From Yahweh to Zion by Laurent Guyénot

Still reading the book, but I agree that it's a crazily important read to understand what the heck is going on. I literally felt light bulbs going on all over the place! And I don't think it's a coincidence that those at the top of the STS hierarchy have built this monstrous and multi-facetted mind-prison around precisely the kind of knowledge presented in this book... We have been had, and it's going on for a looong time.

I don't even know where to start with formulating some thoughts on the matter. As others have said: read it!

My feeling exactly. Not only has he collected a huge amount of information together, his perspective and insights are amazing.

God, the similarities he points out between 9/11 and JFK are just mind boggling, the guy even wrote a whole book about them.

And on 9/11, his conclusions go in line with what the C's said about the attacks back then:

Q: Did the United States know about this attack at any time in advance of it? Did any of our people in any position to do anything, know?
A: No.
Q: Were they blindsided?
A: No. But not expecting.
Q: (A) So, they knew it was going to happen, but they didn't know when and what exactly? Is that it?
A: Yes.

Basically in both instances a double-cross.

Yeah, the book does make so many great and insightful points. And it also shows how bang-on the Cs were:

Q: (L) Alright, the Orions created the Hebrews. What was the purpose for which this genetic variation was created?

A: Manipulation.

Q: (L) Who was Yahweh?

A: False teacher.

Q: (RC) Who was Jehovah?

A: Moniker variance of previous answer.

Q: (L) And what was the desired result of the Hebrew genetic manipulation?

A: Further control through the fostering of mistrust and hostility, leading to enslavement and warring. … Also accomplished renewed and invigorated 3rd to 4th density "feeding."

September 14, 2001

Q: Who was behind this attack [9/11]?
A: Israel.
Q: Is it going to become known that it was Israel? Will they be exposed?
Q: Is this the event that is going to lead to the destruction of Israel?
Q: Is the god worshipped in Judaism, Yahwah, really Howah, the Pig God?

October 7, 1994

Q: (L) Who was Yahweh.

A: Fictional being.

Session August 17, 2003

Q: (L) Wow, that rhymes! (S) So is Mossad part of that?

A: Mossad is near the apex of the 3D consortium. The lines blur at that level.

Q: (Perceval) What's the relationship between the Mossad and the Rothschilds?

A: Mossad is a "brainchild."

{Laughter at the joke - "Rothschild" "Brainchild" - Discussion mainly Perceval) wondering whether the Rothschilds are part of the apex or if they are just useful idiots that are going to be double-crossed also. C's break in as Laura is not understanding Perceval's question.}

A: The lines blur. Rothchilds are similar in a smaller way to Sargon. Deep level punctuator.

Q: (L) What is a deep level punctuator?

A: One who emerges from seeming obscurity to "make a mark" on history. Don't you wonder where they come from. Think "deep."

Session 6th August 2005

Q: (IR) Why are the French putting so much energy into the Int. Thermo-Nuclear Experimental Reactor? Supposedly because we are going to be short of oil...

A: It keeps people busy and it keeps the Bush gang happy. You don't think France "buys" all that nonsense do you? It has to buy time and space to maneuver.

Q: (Perceval) So they are playing dumb in terms of the "end of the world"?

A: Dumb like a fox!

Q: (IR) So are there two groups, one in France and one in the US and they are not allies?

A: Not at present. But everyone has to consider that fun gang of stooges for Yahweh. They don't play nice.

I'm not even finished with the book yet and Guyénot has already brought up so many interesting connections and insights. There is no other way to put it: brilliant research! So far the book also raises the question (though not directly but simply by looking at the whole picture he presents from above): is this really just a human "conspiracy" that developed over millennia very effectively, or something else? Can we really attribute this pattern over millennia solely on random/selfish actions of certain human beings without conscience and the majority of people who are not aware of that fact? The book literally forces anyone that thinks deeply to at least consider the obvious question: Is there a higher (maybe non-human) level that actually pulls the strings? I think the book makes a good case for it, for anyone with eyes to see and ears to hear. Goes to show once again that excellent historians can reveal and discover a lot of very important stuff. Hats off!

Can we really attribute this pattern over millennia solely on random/selfish actions of certain human beings without conscience and the majority of people who are not aware of that fact? The book literally forces anyone that thinks deeply to at least consider the obvious question: Is there a higher (maybe non-human) level that actually pulls the strings?

Absolutely. The thing is that a calmed and rational consideration of the evidence was needed as we could feel something was going on, but not exactly what or why - except from seemingly disconnected evidence. This book connects the dots, ranging from the religious to the historical and psychological, a LOT of bases covered.

So far the book also raises the question (though not directly but simply by looking at the whole picture he presents from above): is this really just a human "conspiracy" that developed over millennia very effectively, or something else? Can we really attribute this pattern over millennia solely on random/selfish actions of certain human beings without conscience and the majority of people who are not aware of that fact? The book literally forces anyone that thinks deeply to at least consider the obvious question: Is there a higher (maybe non-human) level that actually pulls the strings?

Possibly, although it depends what you mean by "pulling the strings". A LOT can be achieved by way of people having a genetic (or other) predisposition to 'receiving' certain ideas or 'inspiration' and then implementing them as if they were their own. Of course, that could well the case for pretty much everyone on the planet. It just depends on what you're 'tuned' for, or how you 'tune' yourself, to the extent that we can.

Reading the extract from the book in the first post of this thread was like one long real-life horror story. However, that was enough to prompt me to buy it straight away. As upsetting as I found it to read I would rather know the truth than not. I can now understand why Laura has been so complimentary of the book. I think I shall find it a very difficult but fascinating book.

I'm not even finished with the book yet and Guyénot has already brought up so many interesting connections and insights. There is no other way to put it: brilliant research! So far the book also raises the question (though not directly but simply by looking at the whole picture he presents from above): is this really just a human "conspiracy" that developed over millennia very effectively, or something else? Can we really attribute this pattern over millennia solely on random/selfish actions of certain human beings without conscience and the majority of people who are not aware of that fact? The book literally forces anyone that thinks deeply to at least consider the obvious question: Is there a higher (maybe non-human) level that actually pulls the strings? I think the book makes a good case for it, for anyone with eyes to see and ears to hear. Goes to show once again that excellent historians can reveal and discover a lot of very important stuff. Hats off!

At the end of the book, Guyénot delivers (imo) the most spot-on analysis of the "Jewish psyche" I have read so far. I think that yes, all of that may be traced back somehow to higher densities and there seems to be some plan to it all, but the way it plays out can be described more or less in psychological terms. In short, Jews have been subjected to the most intense brainwashing and trauma imaginable for 2k years at least. Given what we know about such things, including inter-generational trauma passed on via epigenetics, it is not surprising that they act how they act and that it's next to impossible for them to escape their tribe and its STS worship (there are notable exceptions of course). Just think about what it does to you if it is burned into your mind that you are special, never responsible for your misery (it's always the gentiles), everyone is out to get you, there is no afterlife except "tribal survival", everything is materialistic, your God/father is a genocidal psychopath and raises you as an extension of his grandiosity, your tribe is literally God and the only thing that matters, you start your life by being basically castrated and traumatized, (some of) your holidays are about celebrating manipulation, deceit and genocide, you are considered dead if you leave the tribe etc. etc. In essence, this brainwashing makes "the tribe" behave like a succesful psychopath. On an individual level, it produces secondary psychopathy to varying degrees, schizoidal theories and the rest. It probably also favors essential psychopathy on a genetic level.

So, in light of this analysis, the reason why this "fun gang of stooges for Yahweh" (as the Cs called them LOL) can seemingly pull off something that spans millennia and looks like a grand conspiracy, is that they have an ideology forced unto them that deifies "the tribe" in strictly materialistic terms. As Guyénot puts it, they "act as one man". There is a quasi-religious duty to act in ways that will benefit "the tribe" down the line. Combine that with the psychopathic mindset, which trickles down from the zionist elites, and you get, to varying extends, an inter-generational, often subconscious drive to subvert other groups, play hard ball, play the victim when expedient and all the rest of the psychopathic traits we are familiar with. Et voilà.

At the end of the book, Guyénot delivers (imo) the most spot-on analysis of the "Jewish psyche" I have read so far. I think that yes, all of that may be traced back somehow to higher densities and there seems to be some plan to it all, but the way it plays out can be described more or less in psychological terms. In short, Jews have been subjected to the most intense brainwashing and trauma imaginable for 2k years at least. Given what we know about such things, including inter-generational trauma passed on via epigenetics, it is not surprising that they act how they act and that it's next to impossible for them to escape their tribe and its STS worship (there are notable exceptions of course). Just think about what it does to you if it is burned into your mind that you are special, never responsible for your misery (it's always the gentiles), everyone is out to get you, there is no afterlife except "tribal survival", everything is materialistic, your God/father is a genocidal psychopath and raises you as an extension of his grandiosity, your tribe is literally God and the only thing that matters, you start your life by being basically castrated and traumatized, (some of) your holidays are about celebrating manipulation, deceit and genocide, you are considered dead if you leave the tribe etc. etc. In essence, this brainwashing makes "the tribe" behave like a succesful psychopath. On an individual level, it produces secondary psychopathy to varying degrees, schizoidal theories and the rest. It probably also favors essential psychopathy on a genetic level.

So, in light of this analysis, the reason why this "fun gang of stooges for Yahweh" (as the Cs called them LOL) can seemingly pull off something that spans millennia and looks like a grand conspiracy, is that they have an ideology forced unto them that deifies "the tribe" in strictly materialistic terms. As Guyénot puts it, they "act as one man". There is a quasi-religious duty to act in ways that will benefit "the tribe" down the line. Combine that with the psychopathic mindset, which trickles down from the zionist elites, and you get, to varying extends, an inter-generational, often subconscious drive to subvert other groups, play hard ball, play the victim when expedient and all the rest of the psychopathic traits we are familiar with. Et voilà.

Best short synopsis I've ever read.

Thank you Luc, that was brilliant, and reminded me of the level of condensation seen in some 10 line scientific abstracts.
"fun gang of stooges for Yahweh"
I was not sure of the meanings and connotations:
On Cambridge they give two meanings:
[1]a person who is forced or paid by someone in authority to do an unpleasant or secret job for them:
The newly appointed mayor is widely regarded as a government stooge.
[2]an actor in a funny show in the theatre or on television whose job is to allow the main actor to make him or her look silly
In another dictionary, Collins, they distinguish between British and American:
stooge in British
(stuːdʒ ), noun
1. an actor who feeds lines to a comedian or acts as a foil or butt
2. slang, someone who is taken advantage of by another
verb (intransitive)
3. slang, to act as a stooge
4. (foll[owed] by about or around) slang, (esp in the RAF) to fly or move about aimlessly
stooge in American
(studʒ )
US, noun Informal
1. an actor who assists a comedian by feeding him lines, being the victim of pranks, etc.
2. any person who acts as a foil, underling, etc. to another, term of contempt,
verb intransitive Word forms: stooged or ˈstooging
3. Informal, to be a stooge (for someone)

Regarding Jewish conspiracies, here's some very good food for thought from Gilad Atzmon:

Conspiracy Theories From the Elders of Zion to Epstein’s Youngsters

August 17, 2019

elders to younger.jpg

by Gilad Atzmon

Following Jeffery Epstein’s alleged suicide last week we have been deluged by a tsunami of narratives that do not adhere to the shifting official reports of his death. Presumably a few of the intimate secrets of the most powerful people on this planet will be buried with Epstein. While it is rational to believe that people powerful enough to impoverish continents or launch world wars that kill tens of millions could easily arrange the death of a single registered sex criminal in a NY prison cell, anyone who advanced such a scenario, however plausible, was immediately denounced as a ‘conspiracy theorist.’

‘Conspiracy theory’ is how the mainstream media characterizes any narrative that differs from their reporting of the official line. What is a conspiracy theory? Can it be defined in categorical terms? Can a conspiracy theory be validated forensically or refuted by similar means? What criteria can be used to differentiate between a conspiracy theory and theoretical musings?

The labelling of a theory as ‘conspiratorial’ is an attempt to discredit its author/authors and deny its validity. A ‘conspiracy theory’ usually involves an explanatory thesis that points to a malevolent plot often involving a secretive interested party. The term ‘conspiracy theory’ has a pejorative connotation: its use suggests that the theory appeals to prejudice and/or involves a farfetched, unsubstantiated narrative built on insufficient evidence.

Those who oppose conspiracy theories argue that such theories resist falsification and are reinforced by circular reasoning, that such theories are primarily based on beliefs, as opposed to academic or scientific reasoning.

But this critique is also not exactly based on valid scholarly principles. It isn’t just ‘conspiracy theories’ that resist falsification or are reinforced by circular reasoning. The philosopher Karl Popper, who defined the principle of falsifiability, would categorically maintain that Freudian psychoanalysis and Marxism fail for the same reasons. The Oedipal complex, for instance, has never been scientifically proven and can’t be scientifically falsified or validated. Marxism also resists falsification. Despite Marx's ‘scientific’ predictions, the proletarian revolution never occurred. I have personally never come across anyone who refers to Marx or Freud as ‘conspiracy theorists.’ ‘Resisting falsification’ and “reinforced by circular reasoning,” are traits of non-scientific theories and do not apply only to ‘conspiracy theories.’
The Oxford English Dictionary defines conspiracy theory as "the theory that an event or phenomenon occurs as a result of a conspiracy between interested parties; spec. a belief that some covert but influential agency (typically political in motivation and oppressive in intent) is responsible for an unexplained event".

The Oxford dictionary does not set forth the criteria that define a conspiracy theory in categorical terms. The history of mankind is saturated with references to hidden plots led by influential parties.

The problem with refuting conspiracy theories is that they are often more elegant and explanatory than the official competing narratives. Such theories have a tendency to ascribe blame to hegemonic powers. In the past, conspiracy theories were popular mostly amongst fringe circles, they are now becoming commonplace in mass media. Alternative narratives are widely disseminated through social media. In some cases, they have been disseminated by official news outlets and even by the current American president. It is possible that the rapid rise in popularity of alternative explanatory theories is an indication of a growing mistrust of the current ruling class, its ideals, its interests and its demography.

The response to the story of Jeffrey Epstein’s suicide is illustrative. The official narrative provoked a reaction that was a mixture of disbelief expressed in satire and inspired a plethora of theories that attempted to explain the saga that had escalated into the biggest sex scandal in the history of America and beyond.

The obvious question is what has led to the increase in popularity of so called ‘conspiracy theories’? I would push it further and ask, why is a society that claims to be ‘free’ is threatened by the rise of alternative explanatory narratives?

In truth, the question is itself misleading. No one is really afraid of ‘conspiracy theories’ per se. You will not be arrested or lose your job for being a ‘climate change denier.’ You may speculate on and even deny the moon landing as much as you like. You are free to speculate about Kennedy’s assassination as long as you don’t mention the Mossad. You can even survive being a 911 truther and espouse as many alternative narratives as you like, however, the suggestion that ‘Israel did 911’ will get you into serious trouble. Examining ‘The Protocols of the Elders of Zion’ as a fictional, however prophetic, piece of literature can lead to imprisonment in some countries. Digging into the true origin of Bolshevism and the demographics of the Soviet revolution is practically a suicidal act. Telling the truth about Hitler's agreement with the Zionist agency will definitely result in your expulsion from the British Labour party and you will be accused of being at the least, theoretically conspiratorial .

I suspect that one is allowed to deviate from the official narrative and speculate on hidden plots on any given topic except probably the Jewish related ones.

This is where things become complicated because there are no Jewish conspiracies, all is done in the open. Israel, Zionism, Jewish institutions and individuals operate in the public eye and don’t conceal their actions. AIPAC doesn’t attempt to hide its agenda nor do America’s elected politicians make an effort to cover their shameless capitulation at AIPAC conferences. Labour Friends of Israel is acting against the Labour party and its democratically elected leader is mainstream news. The Israeli jets that attacked the USS Liberty on 8 June 1967 were decorated with Jewish symbols. Jeffery Epstein didn’t disguise his ‘Pedophile Island’. He operated in the open. I am afraid that there is not much evidence of Jewish conspiracies. But there is plenty of evidence of institutional suppression of any attempt to discuss any of this. AIPAC’s agenda is openly avowed, criticising its agenda is strictly forbidden. The same applies to other Israel Lobby activity, Israeli war crimes and even crimes committed by Jewish individuals. Jewish power, as I define it, is the power to suppress discussion of Jewish power.

For obvious reasons Jews are alarmed by theories that focus on their politics, culture, religion, folklore etc. It seems that Jewish bodies have been sufficiently forceful to silence most attempts to criticise Jewish and Israeli politics. That leads to the question of why Jews, Zionism, Judaism and Jewishness are so often the subject of conspiratorial theories. Is it that anti Semitic prejudice again or is there perhaps something about Jewish ideology, culture and politics that invites such theories? It is worth consulting Jesse Walker’s The United States of Paranoia: A Conspiracy Theory. According to Walker there are five kinds of conspiracy theories:

• The "Enemy Outside" refers to theories based on figures alleged to be scheming against a community from without.
  • The "Enemy Within" finds conspirators lurking inside the nation, indistinguishable from ordinary citizens.
  • The "Enemy Above" involves powerful people manipulating events for their own gain.
  • The "Enemy Below" features the lower classes working to overturn the social order.
  • The "Benevolent Conspiracies" are angelic forces that work behind the scenes to improve the world and help people.

It is fairly easy to figure out that each of Walker’s conspiracy types describes an openly manifested aspect of Jewish politics, culture or religion.

The ‘Enemy Outside’ could be a legitimate American patriotic/nationalist reaction to foreign domination of American foreign policy. This kind of argument is supported by well-researched academic studies such as that of Mearshehimer and Walt as well as that of James Petras who studied the Israel Lobby and its impact. Such hostile foreign domination has been explored by various media outlets including Al Jazeera’s exposé of the Israel Lobby in both Britain and the USA. The current American administration and its biased policy in favour of Israeli positions gives credence to those who see Israel as the ‘enemy outside.’ Yet, none of the above has ‘conspired’ behind the scenes. All is done in the open. You just can’t discuss it in the open.

The ‘Enemy Within’ could easily point at the intensive work of Israel advocates, Jewish Lobbies (AIPAC, J Street, etc.) and Israeli stooges within American politics and other Western countries (Britain, France etc). Similarly, those who uphold deep Christian values may identify Jewish progressive elements as the enemy of their conservative life style. The same applies to anti immigration advocates who see Jewish pro immigration supporters as their enemies from within. The prominent role of Kushner and his proximity to the president doesn’t help gainsay doubts about the so called ‘enemy within.’ But the Jewish Lobby in America is loud and provocative and Jewish progressive and pro immigration supporters are at least as loud. Kushner doesn’t hide his affiliation with Chabbad or his Zionist sympathies. There is no hidden plot, yet, you can’t discuss this openly.

The ‘Enemy Above’ is an apt description of Epstein’s close orbit and its high connectivity within the world’s ruling classes. And, as we know, Epstein didn’t bother to conceal his operation. Calling his Boeing 727 the Lolita Express was little short of titling his private fleet ‘Pedo Air’ or ‘United PedoLines.’ Bernie Madoff falls within the same rubric. The man who was at one point NASDAQ's Chairman, didn’t work that hard to disguise his Ponzi scheme, in fact Madoff admitted that he was surprised by law enforcement’s failure to uncover his crimes. Some might regard George Soros as a prototype of the ‘enemy above.’ Soros is a Jewish billionaire who uses his wealth to fund identiterian causes and social changes that are not exactly welcomed by the conservative/nationalist crowd. Again, Soros doesn’t hide a thing. He does his funding through his Open Society Institute. Yet, for some reason, criticism of Soros’ agenda is frequently denounced as perpetuating ‘conspiracy theories’.

The ‘Enemy Below’ can be illustrated by Jewish involvement with revolutionary movements, human rights campaigns, the gender revolution, the feminist movement, LGBTQA advocacy and so on. Again none of this occurs behind a curtain. Jews often boast of their prominent role in these liberal and humanitarian causes. But criticism of these movements, and especially their supporters, is pretty much forbidden.

‘Benevolent Conspiracies’ are demonstrated by Tikun Olam's philosophy: the idea that it is down to the Jews to ‘fix the world and reinstate its ethics.' Those who refuse to ‘be fixed’ may well see Jewish elements at the core of a progressive cause and may see a malevolent dark force in such altruism.

Most ethnic or interest groups fit into only one or two of the types described by Walker’s Conspiracy Theory Model, Jewish politics fit with them all. In the eyes of ardent bigoted European nationalists such as Tommy Robinson, Muslims immigrants represent an ‘Enemy Outside.’ Racists who hate Black people may see those with dark skin as the ‘Enemy Within.’ Those who disapprove of Gays and their culture may find them to be the ‘enemy below.’ Still it is bizarre how easily Walker’s entire five conspiracy theory types can be found among Jewish politics, individuals, institutions, activist networks and campaigns.

How is it possible that one relatively small ethnic group manages to embody all the types of ‘conspiracy theories?’ In my recent book Being in Time, I argue that Jews tend to dominate the discourses that are relevant to their existence and interests. I refer to it as Jewish survival instinct. Jewish activists and intellectuals also tend to dominate the dissent to problematic symptoms associated with their group identity: Jews are often, for instance, associated with capitalism, banking and wealth in general, and Jews are also equated with Marxist and socialist opposition to capitalism, banking and wealth. Obviously, many Jews are associated with the Jewish State and the Zionist project but it is no secret that Leftist Jews also dominate the anti Zionist discourse and politics. Jews, at least in the eyes of some, are leading pro immigration advocates. But some of the most vocal anti immigration and anti Muslim campaigners are also Jewish. In Being in Time I argue that the fact that Jews dominate both polls of pretty much every topic relevant to their existence isn’t necessarily ‘conspiratorial.’ It is only natural for ethical and humanist Jews to oppose Zionism, or Wall Street. It is also natural based on their history, for Jews as a group to simultaneously oppose and support immigration. Natural as it may be, the presence of Jews in key ideological, political, cultural and financial positions is undeniable. It is more than likely that their domination on both sides of so many crucial political debates invites conspiratorial thoughts.

Jewish economist Murray Rothbard contrasts "deep" conspiracy theories with "shallow" ones. According to Rothbard, a shallow theorist observes an event and asks, who benefits? He or she then jumps to the conclusion that the posited beneficiary is responsible for covertly influencing events. Under this theory, Israel benefiting from the events of 9/11 made it into a prime suspect. This is often a completely legitimate strategy and is exactly how detective and investigative researchers operate. In order to identify the culprit, they may well ask who would benefit from the crime. Of course this is only a first step towards substantiation.

According to Rothbard the “deep” conspiracy theorist begins with a hunch and then seeks out evidence. Rothbard describes deep conspiracy theory as the result of confirming whether certain facts actual fit one's initial ‘paranoia.’ This explanation pretty much describes a lot of how science works. Any given scientific theory defines the realm of facts that may support or refute its validity. Science is a deductive reasoning process, so that in science, it is the theory that defines the relevance of the evidence. Would Rothbard describe Newtonian physics as ‘deeply conspiratorial’? I doubt it. My guess is that, bearing Rothbard in mind, attributing a ‘conspiratorial nature’ to a theory is an attempt the deny the relevance of the evidence it brings to light. If for instance, the theory that Epstein was a Mossad agent is ‘conspiratorial,’ then the facts that he was a business partner of Ehud Barak and involved in a company that uses Israeli military intelligence tactics become irrelevant. The same applies to former Federal Prosecutor Alex Acosta’s admission that Epstein belonged to intelligence and that was why he was the beneficiary of a laughable plea deal. If, for example, the theory that it was the Jews who led the 1917 Bolshevik revolution is ‘conspiratorial,’ then the facts regarding the demography that led the revolution and its criminal nature are of no consequence. The labelling of a theory as conspiratorial is an attempt to erase uncomfortable evidence by reprioritising the relevance of certain facts.

It seems that Rothbard and others have failed to produce categorical criteria to identify or define Conspiracy Theories. We may have to accept that as of now, there is no categorical standard to define a conspiracy theory. We may have to learn to live with the fact that some theories are superior; simpler and more elegant than others. We will have to accept that some of these theories make a few people pretty uncomfortable and they will explore every avenue to discredit such theories and their authors. Attributing a conspiratorial nature to an explanatory theory is just one of these methods.

Regarding Jewish conspiracies, here's some very good food for thought from Gilad Atzmon:
That was an informative piece. Perhaps one reason Gilad Atzmon can get away with what he says is because he was born in Israel, and served in the IDF and is a well known musician. Besides being an accomplished musician and playing several wind instruments, he also has a master degree in philosophy. His biography carries sufficient details to show, how he came to the conclusions, he shares with others today: Gilad Atzmon - Wikipedia
On his home page, one can find examples of the music he has done with others, like https://gilad.online/bio where there is embedded a number he plays with Pink Floyd on their latest album from 2014 in the song The Endless River. It is beautiful, I think.

That was an informative piece. Perhaps one reason Gilad Atzmon can get away with what he says is because he was born in Israel, and served in the IDF and is a well known musician

Yes, interesting how he wrote that, and he has not had an easy ride wherever he goes despite his Jewishness.

Some new readers may or may not recall Atzmon being interviewed here:

As for Guyénot, I'm only part way into his book which includes cross referencing to some of Israel Shahak's work (which was an eye opener). Some questions have already started to surface, yet they may be rounded out by the time the book is finished.

Back
Top Bottom