From Yahweh to Zion by Laurent Guyénot

So, in light of this analysis, the reason why this "fun gang of stooges for Yahweh" (as the Cs called them LOL) can seemingly pull off something that spans millennia and looks like a grand conspiracy, is that they have an ideology forced unto them that deifies "the tribe" in strictly materialistic terms. As Guyénot puts it, they "act as one man". There is a quasi-religious duty to act in ways that will benefit "the tribe" down the line. Combine that with the psychopathic mindset, which trickles down from the zionist elites, and you get, to varying extends, an inter-generational, often subconscious drive to subvert other groups, play hard ball, play the victim when expedient and all the rest of the psychopathic traits we are familiar with. Et voilà.

That's why I thought the video called Defamation that marek posted was so interesting. It reveals the psychopathic mindset, the paranoia, brainwashing, scaremongering and blood-thirst very clearly. Apparently, trips for Israeli school kids to the death camps have increased tremendously (compared to the eighties) and the trips include a professional Holocaust guide (an Israeli I think) and the kids are even accompanied by a Mossad agent (whose face we don't get to see). Of course, the kids are told that this is for "their own protection", because everybody hates them, but it is just another way of insuring these kids won't learn anything that will contradict their programming (it reminds of some accounts I heard about the Soviet Union).

The anti-defamation league which also features in the video consists of secular Jews, but as someone in the video explained it provides people in the ADL with a religious feel. It's interesting that the film maker does show the fruits of his indoctrination when he talks to some blacks who mention the Elders of Zion and the very courageous Norman Finkelstein, OSIT.

I am waiting for the book to arrive. Thank you.:flowers:

Sometimes I wonder what was the main motive for the creation of the state of Israel? Was it the creation of a state with a brainwashed slaves army ready for anything ? Behind the curtain through the media, money, banking system, lobbying ... they are trying to control almost the whole world, why do they need a state?
Maybe it's just a hunger for power and control, maybe I'm trying to find some logic where it's not there, like in the mind of a psychopath.

Got the book delivered today, and enjoyed the first chapter or so. I've long suspected monotheism to be a psychopathic inversion, and nothing thus far has dissuaded me from that. Having said that, I feel sad for Jews, much as Catholics, because they are terrified of stepping out of the herd. I quit religion aged 10/11, refusing confirmation, and in doing so feel and always have felt that religion is a quarry that deserves a thorough exploration, and to hell with the sensitivities offended. I was lucky in that I never allowed religion to fully maninfest in my mind, I look at it coldly and analytically.

If only more people could find the courage to trust their minds and hearts to get free of the monotheistic yoke, the better this world would be. Sadly I just don't see that happening any time soon. Enquiring minds need to find their courage.

I fully expect this book to really impress me once I get further into it, much as Reed's C of Z did when I found that. Kudos to Kevin Barrett also for his great translation of the French original, which has been praised by Guyenot himself.

The following recent article by Laurent Guyenot was mentioned shortly in another thread. I think it is important to bring it up here too. In it he explores Islam and how it might have been a Jewish creation from the get-go. So far (not having started to read the recent recommended books about Islam yet) all I can say is that Islam and what is preaches/demands already made me suspicious that a lot of it might have been based on Judaism. I was actually wondering why he didn't mention anything about it in his book. So Guyenot seems to support that suspicion as well in this article.

A short segment from the article:

"[...] I mentioned earlier the thesis that Wahhabism is a Jewish creation. But was not Islam itself a Jewish creation from the beginning? The influence of Judaism on Muhammad is beyond question. [...]"

Here it is:

Last edited:
So far (not having started to read the recent recommended books about Islam yet) all I can say is that Islam and what is preaches/demands already made me suspicious that a lot of it might have been based on Judaism.

This is what I was getting out of Shahak, and so far in reading Guyenot. Shahak (if recalled) makes some statements about early Judaism's multiple gods - satellite gods, and then Yahweh arrives on the scene (the jealous god). So, not at first was it monotheism, Shahak argues, and it may be that the Rabbis of today still keep alive other deities. However stoning, the cutting off of hands and possible beheading et cetera are consistant to what one sees in Wahhabism's House of Saudi to this day, and also the point concerning the Jewish teachings contempt of the Christian narratives (and Christians of course), and yet not so much mentioning Islam, or point of fact, their Koran.

Don't know, though.

From the refeence above by Pashalis, it is expanded:

I mentioned earlier the thesis that Wahhabism is a Jewish creation. But was not Islam itself a Jewish creation from the beginning? The influence of Judaism on Muhammad is beyond question. It is reflected in many Koranic references to Moses (Musa), Abraham (Ibrahim), Joseph, David, Jonah, Solomon, and other biblical figures. Whole surahs are devoted to biblical legends, “often with postbiblical midrashic embellishments presumably gathered from local Jewish oral traditions,” writes professor Mark Cohen in the A History of Jewish-Muslim Relations. “At the outset, most scholars agree, Muhammad assumed the Jews would flock to his preaching and recognize him as their own prophet—indeed, the final, or ‘seal’ of the prophets.”[29] He prayed toward Jerusalem, adopted the Jews’ prohibitions, and fasted on the same days. He married a woman from the Banu an-Nadir, one of the two wealthiest Jewish tribes of Yathrib (Medina), considered to be of priestly origin, which puts him in a position strikingly reminiscent of Moses marrying the daughter of a Midianite priest.

I was in Colmar, France, last week in Musee Unterlinden, where I saw this statue of a “Gargoyle with a contemptible representation of a Jew” from around 1300, possibly from Upper Rhine, Strassbourg region.

On page 167 of the ‘Yahweh’ book, it is said that Gregory IX publicly condemned the Talmud as “the first cause that keeps the Jews subborn in their perfidy” (untrustworthiness). In 1242 more than 10,000 volumes of the Talmud were burned and Judaism stopped being perceived as the religion of the Old Testament and began to be viewed as a threat to public order, since the Talmud preaches violence and deception against against Christians (page 167). This of course aside from the racketeering practices and so on of the Jews during that time toward the common folk.

It seems to me that the connection between the gargoyle and the jew is two fold; it looks like the gargoyle has the jew tightly in its grasp but the jew seems also to hold on to the gargoyle osit.

Here is a video (in Spanish) of Federico Rivanera Carlés, a historian who explains the important role played by the converts to destroy the Spanish Catholic empire from within. It is like a political vampirism in action, since the Spanish empire was broken predominantly from inside rather than by interference from outside of the English empire, and later, the American empire.

It seems that the question of the converts can lead to a huge field for new studies.

Thank you for sharing this video. I had the opportunity to watch it yesterday and liked a lot the way Proffesor Federico Rivanera Carlés explained himself and his book. It made me smile when he said several times: All I am saying and is written in my book is well documented! And at the end of the interview he challenges whoever to deny his information.

It looks he is exclusively centered (at least in the book he is promoting) about how the converts (Jews) helped to destroy the Spanish Catholic Empire from within but this information adds a lot combined with Guyénot's and reinforce his "thesis" in which he explains the last 2500 years of Jewish manipulation of the world's affaires at large.

Proffesor Federico Rivanera Carlés explains also how converts could buy titles of nobility, military costumes, high military ranks, town hall positions and even Inquisition positions to manipulate overtly and covertly, so I guess this is the way They have done it always and of course still do it in their MO.

Just finished Gilad Atzmon's book "Being in Time: a post-politcal manifesto". It's very short, but essential IMO to understand what's going on particularly when it comes to today's culture war and identity politics. Although I don't think Atzmon hits the mark on every target, it reads like a crucial missing chapter of Guyénot's book, the second half of the book being particularly enlightening.

Here are a few things that stood out for me. First, there is a crucial link between neo-Marxism and postmodernism that Jordan Peterson and the like seem to miss (perhaps because JP has a blind spot when it comes to the psychoanalysts and because tackling cultural Marxism for real inevitably leads to dangerous thoughts about the role of Jews and Jewish culture in all of this). Peterson rightly says that identity politics/postmodernism is an attempt to find new oppressed groups after Marxism had failed. But that is not the whole story, or even the most important aspect. Thing is: cultural Marxism/neo-Marxism is a mix between Marx and Freud, advanced primarily by the lunatic Wilhelm Reich and the Frankfurt School (Adorno, Marcuse etc.). They saw that the proletariat had no intention joining the Marxists but preferred fascism, nationalism, conservatism etc. They explained it in Freudian terms: those workers were controlled by the evil patriarchy by means of culture, the repression of sexuality in particular. Hence the goal became to "liberate" them, i.e. sexual liberation and the dismantling of the patriarchal culture. Once liberated, they would bring the revolution about. This is at the root of all that followed - identity politics, political correctness etc. In the postmodernism thread, we already talked about the huge role psychoanalysis played in the genesis of postmodernism/neo-Marxism, but once you see it spelled out by Atzmon, it's like "duh". And of course, this was largely a Jewish operation.

Which brings us to another of Atzmon's crucial insights: how Jews, quite naturally and without needing any conspiracies, dominate both the mainstream discourse and form "controlled oppositions". It all boils down to a tribal instinct, i.e. "what's good for the tribe". It goes like this: you have a Jewish "mainstream" discourse, for example unwavering Zionism. Then what he terms a "satellite" Jewish discourse emerges, i.e. a critique of Zionism. This critique is motivated by a genuine realization on the part of the "critical Jews", but also by the instinct that such ideas as Zionism will reflect badly on the Jews and are therefore dangerous for the tribe. But this makes the "goyim" disengage from the discourse and makes the whole thing an inter-Jewish quibble. So the goyim "leave it to the Jews", which neutralizes any critical examination of the "Jewish question". The same goes for all the other oppositions, like alt-right vs. progressives, capitalists vs. Marxists and so on.

According to Atzmon, as racist and cruel Talmudic Judaism as a religion is, it isn't at the root of the problem, but rather just another manifestation of tribalism and "chosenness". He rightly points out that many (if not most) Jews are secular and hardly know anything about Judaism. But their tribalism and "chosenness syndrome" compulsory drives them towards the invention of all kinds of "chosenness" religions. Atzmon lists some of them in a pretty funny way (later in the book he goes into more detail) - it's the bold parts (sorry for the sloppy scan):

I think we can learn some crucial lessons from all of this. For example, the feeling of "being special" or "chosen" is the arch-enemy of spiritual progress. We absolutely need to be on guard about this. The Cs emphasized this many times as well I think. We are not "special" or "chosen" in any way. This very thought makes us blind towards reality and other people. It's a huge trap.

Also, I think it's not enough to "identify a threat", i.e. "the Jews", or consider the whole thing a vast conspiracy. It Isn't. Instead, it's absolutely essential to go into the nitty-gritty of how all this works psychologically, of how all of this unfolds on a human level. Why? Because I think all of this follows "higher patterns". By this I mean that I'm sure exactly the same dynamics played out in history again and again. In unknown ancient civilizations like Atlantis, I'm sure the same things went down. Maybe it was different groups, different political questions, different circumstances, technologies etc., but the basic dynamics were there. The same is probably true for other 3D STS planets and other parallel dimensions and what have you. If we don't understand in detail how all of this plays out, we are bound to repeat these lessons in other lives.

I think these 3 books do a darn good job:

Laurent Guyénot, "From Yahweh to Zion"
Israel Shahak, "Jewish Religion, Jewish History"
Gilad Atzmon, "Being in Time"

Last edited:
Thanks Luc for your sharp insight. Immediately ordered 'Being in Time', already on my list as Guyenot referred so much to him. Thanks for the tip.
I think that the 'special-and-chosen'-trap works also very well for the catholics, evangelists, muslims and new age-groups etc., the programming that believing (in their mind knowing) and belonging to such groups automatically leads to salvation of some sort in the afterlife. And also people like to feel special, it generates good, warm feelings, so they are physically and chemically geared toward accepting these ideas, almost like a 2-way street, or so it seems to me.

I think we can learn some crucial lessons from all of this. For example, the feeling of "being special" or "chosen" is the arch-enemy of spiritual progress. We absolutely need to be on guard about this. The Cs emphasized this many times as well I think. We are not "special" or "chosen" in any way. This very thought makes us blind towards reality and other people. It's a huge trap.

Also, I think it's not enough to "identify a threat", i.e. "the Jews", or consider the whole thing a vast conspiracy. It Isn't. Instead, it's absolutely essential to go into the nitty-gritty of how all this works psychologically, of how all of this unfolds on a human level.

Luc, I think what you are hinting at in the above is a very good point to keep in mind. It would be all to easy, black and white and convenient to observe/recognize all of those recent revelations covered in those books as just "a problem of the Jews" and "only their" leadership and society. As I'm reading through this material it also becomes clear to me, that what is plaguing "the Jews" as a whole (perhaps in a greater extent than most other groups), are the same problems and criminal mind thinking errors that every group of people has to deal with, to one extent or another, right down to the individual level. For example, I can recognize a lot of those things that makes many ordinary Jews think and act in certain ways in myself too. The two examples you brought up above, namely the "I'm special" and/or "chosen" thinking, is something that seems to plague pretty much everyone to one extent or the other and it is up to the individual how he handles those thinking patterns, and if possible, act against those impulses. So yes, I wholeheartedly agree that we can learn so much about ourselves and our interactions with reality from those books too.

Also, I think it's not enough to "identify a threat", i.e. "the Jews", or consider the whole thing a vast conspiracy. It Isn't. Instead, it's absolutely essential to go into the nitty-gritty of how all this works psychologically, of how all of this unfolds on a human level. Why? Because I think all of this follows "higher patterns". By this I mean that I'm sure exactly the same dynamics played out in history again and again. In unknown ancient civilizations like Atlantis, I'm sure the same things went down. Maybe it was different groups, different political questions, different circumstances, technologies etc., but the basic dynamics were there. The same is probably true for other 3D STS planets and other parallel dimensions and what have you. If we don't understand in detail how all of this plays out, we are bound to repeat these lessons in other lives.

Yes, Gilad mentions in his book that when he's talking about Jews, he isn't referring to a race. Rather, he deals with identity, politics and ideology. More specifically he's referring to those that identify as Jews to the exclusion of everything else. So things like truth, morality etc. become distorted. For instance, what is moral becomes what is good for your identity group.

I think that the 'special-and-chosen'-trap works also very well for the catholics, evangelists, muslims and new age-groups etc., the programming that believing (in their mind knowing) and belonging to such groups automatically leads to salvation of some sort in the afterlife.

Yeah, this is certainly true. There is a subtlety with Judaism though that I think is worth mentioning: while other religions believe they have a "special path towards salvation", and evangelicals in particular think it's a simple matter of "accepting Jesus", they at least try to convince others of their path, i.e. proselytization.

Now Judaism is often praised nowadays for not proselytizing. But this just goes to show that Judaism is pure tribalism: because if you are convinced that you are on the right spiritual path and that it is actually beneficial to soul development, you quite naturally want to show this path to as many people as possible. How could it be otherwise? Of course, the question is how you go about it. Done right, it should be a subtle invitation when people truly ask, like opening a door. I don't see anything wrong with that. But how can you believe something to be "the true path" and yet it's totally exclusive and you should never "invite" others to it? That's not just "feeling special", that's tribal superiority, i.e. racial chosenness. Just thought this is an important distinction.

BTW, here's a talk by Atzmon where he explains some of the points from his book. One thing he mentions and that I think is interesting as well is that identity politics kind of turns everyone into a "Jew": for example, as a gay, you identify with the "international gay" instead of with your neighbors. Same for blacks, women etc. Just like the Jew identifies with world Jewry. And it can be just as subversive, like when "international Homosexuality" is used as a weapon for foreign interventions, such as eroding Russia via NGOs and the like. I think that's a very good point and kind of explains why it was mostly Jews who came up with these concepts.

The racial chosenness and tribal superiority are explicitly stated in Israeli laws; Israel belongs to persons defined by the Israeli authorities as 'Jewish' irrespective of where they live, and to them alone (Shahak, Jewish History Jewish Religion, loc 404 of 3059 - 15% Kindle edition).
In my opinion, there certainly are more (tribal) groups who are closed off to outsiders, such as Amish, Bible-belt groups etc., but the thing with the Jews and Israel is that their Zionist elites have fully integrated in the halls of power of the west, they control (and have controlled for a very long time) mass media and financial flows that define and shape western policy, all to serve an imperialist agenda detrimental to humanity.
And the very sad thing is that in general, most people don't really care, and I guess that is coming back to what Luc stated above, that these dynamics have been playing out over and over again, until we learn.

Back
Top Bottom