have antibodies to Covid, either through vaccination or a prior infection.

As an aside, i just noticed the last part which would probably mean that, as others have been predicting, at 71.8% the UK has basically reached levels of herd immunity - or at least, they would have were it not for the vaccination campaigns?

Well, well, well! I found an article on this on RAIR in which you can find the link to a longer version of the interview (w/o subtitles):

I'm curious, and I'd appreciate it, if some of our French members could: (1) check if the English translation of the shorter clip is correct (2) inform if Montagnier says anything additional that might be interesting in the longer version (11min, only in French).

I'm thinking of making subtitles to the shorter clip.

I'm curious, and I'd appreciate it, if some of our French members could: (1) check if the English translation of the shorter clip is correct (2) inform if Montagnier says anything additional that might be interesting in the longer version (11min, only in French).

I'm thinking of making subtitles to the shorter clip.
Concerning the English translation I would say yes, it's quite correct.
About the 2nd point I cannot acces the longer version (I get the message "video append of 1988020b failed for segment #0 in playlist 1-stream_1.m3u8") :-( I will try later...

This is a vague transcript - not verbatim, but a bit shortened.

Question: You were the first a year ago to claim, that the virus was likely from a lab, but that there was no need to fear it, as nature takes charge of its pathogenic load. My question is, where do the variants come from?

Montaignier: There is no doubt that variants are a result of the vaccine. Especially RNA viruses have a high potential for variation. The RNA double-helix is very stable, and infectious, it is resistant to RNase. RNA is more rigid than DNA, it has less water molecules, it is denser.
The virus is a chimera, part made in a lab, but also has a natural base.

Question: When we have a look at the graphs from WHO, we can see, that from January, since vaccination began, there has been an increase in transmission, and death - especially in younger people - thrombosis etc. What is your view about this massive vaccination campaign, given that there are effective treatments available?

Montaignier: This is an enormous error - a scientific error! It is inacceptable! History will one day analyze this. It is in fact vaccination which has created new variants. If the virus is attacked by antibodies, the it is either death or find a solution. And this can be seen in every country. The curve of vaccination closely follows the curves of deaths. The new variants are resistant to the vaccine. We can also see that people get infected after receiving the vaccine.

Question: How can we possibly vaccinate during a pandemic?

Montaignier: It’s unthinkable! There is silence! But epidemiologists know that. It is antibodies that enhance the infection. It’s called “antibody-dependent enhancement” (ADE). The new variants are created by selection, by the antibodies that are elicited by the vaccines. That is number one.
But number two: Nature has created pathways it doesn’t utilize. Nature has chosen to vary with a concept that is not known to scientists, although it is know to artists: Nature uses harmonic series, especially Fibonacci numbers. The variants more progressively towards Fibonacci numbers in the ratio between Adenin-Uracil vs. Guanin-Cytosin. Why? Because the genetic code degenerates. Because an amino acid can be coded by different nucleotid bases. The code changes, but the product, the protein, remains the same. Pfizer engineers have tweaked the RNA to hold it as long as possible in the organism. For that it needs to be enriched in Guanin-Cytosin, as this is stronger than Adenin-Uracil.So all the variants have Fibonacci numbers, but the vaccines don’t.

Question: Today we heard that the vaccine passport has been approved (in France).

Montaignier: It’s a scandal! And there will be more and more trouble from the vaccine - cancer etc.

Question: The mRNA vaccine is a chimera, correct?

Montaignier: Yes.

Question: We don’t know what will happen in 2-3 years ...

Montaignier: The mRNA will replicate. Maybe it replicates after the vaccine, maybe later. But we cannot prevent double-stranded RNA to be in the cell in a very stable form.

Question: And what will be the consequence?

Montaignier: We don’t know, nobody knows.

Question: They recently found 150 doses of vaccines containing only normal saline.

Montaignier: The engineers of Pfizer in a way did a magnificent job. The RNA is well packaged, well constructed to be translated. And it needs to be translated to be able to produce the spike protein in sufficient quantity to elicit antibody production. And the spike protein favors infection, that’s why you see an increase after vaccination.

Question: What would you do if you were asked to take the vaccine?

Montaignier: I would refuse. That’s what my conscience tells me.

Question: What would you like to tell the 200’000 general practitioners?

Montaignier: Behave like doctors, and not like sheep. The doctors are scared. There is a lot of pressure: If you don’t vaccinate, you are a bad doctor.

Question: Professor Fourtillan is still in imprisoned. Only because he tried to treat people in unorthodox ways.

Montaignier: The first arrest caused quite a stir, but the second one, not a word!To put patches on people’s skins is not a crime!

Question: Global vaccination has led to many deaths - alone in Europe 10’000, directly attributed to the vaccine. And these are official numbers. 10’000 deaths is enormous. And who goes to jail for that?

Montaignier: That’s a very good question. Fourtillan is still imprisoned, but nobody says a word!

Old news by now perhaps but wanted to make the connection (if not done so already) between the "fact-checkers", The Poynter Institute and the B&M Gates Foundation. (page 3 of this thread)

No conflict of interest here.....

Wow, thanks! And thanks also to @Persephone for confirming the translation. The longer version is even more interesting! I hope that someone will do English subs to that one. I would do it myself, based on nicklebleu's transcript, but I'm so lousy at French that I couldn't place the lines with correct time stamps.

ADDED: Well, on second thought, maybe I could manage to place the lines correctly, we'll see...

Ex-Pfizer scientist and high-profile critic Dr Mike Yeadon has published a response to Vanden Bossche's theory about variants and antibodies. Here is the text:
and

Yeadon makes effort to factor up the arguments over T-cells vs. antibodies (vocally), wherein Montagnier stays the course on antibodies. The former argues that antibodies are indeed relevant to bacterial infections, and much less so for viral (within the cell delivery system). The former clams a variant is something like 97% the same as the original (like SARS is 80% the same as Covid). The latter claims the statistics on illness following vaccines; yes, no doubt there, with attribution made to variants. One might say that after a year of masks, self-isolation, coupled with other toxins and then the so called vaccines, it is bound to have an effect across the human age spectrum on a scale outside the original age target of covid itself (+80's with comorbidity).

I don't know the half of it when it comes to T-cells, and it seems not many scientists do either, however antibodies is well studied and a central message in news debate reminders.

There is this on T-cells and covid:

snip:

Summary

• CD4+ T cells help B cells to produce antibodies and help CD8+ T cells to kill virus-infected cells
  • One of the dominant cytokines produced by T cells is interferon gamma, a key player in controlling viral infection – see also [41]
  • Lymphopenia is a main feature of COVID-19 infection, affecting CD4+ T cells, CD8+ T cells, and B cells, and is more pronounced in severely ill patients
  • T cell responses in severely ill patients may be impaired, over-activated, or inappropriate, and further research is required to elucidate this and inform treatment strategies
  • There is some evidence of cross-reactivity with seasonal/endemic coronaviruses
  • Emerging studies suggest that all or a majority of people with COVID-19 develop a strong and broad T cell response, both CD4 and CD8, and some have a memory phenotype, which bodes well for potential longer-term immunity
  • Understanding the roles of different subsets of T cells in protection or pathogenesis is crucial for preventing and treating COVID-19

Here is how Yeadon puts it.

Another question could be, are these (or will these) vaccines playing a role in 'over-activating' T-cell response in otherwise healthy individuals (putting aside the question of antibodies), hence needing to look at variants as cause rather than a rapidly changing internal biology triggered by vaccines?

Thanks nicklebleu for the transcript. I could acces the video only later and what caught my attention was this point :

"Especially RNA viruses have a high potential for variation. The RNA double-helix is very stable, and infectious, it is resistant to RNase. RNA is more rigid than DNA, it has less water molecules, it is denser."

Montagnier says that because of their more rigid and stable structure ARN molecules are resistant to Rnase (Ribonuclease), which means resistant to their degradation.
Reading about Rnase I found also that "active RNA degradation systems are the first defense against RNA viruses and provide the underlying machinery for more advanced cellular immune strategies such as RNAi" (inhibtion of transcription).

This leads to think that RNA vaccines are more harmful than DNA vaccines ("The mRNA will replicate. Maybe it replicates after the vaccine, maybe later. But we cannot prevent double-stranded RNA to be in the cell in a very stable form," says Montagnier) and that in the face of this resistance of RNA (the one which induces the production of the spike protein in our case), the virus finds strategies for variation and thus becomes also more resistant.
It is interesting what Montagnier says about the corona virus strategy :

"The variants move progressively towards Fibonacci sequence in the ratio between Adenin-Uracil vs. Guanin-Cytosin. Why? Because the genetic code degenerates. Because an amino acid can be coded by different nucleotid bases. The code changes, but the product, the protein, remains the same. Pfizer engineers have tweaked the RNA to hold it as long as possible in the organism. For that it needs to be enriched in Guanin-Cytosin, as this is stronger than Adenin-Uracil. So all the variants have Fibonacci numbers, but the vaccines don’t."

GVB responded to Yeadon... You can read the response on his website here

Not going to lie, the science gets complicated here, certainly above my level to fully comprehend. It's nice to see GVB respond though and it's nice to see that he has what looks like a cohesive rebuttal. This makes it appear like he knows what he's talking about to the lay person.

Some excerpts I've chosen

Yeadon is basically not understanding the difference between viral escape from protection-blocking immunity and viral escape from infection-/ transmission-blocking immunity.

His rhetoric about conserved T cell epitopes and long-lived cross-reactive MHC cl I-restricted responses to those, relate to protection against clinical disease but not against infection!

Okay so it looks like he's saying that Yeadon is failing to make a distinction between infection and clinical disease and the immunity required for both is different?

This next bit he is describing that he means the variants will still lead to infection and that these variants will become better at infecting...

Definition of terminology as I understand them as it's a bit heavy on science here

S-directed -- I think when he says this he means antigen specific i.e. the ability of the virus to infect.

S-specific Abs. --- antibodies specific to the antigen

Cytolytic MHC cl I-restricted T cell -- think these are the things that Yeadon hinges his arguments on. The things that stop clinical disease, not necessarily infection.

Yeadon doesn’t seem to understand the mechanism of S-directed immune selection, let alone adaptation of variants to conditions of suboptimal, S-directed immune pressure, which become increasingly prevalent upon mass vaccination. I can barely believe that someone who claims to be a skilled expert in immunology doesn’t see the parallel to serial in vitro cell culture passage of a mutable virus in the presence of suboptimal antibody (Ab) concentrations. In case of CoV inoculated on permissive cells, one would incubate the inoculated cell culture in the presence of suboptimal S-specific Abs to place infectious pressure on viral infectiousness. Provided you harvest the viral progeny and use it to repeat this procedure a number of times, you’ll manage to progressively enrich the viral progeny with naturally occurring S variants that have been selected to overcome the immune pressure placed on the S protein and which are, therefore, more infectious in nature. As the selected immune escape variants are so to speak ‘trained’ to reproduce more efficiently, they will now enjoy a competitive advantage in comparison to the wild strain. This is to say that they will now become the dominant variant/ strain! All this occurs of course in the absence of T cells or any kind of active immune response. One simply uses a biological (i.e. an Ab), instead of a chemical or physical agent, to select adequate mutants and enable them to adapt. I don’t get it that Yeadon doesn’t understand that this is highly similar to Sars-CoV-2 being ‘inoculated’ on epithelial cells from humans experiencing suboptimal S-directed immune pressure only (!), as is the case in (a large number of!) people who are in the process of mounting Abs in response to S-based vaccines or who are sitting on short-lived, suboptimal S-specific Abs following asymptomatic infection. In none of these cases the S-directed Abs are accompanied by cytolytic MHC cl I-restricted T cells! Again, when it comes to fighting more infectious variants, Yeadon argues that because of their high degree of sequence homology, variants are ‘irrelevant from an immunological standpoint’. Again, he doesn’t seem to capture that even a single mutation can make a big difference when it enables enhanced infectiousness and is comprised within a variant that is repeatedly exposed to conditions that precisely exert immune pressure on viral infectiousness.

To me it sounds like he is saying T-cells won't stop you from being infected so Yeadon is wrong on that front. Argument seems to make sense to my lay mind.

So far so good. Moving on...

Again, in terms of clinical protection and recovery from disease, CTLs can deal with all of them and I never pretended the opposite. However, more infectious variants will make rise the infection rate in the population, thereby increasing the likelihood that previously asymptomatically infected people get re-infected by a variant within a few weeks (1-6w) after their primary infection. This is at risk of enhancing their susceptibility to the disease as their natural Abs may be sufficiently suppressed by their suboptimal S-specific Abs to no longer be able to eliminate the virus via innate immune cells (most likely NK cells). Yeadon may want to educate himself on natural/ innate Abs and their relevance in fighting a multitude of different pathogens, not just viruses and not only CoV but, for example, also Influenza virus.

So having established that infection will happen from the variants, he says these will therefore increase the infection rate (by virtue of the variants being trained to be more infectious). He then says that previously asymptomatic infected people run a risk of being infected by one of these new variants at a time when their specific ABs are suboptimal (i.e. at a time when the antigen specific antibodies they received from their previous infection won't be strong enough to stop the new infection from taking place). Here I think is where his theory comes in as his theory is that by virtue of having this antigen specific antibodies ones innate immunity will be suppressed. That means that these reinfected asymptomatic people will be unable to clear the virus and so will get clinically ill? Okay, so a jump has been made here as now the T cells that Yeadon talks about are useless? Can anyone explain?

So increased infections will happen with new variants as the variants are essentially being taught to be better at infecting. I get that. Previously infected people, especially those who have asymptomatic infections can get reinfected. Okay, but I haven't seen real world proof. These people's previously acquired antigen specific antibodies won't be good enough and in fact will suppress their innate immunity. Okay! So these means these people will now become clinically sick. I don't get it here, what about the T cells that Yeadon was talking about? The same T cells where GVB said this earlier in the paragraph

Again, in terms of clinical protection and recovery from disease, CTLs can deal with all of them and I never pretended the opposite.

So why is there no clinical protection any more? Have these "CTLs" gone to sleep? Heeeeeeelp.

At the end of the day what does it matter if you are infected but you are protected against clinical illness and your body eventually clears the infection? Yeeeeelp!

I think I answered my question above as to what happens to those T cells above.

Looks like GVB is saying asymptomatic people may not be sufficiently primed in terms of their B memory cells.

Question 3 in the FAQ..

S-directed immune pressure is exerted by vaccinees who have not yet mounted a full-fledged immune response or in previously asymptomatically infected persons whose infection did not result in memory B cell priming.

According to GVB, asymptomatic infected people cleared the infection through NK cells which are part of the innate immunity. These NK cells have no memory.

Okay, so asymptomatic people will have antigen specific abs which suppress innate immunity i.e. including the NK cells.

So this means next time round the infection will progress until they become clinically ill?

Question: are we seeing real life examples of previously asymptomatically infected people becoming reinfected and testing positive for covid?

As far as I know, people who have been previously infected either asymptomatically or not are not being reinfected again, at least not to anywhere near a high number? So clearly even asymptomatic people have some form of protection that is persisting and I'm assuming holding strong against new emerging variants? Not yet seeing anything yet in the real world to suggest GVB is correct about previously asymptomatic people being in danger from new variants.

I think I answered my question above as to what happens to those T cells above.

Looks like GVB is saying asymptomatic people may not be sufficiently primed in terms of their B memory cells.

Question 3 in the FAQ..

According to GVB, asymptomatic infected people cleared the infection through NK cells which are part of the innate immunity. These NK cells have no memory.

Okay, so asymptomatic people will have antigen specific abs which suppress innate immunity i.e. including the NK cells.

So this means next time round the infection will progress until they become clinically ill?

Question: are we seeing real life examples of previously asymptomatically infected people becoming reinfected and testing positive for covid?

As far as I know, people who have been previously infected either asymptomatically or not are not being reinfected again, at least not to anywhere near a high number? So clearly even asymptomatic people have some form of protection that is persisting and I'm assuming holding strong against new emerging variants? Not yet seeing anything yet in the real world to suggest GVB is correct about previously asymptomatic people being in danger from new variants.

Coming back to this and tracking Geert's predictions. So it looks like the UK is experiencing a significant jump in cases which is in line with his predictions. The variant in question (the Delta variant) appears to be more fit at infecting but it's not resulting in bad clinical outcomes. So on this latter bit, it appears Geert's prediction is yet to materialise.

Ultimately, his prediction is that a variant will emerge that will be capable of evading the vaccine, infecting efficiently and conferring worse clinical outcomes owing to the fact the majority will have diminished innate immunity following previous vaccinations or having been infected without being sufficiently primed.

Countries of interest still remain the UK and Israel in terms of observation.

VACCINE EXPERT WARNS OF COVID VACCINATION CATASTROPHE Geert Vanden Bossche in a new (11/18/21) Interview with Del Bigtree discussing further the concerns of continuing to mass vaccinate the population. A little over an hour... Hour and 17mins. A good watch with clarification on innate immunity and Naturally acquired immunity. Main message Do Not give jabs to kids it will destroy their ability to fight the variants and possibly create a catastrophic depopulation event.

Back
Top Bottom