Friends, a House Outside-In and Bill Gates

Ina

The Living Force
It is a glorious morning, but I feel exhausted like after a very busy day...or ... night as you will quickly learn about. Last night the electricity went off at 00:00, just when I was watching Friends on Netflix. Although I was happy about the sudden interruption, because the episode with Emma's first birthday is one of my least favorites, I dreamt about it in a vivid reenactment where I was Emma's grandmother but looking like her mother, skinny in high hills and all. At some point, during the party, I went out to get some important, administrative papers, and I arrived at a place which was my house, which was built outside in, where I met Bill Gates, who was a guest to the party. I met with him outside the house and I told him that we have to enter through water, sea water that was neck deep, but felt velvety and jelly like and very pleasant, and it turned out you'd not get wet from. We reached a sand beach area with a lot of unknown men around a barbecue who greeted me. The barbecue looked like an open fire rather was made on the white sand near a patch of green grass, and the man who greeted me looked like an important contractor of sorts. We, myself and Bill, continued upstairs on some narrow newly built stairway on the left side perimeter of the house and we arrived at a room where, Bill Gates's doctor was, telling him about the results of the tests for his sudden illness. After, that, we proceeded to a larger room looking like an auditorium, where a woman was conducting a sermon. Sitting on the back seats, Bill, started telling me about hiss sudden illness, and that he was feeling dizzy, sick and confused. Although there was a sermon going on, I listened to him with concern, as I was realizing the seriousness of his condition by his frail state and for the fact that he did not believe his doctor. After he finished, I heard the lady saying one must use the belief in God and not use Vitamins like B2 and B6. And that's when Bill, getting it the other way round, started to wave his right arm saying loudly that he takes these vitamins. I started explaining that it was about God, and not vitamins, and we left, the auditorium to avoid making further disruptions. The hallway opened towards the centre of the house and we went down marble stairs at least two floors high opening downward from almost the top of the house. I was not very impressed as I was wearing high heels, but when we reached the bottom of the stairs I looked back with a sense of pride and fondness admiring the somptuous white stairs, the white statues portraying nymphs the neoclassical facades arched to the domed ceiling, being quite chaffed about the lighting. Bill was clearly impressed as well as he was commenting about the number and the quality of the statues. For me it was not that impressive knowing that I did the renovations and the whole outside-in construction with very little money. We left the house going again through the water. Outside, I thanked him for being a guest to the party, although my husband was not happy and wanted him on his way asap.
The dream continued but is quite fuzzy.
My take is that I must have met with Bill Gates last night, a part of him that he was ill and frail, a part that was finding my assistance helpful.
I wonder whether he actually built for himself on his newly acquired seaside property, an outside-in house, with the entrance.....from the sea.

Back
Top Bottom