From the mouths of babes

Joe

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
George Bush goes to a primary school to talk to the kids to get a Little PR.

After his talk he offers question time. One little boy puts up his hand and George asks him his name.

"Stanley ," responds the little boy.

"And what is your question, Stanley ?"

"I have 4 questions:

First, why did the USA invade Iraq without the support of the UN?

Second, why are you President when Al Gore got more votes?

Third, whatever happened to Osama Bin Laden?"

Fourth, why are we so worried about gay-marriage when 1/2 of all Americans don't have health insurance?

Just then, the bell rings for recess. George Bush informs the kiddies that they will continue after recess.

When they resume George says, "OK, where were we? Oh, that's right, question time. Who has a question?"

Another little boy puts up his hand. George points him out and asks him his name.

"Steve," he responds.

"And what is your question, Steve?"

"Actually, I have 6 questions.

First, why did the USA invade Iraq without the support of the UN?

Second, why are you President when Al Gore got more votes?

Third, whatever happened to Osama Bin Laden?

Fourth, why are we so worried about gay marriage when 1/2 of all Americans don't have health insurance?

Fifth, why did the recess bell go off 20 minutes early?

And sixth, what the hell happened to Stanley ?"

As Bush began to walk out of the room ignoring the questions, a little girl with a red cap approaches him.

"Mr. Bush! What big ears you have," said the little girl as she edged closer to him.

Mr. Bush replied, "The better to hear you with, my dear".

"But Mr. Bush! What big eyes you have," said the little girl.

"The better to see you with, my dear," replied Bush.

"But Mr. Bush! What big teeth you have," said the little red capped girl with her voice quivering slightly.

"The better to, ah, just follow me my dear" expressed Bush as he led the little girl out of the room.

A little boy goes to his dad and asks, "What are Politics?"

Dad says, "Well son, let me try to explain it this way:

#1. I'm the head of the family, so call me The President.
#2. Your mother is the administrator of the money, so we call her the Government.
#3. We're here to take care of your needs, so we'll call you the People.
#4. The nanny, we'll consider her the Working Class.
#5. And your baby brother, we'll call him the Future.

"Now, think about that and see if it makes sense." So, the little boy goes off to bed thinking about what Dad has said.
Later that night, he hears his baby brother crying, so he gets up to check on him. He finds that the baby has severely soiled his diaper. So
the little boy goes to his parent's room and finds his mother sound asleep. Not wanting to wake her, he goes to the nanny's room. Finding
the door locked, he looks in the peephole and finds his father in bed with the Nanny. He gives up and goes back to bed.

The next morning, the little boy says to his father, "Dad, I think I understand the concept of politics now. The President is screwing the
Working Class while the Government is sound asleep. The People are being ignored and the Future is in deep shit".

Back
Top Bottom