From Paul to Mark - Paleochristianity Study Guides

FOTCM From Paul to Mark - Paleochristianity Study Guides 0.2

No permission to download

Ryan

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Ryan submitted a new resource:

From Paul to Mark - Paleochristianity Study Guides - Summaries and Presentations of FPTM Information

These files are supplemental materials made by members of the FOTCM to assist in understanding and sharing the knowledge presented in Laura Knight-Jadczyk's foundational work on Paleochristianity, "From Paul to Mark." Hopefully these materials will be useful for both the layman/woman who wishes to gain a rapid overview of the work, and the scholarly reader who desires a comprehensive grasp of the main ideas.

Read more about this resource...

@Ryan,

Thank you for the hard work. I like the Summary of Forward and Introduction. The only problem I had was the readability of some of the text colors. I liked the black text on page 7 with that particular background better than say page 4.

Page 4 "Questions" in Yellow and the bullet texts are kind of difficult to read.

Page 4 Text.png

Page 7 for me is much easier to read except for the yellow "Themes".

Page 7 Text.png

It is very creative and well done I think. Thanks.

Just to say I'm in the process of reading FPTM, it's slow going :-)(ch5 after a few months), the amount of work put in this research is just amazing and well one can only be grateful and humble !
The research that Laura has put into this work truly is amazing. It’s been very helpful discussing this book in our Reading workshops and & anyone who is interested is welcome to join us. :-)

Thank you for the hard work. I like the Summary of Forward and Introduction. The only problem I had was the readability of some of the text colors. I liked the black text on page 7 with that particular background better than say page 4.
You're welcome! The colours are actually dynamic backgrounds that flow during the presentation; I can adjust them a bit so that the text is more visible. Here's an example, with the title done in a black outline as well:
1665569687869.png
How does that look to you?

Thank you for this great project, Ryan! :thup:
Credit for the idea should go to @Keit; the rest of us just threw a few things together. 😄

BTW, for anyone interested, @Arwenn has also created a most excellent timeline of the events from Chapters 1-4 here:

Back
Top Bottom