From Scottie's Tech.info: These Q-Link things actually work?!

I've found this on amazon, it's basically a reply to a reply of a review-comment: Typical complaints heard from Q-Link users include "feeling hyper," headaches, insomnia, dizziness, anxiety, disorientation, palpitations, hypertension, sweating, digestive problems and chest pressure. The energetic reason for this is well-known: the Q-Link works by forcing energy up from the left side of a chakra at the base of the sternum - often called the "4th chakra" - to the left side of the chakra at the center of the forehead - often called the "6th chakra." Amongst other functions, the 4th chakra controls pancreas, stomach, duodenum, gall bladder, lower respiratory, breast and heart energy. The 6th chakra influences the energy of the autonomic nervous system, the frontal lobes of the brain, the endocrine glands and sensory systems. The Q-Link stimulates the 6th chakra while weakening the 4th chakra. For people whose 6th chakras are under-functioning, this can make them feel good - just as a coffee can pick you up when you're feeling tired. However, neither constantly stimulating a chakra nor weakening a chakra is a good idea in the long-term. And if your 6th chakra isn't particularly weak to start off with you won't feel much of anything at all from the Q-link. At first. The problem with techniques that "rob Peter to pay Paul" - and the Q-Link is only one of many in this respect - is that there is always a price to pay sooner or later. But if, after the initial buzz, the "price" (e.g. insomnia) starts occurring much later, most Q-Link users can no longer make the connection between their new symptoms and something that made them feel better, say, a few months or even a couple of years earlier. This kind of stress (on the 6th chakra) takes time to build up so its symptomatic consequences take time to emerge.

Whose woo woo to believe q links or some random reviewer? This is from a comment on a youtube video I posted a few days ago.

A new video was posted recently featuring a well-presented tear down of both the research behind Q-Link and the pendent itself.

The science and claims of studies are SUPER-sketchy to the point of my laughing out loud:

And it turns out there's nothing inside other than a coil of copper wire. Not even a circuit board or a chip or anything.

Personally, I figure if there is anything to this, it might have something to do with possible "tensor coil" effects. -Effects which have been packaged and retailed either by con-artists (who don't care either way), or by clueless True-Believers with a bunch of wishful thinking B.S. tacked on to the ad copy. It appears that their moral quality is in question, using a plagiarized article with their own inserted extra nonsense. (Which appeared to be later removed, possibly out of fear of discovery).

I'd like to see more information about tensor coils.

This video leans heavily on engineering thinking and is dismissive of the concept of spiritual energy and un-measureable effects, but remains very important in my view. I'd like to point out that this kind of research is key to finding any sort of true knowledge regarding these subjects; pulling a plastic pendant apart with pliers is something within human reach, it dispels Wishful Thinking, which would appear to be corrosive to the soul and actual knowledge accumulation.

Last edited:
What do quantum computers actually do? Iv search under supercomputer vs quantum computer and found it to be a bit of an enigma as to why use them.

To keep it short, I get that its quantum i.e., wave, partial, both and so forth. I read that they are good for social engineering, and communicating with AI. What I’m trying to sort out is: 1) Are the supercomputers or the quantum computer what the Cs referred to as being ‘the book of life’ 2) when they say communication with AI, do they mean a direct line to 4D? Is it possible for Q computers to interface with supercomputers for control and surveillance of the human population?

I’m not asking anyone to do my homework for me, just maybe a better educated opinion would help.

I've been wearing one of these things now since the 8th of May. Havent noticed much of a difference, except im having trouble sleeping, started the last two weeks or so. Just can't fall asleep. Even after a 12 hr shift, wide awake at night. Could be other things though, not wearing it from tonight for a few days. Anyway will See what happens. Not sure if anyone else experienced this.

Excuse me if you have said it before, but what exactly is the work you are doing? You talked about nightshift, how frequent is that happening?
No, day shift, I do two 12 hr day shifts a week. What I'm saying is, im finding it hard to fall asleep, awake at night. Started the last two weeks, after wearing the Q link. Its most nights, im not getting a good night's sleep. I'm off four days a week and have been sleeping on later than usual, because I'm falling asleep later at night. I would do a 12hr shift 8am to 8pm after 4 or 5 hrs sleep, and again after the 12hr shift, cant sleep till 2 or 3am in the morning.

Edit: I used to do night shifts, haven't done any since the end of January.

According to the Official Q-Link WooWoo, it doesn't actually protect the wearer from EMF sources.

It's supposed to just reinforce your natural "EM profile" or frequencies or something, which CAN help strengthen you against the effects of EMF (and other stuff).

So, ya know... Whatever, man!

:guru: :wizard: 🦄

That 75-100ft of coiled wire?

I'm gonna try both together.

[...]

And it turns out there's nothing inside other than a coil of copper wire. Not even a circuit board or a chip or anything.

Personally, I figure if there is anything to this, it might have something to do with possible "tensor coil" effects. -Effects which have been packaged and retailed either by con-artists (who don't care either way), or by clueless True-Believers with a bunch of wishful thinking B.S. tacked on to the ad copy. It appears that their moral quality is in question, using a plagiarized article with their own inserted extra nonsense. (Which appeared to be later removed, possibly out of fear of discovery).

I'd like to see more information about tensor coils.

This video leans heavily on engineering thinking and is dismissive of the concept of spiritual energy and un-measureable effects, but remains very important in my view. I'd like to point out that this kind of research is key to finding any sort of true knowledge regarding these subjects; pulling a plastic pendant apart with pliers is something within human reach, it dispels Wishful Thinking, which would appear to be corrosive to the soul and actual knowledge accumulation.

Some thoughts on the Q Link...

1. Physically and mechanically speaking... It looks like a coil of some kind; an antenna. That is, incoming radio wave energy would be absorbed and turned into an electromagnetic field plus heat. The heat part means that EM is transformed into an energy type which the body is perfectly suited to dealing with without ill effects. The electromagnetic field.., not so much. In any case, it would only count for the small region of space that the pendent occupies. Maybe if it's over the heart or some etheric center, it might have some impact, but it seems insignificant when you're bathed in EM waves of all sorts emanating from countless vectors. -For a Faraday Cage to work at blocking a signal, it needs to fully enclose an area. Scottie's experimental triple-lined foil box for cell phones is an apt example of this.

So in terms of traditionally understood EM field blocking, this pendant does zilch.

2. The stated beneficial effect, however, isn't about blocking EM. It's about absorbing and resonating a field which the human body supposedly naturally works best within. So it may be an enhanced field anchor, perhaps? If that is so, then it might be like adding a nutritional supplement to one's energy field, strengthening your immunity in general. -Like the way plants when they don't have enough minerals in the soil are more likely to suffer from the trials of life and disease. When you artificially add extra nutrients, they are better at fending off predators and other negatives.

3. Q Link Religion! -If there are thousands of people out there in the world actively believing in the protective qualities of the pendant, then maybe you're plugging into some sort of collective creative field..? Seems far out, and it's hard to gage, but why not? The C's told us once that a tsunami was the result of human collective creative energy being artificially repressed; "It has to go somewhere".

4. Somewhat off topic.., but I like the silk idea. With 5G millimeter waves, solid objects tend to reflect them. Here's a picture of a comparison of several common clothing fibers under a microscope:

View attachment 30768

Silk looks like it might be good at bouncing rather than absorbing.

I might look into wearing a silk-lined bandanna on my noggin.

Personally.., while I do find the resonance idea (#2) appealing in that it makes a kind of sense, it seems like a reach at the moment in need of a lot more supporting data. I generally don't trust necklaces and magic pendants bought on the internet. The Q Link site offers lots and lots of epidemiological and before/after subject studies, which frankly, is among the weakest kind of science available, (second perhaps only to climate science.)

I'd be MUCH more interested in knowing where and how the original inventor came up with the pendant design. Was it channeled information through some sort of medium, (like Reiki symbols)? Or was it the result of lots of theorizing and tests? What was the thought process? Did it make sense or was if full of bad assumptions? The sales website offers us nothing in this regard but slippery brochure copy which makes lots of airy fairy promises and seems kind of carpet baggy.

-Raw testimonials are next to useless unless people are reporting physical shocks, shrieking babies, shattered dishes and such; there's a certain threshold of reported phenomenon intensity which needs to be surpassed before I perk up and pay attention, and the kinds of soft experiential reports the Q Link has resulted in rate pretty low for me. (Except to determine the religiosity quotient, the honeymoon v buyer's remorse factor. Even if there is an effect, the average mystical crystal shop customer survey is about as convincing to me as.., something very unconvincing. People buy into all kinds of dumb crap, including orgone energy generators (for cloud busting of all goddamned things), Indigo Children and Scientology. It's an uphill chore to weed the roses from the CIA/Lizard-inspired crab grass.

Another kind of evidence I might feel compelled by would be some kind of trusted meditation or psychic expert with a decent track record delving in on the topic and reporting back.
That coil is effectively a solenoid, I think. Tensor coil, very interesting!

ShopQlink.com - seek - FAQ :
How does Q-Link(r) work?
At the heart of all Q-Link® products is Sympathetic Resonance Technology™ (SRT™), the proprietary crystalline core that helps return your body to a clearer and more balanced natural state. From the Latin resonare, to resonate literally means "return to sound"; so when two bodies or substances interact sympathetically, just like two similarly tuned tuning forks, their energies merge and amplify each other. Q-Link products are programmed with an array of natural frequencies [Ed.:pfft...] that subtly and effectively interact with and support the human energy system – similar to the energizing, healthy experience we feel in nature, while meditating or participating in other self-balancing, restorative activities. Learn more about the importance of this resonant effect and its role in optimal well-being, performance and quality of life.
So, there's something proprietary, and they probably can't make any "medical" claims about it. I think I'd read somewhere (possibly in this thread or another on the board) that there were dielectric materials inside, but I can't find that now. Any pointers on that would be appreciated.

Woo-ey as it may sound in the marketing, simply having that coil, plus/minus dielectric material, in contact with your skin seems like it would factor in if you were to imagine it as a circuit.

Back
Top Bottom