Geert Vanden Bossche PhD

Xopher89

The Force is Strong With This One
Dr. Philip McMillan interviews Geert Vanden Bossche PhD. Vejon Health is the yootoob channel. A good watch.

Vaccine expert expresses concern about creating immune escape thru vaccination program currently going on.

Hi Xopher,

I'm not sure if you meant to add a link to the interview video on your post, but none came through.

Or perhaps could you give us a brief summary on the interview?

My apologies wasn't sure if I could post a link to youtube. Summary wise Bossche mentions how using the current Va((ine may cause the virus to escape immunity and that the antibodies created my null out our innate immune response. Making it a possibility of a very dangerous situation for the whole world by making the virus and it's variants deadlier than had we just gotten it normaly and had our NK cells protect us. The Highwire with Del Bigtree explains it as well if interested.

I watched this interview last night and planned on posting it, so, thank you Xopher and anartist. This is especially profound as Geert Vanden Bossche, who is well credentialed and respected in his field for his work on producing modern vaccines, even working for Bill Gates, is urgently warning fellow scientists of extreme danger and the possibility of wiping out much of humanity with the current inoculations going on globally. This man is clearly a believer in vaccines and this new technology but is horrified that it is being used on this virus at this time. He produced a paper citing his concerns but is being ignored by colleagues. This is well worth the watch but it may also help to tune into Del Bigtree of the Highwire who aired this interview yesterday on the second half of his show. Bigtree shared the link to this interview and helps explain further for those, like me, who are not natural to understanding the processes involved.

I have been worried about loved ones who have taken the shot and what may happen with long term autoimmune issues but this interview takes my concern to a whole new level. According to Bossche, this mRNA technology has the potential to remove all of one's natural immunity after getting the shot. This leaves room for the variant strains to become "hulk like" and run rampant in all humans, as well, causing a pandemic that cannot be restrained and millions will die. This is the way I understand what he has proclaimed in my limited scientific understanding and language....others can correct me if needed, but it sounds similar to what Judy Mikovits has discussed, as well.

I remember the C's saying a second pandemic could arise that is far more dangerous, and I wonder if this could be what they refer to? We will see, but in the meantime, I work on building my immune system and praying that I am guided through whatever comes while doing the best I can to raise my frequency to be a proper receiver....I feel helpless to change the outcome but these are the things I feel I can work on as best I can.

I watched this interview last night and planned on posting it, so, thank you Xopher and anartist. This is especially profound as Geert Vanden Bossche, who is well credentialed and respected in his field for his work on producing modern vaccines, even working for Bill Gates, is urgently warning fellow scientists of extreme danger and the possibility of wiping out much of humanity with the current inoculations going on globally. This man is clearly a believer in vaccines and this new technology but is horrified that it is being used on this virus at this time. He produced a paper citing his concerns but is being ignored by colleagues. This is well worth the watch but it may also help to tune into Del Bigtree of the Highwire who aired this interview yesterday on the second half of his show. Bigtree shared the link to this interview and helps explain further for those, like me, who are not natural to understanding the processes involved.

I have been worried about loved ones who have taken the shot and what may happen with long term autoimmune issues but this interview takes my concern to a whole new level. According to Bossche, this mRNA technology has the potential to remove all of one's natural immunity after getting the shot. This leaves room for the variant strains to become "hulk like" and run rampant in all humans, as well, causing a pandemic that cannot be restrained and millions will die. This is the way I understand what he has proclaimed in my limited scientific understanding and language....others can correct me if needed, but it sounds similar to what Judy Mikovits has discussed, as well.

I remember the C's saying a second pandemic could arise that is far more dangerous, and I wonder if this could be what they refer to? We will see, but in the meantime, I work on building my immune system and praying that I am guided through whatever comes while doing the best I can to raise my frequency to be a proper receiver....I feel helpless to change the outcome but these are the things I feel I can work on as best I can.
Thank you so much for your post! I think and feel the same. It popped in my head that this is what the C's were warning about. I'm concerned for friends and loved ones that have gotten the shot. I also think of John Coffee in the Greenmile... where he says he used their love to kill them.. he killed them with their love... or something along those lines. I feel like people on both sides are using the thought of Protecting others as a reason to either get the shot or try and inform them of possible effects. Sadly though it seems the side that wants to inform gets silenced or shamed. I saw that he posted a quick 2min video asking the WHO for a scientific debate. guess we'll have to wait and see.

If what he says is correct (and there are other scientists saying that he is over-exaggerating the immune escape of viruses) then in the end it won’t matter who is and who isn’t vaccinated. We’ll all be sitting in the same boat and fighting nasty critters.

But thankfully we have protocols in place that might fend off the worst. And this is something that I found a bit perplexing - the fact that he didn’t even mention the possibility to effectively treat viral infections. Even though he allegedly follows the science!

So I am a bit skeptical about him, despite (or maybe because of) his credentials.

There's a copy of his paper in the below link.

Uhm, so at the end he says the only way to avoid disaster is by a different mass vaccination campaign. He's advocating for a different type of vaccine... A vaccine that targets natural killer cells (NK cells) as opposed to antibody generating vaccines.

In any case, I do believe we will witness an explosion of severe disease later down the line.

Summary

- First part is around his hypothesis around viral immune escape
- He emphasises that the vaccination drive must immediately stop as it's helping the virus evolve.
- He then does a bit of self promoting around a new type of vaccine he's working on... NK vaccine i.e. natural killer cell vaccines. Essentially he says the vaccines that target antibody generation will make the situation worse. Rather he wants a vaccine that trains the cells that work in the innate immunity arm of the defense as this part intervenes in an infection earlier and is more effective. Essentially, NK cells kill infected cells whereas antibodies bind to free floating viruses in the blood stream but don't touch the infected cells.
- He emphasised the importance of innate immunity and talked about how to improve it naturally: exercise, sleeping well, eating well, healthy body weight and good mental health / attitude are all things he spent time talking about.

Items that jumped out

• He thinks we're weeks away from imminent disaster. Months at the most.
  • He hinted that Europe(ans) will be devastated as (and I didn't know this) Europeans don't tend to have as good innate immunity as people from other continents. He didn't expand on this further.
  • He said that people who suffered covid but were asymptomatic are in particular danger - they need to self isolate until their antibody count goes down to zero i.e. the antibodies that were generated from the infection. He says these antibodies should only be present in the bloodstream for a number of weeks. He's quite against these antibodies as they suppress the non specific antibodies which are what will keep you alive plus the NK cells.
In summary according to him... the situation is rather apocalyptic and imminent - weeks away.

The UK, Israel or US will be ground zero - that's the litmus test to his alarm. These countries have vaccinated too many of their people, the infections rates have dropped massively and tremendous evolutionary pressure is being applied to the virus. Not only is the virus gaining some ground on mutations around its outer coating, he's also worried by reports about certain mutations that are appearing that's targeting parts that are aimed at making it evade NK cells i.e. the most effective weapon against it, according to his observations.

He displayed modesty at the end when asked about other interventions e.g. Ivermectin. He came straight out and said he doesn't know, he's not an expert on those.

Personally, I don't know what to make of him. He's quite dramatic and I'm not sure the situation is bordering on this dramatic outcome. It's for sure hard to imagine this scenario that has him all freaked out but on the other hand, he seems to really understand this concept of how the vaccination drive and lockdowns are interacting with the evolution of the virus. I think someone needs to take this guy seriously and at least rule out what he's saying from a scientific point of view.

Additional:

He said mass vaccination drives in a pandemic is a recipe for disaster. Essentially he said if you mass vaccinate, you must immediately be able to stop the spread of the virus i.e. achieve sterilising immunity on the vaccinated. If this is not the outcome, then you'll add fuel to the fire as you'll now be training the virus.

Essentially, the outcome of such an intervention will be dramatic - either the sudden stop of the pandemic or the EXPLOSION of it.

He thinks the pandemic hasn't even started. Human intervention was too quick. He explained that this type of pandemics are in 3 cycles, explained what the cycles were and how they come to an end.

This pandemic barely finished its first cycle. This involves the elderly and vulnerable.

The second cycle involves the young and healthy. What's happening is that we're now making this virus very good for this second cycle, when it does indeed start. The virus thanks to human intervention will now - have achieved vaccine resistance and achieved immune escape or got very good at it.

He pointed to data coming out of Israel showing that they are now struggling to drive the infection rates lower than what they are now. He says this is the plateau stage and shows the intervention has failed. We'll linger in the plateau for a while whilst the virus makes the final configurations to itself and then, BOOM, his warning made manifest.

Last edited:

Summary

- First part is around his hypothesis around viral immune escape
- He emphasises that the vaccination drive must immediately stop as it's helping the virus evolve.
- He then does a bit of self promoting around a new type of vaccine he's working on... NK vaccine i.e. natural killer cell vaccines. Essentially he says the vaccines that target antibody generation will make the situation worse. Rather he wants a vaccine that trains the cells that work in the innate immunity arm of the defense as this part intervenes in an infection earlier and is more effective. Essentially, NK cells kill infected cells whereas antibodies bind to free floating viruses in the blood stream but don't touch the infected cells.
- He emphasised the importance of innate immunity and talked about how to improve it naturally: exercise, sleeping well, eating well, healthy body weight and good mental health / attitude are all things he spent time talking about.

Items that jumped out

• He thinks we're weeks away from imminent disaster. Months at the most.
  • He hinted that Europe(ans) will be devastated as (and I didn't know this) Europeans don't tend to have as good innate immunity as people from other continents. He didn't expand on this further.
  • He said that people who suffered covid but were asymptomatic are in particular danger - they need to self isolate until their antibody count goes down to zero i.e. the antibodies that were generated from the infection. He says these antibodies should only be present in the bloodstream for a number of weeks. He's quite against these antibodies as they suppress the non specific antibodies which are what will keep you alive plus the NK cells.
In summary according to him... the situation is rather apocalyptic and imminent - weeks away.

The UK, Israel or US will be ground zero - that's the litmus test to his alarm. These countries have vaccinated too many of their people, the infections rates have dropped massively and tremendous evolutionary pressure is being applied to the virus. Not only is the virus gaining some ground on mutations around its outer coating, he's also worried by reports about certain mutations that are appearing that's targeting parts that are aimed at making it evade NK cells i.e. the most effective weapon against it, according to his observations.

He displayed modesty at the end when asked about other interventions e.g. Ivermectin. He came straight out and said he doesn't know, he's not an expert on those.

Personally, I don't know what to make of him. He's quite dramatic and I'm not sure the situation is bordering on this dramatic outcome. It's for sure hard to imagine this scenario that has him all freaked out but on the other hand, he seems to really understand this concept of how the vaccination drive and lockdowns are interacting with the evolution of the virus. I think someone needs to take this guy seriously and at least rule out what he's saying from a scientific point of view.

Additional:

He said mass vaccination drives in a pandemic is a recipe for disaster. Essentially he said if you mass vaccinate, you must immediately be able to stop the spread of the virus i.e. achieve sterilising immunity on the vaccinated. If this is not the outcome, then you'll add fuel to the fire as you'll now be training the virus.

Essentially, the outcome of such an intervention will be dramatic - either the sudden stop of the pandemic or the EXPLOSION of it.

He thinks the pandemic hasn't even started. Human intervention was too quick. He explained that this type of pandemics are in 3 cycles, explained what the cycles were and how they come to an end.

This pandemic barely finished its first cycle. This involves the elderly and vulnerable.

The second cycle involves the young and healthy. What's happening is that we're now making this virus very good for this second cycle, when it does indeed start. The virus thanks to human intervention will now - have achieved vaccine resistance and achieved immune escape or got very good at it.

He pointed to data coming out of Israel showing that they are now struggling to drive the infection rates lower than what they are now. He says this is the plateau stage and shows the intervention has failed. We'll linger in the plateau for a while whilst the virus makes the final configurations to itself and then, BOOM, his warning made manifest.

Don't forget about seasonal patterns with respiratory illnesses. This sort of thing has likely already hit in Israel, but they have seasonality helping to bring it under control. I expect that between the timing of experimental mRNA injection mass availability and seasonality, Florida and similar latitudes will be ground zero this summer - you have the seasonality interacting with reduced immunity from young people with recent jabby-jabs and more virulent strains seeded by past mass experimental injections on the elderly.

He gets a little evasive about 17 minutes in on the subject of the possibility of a new disease emerging from an effect of these vaccines. Body language changes, OSIT. I got the feeling he knows or suspects something but is not willing to go there. Or maybe his intention is fear mongering. Thoughts?

He gets a little evasive about 17 minutes in on the subject of the possibility of a new disease emerging from an effect of these vaccines. Body language changes, OSIT. I got the feeling he knows or suspects something but is not willing to go there. Or maybe his intention is fear mongering. Thoughts?

I listened from around 17 minutes where he was asked whether he thinks the governments should have let the pandemic run its natural course. Is that the section you are referring to?

If yes, I sense he was a bit uncomfortable to say yes basically. It looks like what he's saying is that a pandemic is a phenomenon where a virus has to interact with the immune system of humanity and if you stop that interaction you may make the situation worse i.e. you may make the virus more dangerous.

Covid Vaccines: ‘One small step for the virus, one giant catastrophe for mankind'

How a harmless coronavirus was turned by lockdown policies and vaccines into the viral equivalent of a lethal bioweapon, capable of wiping out huge segments of the human population

John Waters - 14-03-21

URGENT AND VITALLY IMPORTANT PUBLIC HEALTH WARNING

This article is different from my usual kind, indeed different from most journalistic articles, in that it is mostly an attempt to draw attention to something that I regard as deeply urgent and grave. I cannot claim to understand every nuance of the argument being presented, but I understand enough to wish to use this platform to pass this information on to as many people as possible.

This article concerns a radical danger arising from the present wave of Covid-19 vaccines. I understand that the material covered in the article is difficult, and in more senses than one. But it is of the utmost importance that people read it, watch and listen to the accompanying videos, and think about the ramifications of what it suggests. If the content are true, everybody needs to know about it, and the legacy media, bought of by government, health authorities and Big Pharma, cannot be trusted to alert the public.

The material and links below are all to do with a recent warning by an eminent scientist, Geert Vanden Bossche, DMV, PhD, independent virologist and vaccine expert, formerly employed at GAVI and The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. He is also an internationally recognised vaccine developer having worked as the head of the Vaccine Development Office at the German Centre for Infection Research, which coordinated Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunisation's Ebola Vaccine Program and contributed to the implementation of an integrated vaccine work plan in collaboration with Global Health Partners (WHO, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, CDC, UNICEF), regulators (FDA) and vaccine manufacturers to enable timely deployment or stockpiling of Ebola vaccine candidates.

This surely means that he is beyond reproach by dint of the normative smears concerning his motivation. He is a scientist who has come from inside the industry, and yet he has emerged to issue perhaps the most dire warning so far.

He is not an ‘anti-vaxxer’. In fact, he believes the appellation is absurd, since the issue is not whether vaccines in general are a good idea but whether particular vaccines are safe or not. He, like most people, is a believer in appropriate vaccination, and has devoted his life to developing safe and effective vaccines.

Close to the end of his paper (see here), he warns: ‘As pathogens have co-evolved with the host immune system, natural pandemics of acute self-limiting viral infections have been shaped such as to take a toll on human lives that is not higher than strictly required [for the virus to take its normative course]. Due to human intervention, the course of this pandemic has been thoroughly disturbed as of the very beginning. Widespread and stringent infection prevention measures combined with mass vaccination campaigns using inadequate vaccines will undoubtedly lead to a situation where the pandemic is getting increasingly out of control.’

Both the interview and (especially) the paper are somewhat technical, but not so much that the ordinary person can't understand with a bit of close attention. What he's saying has to do with the way some of the vaccines are disabling the natural immunity of people, and also enabling the virus to mutate and the stronger variants to spread. It assumes that the virus is real, of course, but even if it were not, the principle he's articulating would still represent a serious danger in a context where generally immunity was already depleted by lockdown etc. In other words, even if SARS-CoV-2 doesn’t exist — even if we are talking merely about some variant of influenza — some of the vaccines allegedly supposed to combat it will render people incapable of fighting any virus in future.

Dr Bossche also affirms the point many pandemic questioners have been making about the effect of lockdowns: that they suppress the natural human immune system while also giving the more virulent strains space and time to mutate. It is becoming clear that the combination of the vaccine with the already reduced general immunity of populations due to lockdown measures — face masks, social distancing, etc — is creating a multiplicity of much more virulent and aggressive viral strains. This, in combination with the vaccines, will affect the infected individual, who will have no way of combatting certain variants, but also pose a major and continuing threat to entire populations because the combination of all these factors means we may shortly have a virus in our midst — perhaps we already have — that nothing is capable of tackling.

Dr. Bossche is saying that the kind of vaccines being purveyed in response to Covid-19 have several effects that both exacerbate and are analogous to the effects of the measures allegedly introduced to combat the virus. He points out that these vaccines don't come to the task of immunisation in the way vaccines usually come: i.e. you get your vaccine, it takes its effect, and later on you encounter the virus. Here, because the vaccine is being administered in a context where the virus is already live all around, many people will have their immune systems disabled by the vaccine and therefore rendered unable to combat the virus. Additionally, because the vaccine at best offers only specific single-variant immunity and tends to suppress natural immunity, it will render the vaccinated person subsequently unable to crank up enough natural immunity to meet any viral threat at all — apart, presumably, from the single variant the particular vaccine was designed for, which will long since have either died out or wiped out millions of people.

Dr Bossche’s objection to the current crop of Covid-19 vaccines is that they are prophylactic vaccines, i.e. directed at the artificial establishment of specific immunity, which he argues are not merely unsuitable but actively dangerous.

There are two types of prophylactic immunisation: (a) passive immunisation, which provide protection by introducing preformed antibodies from another individual whose immune system was stimulated by the appropriate antigen, and (b) active immunisation, in which protection results from the administration of a vaccine, with dead or harmless living forms of an organism, or with an inactivated toxin, that stimulates the immune system to produce lymphocytes and antibodies against that organism or toxin.

We are concerned here with (b) — active immunisation.

Professor Bossche warns that this type of prophylactic vaccine is completely inappropriate, and even highly dangerous, when used in mass vaccination campaigns during a viral pandemic.

‘It is difficult,’ he says, ‘to understand how current human interventions will prevent circulating variants from turning into a wild monster.’

He has already provided the World Health Organisation, and other international health bodies, with his analysis, but has so far received no feedback.

The first concern he expresses is ‘viral immune escape’, which he says is analogous to the effects of overuse of antibiotics on bacterial infections. In the same way, the human body’s natural antibodies — both pathogen-specific antibodies and T-cells — can be overcome by the process of active immunisation. As we grow older, we increasingly produce antigen-specific antibodies, which due to their strength and concentration, have the power to overcome other natural antibodies in the battle to defeat invading pathogens. These can also be taken in via vaccines. The risk here is that this will allow a pathogen to permanently disable the natural elements of an immune system.

Natural antibodies and innate immune cells recognise a diversified spectrum of ‘foreign agents’. In contrast to acquired immunity, innate immune responses protect against a large spectrum of pathogens. Unfortunately, the innate immune system has no memory to enable it to recall previous infections. It is therefore vital that the natural system be kept ‘trained’ by exposure to infections. The lack of exposure to infection arising from stringent lockdown measures implemented from the beginning of the pandemic has been unhelpful to the cause of keeping people’s innate immune systems well trained.

Mass vaccination of the elderly will dramatically enhance morbidity and mortality rates in the younger age groups. The more extensively the older age groups are vaccinated and protected, the more the virus is forced to continue causing disease in younger age groups. If the virus manages to do so, it can benefit from the (momentarily) suppressed innate immunity, thereby causing disease in an increasing number of these subjects and ensuring its own propagation. Vaccination by active immunisation, therefore, may represent a serious risk not merely to individuals who are vaccinated and whose immune systems become disabled, but also to the wider population of the unvaccinated who will become subjected to a consequently more aggressive virus capable of bypassing the defences of most people.

Normally, our defence system is headed up by NK (natural killer) cells, which attack invading pathogens or infected cells. The Covid-19 vaccines, however, are generating in vaccinated individuals specific antibodies which compete with and overcome the NK cells, and remain permanently in the body like an occupying army. This results in the permanent suppression of natural immunity in vaccinated individuals. The vaccine is therefore destroying rather than enabling the immune capacity of vaccinated individuals.

And this is also leading to the rapid spread of increasingly virulent mutant strains. Being insufficiently protected by their innate immune defence (through natural antibodies), someone may become infected by a coronavirus. The combination of viral infection against a background of suboptimal antibody maturity and concentration enables the virus to select mutations allowing it to escape the immune pressure. As the selected mutations endow the virus with increased infectious capacity, it now becomes much easier for the virus to cause severe disease in infected subjects as it is transmitted from subject to subject. Consequently, the number of subjects who get infected while experiencing a depletion of their innate immunity, under attack by the ‘invaders’, will increase. As a result, a steadily increasing number of subjects will become more susceptible to getting severe disease instead of showing only mild symptoms or no symptoms at all. The more variants become infectious (i.e., as a result of blocking access of the virus to the vaccinated segment of the population), the less protection vaccine derived antibodies will provide. Already, lack of protection is leading to viral shedding and transmission in vaccine recipients who are exposed to these increasingly prevalent more infectious strains. Thus, people who receive the current type of vaccines are being turned into asymptomatic carriers shedding increasingly dangerous infectious variants.

Dr Bossche seems to be saying that it's all but too late — the virus is already out of control. He's not saying ‘unless we do x or y’. More lockdown would not offer a solution to the problem he’s describing — if he’s correct — because all those measures will already have been part of creating the problem. On the contrary, if lockdown is relaxed, the mutant strains are likely to spread more rapidly.

By way of an additional assistance in interpreting Dr Bossche’s warnings, here is the interpretation of the wonderful British general practitioner, Dr Vernon Coleman, famous for his epic broadcasts on YouTube (now on Brand New Tube) during the early months of the Covid crime:

‘Disastrously, by giving vaccines to millions we are teaching the virus how to mutate and to become stronger and more deadly. Trying to devise new vaccines for new mutations simply makes things worse because the scientists cannot possibly get ahead of the mutated viruses. And the people who have been vaccinated are now sharing mutated viruses with those around them. The mutations are becoming stronger and deadlier.

‘Ending the lockdowns will be perfectly timed to ensure that new mutations of the Covid-19 virus are spread far and wide.

‘There’s another associated problem too.

‘Normally our bodies contain white blood cells which help us defeat infections. Cells called NK cells – the NK stands for natural killers – help kill off invading bad cells. Once the NK cells have done their work our antibodies appear and clear up the mess.

‘However, Dr Bossche explains that the Covid-19 vaccines are triggering the production of very specific antibodies which compete with the natural defences of the individuals who had the vaccines.

‘The natural defence systems of those who have been vaccinated are being suppressed because the specific antibodies which have been produced by the vaccine just take over.

‘And these specific antibodies, the ones produced by the vaccines, are permanent. They are there for ever within the bodies of the vaccinated.

‘The disastrous result is that the natural immune systems of the tens or hundreds of millions who are having the vaccines are being effectively destroyed.

‘Their immune systems will not be able to fight any mutated variation of the virus which develops within their bodies. And those mutated viruses can spread out into the community. I believe this is why new virus variations are appearing in areas where the vaccine has been given to lots of people.

‘The bottom line is that giving the vaccines will give the virus an opportunity to become infinitely more dangerous. Every vaccinated individual has the potential to become a mass murderer because their bodies are becoming laboratories making lethal viruses. And worse still, some of the vaccinated individuals may become asymptomatic carriers — spreading lethal viruses around them.

‘And the people who have had the vaccine won’t be able to respond to the mutations because their immune systems have been taken over by an artificial defence system, given to them by the vaccine and designed to combat the original form of the Covid-19 virus. The vaccinated individuals are going to be very much at risk when the new mutations start to spread. Their bodies are permanently and exclusively geared to defend against a form of the virus which is rapidly becoming out of date.

‘Giving new vaccines won’t help because the mutated virus will not be vulnerable. The scientists who are making vaccines won’t be able to get ahead of the mutating virus. This should have been foreseen. It’s why flu vaccines often don’t work.

‘The politicians and their advisors will lie and blame those who haven’t had the vaccine for the development of new mutations and for the rise in deaths that is going to take place.

‘But if Dr Bossche is right, and I believe he is, then it is the vaccinated individuals who are going to threaten mankind.

‘They will be a major threat to anyone who has been vaccinated. But they will also be a major threat to the unvaccinated because the viruses they are shedding are more dangerous than the original one.’

In his concluding remarks, Dr Bossche warns:

‘That’s “one small step for the virus, one giant catastrophe for mankind”, which is to say that we’ll have whipped up the virus in the younger population up to a level that it now takes little effort for Covid-19 to transform into a highly infectious virus that completely ignores both the innate arm of our immune system as well as the adaptive/acquired one (regardless of whether the acquired antibodies resulted from vaccination or natural infection). The effort for the virus is now becoming even more negligible given that many vaccine recipients are now exposed to highly infectious viral variants while having received only a single shot of the vaccine. Hence, they are endowed with antibodies that have not yet acquired optimal functionality. There is no need to explain that this is just going to further enhance immune escape. Basically, we’ll very soon be confronted with a super-infectious virus that completely resists our most precious defense mechanism: The human immune system.

‘From all of the above, it’s becoming increasingly difficult to imagine how the consequences of the extensive and erroneous human intervention in this pandemic are not going to wipe out large parts of our human population. One could only think of very few other strategies to achieve the same level of efficiency in turning a relatively harmless virus into a bioweapon of mass destruction.’

IMPORTANT MATERIAL AND VIDEO LINKS BELOW

Here is the interview in which Dr Bossche outlines his analysis in an interview with Dr Philip McMillan.

Del Bigtree did a video about the interview on thehighwire.com, but suggested that people share the original interview rather his and risk people dissing it because he gets dismissed as an ‘anti-vaxxer’, which is decent of him and only to be heeded in the event of sharing with the totally brainwashed. His video is, as usual, coherent and clear. He plays the full interview in segments and goes through each section in a helpful and illuminating way.

Click here for the full video.

I’ve also included the Dr Bossche paper on the subject below, which is technical and somewhat difficult, but a useful accompaniment to the video material:

Click here for the full research paper

Now, finally, we have a sense of what Bill Gates was talking about in that infamous clip (see video edit here, courtesy Computing Forever) where he and Melinda were smirking at the thought of the second wave of Covid ‘getting people’s attention’:

‘So well, you know, we’ll have to prepare for the next time. That, I’ll say, will get attention this time.’

If Dr Bossche is right, the world is now in a kind of trouble that Gates and some of the outright psychopaths at the top of the pyramid may have foreseen, but most of their puppets did not; the media did not; the scientific community did not (until now) and our local political cretins certainly did not, even in their wildest nightmares. This may unleash a wave of panic and, to an extent, soul-searching, and possibly all too late to avoid catastrophe. We may be on the cusp of uncovering the entire scam of Covid and exposing the wrongheadedness of all the measures imposed, but the price of the truth emerging may be beyond our worst nightmares.

Back
Top Bottom