Gay Julius Caesar who faked his death?

I think it is worthwhile to note that almost everyone on this forum could be viewed as 100% certifiable from an array of various outside perspectives.

For the record, some of his essays are highly aligned with viewpoints expressed on this forum such as regarding: Covid, the cultural attack on masculinity, the destruction of artistic values, his opinion of Alex Jones and theosophy to name a few. He may be certifiable but I'd say about 20% of what he does is actually worthwhile. (maybe I am being too generous: 17.5%? 16.7% at least) I just want to add that perspective. His writings are not 100% dross and he does make me think even if it is just to disagree with him. OSIT.

That said, the fact he always falls down the same rabbit hole is a bad sign. Buyer beware.

(But not 100% thumbs down, as long as we are talking about ancient Roman history... whenever that was.)

In these times, when preserving and utilizing our energy for things that matter is most important, spending it reading authors, in general, who are only "20%" in line with Reality and Objectivity, is a waste, IMO.

That's why this Forum and Knowledge here is a huge treasure, all the hard work its members have put in and time spent on research to reach some understanding can serve/help the rest of us to go through our learning cycles more effectively and with less meandering around (and maybe even with less suffering). OSIT.

The problem is that the list was simply copied and pasted from Rational Wiki, simply out of a nebulous "feeling" of hitting a theoretical mark (of truth). Now, instead of simply looking at Rational Wiki's evaluation of a particular lady and her witch board, it might be more interesting to look at Mathis' comments about Rational Wiki:

-> http://milesmathis.com/ratdik.pdf

I read around a page and a half of this and I gave up. It reads like a self-indulgent rant rather than a facts-based response. And just because Rational Wiki, which obviously isn't the most credible of sources, disagrees with him, that doesn't really make him right.

I read around a page and a half of this and I gave up. It reads like a self-indulgent rant rather than a facts-based response. And just because Rational Wiki, which obviously isn't the most credible of sources, disagrees with him, that doesn't really make him right.

When a gold ore is excavated from the ground and taken to a processing plant, there could be 6 or 10 grams of gold in 1 ton of ore.
The workers will crush and wash and sift and do all sorts of operations to extract that miniscule amount and they succeed in the end.
Why this approach can't be applied to the extraction of nuggets of truth in anyone's statements and articles?
I think the answer is evident: gold has physical properties that can be used to pinpoint the material with 100% accuracy.
Unfortunately, the truth can not be washed out of the lies it usually comes with.

So, what you are saying is: that article doesn't pass my smell test and hereby I will ignore everything that it contains. I prefer to read the articles only from refutable sources that were checked out by fact checkers. Then, I know that it is mostly truth and I can accept the article's content at its face value.

I have not said that it is a wrong approach.

Do not judge the book by its cover. I am not pre-judging Miles Mathis in order to accept or reject his conclusions. He is a unique artist and uses the approach that no one else is using. He was not caught as mis-information agent, AFAIK. I do not know the %% of his accuracy, though. Could be low.

@Ant22 , can you point out the parts of http://mileswmathis.com/caesar.pdf that you found questionable/false, please?

@Ant22 , can you point out the parts of http://mileswmathis.com/caesar.pdf that you found questionable/false, please?

I'm not going to do that SlavaOn. You seem to assume that you are right until you are proven wrong. It is not so. You're right if you yourself provide credible evidence that you are right.

It was you who started this thread, so it is you who should point out the parts that you find believable and trustworthy. Would you mind doing so now since you haven't done it at the start of this thread? All you did was post a one-liner with no summary or research behind it and now you expect others to either accept the source at face value because you find it believable - or want us to do proper research into it for you. That's not very considerate of our time.

When a gold ore is excavated from the ground and taken to a processing plant, there could be 6 or 10 grams of gold in 1 ton of ore.
The workers will crush and wash and sift and do all sorts of operations to extract that miniscule amount and they succeed in the end.
Why this approach can't be applied to the extraction of nuggets of truth in anyone's statements and articles?
I think the answer is evident: gold has physical properties that can be used to pinpoint the material with 100% accuracy.
Unfortunately, the truth can not be washed out of the lies it usually comes with.

Maybe it would be more appropriate for you to do the work on proving the article/document that you have brought here and proposed as possible instead of others having to do the work? Maybe that would be of better use to you and us.

edit added: must have been writing as Ant22 was posting and so agree with her.

Guys? Why does it matter this whether or not scenario? For me it is waste of energy. It is like being trapped into being lazy, avoiding to do something productive but hard to achieve.
Why don’t you go clean the bathroom or kitchen or do a round of laundry by hand?

Maybe it would be more appropriate for you to do the work on proving the article/document that you have brought here and proposed as possible instead of others having to do the work? Maybe that would be of better use to you and us.

edit added: must have been writing as Ant22 was posting and so agree with her.
Maybe you are right! I am thinking about doing it already.
But who am I? Can you even trust my findings without your own verification? I will be able to further my opinion on the matter, but it will still be tainted for you, since it is based on Miles Mathis idea, IMHO.

Guys? Why does it matter this whether or not scenario? For me it is waste of energy. It is like being trapped into being lazy, avoiding to do something productive but hard to achieve.
Why don’t you go clean the bathroom or kitchen or do a round of laundry by hand?
Oh, you don't say. I do a lot of physical work - planting trees, tending a greenhouse. Just installed a large wood stove and stocked enough split wood to last me a winter, if electricity will go out. I am gearing up to build a steam sauna.

Mental energy must be used. The more controversial the topic is, the more important is to find the true answer. You can judge, what matters, by the amount of propaganda, controlled opposition, agents of influence, advertisement, Google & Facebook shenangians and further BS spent on pushing through the mainstream answer to today's problems...

If, it was found that some politial leaders of the past faked their own deaths, it will strengthen the notion that modern leaders did/are doing/will do the same. When even one such episode is proven, the whole house of cards falls apart.

But who am I? Can you even trust my findings without your own verification? I will be able to further my opinion on the matter, but it will still be tainted for you, since it is based on Miles Mathis idea, IMHO.

I'm actually really glad to read this SlavaOn :-) This is a research forum and we are here to learn to develop our research skills. You are not expected to be 100% correct, none of us really are. But you are encouraged to try to do your own analysis and present your findings here. Ideally, do corroborate them with other sources, and with information that have already been posted on this forum. You can treat this as a practice session for your own research skills. And if you start with the aim of trying to find out what the truth is and not to prove yourself right or us wrong - it will certainly not be a waste of your time :knitting:

If, it was found that some politial leaders of the past faked their own deaths, it will strengthen the notion that modern leaders did/are doing/will do the same. When even one such episode is proven, the whole house of cards falls apart
Not really. If a person X did it for whatever reason, that doesn't imply that person Y did it. In both cases proof must be provided. Opinions do not matter, only facts do.

If you put in the effort to try to determine the accuracy or not of the article and lay out your findings, how you determined your findings to include sources and evaluation of sources, and why you make the conclusions you do based on what you found, then that might be a service to both yourself and us here, since we can provide feedback on your findings and conclusions in all facets and hopefully come to some agreement and understanding on the topic you have proposed and all learn something about not only the topic, but about accepted sources, evidence, and even conclusions from same.

That way if there is 80% 'noise' in the article and 20% accuracy, then we have the accurate data (whether these data were known or not before) and can possibly see how perceptions and perspectives can possibly be distorted by others (or were on the right track), such as with the author of the article, even if they are not trying to purposely provide distortion. And with the full evaluation of the article, then that is a piece of data from which to further evaluate the author and other works by the author. Might be a useful exercise all around, but especially for you, if you do decide to put in the initial effort and bring those efforts back here in good faith to be evaluated in good faith. Fwiw

Last edited:
I thought this was curious and that it might be pointing to or saying something about Caesar's male heritage. Like there was a weakness of some kind. And I have to admit that the thought did cross my mind, but with no other data to support it in any way, that maybe Caesar's father was gay.

Yes, there was some hereditary defect and Caesar himself appears to have been suffering mini-strokes in the couple of years leading up to the time of his murder. I'm pretty sure he knew his days were numbered anyway and that he went to his death more or less willingly even if not consciously. Though I can't rule out him being aware of the plots against him.

Augustus too, showed signs of auto-immune disorders and underwent a number of interesting therapies including something like cryo therapy.

In these times, when preserving and utilizing our energy for things that matter is most important, spending it reading authors, in general, who are only "20%" in line with Reality and Objectivity, is a waste, IMO.

That's why this Forum and Knowledge here is a huge treasure, all the hard work its members have put in and time spent on research to reach some understanding can serve/help the rest of us to go through our learning cycles more effectively and with less meandering around (and maybe even with less suffering). OSIT.

Well, as has been noted, sometimes 20% is worth digging for. But after awhile, you get a feeling for a researcher/author that helps you determine whether they will have anything new to put on the table or not.

Not really. If a person X did it for whatever reason, that doesn't imply that person Y did it. In both cases proof must be provided. Opinions do not matter, only facts do.

Exactly. And that is why I took such care in my book "From Paul to Mark" to include every smidgen of evidence that was available right there in the text. And I will be doing the same with my book on Caesar. The reader will have all the resources available to make an evaluation on the spot.

Last edited:
If you put in the effort to try to determine the accuracy or not of the article and lay out your findings, how you determined your findings to include sources and evaluation of sources, and why you make the conclusions you do based on what you found, then that might be a service to both yourself and us here, since we can provide feedback on your findings and conclusions in all facets and hopefully come to some agreement and understanding on the topic you have proposed and all learn something about not only the topic, but about accepted sources, evidence, and even conclusions from same.

That way if there is 80% 'noise' in the article and 20% accuracy, then we have the accurate data (whether these data were known or not before) and can possibly see how perceptions and perspectives can possibly be distorted by others (or were on the right track), such as with the author of the article, even if they are not trying to purposely provide distortion. And with the full evaluation of the article, then that is a piece of data from which to further evaluate the author and other works by the author. Might be a useful exercise all around, but especially for you, if you do decide to put in the initial effort and bring those efforts back here in good faith to be evaluated in good faith. Fwiw
Point taken.

Can you help me to start, please? Have you ever come across any other source, that said or hinted, that Julius Caesar may have faked his death?

I only occasionally look at Mathis for comic relief. I only responded because I saw it here.

That said, I figured out the secret code!
Gaius Julius Caesar is mistranslated! It was supposed to be Gayest Julius Caesar! Mathis is right!

(JK, in case you can’t figure that out. I am re-promising myself not to look at or post on this thread again for 30 days at which point it should be dead and buried.)

Back
Top Bottom