Galactic Federation - "Farsight Institute" Remote Viewing and "Cosmic Agency" Direct Contact

alligas

The Force is Strong With This One
Hey-
Interesting to check out Far Sight Inst. 'predictive' remote viewing for August 2016, (youtube) in light of the C's long-time predictions... It was done in July, so the timeline may not be skewed too much.
"Relax and take it easy" :)

Hi alligas, welcome to the forum! :)

When suggesting a video or an article, please tell us something more about why you think they are worth checking out. In this case, what topics are they covering that are somewhat related to C's predictions?

Also, plase provide a link when possible. However, if you are linking to a site that you suspect of being propaganda or disinfo, please disable the link by adding a "_" in front of the url. Like this:

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7osWmtHDFMQ

(That's the link to the video I think you are referring to, by the way.)

the timeline may not be skewed too much

Be that as it may, I noticed something strange about the time stamps of the above two posts. The OP has Today 12:15:08 AM and the reply #1 shows Today 10:16:00 AM which is earlier IMO.

How can that be ? I would've expected Today 00:15:08 AM for the OP to make sense of the sequence. Is this a notational convention I somehow missed before ?

Palinurus said:

Be that as it may, I noticed something strange about the time stamps of the above two posts. The OP has Today 12:15:08 AM and the reply #1 shows Today 10:16:00 AM which is earlier IMO.

How can that be ? I would've expected Today 00:15:08 AM for the OP to make sense of the sequence. Is this a notational convention I somehow missed before ?

Interesting, when you first wrote the above part (before the edit and the last part was added), I first read the time you referenced as 12:15:08 PM not AM. So, at the time I was also wondering, how that could be. Interesting how my mind jumped to PM when you had actually written AM..

Anyway, after looking for similar time stamps on the forum-instead of displaying 00 for the hour after midnight the time stamp displays 12.

Palinurus said:

I believe 12 am is midnight.

Ok, so I watched the video, and 3 remote viewers describe catastrophic events. The first one talks about a collapsed structure. The second adds something hitting the ground, which sounds either like a meteor or comet hit or an atomic bomb, and military people in bunkers being surprised by it; and the third sounds more like some sort of terrorist attack. All mention an urban area. The 2nd specifically describes a city on the coast. There is some speculation in the comments about an attack in the Rio Olympics.

We are just going to have to wait and see, but I'm skeptical about these sort of predictions. Assuming they are actually seeing something, the info they get seems to be quite blurred and mixed up with their personal expectations. Plus, when we talk about the future, we have to consider possible different timelines, so they may be seeing one or more which may not materialize as ours.

Cleo and Windmill knight, thank you for responding to my query. During reading other posts I've noticed several more examples of 12 AM being equal to midnight and I now understand I haven't paid due attention to the commonly used way of notation around here. Sorry for the noise. :-[

As for the video, I only watched some small parts but that was enough to understand I have the same impression as just stated:

We are just going to have to wait and see, but I'm skeptical about these sort of predictions. Assuming they are actually seeing something, the info they get seems to be quite blurred and mixed up with their personal expectations. Plus, when we talk about the future, we have to consider possible different timelines, so they may be seeing one or more which may not materialize as ours.

I remember several discussions about Ingo Swann and remote viewing which came to comparable conclusions.

Sorry to be slow in responding/replying as I am in a remote part of a “third-world” country, my internet options are not so easy. (+8 Hong Kong time, by the way) Thanks for the advice, obviously I’m not a big poster, but I found this remote viewing by the Farsight Institute to be a likely ‘nugget’ of information. The Youtube link is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7osWmtHDFMQ (The target was the “topic of the biggest news story of Aug 2016” and there are extensive details as to how that will be chosen) The previous months’ remote viewings were amazing. (May viewing of June event was especially astounding) My opinion, after seeing the videos of the remote viewing sessions of an August event, and reading the related “paper sessions” (two prior sessions on the same target, per viewer) is that each of these sessions likely describe the same event. The event to me seems to be a meteor strike, based on the descriptions of the nature (burning), trajectory (down from outside Earth’s atmosphere), sound (rumbling, vibrating, with sonic boom), and speed (“supersonic”), from the remote viewer, “Dick”. The comment from another ‘viewer’, “Daz” was that it seemed equivalent in power to a nuclear explosion but that he did not feel that it was necessarily nuclear; he had some reservation as to the basis of the explosive nature. The third viewer, “Princess”, described similar destruction but got emotional about the death all around. It does seem odd that she describes objects as hovering above the damage site but seemed almost hesitant to call them helicopters. Assessment drones perhaps?
So the prediction of a meteor strike on a city is where this matches some of the C’s predictions. I think it would be naïve to imagine that it would be a single meteor that happened to hit a big city, although that could be. I tend to imagine a heavy meteor shower, possibly in the North East of the U.S. Ok, I am stretching past the remote viewing guess on this because none of the viewers named a location. (I think Princess did mention “America” at one point) One remote viewer, Dick, in the paper session wrote down some words that he seemed to have ‘picked up’ that may hint of a location: “CHICOM, CHIL-CHILOQUA, SHILO, SILO, SANDUSKY, SANDOZ, SANDIA” I can hazard guesses - Chicago ‘Shy-town’, Sandusky (Ohio), but that is some really loose speculation. We will see… :)

By the way, I noticed an article in SOTT News today, a reminder about the meteor at Chelyabinsk, Russia, on Feb. 15, 2013

This seems to be an important topic and is also quite complex, with a lot of disinformation. I would like to present recent sources on what the Galactic Federation supposedly is and compare them with what the C's said about the 4D STO "Orion Federation".

1) "Farsight Institute" Remote Viewing

On their (paid) website Farsight Prime they recently published a three-hour video where five experienced remote viewers looked at two things: First, the "Galactic Federation" headquarters and a meeting regarding the current situation on Earth. And second, the command ship of the Galactic Federation responsible for Earth, as well as what they see as the primary threat and what their confidence level is regarding facing that threat.

The remote viewing results:
- It is a highly diverse organization with different species.
- Some are highly interested in assisting humanity while others are hesitant due to something big (and possibly much bigger than the Galactic Federation).
- Some remote viewers described the opposing force as an enormous darkness, while others described Reptilian-type beings.
- "No-one is coming to save humanity", according to Courtney Brown (the director of the Farsight Institute), and the "only thing" we need to do is "end the secrecy", so that the repressive forces are no longer able to control us. "Control of information is key. Once true information comes out, repressive forces lose their power. Always."
- "We need to speak up, because then we show what we are capable of doing and it is more likely they will assist us against the Reptilians and Orions, as well as the human leaders they control. Even a few key individuals speaking up could have profound effects."
- The Galactic Federation leaders involved in Earth affairs were described as mostly human-like, many with significant powers (eg. expanding consciousness, bi-location, able to see the remote viewers, etc.). Most were serious but at peace and with a clear aim of protecting Earth and humanity with the resources they have.

Courtney Brown talked about the Galactic Federation before. According to him, the Israeli former general's remarks about the Galactic Federation having treaties with governments were disinformation (either conscious or not). He compared it to a hypothetical example of someone spreading lies before WW2 that the Allies are the Nazis, so that people would be confused about who is who.

He also encourages people to meditate, quiet their mind and ask the Galactic Federation for assistance. Notably absent is any mention of higher densities, though the remote viewers did perceive quite a lot of difficult to describe energetics and vortices, for example at that "Federation Headquarter".

2) "Cosmic Agency" Direct Contact

This is a supposed direct contact with some members of the Galactic Federation through some sort of messenger software and is not a channeling, as they like to stress. The "Cosmic Agency" is a small group lead by a Polish woman named Gosia, who lived mostly in Australia and Spain. They have a website called swaruu.org with transcripts of the conversations, as well as spoken versions as videos on Youtube and lately also on LBRY (for more controversial topics).

The claims:
- They are supposedly in contact with a Galactic Federation spaceship in or from a higher density currently orbiting Earth with about 30 human-like people on board. These are Pleiadeans (or Taygetans, which is one of those stars). The leader and most advanced of them is called Swaruu.
- This Taygetan group is not happy with how the Federation is dealing with Earth affairs. In fact, the biggest claim they made is that the Federation is in full control of what goes on on Earth and that they allow the cabal and dark forces because it is humanity's current free will decision. (Link: Truth about Federation)
- This spaceship group stresses that despite being in a higher density (and some of them having much more insight) that they are also just regular people and not angels. And that the same applies to the Federation as a whole, which has some form of politics in the density above us, while there are also even higher density members and levels of the Federation.
- Another major claim is that the Federation learned that fighting the dark forces with weapons is not the way to go. Supposedly, they realized that there are ways not to manifest these "egregores" and that this is a much more effective way of dealing with the dark entities.
- Their view of the future for humanity is that the "Ascension" to the higher density applies only to those who are ready, while the most likely future in this density is basically a genocide (eg. vaccines, tight control system, persecution, war).

The most fascinating concept, in my view, is Swaruu's claim that after death we can choose not to play the karma game anymore (Link):

Swaruu:
The concept of accepting Karma, its existence, or having to pay it, or how it works is only a choice you make. As I've said before, it's like game money, "Monopoly" money "funny money" and it only has any value as long as you are playing the game. And it has no value outside the game.

Deciding, as a soul, that you must reincarnate because you owe Karma to someone, something or to whatever, is a like playing Monopoly, then stopping the game when it ends and as the game ended and you still owed a payment to whoever. You want to keep playing the Monopoly game until everything is payed off, but it will never be, always something will be up.

My point is, that Karma, having to pay it, feeling guilty of it, is only a choice you make.

And most often than not it's a choice you make because someone, the controllers, reptilians, arcons or whoever, may use the concept of Karma to force you to reincarnate. But in the end it's only you who decides to carry your karma, or Karma. Your choice and yours alone. To get rid of all Karma, you must first understand this, then you must let go. Forgive others and over all... forgive yourself. That's if your intention is not to go back, no longer reincarnate at least on Earth.

Gosia: So the reason the souls choose to keep coming back is because THEY believe they still need to resolve something yes?

Swaruu: Yes. Because we believe that we didn't do something right and we want to go back to try to do it right the next time around. This is tied to Karma and having to pay it. We have to transcend that belief system to move on. We must understand that we do our best and that we will never ever get it entirely "right". We must just get to the point of understanding that we must forgive others and more importantly we must forgive ourselves!

We must all do our best in life and not hold on to any grudges of things we must do or try again! And we cannot do it for anyone else, it's an individual process, you can inspire, you can be an example to follow but each consciousness, each person must do this work on their own from the inside of the 3d Matrix. Otherwise, you will go back.

In general, it seems impossible for this to be just a hoax done by people. For one, the spiritual-type information seems to be of high quality and goes deeper in some respects than others sources of information (eg. "paying off karma is a choice"). The information provided is also more specific than most of the channeled sources "from the Galactic Federation", which @PopHistorian analyzed back in 2006 here and here. They have also done live Q&A sessions with this starship crew on Youtube. If it is fake, it is a much more sophisticated one.

I should mention that I saw Jay Weidner badmouthing this contact, which may actually lend more credence to it.

3) What the C's said about the Federation

The C's talked in the beginning about an "Orion Federation" that is half STO and half STS, but is not exactly spanning the whole galaxy (September 24, 1995):

A: [...] Here is the absolutely accurately
accurate profile of Orion to follow: This is the most heavily
populated region of your Milky Way galaxy! This is a region
that extends across 3rd and 4th density space for a distance
as vast as the distance between your locator and it. There
are 3,444 inhabited "worlds" in this region. Some are planets
as you know them. Some are artificially constructed
planetoids. Some are floating space barges. And some are
"satellites." There are primary homes, traveling stations and
incubator laboratories all in 2nd, 3rd and 4th densities. There
are overseer zones in 5th and 6th densities. Approximately
one half is STO and one half is STS. Together, along with
many other colonies, located elsewhere, this is called, in
translation, Orion Federation.

Later on, the C's said that the "Orion Federation" is STO, while there is an "Orion Union" that is STS. And that help for us from 4D STO beings is indeed a very real possibility "just before things are about to get very interesting" (September 25, 1999):

Q: Would you care to name these groups? You have said
that there is the Orion Federation and the Orion Union. The
Federation is supposed to be STO, and the Union is
supposed to be STS.
Is there also a group called the
"Markab Confederation," as one person asked?
A: This stage is so huge that there is ever "group" you can
imagine!
And, if you imagine them, they are there.
Q: You hinted at one point that we would come in contact
with, or interact with, 4th density STO beings who would
help us in some way.
A: Yes, are you getting impatient?
Q: Well... yes.
A: Then you should know this: you will not get in, or come
into contact with them until things are just about to get very
"interesting." Whenever that may be.

From another very early session (October 16, 1994):
Q: (V) I had an experience with Preying Mantis beings. Who
are they?
A: Minturians.
Q: (L) Where are they from?
A: Orion.
Q: (L) Are the Orions the bad guys?
A: Subjective.
Q: (L) Well, what group do they belong to?
A: Federation as do the Pleiadians.

The C's are in fact with the Federation (July 30, 1994):
Q: (L) What group are you with?
A: Federation. Among many.

The C's seem to confirm that the Federation does not fight wars in the usual sense of the word (November 2, 1994):
Q: (L) If the Nephilim are coming 36 million strong as
enforcers for the Lizzies, does the Confederation have a like
amount for defense?
A: We don't operate that way.

Q: (L) Are we just going to have to fight them off ourselves?
A: Think of The Wizard of Oz. It was inspired by us.
[...]
Q: (L) If water destroyed the witch, and the witch represents
the Lizzies, can we destroy the Lizzies?
A: Knowledge.
Q: (L) But there are only a few on the planet who have the
knowledge, am I correct?
A: What do you mean? Against all when all when time
comes.
Q: (L) So the 36 million will be against all on the planet when
the time comes?
A: Of course.

Is it really necessary to merge these two threads? The older thread was about using remote viewing to predict potential future events, while the new thread is about different sources covering the “Galactic Federation“.

These are different topics and the very short discussion on predictive remote viewing in the older thread does not really have much to build on.

according to Courtney Brown (the director of the Farsight Institute), and the "only thing" we need to do is "end the secrecy", so that the repressive forces are no longer able to control us. "Control of information is key. Once true information comes out, repressive forces lose their power. Always

I understand from the Cs information that Courtney Brown is not trustworthy person, because his informations are mixed with truth and false.
But, who knows, maybe his personality changed, or he might still playing same old game with people and most likely still he gets all the information from the “nation of the third eye” which is the Aryan Race.

November 23, 1996

Q: (T) Is the book Courtney Brown wrote, "Cosmic Voyage," concerning the Martian population...

A: It is true that there are underground bases on Mars, but they are Orion STS.

Q: (T) Are there Martians as portrayed by Courtney Brown?

A: Not exactly. He is portraying the Orion STS as the Martians.

Q: (T) Is Courtney Brown a government disinformation agent?

A: More as an "agent provocateur."

Q: (T) Is he working for the government?

A: Not directly, and remember, the government is not one entity.

Q: (L) Who is primarily backing Courtney Brown?

A: Rockefeller group.

Q: (L) Is Mike Lindemann and company part of this Rockefeller group at this time?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Linda Howe?

A: No.

Q: (T) Did Courtney actually do remote viewing to obtain the information in the book?

A: Not really. Not needed.

Q: (T) Does this mean that the whole story is concocted on his part?

A: Semi. Elements of it are factual.

Q: (T) Yes. I could see that there were factual elements. I could also see that there was a LOT that was questionable. that conflicts with EVERYTHING else that has come out from other researchers. This is all totally twisted and different.

A: Close.

Q: (T) Is Courtney able to do remote viewing?

A: Yes.

Q: (T) But he did not use it with this book?

A: No.

Q: (T) So, the book was made up the way it is. It is a story. Some factual information, some invented information, some pure BS thrown in to fluff it out. So, the book is NOT an account of work that has come from remote viewing sessions?

A: No, but not needed.

Q: (L) You have said twice that remote viewing was not "needed." Where did he get his information?

A: Secret sources. Agents of the “nation of the third eye."

Q: (J) What or who - is the "Nation of the Third Eye?"

A: Terran civilization under the surface

I understand from the Cs information that Courtney Brown is not trustworthy person, because his informations are mixed with truth and false.
But, who knows, maybe his personality changed, or he might still playing same old game with people and most likely still he gets all the information from the “nation of the third eye” which is the Aryan Race.

Thanks for that transcript quote. It does indicate that he may be more of a shady type, or at least was.

In this case, he was the one "setting" the target and giving it to five of the remote viewers he trained (including his son). The remote viewing is done "blind" in the sense that they do not know what the target is, except for a string of eight letters and numbers that the tasker chose for this target.

What I find interesting is that the mind of the "tasker" or the person choosing the target has a huge impact on the remote viewing, even in non-linear ways. I was watching a discussion with him and he said that they did hundreds of remote viewing experiments in the 90's to determine the best approach. What he found was that his state of mind or things on his desk when looking at the remote viewing data after it is done could have an effect on the remote viewing, back through time.

So there definitely seems to be a telepathic type of connection in this sort of remote viewing. And one of the biggest potential biases is that the beliefs of the "tasker" may color or distort what the remote viewers perceive.

One obvious shortcoming of the "Farsight" information is that it does not include other densities, though they did projects that went into the "astral", such as remote viewing the so-called "Death Traps" that we supposedly are subjected to after we die.

Check this recent video of his from July 17 2021 : I have included the timestamp so don't watch the vid, just push play and pause immediately to see what I mean :
- They have been getting pretty popular, and I have randomly watched some of their stuff, they are getting pretty good at what they do , BUT then I saw this this morning, and red sirens started blaring hard....

Back
Top Bottom