Gaston Naessens

Woodsman

The Living Force
I'm just reading Christopher Bird's "The Persecution and Trial of Gaston Naessens"

The book offers a very compelling picture of a brilliant cancer research pioneer who has been suppressed by the orthodoxy. Searches today indicate that one of the curatives developed by Naessens, the compound called 714-X remains unoffically available to cancer patients who seek with enough persistence.

I'd like to know the C's take on Naessens; specifically,

-Was the amazing microscope he reportedly invented and used to develop his theories, a real thing, and if so, what made it work so much better than other optical microscopes of the time and of today?

-Is Naessens' theory regarding somatids valid?

-Do his cancer therapies actually work, (beyond placebo effects)?

That's all.

Thank-you!

I'm just reading Christopher Bird's "The Persecution and Trial of Gaston Naessens"

The book offers a very compelling picture of a brilliant cancer research pioneer who has been suppressed by the orthodoxy. Searches today indicate that one of the curatives developed by Naessens, the compound called 714-X remains unoffically available to cancer patients who seek with enough persistence.

I'd like to know the C's take on Naessens; specifically,

-Was the amazing microscope he reportedly invented and used to develop his theories, a real thing, and if so, what made it work so much better than other optical microscopes of the time and of today?

-Is Naessens' theory regarding somatids valid?

-Do his cancer therapies actually work, (beyond placebo effects)?

That's all.

Thank-you!

Hi Woodsman,

I broached this material in the "Corona Virus" thread, and posted a response to a similar question by SlavaOn here (post #2):

And yes, similar microscopes described there exist today (though not as powerful, they still supposedly "break the laws of physics" by having magnifications far greater than 2000x); I posted information about the "Ergonom 400" in one of the links in the above thread.

And do 714-x cancer treatments exist now? Yes! In fact, Naessens himself created a business (cerbe.com) that sent his 714-x to over 60 countries around the world. The information is in the links below.

And his therapies must do something worthwhile. I know for a fact that there are clinics in Mexico that use Naessen's 714-x method to cure cancer, but the internet searches I have done show a total white-washing of this data. I did find several potentially useful links below though, especially regarding Canada, which does still have at least one clinic that does the treatment - and also Naessen's own company that may still sell his products around the world, as they have for many years - though he died in 2018 so who knows now. However: what Naessens did can be reconstructed by reading through this material and his books, and accredited physicians could probably administer his treatments effectively themselves.

This place in Canada sells 714-x:

(This was actually Gaston Naessens' clinic, which may not be active now since he died in 2018, but it seems you can still order products.)

Some NIH National Cancer Institute background on 714-x that shows it may actually be helpful but has never been tested on animals or had any data published in peer-reviewed journals (though Naessens himself tried, but had his career destroyed in response):

Treatments available in Canada and Mexico:

Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center information on Gaston Naessens 714x cancer cure - It is illegal in the United States and is available only in Canada under the Compassionate Use Program:

Here are two clinics in Canada that perform 714-x treatments:

Centre for Integrated Healing in Vancouver, BC has an introductory program that consists of 12 hours of seminars and workshops over a two day period, including an introduction to complementary cancer care and healing, meditation, healthful nutrition, visualization, group sharing, decision making, vitamins, supplements and an opportunity to discuss a wide variety of complementary cancer care modalities with the Centre's practitioners. They help put together an integrated cancer care program, that might include Floressence, MRV vaccine, 714X, cimetidine, indomethacin, and Hydrazine Suflate. www.healing.bc.ca (604) 734-7125

Cose, Inc., in Rock Forest, Quebec is primarily run by Gaston Naessens, Francoise Naessens, Stephane Sdicu, and Daniel Sdicu. They treat cancer and multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, and degenerative diseases. Their main therapy is 714X. Note: Gaston Naessens invented the Somatoscope, a microscope capable of reaching 30,000X magnification and a condenser permitting ultramicroscopy to help in diagnosing cancers. Note: The clinic is currently closed, but it may be reopening. For info on 714X and Gaston Naessens, go to www.cerbe.com.

(Again, this was Naesson's own clinic, but it might still be open to inquiries.)

More information on 714-x and its administration - Michigan Medicine:

So yes, now that three people have asked these questions now, what do the C's have to say?? Especially after having read in the Corona Virus thread that Laura herself knows people undergoing cancer treatments. Maybe this, or the underlying knowledge behind it all, could help?

We're open minded to any treatment that has the potential to be useful. The compound or whatever is suggested has to be relatively accessible so that we can get a hold of it though.

Cerbe Distribution, started by Gaston Naessens himself, does still make and sell 714x in Canada. They actually ship it to 80 countries, not 60.

This is the explanation of what 714x is; what comprises it; how it is used; method of action (it's basically an immune system booster); how it is administered; contraindications (basically none, as long as the solutions and syringes are sterile; the components are all non-toxic); compatibility with other treatments; and a statement that the effects differ with every person according to their individual "terrain":

It can be ordered from Cerbe Distribution at this link:

(I read a very recent testimony where an American bought some to fend off COVID-19. Idiotic maybe, but that showed me it is still being made and sold currently.)

One 21-day treatment cycle costs $450, and three treatment cycles are usually recommended initially. Syringes are provided as well as detailed directions. Shipping is $35 overseas, or $100 for express. Anyone can administer the treatment with proper training, even the recipient can do it themselves (it needs to be injected into lymph nodes in the groin area). But basically, a full initial treatment regimen costs around $1500. But I also read several testimonies by people who had positive results after just a single treatment cycle.

I read that there may be a treatment center in Switzerland, but it is probably cheaper just to order it and do it yourself. I did some research and it may be possible to make the solutions yourself, as long as you have access to sterilization equipment. The manufacturing process is described here:

The ingredients are all simple. Camphor is the main active ingredient.

I have read many testimonials on-line, as well as those on the Cerbe website and in the Naessen book. People have written books about this treatment and what it did for them. There are several You-Tube videos on it as well. This treatment option is not good for those who have undergone chemotherapy or for anyone who had massive surgery to remove their lymph nodes, but it has a very good success rate otherwise; and it even helps immensely with quality of life for those at the end of life.

Here is a link to the original book by Christopher Bird:

It doesn't have pictures of the Somatid cycle as described by Naessens like the paperback edition, but the Cerbe website has some pretty cool videos here:

This is not quackery. The medical establishment tried to destroy Naessens and shut him down permanently and they failed. However: since they had unlimited resources and Naessens didn't, they continued to hound him and threatened to break him financially by continuing to sue him for malpractice until he finally relented and admitted guilt for a minor offense just to get them off his back. That was enough for the Medical Industrial Complex to invalidate his entire body of work, and to ban his treatments in the USA. However: they allowed him to continue in his private practice because they feared had they pushed him any further, they would have lost and their entire basket of frauds would have come unraveled. This story is narrated in the book above.

I have read extensively about this man and his work, as well as his predecessors. I stand by him and those who preceded him. All of them were men of incredibe intelligence and principal who cared only for the betterment of mankind.

I know $1500 isn't something to sneeze at, even in this day and age of incredible hospital bills. But anyone looking into alternative cancer treatments that reads the testimonials about Gaston Naessens and his 714-x treatment will find a very convincing argument. This is a therapy that should be available in every hospital in the world right now.

Back
Top Bottom