From Dreamlog

Tical1207

The Force is Strong With This One
If anyone is interested, please let me know. I had a dream on September 12, 2005 and the emotional content left me staggered. I spent days in a fog trying to understand why this had such a strong and acute affect on me. I have interpreted it many different ways, but no real understanding or truth has come from my analysis. I apologize; I have nothing to really offer except that I have been, for two years now, very desperate for female companionship. The dream is as follows:

I dreamed about a girl last night. She was incredibly beautiful, and the connection between us was tangible. She was a little shorter than I, very slender with perfect features and proportions. Her hair was done in braids, tight to her head. I remember the love in our relationship made me feel like I could do anything...it was amazing. She looked at me and asked if I liked kissing her, and I told her that I loved it. Then she was trying to recover something that had fallen into a pool. She was using a chain with a hook, trying to catch whatever it was, but the chain had gotten caught on a huge block of submerged concrete. Her and her friend were heaving and jerking, trying to get the chain loose, and I dove into the pool. Right before I jumped in, I vividly remember standing at the edge of this perfectly square hole in the ground full of water and looking down at the chain, caught on the concrete. I thought she was trying to get the concrete out of the water so I jumped in to help her. However, right before I jumped I saw an object lying on the bottom of the pool, in front of my toes. It was a small, shiny object, and the only reason I saw it at all was because of the gleam. I now believe that she was trying to retrieve the shiny object; the imagery in this dream is very personal to me. The dream was so vivid that I awoke looking for this girl beside me, and it took me a few minutes to realize it had been a dream. In another part of the dream, I was hanging out with some people on the beach. Apparently foreigners were coming ashore illegally on the beach and setting up little shops where they sold pottery, clothing, and all sorts of things. I was hanging out with a group of guys here, and I thought it was my birthday. I think we were even celebrating. One of the guys had a strange stringed instrument with panels on each end that flipped up. To tune it, you just flipped up the panels and adjusted the strings. Towards the end of this weird encounter, I asked the guy to teach me the song he had been playing for my birthday and he agreed.

I kept a record and wrote about this as accurately as I could. Please share your opinions!

Tical1207 said:
If anyone is interested, please let me know.
Hi - a little confused by this sentence - if anyone is interested in what?

T said:
I have nothing to really offer except that I have been, for two years now, very desperate for female companionship.
Well, that might be quite relevant, considering. It is your dream - so - what are your thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom