frequence attack?

sybleman

The Force is Strong With This One
Hello to everyone,

I experienced something strange today. At noon, I suddenly felt very sleepy. Even though the top floor of our house was being renovated, I fell asleep at that sound.

I can't say that I slept completely. I woke up from time to time and went back to sleep.

And all of a sudden I felt an intense frequency. It was like something was aimed at my head. What happens when exposed to intense bass? There's a pressure and it's like ringing in my ears. I even felt the entry and exit points. And like paralyzed I couldn't move. I said I think I'm dying. Then it stopped for 1-2 seconds. Then again, but shorter and less painful.

After the second, I relaxed and continued to sleep.

Guys, what was this? How could I sleep again after such pain? And why is there a relief now? It wasn't so silly.

Are you living near an antenna 5G ? Sometimes I feel suddenly very tired, myself. I talked the other day with a friend that lives here also, on the island, and she also sometimes feel extremely tired, without reason. Unfortunately we have too many 5G antennas. So I think that we are attack by them, not every day but some days or some nights. It can be.

I hope you are feeling well, now.

It's not near us. This is the first time I've experienced something like this. It was very strange. There's something like tingling and an occasional noise, but I'm fine. thank you so much
If you haven't read Laura's wave series, you may want to read it. Reasons may vary and it could even be combination of few. Diet, stress, environment, external influences are some. How is your diet?

Back
Top Bottom