French regressive hypnosis channel

Here's the video that made me walk away from it all... if someone could translate the most interesting parts it would be great to show how with a few truths, you can insert a lot of lies! In particular they talk about the portal in Ukraine and Putin but also about the OPs and it doesn't fit the teachings of the Cs.
Voilà la vidéo qui m'a fait m'éloigner de tout ça... si quelqu'un pouvait traduire les parties les plus intéressantes ce serait bien pour démontrer comment avec quelques vérités, on arrive à insérer beaucoup de mensonges ! Ils parlent notamment du portail en Ukraine et de Poutine mais aussi des OP et ça ne correspond pas aux enseignements des C.

Of course, people involved in these videos don't have access to most/all possible futures as the C's do. Their perception is 3D, so they use 3D concepts to explain hyperdimensional concepts. However, it is surprising that, sometimes, their description of concepts fits exactly into what the C's have mentioned. So I believe there is truth in what is said in these videos, but one should be careful when interpreting the visual descriptions suggested by these people.

Personally, I have experienced emotional releases by watching these videos (just like when doing EE!). I think a connection (or re-connection!) is being made with people who seek truth.

Q: (L) You said that crop circles represented thoughts from 6th density. What does this mean?

A: We are compiling an almanac as well as a manual for the entire Terran population there. The reason we are doing this, is that there are millions who want to know the answers on the eve of the Grand Cycle Transformation. However, there are precious few that have chosen to try this form of communication, thus opening up a conduit.
We are not alone, never were, and never will be!

Yes, I agree Ellipse but Mathieu's corruption protocol is not effective because they spoke with the entities Ashtar and Sananda (very mech active lizzies on our planet) as luminous people! Yes, it would be interesting to have the point of view of the C's because they told us that all the channelings were corrupted but what about the regressive hypnoses?

Oui, je suis d'accord Ellipse mais le protocole de corruption de Mathieu n'est pas efficace car ils ont parlé avec les entités Ashtar et Sananda (des lizzies très actives sur notre planète) comme des personnes lumineuses ! Oui, ce serait intéressant d'avoir le point de vue des C's parce qu'ils nous ont dit que tous les channelings étaient corrompus mais qu'en est-il des hypnoses régressives ?

Yes, I agree Ellipse but for Mathieu's corruption protocol is not effective because they spoke with the entities Ashtar and Sananda (very nasty lizzies active on our planet) as luminous people! Yes, it would be interesting to have the point of view of the C's because they told us that all the channelings were corrupted but what about the regressive hypnoses?

Oui, je suis d'accord Ellipse mais pour le protocole de corruption de Mathieu n'est pas efficace car ils ont parlé avec les entités Ashtar et Sananda ( des lizzies très méchamment actifs sur notre planète) comme des personnes lumineuses ! Oui, cela serait intéressant d'avoir le point de vue des C car ils nous ont dit que toutes les canalisations etaient corrompues mais qu'en est il des hypnoses regressives ?
You're right, I tend to dismiss those videos because I know it's disinfo.

Now, it's a 2 years old video (April 2020). I want to think they learn since because the message they received then was "don't search into the direction of hard subjects like children abduction, the matrix and so on... you will lower your frequencies" and since they did it for the matrix.

I was surprised that Mathieu published this regression (#103) because he explained that Sanandra came from himself while they were starting to look at above-mentioned subjects. I notice too that the telepath Diane, who was the telepath, is charming but have what I would describe as a somewhat "love and light" bias. She did not participate in the last 100 regressions.

Now there's Marie-José who have a somewhat religious bias.

So I think they are learning and I don't want to throw the baby with the water of the bath, especially because we have the chance to have the C's background.

Here's the video that made me walk away from it all... if someone could translate the most interesting parts it would be great to show how with a few truths, you can insert a lot of lies! In particular they talk about the portal in Ukraine and Putin but also about the OPs and it doesn't fit the teachings of the Cs.
I also watched this video and was not convicted at all, but more the contrary. I had a bad feeling about this guy (Pascal Cascarino), but as usual, difficult to explain it with words. Let's say that I had in mind that he much influences the channel by his own beliefs, and this is noticeable when you watch the video. On the other hand, Matthieu's channel is quite better, we can notice that they learnt since they started (see Ellipse previous post), and on the personal feeling side, i do not feel something wrong as I felt when i watched the video of P. Cascarino)

At least this is my (actual) opinion. I take the use to regularly check Matthieu's YT channel and watch some last session when the title/subject attract me, and i'll post here if they release information that would be worth to be shared here.

The YouTube channel of Fabienne Brail is interesting for its investigations. Fabienne let telepaths speak and their connection is fluid (which does not mean not polluted). Anyway Exploration 12 about Facebook Metavers and more globally, virtual reality, is very interesting.

I will transcribe more if I have time, but there's a somewhat interesting point: they see Zuckerberg and Macron as being cyborgs. i.e. bodies artificially built as adults and filled with a program. Would be interesting to have the point of view of the C's.

It's around 34:00.
"This is a body which have been artificially fabricated, synthetic, and which have really the appearance, like Canada-dry it look like but it's not, it's technologie melted with organic. It's created with past memories. It's like it had a past life, really like if it was an human but no birth, directly an adult but they think they were child. A memory program has been transferred."

There's an interesting regression about the Georgia Guidestones and their recent destruction.

- First build by men at the end of the 19th century/start of the 20th century (not in the present form). Gold miners, cowboys or an association, something like Ku Klux Klan. To show their belief. A lot in the ego.

- Build on an energetic place. Idea of keeping the human race pure. Something like Aryan ideas but not so negative.

- Sentences modified since. Took over and transformed by another group but the principle remains the same. A lot more negativity. Members, enthusiasts, Nazis at the end of WWII, fanaticism. A lot of more subscribers, more popularity. The spirit of the beginning has been transformed. Idea of keeping some lands for the elite (mainly in the USA).

- Used as an excellent breeding ground for people who can lead and influence the masses. Programmation on the monument, people who connect to it are influenced. The energetic place is hijacked to amplified the programmation. More people connected, more the place is protected.

- More recently, they took the power, they no more hide, link with Reagan.

- Explosion coming from an electro-magnetic beam, from a vessel in upper space. Electro-magnetic field around but not sufficient to protect it.

- This is the result of "quarrels" between 3D groups of powers with 4D behind them. The group of Elon Musk being the one at the manoeuvre.

- No really interest in all that when replaced in the big picture.

Here is the transcription of Regression 63 about tinnitus conduct by "Aude Hypnose OSOL" on Dec. 9 2021. Julie as the RV.
Unfortunately, in my view, the conduct of the questioning is not so good. Aude nitpicking on some particulars points instead of trying to have a broader view (i.e. what are the multifactors?). But of course, conducting an interview is not so easy.

English:
Investigation of tinnitus.

Difference in frequencies, emotional, depending on the state of the heart chakra, open or closed, can influence them (accentuate or decrease). Created by waves that pass through the body in dissonance with those emitted by the body.

Difference between a person who is tense about their tinnitus and a more relaxed person. Resonance box for the person who is stuck on it created by the mind or the emotional, do not focus on it. Reprogram your brain to not associate it with something negative. Associate it with a sound of the nature, an external background noise to make a form of dissociation between this sound and us, something like the wind. It makes it easier to associate it. Little by little, allows to accept it more easily.

Can be accentuated by the difference between the frequency rise of the Earth and the one of the person. The two are not necessarily at the same rhythm.

Tinnitus is multifactorial. The first solution is not to fight them, but to do so in such a way that they are integrated, soothed. Accompany it, assimilate it to yourself and it calms down.

Can be an inner indicator, use it. When do they appear? Is it related to my inner state? Linked to external energy? Can become a tool.

Find a way to calm down without focusing on it. A game of balance between emotions, mind and body. A work in itself to be done. If the mental body has a lot of space (that it holds the reins) accentuated sensations.

Can be linked to 4D implant. Creation of a distortion of the captured waves.

Possible if multiple ear infections. Not due to jaw joint.

Possible causes: blood pressure, deafness (related to physical dysfunction), plug.

No integration of the wave by the body, only passes through. Particular wave. The brain bugs on certain types of waves, cannot process them. Linked to the vibration level of the person, as if the brain was not trained to process certain types of waves, hence the idea of re-educating the brain to integrate them and to make them as little disturbing as possible. Try to forget them gradually.

Person who is not impacted: more anchored in matter. Impacted person: more ethereal (intrinsic constitution of the person, cannot be changed).

May be linked to physical deterioration due to age but then no link with the way waves are perceived. Women would be more sensitive to wave-related tinnitus.

French:
Enquête sur les acouphènes.

Différence de fréquences, émotionnel, selon l'état du chakra du cœur, ouvert ou fermé, peut les influencer (accentuer ou diminuer). Créé par ondes qui traversent le corps en dissonance avec celles émises par le corps.

Différence entre une personne qui est crispée sur ses acouphènes et une plus détendue. Caisse de résonance pour la personne qui se bloque dessus créée par le mental ou l'émotionnel, ne pas porter l'intention dessus. Reprogrammer son cerveau pour ne pas associer ça à quelque chose de négatif. L'associer à un bruit de la nature, un bruit de fond extérieur pour faire une forme de dissociation entre ce son et nous, quelque chose comme le vent. Permet de l'associer plus facilement. Peu à peu, permets de l'accepter plus facilement.

Peut être accentué par l'écart entre la différence de monté en fréquence de la Terre et celle de la personne. Les deux ne sont pas forcément au même rythme.

Les acouphènes sont multifactoriels. La 1er des solutions est de ne pas les combattre, faire de façon à ce que soit intégré, apaisé. Accompagner, l'assimiler à soi et ça se calme.

Peut être un indicateur intérieur, s'en servir. Apparaissent à quel moment ? Est-ce lié à mon état intérieur ? Lié à de l'énergie extérieure ? Peut devenir un outil.

Trouver une façon de s'apaiser sans se focaliser dessus. Jeu d'équilibre entre ses émotions, son mental, son corps physique. Un travail en soi à faire. Si le corps mental à beaucoup de place (qu'il tient les rennes) sensations accentuées.

Peut être lié à implant 4D. Création d'une distorsion des ondes captées.

Possible si otites multiples. Pas à cause de l'articulation de la mâchoire.

Causes possibles : pression sanguine, surdité (lié à dysfonctionnement physique), bouchon.

Pas d'intégration de l'onde par le corps, ne fait que traverser. Onde particulière. Le cerveau bug sur certains types d'ondes, n'arrive pas à les traiter. Lié au niveau de vibration de la personne, comme si le cerveau n'était pas formé pour traiter certains types d'ondes d'où l'idée de rééduquer le cerveau pour les intégrer et que ça perturbe le moins possible. Essayer de les oublier progressivement.

Personne qui n'est pas impactée : plus ancrée dans la matière. Personne impactée : plus éthérée (constitution intrinsèque de la personne, ne peut pas être changée).

Peut être lié à une dégradation physique due à l'âge mais alors pas de lien avec la façon dont les ondes sont perçues. Les femmes seraient plus sensibles aux acouphènes liés aux ondes.

Last edited:
Events to come, Shortages, Economy, Ukraine, Cosmic forces

0 - 5 min:
  • Remain sovereign and stable during the storm.
  • Even if you are prepared, you could be destabilized.
  • Critical period. We are at a point in time where we need to reverse the downward trend.
  • If we don't regain our sovereignty, concrete problems will arise.
  • Society is deteriorating progressively. We used to have good services (health, food distribution, water, etc).
5 - 10 min:
  • Attempts will be made to physically and psychologically destabilize us, similar to what happened during the COVID pandemic.
  • In France, there is a clan war around the economy. We are the last link in the chain. We suffer the consequences of a much bigger war. France will degrade more rapidly than other countries and will be the first to touch rock bottom, which, in turn, could mean that France will be the first to rebound. France is a focal point in Europe. The tipping point has not yet been reached.
10 - 15 min:
  • November, December in France: exhaustion, energetic collapse, cold, dark, something needs to be depleted before regaining its breath.
  • Understand that this is all a show. Things need to get worse in order for people to wake up, in order for people to stop surrendering their free will to anyone.
  • France is manipulated, energetically attacked by dark forces, creating a sense of emptiness.
15 - 20 min:
  • There is a double-play involved. On one hand, there is the play of light, which lets people be confronted with adversity, a necessary condition for their awakening, and on the other hand, the play of darkness, which is there to confuse people and take away their free will. Soon, a climactic point will be reached after which it will be "hit or miss" for both sides.
  • People that descend into the darkness have chosen to do so on a spiritual level.
  • When you are a sovereign being, you have to assume your choices. Some people are like automatons. There is an ongoing "reconnection" on a global scale.
  • When witnessing horrific events, some people are hypnotized by fear and enter a vicious cycle suppressing their awakening. The more they face terrifying events, the more they are hypnotized, because they have given up their free will. Since they believe so many lies, it is extremely hard for them to take a step back and accept that they have been lied to.
20 - 25 min:
  • At some point, there will be physical consequences as a result of believing so many lies.
  • Ukraine blown away (figuratively) by Russia. The beast (NATO) is putting more pressure, not wanting to let go.
  • A lot of activity in sea near Ukraine and Russia. On the front lines, Ukrainian troops are placed there to give the impression that they can challenge Russia. Ukraine is like a theater whose seats are filled by NATO spectators.
  • Ukraine's war is not her war. Ukraine is a pawn. Russia is stronger, more luminous compared to Ukraine. Russia has the advantage.
25 - 30 min:
  • Putin will sign agreements left and right. He wants to bring peace and counter NATO's threats. He wants to bring back reason. Many countries, especially African countries, will be joining him.
  • Even though Putin understands the battle between light and darkness, good and evil, a part of him is horrified and has trouble understanding how darkness can be so absurd and so violent.
  • Russia seeks to protect, to cleanse while the other side seeks maximum damage and blames Russia.
  • Ukraine was designed to host a conflict; many decades of planning went behind it.
30- 40 min:
  • Red on USA, red on Europe. Both are tightly watched from above by light forces. There is a preparation going on. Something in the sky, from the cosmos. Problems will intensify.
  • Something is imminent. Warriors of light are waiting and getting ready for an energetic event that they don't know.
  • It will be important to support people that will be shocked and that won't understand what happened. Something will be so evident that it will make some people go nuts, especially those who were already confused and hypnotized.
  • Either hypnotized people will have a flash of awakening and see reality how it is, or they will crumble like a pack of cards.
  • If your values are aligned with the values of modern society, when the latter disintegrates, so will you.
  • There is no singular event, it is more global.
  • As a human, the more we look at it from our perspective, the more things seem illogical and incomprehensible. However, if we observe the situation more objectively from a higher vantage point, there are multiple forces at play, wars at different levels that are about to end as if a universal law is retaking its place.
  • The more we are entrenched in our daily lives, the harder it is to see the whole picture.

Quite a remarkable regressive hypnosis session! It is really resonating with what the C's have been telling us.
Q: [Laura asks for door to be opened as she feels great heat.]

A: Life is religion.

Q: (L) What does that mean?

A: Life experiences reflect how one interacts with God. Those who are asleep are those of little faith in terms of their interaction with the creation. Some people think that the world exists for them to overcome or ignore or shut out. For those individuals, the worlds will cease. They will become exactly what they give to life. They will become merely a dream in the "past." People who pay strict attention to objective reality right and left, become the reality of the "Future."
A: Now, we would like to say something of interest to all: Soon things in your realm will become very chaotic and strange. It will give chills to many. Be not alarmed! It will pass and there will be a new reality to explore. Cosmic forces will be displayed and there will be many searching for answers. Be prepared to give the help that is needed. Be together in love and peace. Goodbye.

Last edited:
Regression 597 from Aurore X - Notre Dame de Paris fire - 2019-04-23
  • Two men drop off, each one, a mechanism. A box for one and a bag for the other which contain electronic and a liquid.
  • Remote-controlled mechanism, the man with the remote control is in the vicinity.
  • They don't know what they are doing. They were told it's some tools. They drop off the "tools" in opposite sides of the cathedral.
  • One of them had the key of the stairs to access the building.
  • The liquid is volatile, it created a pocket of flammable gaz.
  • Protagonists: the pope, the cardinals and someone in the USA who can't be defined (some scrambling around him). Several organizations wrap the subordinates so the real sponsor can't be traced back.
  • More low in the hierarchy: French states men, big corporations, pharmaceutical lobby.
  • The goal is to make an impact on minds, destruction of the symbol of Paris.
  • The simultaneous fire of the Al-Aqsa mosque at Jerusalem is not a coincidence, it's the second edge of a triangle. The third edge of the triangle is more in the South of this Paris-Jerusalem line. Geometrical form linked to Europe.
  • Something like September 11, making an impact on minds, questioning the programmation of the believers, shacking them.
  • Concentration of energy on the middle of the 3 points.
  • It can be considered as an essay because people will try to understand and know why.
  • It's like a preparatory phase in fact to something else.
  • Hartmann grid under the Cathedral, surrounded by water is not for nothing, energy concentration and canalisation.
  • Alchimique leave coded in the architecture destroyed.
  • Their was an energetic exchange between the gold, the architecture and the pieces of art present in the building. Something was created then.
  • Have to deconstruct due to change in the energetic lines and so rebuild differently.

Comment:
  • This is consistent which what the C's said (from memory): fire was just set (no thermite used).
  • With the Covid sequence, we can ponder over this event described as a "preparatory phase". More, the pharmaceutical lobby is saw as involved which, at the time, looked clearly odd.

Last edited:
Here is the transcription and translation of regression "VIBRATION 1st QUARTER 2023" from ORIGINE-Hypnose - 23 December 2022

- So already I have a cold feeling, you asked me to go and see the beginning of the year,
you see, like... I see snow, like a feeling of great cold. (T.N. the huge Winter storm in the US came over US some days later)
And at the same time it seems to me to be also symbolic, energetic cold,
you know like when we are frozen, like I feel like a slow movement,
before a fast movement, that's what comes to me.
As if something is crystallized, that slows down, that mobilizes, that freezes and then
I see February, as if there was a different sensation that starts in the energy.
- In February?
- Yes, like something starts, something gets going.
It's a bit like a car that is stopped and then the engine purrs,
but you don't drive and then it drives, it starts, it starts.
On the other hand, afterwards I have a real sensation of speed.
I have sensations, you know, as if people are surprised by certain things that happen,
that are happening.
So on a material level, there are things that change, changes of direction,
but I feel this sensation of astonishment a lot, we ask ourselves many questions.
It's like a moment of transition to other things.
- So this is a point of view on the whole planet, do we agree?
- That's it, it's a general, global point of view.
- So you feel a big change that will surprise people, right?
- Yes, like really visible changes that are taking place and that leave people astonished,
in questioning, but also a bit globally, of course, a bit afraid of tomorrow.
"What's tomorrow?"

You know like when you break a habit in life and you think but how am I going to react
when I'm not in that habit anymore, what am I going to put in place?
That's the energy that I feel.
Yes, as we always say, structures that are no longer there and therefore we have no reference points.
- Oh yes, big changes, these changes, even if they can, by definition, provide a loss of reference points,
are they more positive changes for humanity or are they more likely to make us struggle, if I can put it that way?
- The objective is to go towards a purification, I mean.
A purification of the system, it's like a reset, but in a positive sense.
You see, we're dragging our pots and pans for the moment and we're going to have to look at what's inside before we throw them out.
It reminds me to clean up, to go and see things that we don't want to see,
but you have to see them before you throw them away.
So with high debates, roller coasters, moments of joy, as well as moments of despondency,
you see, I see it from a global point of view, obviously, everyone will experience it differently, but in the global energy,
they are like good surprises, like not so good surprises, things that we see that are not pleasant to see,
but which are necessary for the understanding.
Yes, it tells me that each one of us, at his own level, will live it differently.
But from a global point of view, these are high debates to go towards this purification.
- Of the system.
- Of the system and of purification, but also of understanding.
Of this need to see things fall apart, yes, to see that there is a great upheaval, but that it passes into the collective understanding,
that it is a necessity.
You see that for the moment, I don't feel this energy.
It's as if people see that things are not working anymore,
that people are losing their jobs, everything is getting expensive.
It's as if we see a first plan for the moment.
The material plan, but as time goes by, there is a different collective understanding.
You start to understand that it's a necessity to go through all these trials to move on.
Yes, it's really like a transition period from something that no longer works to another world of functioning.
But it also implies not only being a spectator of what is happening, but also being an actor of change, an actor of the new.
"What can we put in place?"
You see, I see collectives being set up to come up with new ideas.
I don't know why I see bakers who can't pay their bills anymore, who can't continue on their own, and who are going to create something collectively.
- I know why you're seeing bakers, because it's kind of on the agenda. All these bakers who are closing down, because the electricity bills are too high indeed. And finding solutions, I think they're already forming collectives to try to get out of it.
- Yes, but it will spread to all levels of life, where there are really meetings of ideas, of means to survive, really.
But it's the beginning of something new and there that I see as positive, because for the moment, it's seen as something negative in general.
We see the destruction, we see what is not working anymore and we start another system.
We look for ideas, we associate, we put means in community. But it remains, you know, in the energy, it's not a situation, I mean, that lasts a few months, that's going to come back like the situation before, back to the old bases,
it's going back to something different, it's starting something different.
And finally, I feel, you know, as time goes by, people say, well yeah, maybe it was complicated,
I was going to say an expression, but it wasn't very nice, but we had to wake up and look for solutions, but with the satisfaction of having something much better than before, another system.
But I feel it more on a collective level where people are fighting alone and then they realize that they can associate and I even see more freedom, you know, like in the schedules, more flexibility, where everyone finds his account finally.
- In the end, I guess it comes down to regaining your sovereignty, when you have regained your sovereignty, you can organize your work, you can organize your life, create the life you want and not let it be imposed on you.
- Exactly, and then it's as if the values change in a certain way too because I feel that for some people, you have a different quality of life, even if you earn less money, but at the same time, you find yourself because you see your family more often,
you share, finally you find values that were lost before with the profitability at any price.
If you see everything, some of us change houses, we take a smaller house that costs less, but we find the joy in simplicity, it's really as if there was a reversal of values, we go to the essential, we go to what makes us happy, to what really resonates with us.
There is really this notion of complete readjustment.
But you see, when you balance your professional life, your family life, even your friendships, it's as if you were really finding a balance.
You find yourself in each area and not I give my all in the professional, but I see my family more, I don't have many friends because I don't have time.
- Now that you have taken the general temperature of the planet, at the global level, I would like you to focus on France, to begin with.
Going back to the question, what can we expect in the first quarter of 2023?
So earlier, you talked about pans, about surprise, can we understand that some truths will be revealed or is it something else?
What will create this general, almost general astonishment.
- What creates the astonishment, I have a notion of suddenness, where you see from one day to the next you can be told that there is a change in everything that is administrative, but at several levels.
So that can also destabilize.
- Would it be like laws that would change?
- It can be laws, it can be institutions that are closed, and then I don't know, for example you need a passport, you can't do it, but then you can't travel either.
So you wonder how you're going to do it, I feel more, yes we are lost because we don't know where to go, we don't know how....
- So Sonia, just to clarify, you're not saying that we won't be able to travel in the first quarter of 2023 because I feel that there will already be panic.
Was it an example of the passport or not?
- It was an example that came to me, but it tells me that there can be hindrances or placements, yes.
At least in this winter period, but you see I really feel that here in France life is being tightened more and more.
It tells me, they use their last cards to freeze, to prevent movement, but there is always a way out.
You see that's what I see if you focus on this thing where you can't legally act, there's always a way out, there's always a way.
You have to look at that side, that's...
- They use, they use, who are they?
- I hear the government tightening the noose, trying to pass more and more liberticide laws.
- For what purpose?
- In order to instill fear and to freeze, to make us...
You see your frozen in fear, you don't act, you stand there waiting for a solution to come to you and then...
I have this impression you see they create situations to then give you their solution.
But you don't create it yourself if you're not...
- To what end?
It's always the same question, you go up the whole chain.
You know, I always want to know more.
Okay we're conditioned, they impose their laws, what's the point?
- But it's to make you, to keep you enslaved and to keep you...
But to have control over you all the time, more and more, more and more.
- What do they get out of having control over us?
What is it, is it a need for power, is it a need to have all the power or is there something else behind it?
- It's a need for total control over humanity.
- There is a reason, there is the objective at the end.
- It's the power, it's the power, you are above and you are nothing, you are just an ant that can be crushed with your foot.
You serve, you serve, it's power, that's what's most important to them, it's power, it's maintaining their omnipotence.
- OK.
So you were saying that there is always a way out and that it can't work, it puts obstacles in our way, it can slow us down but the light, it will always find its way in the end.
- Exactly.
That's why you have to be inventive, adaptable, associative and always find the way.
There are always paths because it doesn't show me a dead end, a closed path, there are always paths.
And these paths that you have to take even if it means being illegal, that's what I mean, to get out of the well-trodden paths, it's the only way.
- In Belgium, they say "ready-made" paths, in France, they say "beaten" paths.
- I agree.
- It's the same.
It's the same paths anyway, it's the language that changes, but that's all.
You see, it's really this impression of tightening, but at the same time of awareness, it's not hopeless, on the contrary because the light is more and more present, more and more visible.
But now we have to shed light on these old pots and pans that contain secrets, of course, but at the same time the dysfunctions of society, that also represent our own dysfunctions.
It represents a lot of things, these pots and pans.
Here, we will have to see them before we can detach them and free ourselves from them.
- If I understand in substance, so everything is pretty much cold and frozen in this end and beginning of the year 2023, then in February, it would seem, at least, from what you perceive of the energy at the moment T, I repeat,
which has a kind of restart and even surprise by changes that could occur in fact, changes of direction, transition.
So here, I also wanted to ask you the question, are you talking about the level of humanity or the level of society, these changes? Or finally, are the two linked?
- The two are linked of course.
Awareness makes the system change and through the change of the system, there is awareness, everything is linked.
One doesn't go without the other, but yes, the awarenesses are huge, despite what you may think, that's what it tells me.
There is a lot of awareness in people's hearts and that's what's bringing about these changes as well and that's where things can go very fast.
I always look back at February as if there's something that accelerates in the energy at that time.
- Right.
- Yeah, that leads into that spring, that renewal, we really go from cold to accelerated.
- So this winter, we're going to be cold in every sense of the word, that's what we understand.
And we are really invited to be in solidarity, it's really the solidarity, the community, the mutual aid that is going to allow us to be stronger than what is happening, right?
To survive, you said?
- Yes, exactly, because yes, as you say, the survival of some people is at stake, yes.
- The example of the baker is not insignificant because the baker is the one who feeds, it's the bread. When you have nothing left to eat, at least you have bread.
For example, if we talk about the war periods, there is not yet bread every day, but well, bread was the minimum we could have.
Or maybe it was already great to have bread, but bread is still symbolic.
- Yes, exactly. And then it also shows me large stores, large distribution chains that could be closed or in difficulty.
I don't really know what's going on, but like power cuts, not power cuts in the electrical sense, but stock shortages or simply closed stores.
So, it also requires us to go and get what we need elsewhere.
And there, collaboration is important.
- As it was done, by the way, we saw it during the Covid period, during the containment period, people were coming back to the farms, coming back to the small producers, but it's forgotten all that.
So, the energy, it seems like it wants to push us back again, "boo hoo, guys," that's where it's at.
- That's right, yes. You didn't understand the first time, you're going to have something that will make you understand again in a different way.
That's a bit of it, yes.
In any case, that's really the word. You have to be adaptable.
It doesn't fit a certain way. You get out of your own way and you look for another way.
And it is by creating the link, by discussing, by helping each other that you can find possibilities.
I see people going out in one car to get products away from the store.
I don't know where they go, but that's the feeling I get. And you see, they agree to go together.
Obviously, we save the energy of the car. We save time too because we do it together.
We buy in bulk and we get prices. It's really like resourcefulness.
- Resourcefulness system
- Yes, absolutely.
At the same time, it brings so many beautiful things too. It can seem like something of an ordeal.
And that's not the way to look at it. It's really that it brings connection.
It reconnects people together. It shows me the beautiful qualities of compassion too.
"You don't have. I'm going to help you. I'll give you. You, maybe give me another time when I need it."
It puts the core values back in because I don't feel that it's something unfortunate, sad or the opposite.
- It can be disturbing because you lose your bearings, but putting the essential values back in the foreground, I think that's the phrase we'll say in the energy.
In fact, I'm writing it down, putting the essential values forward in the energy of this first quarter.
I suggest Sonia that we go, perhaps in a month, to see the continuation and see if you perceive other red threads or other significant events for this beginning of the year.
Thank you very much for this exploration.
- Thank you.

- Alors déjà j'ai une sensation de froid, tu m'as demandé d'aller voir le début d'année,
tu vois, comme... je vois de la neige, comme une sensation de grand froid.
Et en même temps ça me semble être aussi symbolique, du froid énergétique,
tu vois comme quand on est figé, comme si je sens comme un mouvement lent,
avant un mouvement rapide, c'est ce qui me vient.
Comme si voilà quelque chose est cristallisé, qui ralentit, qui mobilise, qui fige et puis
je vois février, comme s'il y avait une sensation différente qui se met en route dans l'énergie.
- Au mois de février ?
- Oui, comme si quelque chose démarrait, quelque chose se met en route.
C'est un peu comme une voiture qui est immobilisé puis le moteur il ronronne,
mais on ne roule pas et puis ça roule, ça se met en route, ça démarre.
Par contre après j'ai une sensation vraiment de vitesse.
J'ai des sensations, tu vois comme si les gens étaient étonnés de certaines choses qui se déroulent,
qui se passent.
Donc à niveau matériel, il y a des choses qui changent, des changements de direction,
mais je ressens beaucoup cette sensation d'étonnement, on se pose beaucoup de questions.
Il y a comme un moment de transition vers d'autres choses.
- Alors là c'est un point de vue sur toute la planète, on est d'accord ?
- C'est ça, voilà, c'est un point de vue général, global.
- Donc tu sens un grand changement qui va étonner les populations, c'est ça ?
- Oui, comme des changements mais vraiment visibles qui se mettent en place et qui laissent les gens dans l'étonnement,
dans l'interrogation, mais aussi un peu de façon globale, bien entendu, un peu la peur du lendemain.
"C'est quoi demain ?"
Tu vois comme quand on enlève une habitude dans la vie et qu'on se dit mais comment je vais réagir
quand je ne serai plus dans cette habitude, qu'est-ce que je vais mettre en place ?
C'est ça dans l'énergie que je ressens.
Oui, comme on dit toujours, des structures qui ne sont plus là et du coup on a plus de repères.
- Ah oui, de gros changements, ces changements, même s'ils peuvent, par définition, procurer une perte de repères,
est-ce que ce sont des changements plus positifs pour l'humanité ou plutôt qui vont nous faire galérer, si je peux le dire comme ça ?
- L'objectif est d'aller vers une épuration, j'entends.
Une épuration du système, c'est comme une réinitialisation, mais dans un sens positif.
Tu vois là, on traîne nos casseroles pour le moment et il va falloir regarder ce qu'il y a dedans avant de les jeter.
Ca m'évoque de faire du ménage, d'aller voir des choses qu'on n'a pas envie d'aller voir,
mais qu'il est nécessaire de voir avant de mettre à la poubelle.
Donc avec des hauts débats, des montagnes russes, des moments de joie, comme des moments d'abattement,
tu vois, je vois ça d'un un point de vue global évidemment, chacun à sa mesure le vivra différemment, mais dans l'énergie globale,
ce sont comme des bonnes surprises, comme des moins bonnes, des choses que l'on voit qui ne sont pas agréables à voir,
mais qui sont nécessaires pour la compréhension.
Eh oui, ça me dit quand même que chacun à son échelle va le vivre différemment.
Mais d'un point de vue global ce sont des hauts débats pour aller vers cette épuration.
- Du système.
- Du système et d'épuration, mais de compréhension aussi.
De cette nécessité de voir des choses s'écrouler, oui, de voir qu'il y a un grand remue-ménage, mais que ça passe dans la compréhension collective,
que c'est une nécessité.
Tu vois que pour le moment, je ne ressens pas cette énergie.
Là, c'est comme si les gens voient dans la globalité qu'il y a des choses qui ne fonctionnent plus,
que les gens perdent leur travail, tout devient cher.
C'est comme si on voyait un premier plan pour le moment.
Le plan matériel, mais qu'au fil du temps, il y a une compréhension collective différente.
On commence à comprendre que c'est une nécessité de passer par toutes ces épreuves pour passer à autre chose.
Oui, c'est vraiment comme une période de transition de quelque chose qui ne fonctionne plus vers un autre monde de fonctionnement.
Mais qui implique aussi de ne pas être uniquement spectateur de ce qui se passe, mais d'être aussi acteur du changement, acteur de la nouveauté.
"Qu'est-ce qu'on peut mettre en place ?"
Tu vois, je vois des collectifs qui se mettent en place pour trouver de nouvelles idées.
Je ne sais pas pourquoi je vois des boulangers qui ne peuvent plus payer leurs factures, qui ne peuvent plus continuer en solo et qui vont créer quelque chose collectivement.
- Je sais pourquoi tu vois des boulangers, parce que c'est un peu à l'ordre du jour. Tous ces boulangers qui ferment boutique, parce que les factures EDF sont trop chères effectivement. Et trouver des solutions, je crois qu'ils sont déjà en train de faire des collectifs pour essayer de s'en sortir.
- Oui, mais ça va se répandre à tous les niveaux de la vie, où il y a vraiment des réunions d'idées, de moyens pour survivre, vraiment.
Mais c'est l'amorce de quelque chose de nouveau et là que je perçois comme positif, parce que pour le moment, c'est vu comme quelque chose de négatif en général.
On voit la destruction, on voit ce qui fonctionne plus et on met en route un autre système.
On cherche des idées, on s'associe, on met des moyens en communauté. Mais ça reste, tu vois, dans l'énergie, ce n'est pas une situation, je veux dire, qui dure quelques mois, qui va revenir comme la situation en arrière, revenir sur les anciennes bases,
ça repart vers quelque chose de différent, ça amorce quelque chose de différent.
Et finalement, là je sens, tu vois, au fil du temps que les gens se disent avec le recul, eh bien oui, c'était peut-être compliqué,
il a fallu, j'allais dire une expression mais qui n'était pas très jolie, mais il a fallu qu'on se réveille pour chercher des solutions, mais avec cette satisfaction finalement d'avoir quelque chose de bien meilleur qu'avant, un autre système.
Mais je sens ça plus à un niveau collectif où là les gens ils se battent tout seul et puis ils se rendent compte qu'ils peuvent s'associer et je vois même plus de liberté, tu vois, comme dans les horaires, plus de souplesse, où chacun trouve son compte finalement.
- Finalement, ça revient, j'imagine, à reprendre sa souveraineté, quand on a repris sa souveraineté, on peut organiser son travail, on peut organiser sa vie, créer la vie qu'on souhaite finalement et plus se laisser imposer.
- Exactement, et puis c'est comme si les valeurs changeaient d'une certaine manière aussi puisque je sens que pour certains, tu as une qualité de vie différente, même si tu gagnes moins d'argent, mais en même temps, tu te retrouves parce que tu vois plus souvent ta famille,
tu partages, enfin tu retrouves des valeurs qui étaient perdues avant avec la rentabilité à tout prix.
Quitte à tout voir, certains je vois, on change de maison, on prend une maison plus petite qui nous coûte moins cher, mais on retrouve la joie dans la simplicité, il y a vraiment comme s'il y avait un revirement des valeurs, on va à l'essentiel, on va à ce qui nous fait plaisir, à ce qui résonne vraiment en nous.
Il y a vraiment cette notion de réajustement complet.
Mais tu vois qui remet en équilibre vie professionnelle, familiale, même amicale, c'est comme si vraiment on retrouvait tout un équilibre.
On s'y retrouve dans chaque domaine et pas je me donne à fond dans le professionnel, mais je vois plus ma famille, je n'ai pas beaucoup d'amis parce que je n'ai pas le temps.
- Je pense que c'est clair. OK, on va continuer.
Quand tu parles de prendre une maison plus petite, est-ce que tu perçois aussi que ça marcherait dans l'autre sens, c'est-à-dire plus dans le regroupement familial, au lieu d'avoir chacun une maison,
se retrouver, parents, enfants, frères et sœurs, peut-être à fonctionner à l'ancienne, en fait, dans la même maison ? Ça, ça réduirait vraiment les coûts pour le coup.
- Oui, c'est une…
- C'est aussi dans l'énergie ou pas ?
- Oui, ça fait partie des changements qui sont en route et pour des soucis d'économie, on vit dans une maison et on économise de l'énergie, on économise de l'argent.
On s'entraide en même temps, voilà, elle est, je vais dire, mamie qui est dans une EHPAD et qu'on lui permet de… on lui donne une chambre et elle est bien, elle est avec nous et elle nous aide financièrement,
mais aussi elle nous dépanne pour les enfants, enfin, on chacun y trouve son compte et de la joie finalement.
- Comme ça fonctionne avant ?
- Voilà, comme ça fonctionnait avant, c'est pour ça que je disais, on retourne vraiment à des valeurs essentielles et c'est plus du chacun pour soi, c'est vraiment comme si là, ça ne va plus être possible d'agir comme ça, chacun pour soi, chacun pour sa pomme.
Il faut vraiment trouver des solutions et à tout niveau.
- Alors j'aimerais, maintenant que tu as pris la température générale de la planète, au niveau mondial, j'aimerais que tu fasses le focus sur la France, pour commencer.
En reprenant le questionnement, qu'est-ce qu'on peut, à quoi on peut s'attendre ce premier trimestre 2023 ?
Alors tout à l'heure, tu as parlé de casseroles, d'étonnement, est-ce qu'on peut comprendre que certaines vérités vont être révélées ou est-ce que c'est d'un autre ordre ?
Ce qui va créer cet étonnement général, quasi général.
- Ce qui crée l'étonnement, moi j'ai une notion de soudaineté, où tu vois du jour au lendemain on peut t'annoncer qu'il y a un changement dans tout ce qui est administratif, mais à plusieurs niveaux.
Donc qui peut déstabiliser aussi.
- Est-ce que ce serait comme des lois qui changeraient ?
- Ça peut être des lois, ça peut être des institutions qui sont fermées, et du coup je ne sais pas par exemple tu as besoin d'un passeport, tu ne peux pas le faire, mais du coup tu ne peux pas voyager non plus.
Alors tu te demandes comment tu vas faire, je sens plus, oui on est perdu parce qu'on ne sait plus où il faut s'adresser, on ne sait plus comment....
- Alors Sonia juste pour préciser, tu n'es pas en train de dire qu'on ne pourra plus voyager au premier trimestre 2023 parce que je sens qu'il va y avoir déjà la panique.
C'était un exemple le passeport ou pas ?
- C'était un exemple qui m'est venu, mais ça me dit qu'il peut y avoir des entraves ou des placements, oui.
En tout cas dans cette période d'hiver, mais tu vois je sens vraiment qu’ici en France on resserre la vie de plus en plus.
Ça me dit, ils utilisent leurs dernières cartes pour figer, pour empêcher le mouvement, mais il y a toujours une porte de sortie.
Tu vois c'est ce que je vois si tu fais le focus sur ce truc où tu peux pas en toute légalité agir, il y a toujours une porte de sortie, il y a toujours un moyen.
Il faut aller voir de ce côté-là, c'est...
- Ils utilisent, ils utilisent, c'est qui ils ?
- J'entends le gouvernement qui resserre l'étau, qui essaye encore de faire passer des lois de plus en plus liberticides.
- Dans quel but ?
- Dans le but d'instiller la peur et de figer, de nous rendre...
Tu vois tes figés dans la peur, tu n'agis pas, tu restes là à attendre qu'une solution s'offre à toi et puis...
J'ai cette impression tu vois ils créent des situations pour ensuite te donner leur solution.
Mais tu ne la crées pas toi-même si tu n'es pas...
- Dans quel but ?
C'est toujours la même question, on monte toute la chaîne.
Tu sais bien, je veux toujours savoir plus loin.
Ok on est conditionnés, ils imposent leurs lois, c'est quoi l'objectif ?
- Mais c'est de te rendre, de te maintenir esclave et de t'en...
Mais d'avoir main mise tout le temps sur toi, de plus en plus, de plus en plus.
- Qu'est-ce que ça leur apporte, d'avoir main mise sur nous ?
C'est quoi, c'est un besoin de puissance, c'est un besoin d'avoir tous les pouvoirs ou s'il y a autre chose encore derrière ?
- C'est un besoin de contrôle total sur l'humanité.
- Il y a bien une raison, il y a bien l'objectif au bout du bout.
- C'est le pouvoir, c'est le pouvoir, tu es au-dessus et toi tu n'es rien, tu n'es qu'une fourmi qu'on peut écraser du pied.
Tu sers, tu sers, c'est le pouvoir, c'est ce qui est le plus important pour eux, c'est le pouvoir, c'est maintenir leur toute-puissance.
- OK.
Donc tu disais qu'il y a toujours une issue et que ça ne peut pas fonctionner, ça nous mets des entraves, ça peut nous ralentir mais la lumière, elle trouvera toujours son chemin finalement.
- Exactement.
C'est pour ça qu'il faut faire preuve d'inventivité, d'adaptabilité, d'association et de toujours trouver le chemin.
Il y en a toujours parce que ça ne me montre pas une voie sans issue, une voie fermée, il y a toujours des chemins.
Et ces chemins-là qu'il faut emprunter quitte à être dans l'illégalité, c'est ce que j'entends, sortir des chemins tout tracés, c'est le seul moyen.
- En Belgique, on dit chemins tout tracés, en France, on dit battus.
- D'accord.
- C'est la même.
Ce sont les mêmes chemins de toute manière, c'est le langage qui change, mais c'est tout.
Tu vois, c'est vraiment cette impression de resserrement, mais en même temps de prise de conscience, ce n’est pas désespérant, au contraire parce que la lumière est de plus en plus présente, de plus en plus visible.
Mais là, il va falloir mettre la lumière sur ces vieilles casseroles qui contiennent bien sûr des secrets, mais en même temps des dysfonctionnements de la société, ça représente aussi nos propres dysfonctionnements.
Ça représente beaucoup de choses ces casseroles.
Là, il va falloir les voir avant de les détacher et s'en libérer.
- Si je comprends en substance, donc tout est à peu près froid et figé en cette fin et début d'année 2023, puis en février, il semblerait, en tout cas, de ce que tu perçois de l'énergie à l'instant T, je le répète,
qui a une sorte de redémarrage de mise en route et même d'étonnement de par des changements qui pourraient se produire en fait, changements de direction, transition.
Alors là, je voulais aussi te poser la question, tu parles au niveau de l'humanité ou au niveau de la société, ces changements ? Ou finalement, est-ce que les deux sont liés ?
- Les deux sont liés bien entendu.
Les prises de conscience font que le système change et par le changement du système, il y a des prises de conscience, tout est lié.
L'un ne va pas sans l'autre, mais oui, les prises de conscience sont énormes, malgré ce qu'on peut penser, c'est ce que ça me dit.
Il y a beaucoup de prises de conscience dans le cœur des gens et c'est ce qui amène aussi ces changements et c'est de là que les choses peuvent aller très vite.
Je revois toujours le mois de février comme s’il y a quelque chose qui s'accélère dans l'énergie à ce moment-là.
- D'accord.
- Oui, qui amène vers ce printemps, ce renouveau, on passe vraiment du froid à l'accélération.
- Donc cet hiver, on va avoir froid à tous les sens du terme, c'est ça qu'on en comprend.
Et on nous invite vraiment à être solidaires, c'est vraiment la solidarité, la collectivité, l'entraide qui va nous permettre de nous montrer plus fort que ce qui est en train de se passer, c'est ça ?
De survivre, tu disais ?
- Oui, exactement, parce que oui, comme tu dis, il y va de la survie de certaines personnes, oui.
- L'exemple du boulanger n'est pas anodin parce que le boulanger, c'est celui qui nourrit, c'est le pain. Quand tu n'as plus rien à manger, il te reste au moins le pain.
Par exemple, si on reparle des périodes de guerre, il n'y a pas du pain déjà tous les jours, mais bon, le pain, c'était le minimum qu'on pouvait avoir.
Ou même peut-être que c'était déjà super d'avoir du pain, mais le pain, c'est symbolique quand même.
- Oui, exactement. Et puis là, ça me montre aussi des grands magasins, des grandes chaînes de distribution qui pourraient être fermées ou en difficulté.
Je ne sais pas trop ce qui se passe, mais comme des coupures, pas coupures d'alimentation dans le sens électrique, mais des ruptures de stock ou simplement des magasins fermés.
Donc, ça demande aussi d'aller chercher ce dont on a besoin ailleurs.
Et là, la collaboration est importante.
- Comme ça a été fait, d'ailleurs, on l'a vu en période de Covid, de confinement, les gens revenaient dans les fermes, revenaient chez les petits producteurs, mais c'est oublié tout ça.
Donc, l'énergie, on dirait qu'elle veut nous pousser à nouveau à revenir, "hou hou, les gars", c'est là que ça se passe.
- C'est ça, oui. T'as pas compris la première fois, tu vas avoir quelque chose qui va te refaire comprendre encore autrement.
C'est un peu ça, oui.
En tout cas, c'est vraiment ce mot-là. Il faut être adaptable.
Ça ne va pas d'une certaine manière. Tu sors de tes habitudes et tu cherches un autre moyen.
Et c'est en créant le lien, en discutant, en s'entraidant qu’on peut trouver des possibilités.
Je vois des gens qui partent dans une seule voiture pour aller chercher des produits ailleurs qu'au magasin.
Je ne sais pas où ils vont, mais c'est le sentiment que j'ai. Et tu vois, ils se mettent d'accord pour aller ensemble.
On économise évidemment l'énergie de la voiture. On économise du temps aussi parce qu'on le fait ensemble.
On achète en gros et on se fait des prix. C'est vraiment comme de la débrouillardise.
- Système D
- Oui, tout à fait.
En même temps, ça apporte tellement de belles choses aussi. Ça peut sembler être quelque chose comme une épreuve.
Et ce n'est pas comme ça qu'il faut le voir. C'est vraiment que ça apporte du lien.
Ça reconnecte les gens ensemble. Ça me montre les belles qualités de compassion aussi.
Tu n'as pas. Je vais t'aider. Je vais te donner. Toi, tu me donneras peut-être une autre fois quand j'aurai besoin.
Ça remet les valeurs essentielles en avant parce que je ne sens pas ça comme quelque chose de malheureux, de triste ou au contraire.
- Ça peut perturber parce qu'on perd ses repères, mais remettre les valeurs essentielles en avant, je pense que c'est la phrase qu'on va dire dans l'énergie.
D'ailleurs, je la note, remettre les valeurs essentielles en avant dans l'énergie de ce premier trimestre.
Je propose Sonia qu'on aille, peut-être d'ici un mois, voir la suite et voir si tu perçois d'autres fils rouges ou d'autres événements marquants pour ce début d'année.
Merci beaucoup pour cette exploration.
- Merci.

They made an enquiry about Bach flowers remedies which I found very interesting. They see it's such a successful brand now that the industrialisation process completely denatured the product and so the efficiency.

Hopefully, lesser known brands seems more OK (part 2).

So find here the transcription & translation the Regression about Bach flowers to have all the details. WHAT DO WE KNOW ABOUT THE ENERGY OF BACH FLOWERS TODAY? - December 12 2022

Part 1

- So, good morning, Marie-Lituvina, Sandrine, Aude-Mariala.
So the three of you are in a state of hypnosis.
We did a little check to make sure that everything was going well for the four of us.
And today, I'm going to invite you to do a little investigation on Bach flowers.
So, when I talk to you about Bach flowers, already,
what information do you receive?
What does it give you?
What do you feel? What do you see?
And take the time to welcome.
- I got the word healing and soothing too, and it became clearer, well, it was brighter.
- Okay.
All right. Can you continue to explore this healing?
How does it work with Bach flowers?
I'll let you explore that, Marie. Do you mind?
- Yes, Aude.
- I'm laughing because I heard the "Easter flowers".
And I thought, but then, "Easter flowers", I don't know.
So I went to "Easter flowers".
And then, when you just verbalized, I heard Bach flowers.
So, it's Dr. Bach's flowers, right.
- I agree.
- (Sandrine) So I'm not totally neutral because I know a lot about Bach flowers, I use them.
So, already, I had the word quintessence that came to me and I saw around bottles.
I really saw a lot of light, in fact, around the bottles that contain Bach flowers.
- Okay. So, Sandrine, that's very good. I'll let you continue to explore this light,
this energy that you can observe around the bottles, around the Bach flowers, and to look for information on that side.
And Aude-Mariala, now that you've connected with Dr. Bach's flowers, the floral elexirs and not our little Easter flowers (laughs).
- I saw different flowers in different spaces in different lands, different cultures, I see different colors again.
And it showed me a before and after too. And when I look at the before and after, it shows me that the way flowers are grown today doesn't correspond to the way it was grown before. And it also shows me like a difference of, you were talking about quintessence, Sandrine, a difference in the process to arrive at a finesse in the transformation of today's Bach flowers, in the alcohol, in all that.
It's as if today, it has diminished, it shows me. I will put the word "power" of these elixir, of the flowers.
It's diminished by the culture and by the process to get to...
There's everything in fact. It's as if everything has changed before, after. Before, I feel like it was smaller, but at the same time, it was strong.
There was love, there was more of a family feel to it, I hear. And now, I perceive that it is industrialized.
There is something missing, which has been sucked out in fact. And I feel like there is a void in this transformation,
that something is missing to achieve something optimal.
- Very well, I will let you continue to observe Aude-Mariala from that point of view, because originally, it seems to me that Dr. Bach's idea was to observe the different flowers in our environment, to feel these essences.
He was a very hypersensitive doctor. And to use the flowers, the essences that were in our environment, that we could pick and use these essences to make healing plants.
So there was indeed something that you feel between maybe what was done at the time with wild flowers, and what is done today, it is perhaps indeed not the same vibration.
- Yes, there is the word family, you see, which appears and which is not there today. And maybe that's what you're verbalizing. I'm trying to observe while the others...
- Okay, I'm going to let you continue to observe on that side.
Marie-Lituvina, did you get any other information?
- I have a lot of information, but likewise I try to stay neutral and like learn new things.
I also know about Bach flowers and I had the opportunity to take some and it helped me a lot. When I say that, it immediately comes to me that it was something that accompanied me in my healing, but it did all the healing, of course.
It tells me, it remains like an accessory, it remains a support, in fact. A support in the path of healing, so whether it is this emotion or that thing that we are trying to heal.
It's like an accompaniment, a support.
- And this support in this process of healing, can you ask, go and look for more precise information, because each elixir, each plant, has a power according to our different emotions, they act on our different emotions. Can you try to get this information about the action of the plants?
Is it really something energetic and I let you observe. Yes, Aude-Mariala.
- When I ask the vibration of the flowers today and the elixirs that are prepared, in fact, the final result, it puts me that when we use Bach flowers today, it is 30% of what it was before. It really misses, there is only 30% of the 100% of before.
- Okay
- In the energy.
- Would you be willing, Aude-Mariala, to observe a person who makes his own Bach flowers today, who goes to pick, to collect these small plantations?
- This is totally different, in fact. Already, the word Bach flower will no longer stick, but the manufacture in itself of the elixir, it is optimal, you see.
It tells me, in any case, if I stay with Bach flowers, it tells me that it has become almost obsolete in use. It doesn't mean that it doesn't have an effect, but it doesn't have the same effect as before.
And it shows a being who will take Bach flowers that he did not make himself, let's put it that way.
It is a support, as said, it is a great help, but it depends on how his body is, it depends on his diet, it depends on a lot of criteria too, on his attention too.
If he takes a Bach flower and if he takes, on the contrary, his own elixir of his creation, his creation will help him, it is his energy.
It is the flowers of his land, the flowers of where he has put his feet, the flowers where he liked to pick the plant. And as a result, there is a kind of synergy in the being that is put in place as we go along.
There are all the steps that the being reappropriates and at the same time it transmutes, at the same time, it shows its vibration at the same time that prepares its preparation or its elixir and in the commercial Bach flowers, we will say.
There is no longer that in fact.
- Yes, there is no longer the intention of the picker, those vibrations when making these flowers.
- Yes, I really do see expanses of various flowers from different terrains and that the final goal remains the same, but there is no longer the attention either, there is no longer the look.
I even see that the wind doesn't even sing in the flowers like it used to, it's strange to say, but it's a concentrate of the same plant whereas before, it's flowers that are scattered and you're going to take some and you're going to taste an energy of a land for example, and here it's not present.
- Okay, I'll let you continue to explore.
I'll let you continue to explore this energetic radiation and if you want to observe if the intention that a person can put in taking these Bach flowers and in being perhaps in this intention to revitalize the flower, does it increase?
I'll let you observe, Aude-Mariala, and see if you have any other information. Marie-Lituvina, do you have anything else on your side?
- Yes, in fact, in relation to what I was saying, Aude, it's as if you have to produce a lot of them and, as a result, it denatures certain species.
It's as if, yes, that's it, it's that in fact, it speaks to me of mass production in fact and that it takes away the natural side in fact.
And in relation to what you asked me earlier, about how it acts on the emotions, it's as if each plant, at least the ones that are part of the Bach flowers,
It's as if each plant, at least the ones that are part of the Bach flowers, comes back to me on the vital level, as if seeing this plant already, heals this emotion, just by seeing it visually and it's as if we all had a knowledge of plants but as if unconscious in fact.
And that when we ingest the flower essences of Bach flowers, it's as if it reminds us of something and that it puts us in good spirits.
It's as if it heals in this way, in any case, it soothes in this way. I have more this word "soothed" that comes.
- And Dr. Bach has classified these flowers according to our different emotions and for some people, we can choose the flowers simply by visualizing this flower.
That is to say that we could put cards with the different flowers of Dr. Bach and let ourselves be attracted and as we can be attracted by the stone that suits us. Here, we will be attracted by the plant that is right for us.
I let you observe Marie-Lituvina, a person who will, with her mental, choose the Bach flower that apparently is adapted for her emotions that she wants to soothe and the one who will let herself be guided by her heart and go towards the plant that attracts her.
Does it change anything? And Sandrine, yes, excuse me, Sandrine, to you.
- So in fact, I took a bottle, well two bottles even, and when up to speak about the manufacture and the person who is going to make himself his Bach flowers, I saw this bottle really much more luminous, radiant,
with even the word "love" that he put in his manufacture that he made. And the other bottle was much less luminous, it was a light but really stuck to the bottle and rather dull.
And I could see these fields that you were talking about, and really there is not the intention and the love that one could feel in this manufacture, it is intensive.
So there is no intention and no attention to the plants.
- Yes, I have a friend who harvests in a more traditional way, let's say, for her, it's personal consumption, she harvests them in the early morning with the dew, she lets them infuse in the sun.
And we can indeed imagine that the vibration is completely different than an industrial harvest.
- Yes Sandrine.
- And in relation to the fact of taking the flower that you were talking about, all that the person lives next to it, his way of life, all that,
I also had, what is the intention, what does the person think when he is going to take this flower, that also plays a role.
- Yes, what does she ask of this flower, what is her intention accompanying her to help her to calm down or to release certain emotions.
- Yes, Aude-Mariala.
- Yes, compared to the energetic vibration of an industrialized Bach elixir, I will say,
there is a possibility to raise its frequency, but it doesn't match 100%.
The heart is still missing, yes.
And on the other hand, what can still help, even if it doesn't work at 100%,
if the energy does not rise to 100%, I see like waves of form, to put the bottle on waves of form yes.
I see something flat like the Flower of life, you know, and I also see the scallop shell, to put in.
And before, I also perceived like stirring the bottle.
- Shaking it a little bit to revitalize.
- Yes, to revitalize.
And then afterwards, when I looked at a person who consumes it, who ingests it with intention,
I realized that not everyone is able to set the intention yet,
because it depends on the state of the person.
Sometimes they will take a Bach flower in emergency, for example,
they are in a state where the mental body takes over,
and so they don't manage to settle down in the heart and to formulate the intention of the heart,
and it stays mentalized and it doesn't go down into the heart, in fact.
So it takes time, and it shows me that if the person needs it for themselves,
and they don't get there because they're in too much of an emotional state,
where they're dissociated, where they're broken.
- A major emotional shock
- That's it, and to ask another being who has not lived this shock so that he really puts
this intention and attention, as Sandrine said,
and to put his light in this elixir.
And when you asked Marie-Lituvina about the color,
I'm sorry, I don't know exactly what you asked her, but...
- To the healing perhaps?
- No, the visuals of the cards.
- Oh yes, the cards.
I perceived that it was precisely in relation to the colors to let themselves be...
not only in relation to the flower, but in relation to,
even though there wouldn't be a flower on the card,
that there would be a set of colors spread out, and the name of the flower behind, for example,
it would be helpful, it would be easier for the being, because his body knows,
and will orient itself, as in kinesthesia, you see, will orient itself directly
towards the color that suits him with the name written behind.
- Okay.
And I'm going to invite you, Aude-Mariala, to continue exploring
on this side, in relation to, there is an elixir called Rescue,
the Rescue remedy.
Well, there are plenty, there are 38 Bach flowers,
and then a few more today that were created,
and I know that I advise them quite easily to children,
and besides, often the children are the parents, the mothers,
who will be able to give with this intention of the heart, as you say,
and it works, from what I've seen, quite well on children's emotions.
Can you observe what is going on?
Can you really observe what happens, have a precise example of a child who takes, who receives these Bach flowers?
- In fact, the child is easier than the adult.
- It confirms all that.
- Yes, he has an emotional body... it shows me the child like a bird,
like a bird can die suddenly
if he gets a shock, his soul is not attached to his body.
The mental body doesn't have much room, you see,
and so the bird can fly away, I mean its soul can fly away and leave its body easily.
And the child, it shows me a parallel with that,
that is to say that his mental body has not, until a certain age, grown too much,
and therefore, he will assimilate more with his emotional body.
It will directly affect the emotional body.
- Okay, very good. Yes, Sandrine.
- When Aude was talking, just before she said how could we increase
the vibrations of the industrial Bach flowers,
before she talked about it, I actually saw the Flower of life
placed under the bottle or bottles if you have a box.
And then, what came to me to explore perhaps,
I saw the Bach flowers in a store,
and I saw them as a little bit, let's say,
seeing the negative vibrations around them,
and as if they were a little bit...
that they captured them, that they were a little bit...
It may be that it lowers their vibration even more to feel that.
And maybe it is necessary to put a special attention
to purify the bottles that we buy.
- Yes, to purify them, to increase their vibration,
either with the Flower of life,
by putting them in a Tibetan bowl, whatever,
a scallop shell, the idea is to become aware that it is important
to increase the vibration of the Bach flowers which are nowadays industrial.
- As if they were receptive to external vibrations.

- Alors, bonjour, Marie-Lituvina, Sandrine, Aude-Mariala.
Vous êtes donc toutes les trois dans un état d'hypnose.
On a fait un petit check pour s'assurer que tout allait bien pour nous quatre.
Et aujourd'hui, je vais vous inviter à faire une petite enquête sur les fleurs de Bach.
Alors, lorsque je vous parle de fleurs de Bach, déjà,
qu'est-ce que vous recevez comme information ?
Qu'est-ce que cela vous procure ?
Qu'est-ce que vous ressentez ? Qu'est-ce que vous voyez ?
Et prenez le temps d'accueillir.
- J'ai eu le mot guérison et apaisement aussi, et c'est devenu plus clair, enfin, c'était plus lumineux.
- D'accord.
Très bien. Est-ce que tu peux continuer d'explorer justement cette guérison ?
Comment est-ce qu'elle se passe avec les fleurs de Bach ?
Je te laisse explorer de ce côté-là, Marie. Tu veux bien ?
- Oui, Aude.
- Je rigole parce que j'ai entendu "les fleurs de Pâques".
Et je me suis dit, mais alors "les fleurs de Pâques", je ne connais pas.
Alors je suis allée sur "les fleurs de Pâques".
Et là, quand tu viens de verbaliser, j'ai entendu les fleurs de Bach.
Alors, c'est les fleurs du docteur Bach, c'est vrai.
- D'accord.
- (Sandrine) Alors moi, je ne suis pas totalement neutre parce que je connais beaucoup les fleurs de Bach, je les utilise.
Donc, déjà, j'avais le mot quintessence qui m'est venu et je voyais autour des flacons.
Je voyais vraiment beaucoup de lumière, en fait, autour des flacons qui contiennent des fleurs de Bach.
- D'accord. Alors, Sandrine, c'est très bien. Je vais te laisser continuer d'explorer justement cette lumière,
cette énergie que tu peux observer autour des flacons, des fleurs de Bach et aller chercher les informations de ce côté-là.
Et Aude-Mariala, maintenant que tu as relié avec les fleurs du docteur Bach, les élexires floraux et pas nos petites fleurs de Pâques (rires).
- Je voyais différentes fleurs dans différents espaces dans différentes terres, différentes cultures, je vois des différentes couleurs à nouveau.
Et ça m'a montré un avant et un après aussi. Et quand j'observe l'avant et après, ça me montre que la façon dont sont cultivées les fleurs d'aujourd'hui
ne correspond pas à la façon dont c'était cultivé avant. Et ça me montre aussi comme une différence de, tu parlais de quintessence, Sandrine,
une différence de procédé pour arriver à une finesse dans la transformation aux fleurs de Bach d'aujourd'hui, dans l'alcool, dans tout ça.
C'est comme si aujourd'hui, ça s'était amoindris, ça me montre. Je vais mettre le mot "le pouvoir" de ces élexires, des fleurs.
Ca c'est amoindris de par la culture et de par le procédé pour arriver à...
Il y a tout en fait. Il y a comme si tout avait changé avant, après. Avant, je perçois comme si c'était plus petit, mais en même temps, c'était fort.
Il y avait de l'amour, il y avait un côté plus familial, j'entends aussi. Et maintenant, je perçois que c'est industrialisé.
Il y a quelque chose qui manque, qui a été aspiré en fait. Et je sens comme un vide dans cette transformation,
qu'il manque quelque chose pour arriver à quelque chose d'optimal.
- Très bien, je vais te laisser continuer d'observer justement Aude-Mariala de ce côté-là, parce qu'à l'origine, il me semble que dans l'idée du Dr. Bach, c'était justement d'observer dans notre environnement les différentes fleurs, de ressentir ces essences.
C'était un médecin très hypersensible. Et d'utiliser les fleurs, les essences qui étaient dans notre environnement, qu'on allait pouvoir cueillir et utiliser ces essences pour en faire des plantes de guérison.
Donc il y avait en effet quelque chose que tu ressens en effet entre peut-être ce qui était fait à l'époque avec des fleurs sauvages, et ce qui est fait aujourd'hui, c'est peut-être en effet pas la même vibration.
- Oui, il y a le mot familial, tu vois, qui apparaît et qui n'est pas là aujourd'hui. Et peut-être que c'est ce que tu verbalises. J'essaye d'observer pendant que les autres...
- OK, je vais te laisser continuer d'observer de ce côté-là.
Marie-Lituvina, est-ce que tu as eu d'autres informations ?
- J'ai plusieurs informations, mais pareil, j'essaye de rester neutre et comme d'apprendre de nouvelles choses.
Je connais aussi les fleurs de Bach et j'ai eu l'occasion d'en prendre et ça m'a beaucoup aidé. Là, quand je dis ça, tout de suite, ça me vient que ça a été quelque chose qui m'a accompagné dans ma guérison, mais ça a fait toute la guérison, bien sûr.
Ça me dit, ça reste comme un accessoire, ça reste un soutien, en fait. Un soutien dans le chemin de guérison, donc que ce soit telle émotion ou telle chose qu'on essaye de guérir.
C'est comme un accompagnement, un soutien.
- Et ce soutien dans ce processus de guérison, est-ce que tu peux demander, aller chercher des informations un peu plus précises, parce que chaque élixir, chaque plante, a une puissance en fonction de nos différentes émotions, elles agissent sur nos différentes émotions. Est-ce que tu peux tenter d'obtenir cette information par rapport à l'action des plantes ?
Est-ce que c'est vraiment quelque chose d'énergétique et que je vous laisse observer. Oui, Aude-Mariala.
- Quand je demande la vibration des fleurs d'aujourd'hui et les élixirs qui sont préparés, en fait, le résultat final, ça me met que quand on utilise les fleurs de Bach aujourd'hui, c'est 30% de ce que c'était avant. Il manque vraiment, il n'y a que de 30% des 100% d'avant.
- Ok
- Dans l'énergie.
- Est-ce que tu veux bien, Aude-Mariala, observer une personne qui fabrique elle-même ses fleurs de Bach aujourd'hui, qui va ccueillir, ramasser ces petites plantations ?
- Là, c'est totalement différent, en fait. Déjà, le mot fleur de Bach ne va plus coller, mais la fabrication en elle-même de l'élixir, lui, il est optimal, tu vois.
Ça me dit, en tout cas, si je reste sur les fleurs de Bach, ça me dit que c'est devenu presque obsolète dans l'utilisation. Ça veut pas dire que ça n'a pas d'effet, mais ça n'a plus le même effet qu'avant.
Et ça montre un être qui va prendre des fleurs de Bach qu'il n'a pas fabriqué lui-même, on va dire ça comme ça.
C'est un soutien, comme disait Marie-Lituvina, c'est une grande aide, mais ça dépend de comment est son corps, ça dépend de son alimentation, ça dépend de plein de critères aussi, de son attention aussi.
S'il prend une fleur de Bach et s'il prend, à contrario, un propre l'élixir de sa création, sa création va l'aider, c'est son énergie.
C'est les fleurs de son terrain, les fleurs de là où il a posé ses pieds, les fleurs où il a aimé cueillir la plante. Et du coup, il y a comme une synergie dans l'être qui se met en place au fur et à mesure.
Il y a toutes les étapes que l'être se réapproprie et en même temps il transmute, en même temps, il montre sa vibration en même temps qui prépare sa préparation ou son élixir et dans les fleurs de Bach commerciales, on va dire.
Il n'y a plus ça en fait.
- Oui, il n'y a plus l'intention du cueilleur, ces vibrations lors de la réalisation de ces fleurs.
- Oui, je vois vraiment des étendues de fleurs diverses de différents terrains et que le but final reste le même, mais il n'y a plus l'attention non plus, il n'y a plus le regard porté.
Je vois même que le vent ne chante même plus dans les fleurs comme avant, c'est étrange à dire, mais c'est un concentré de la même plante alors qu'avant, c'est des fleurs qui sont éparpillées et on va en prendre et on va goûter à une énergie d'un terroir par exemple, et là ça n'est pas présent.
- D'accord.
Je te laisse continuer d'explorer justement ce rayonnement énergétique et si tu veux bien observer si l'intention qu'une personne peut mettre en prenant ces fleurs de Bach et en étant peut-être dans cette intention de redynamiser la fleur, est-ce que ça augmente ?
Je te laisse observer, Aude-Mariala, et voir si tu as d'autres informations. Marie-Lituvina, tu as autre chose de ton côté ?
- Oui, en fait, par rapport à ce que je disais Aude, c'est comme si il fallait en produire beaucoup et du coup, ça dénature certaines essences en fait.
C'est comme si, oui, c'est ça, c'est qu'en fait, ça me parle de production en masse en fait et que du coup, ça enlève le côté naturel en fait.
Et par rapport à ce que tu me demandais tout à l'heure, sur comment ça agit au niveau des émotions, c'est comme si chaque plante, en tout cas, celle qui font partie des fleurs de Bach,
ça me revient sur le vituel en fait, comme si voir cette plante déjà, soignait cette émotion, juste de la voir visuellement et c'est comme si on avait tous une connaissance des plantes mais comme inconsciente en fait.
Et que lorsqu'on ingère les essences florales des fleurs de Bach, c'est comme si ça nous rappelait quelque chose et que ça nous mettait du beaume au cœur.
C'est comme si ça soignait de cette façon-là, en tout cas, ça apaisait de cette façon-là. J'ai plus ce mot apaisé qui vient.
- Et justement, le Dr. Bach a classé ces fleurs en fonction de nos différentes émotions et pour certaines personnes, on peut choisir les fleurs simplement en visualisant cette fleur.
C'est-à-dire qu'on pourrait poser des cartes avec les différentes fleurs du Dr. Bach et se laisser attirer et comme on peut être attiré par la pierre qui nous convient. Là, on va être attiré par la plante qui est juste pour nous.
Je te laisse observer Marie-Lituvina, une personne qui va, avec son mental, choisir la fleur de Bach qui apparemment est adaptée pour ses émotions qu'elle veut apaiser et celle qui se laisser guider par son cœur et aller vers la plante qui l'attir.
Est-ce que ça change quelque chose ? Et Sandrine, oui, excuse-moi, Sandrine, à toi.
- Alors en fait, j'ai pris un flacon, enfin deux flacons même, et quand en haut de parler par rapport à la fabrication et de la personne qui va fabriquer elle-même ses fleurs de Bach, je voyais ce flacon vraiment beaucoup plus lumineux, irradiant,
avec même le mot « amour » qu'il a mis dans sa fabrication qu'il a faite. Et l'autre flacon beaucoup moins lumineux, c'était une lumière mais collée vraiment au flacon et plutôt terne.
Et je voyais d'ailleurs ces champs que vous parliez, et vraiment il n'y a pas l'intention et l'amour qu'on pourrait ressentir du coup dans cette fabrication, c'est de l'intensif.
Donc il n'y a pas l'intention et l'attention aussi aux plantes.
- Oui, j'ai une amie qui récolte de façon, on va dire, plus traditionnelle pour elle, ça consommation personnelle, elle les récolte au petit matin avec la rosée, elle laisse infuser au soleil.
Et on peut en effet tout à fait imaginer que la vibration est complètement différente qu'une récolte industrielle quoi.
- Oui Sandrine.
- Et par rapport au fait de prendre la fleur dont tu parlais de tout ce que vit la personne aussi à côté, de son mode de vie, tout ça,
j'avais aussi, quelle est l'intention aussi, qu'est-ce qu'elle pense aussi la personne quand elle va prendre cette fleur aussi, ça joue aussi en fait.
- Oui, qu'est-ce qu'elle demande aussi à cette fleur, qu'elle est son intention l'accompagnant pour l'aider à apaiser ou à libérer certaines émotions.
- Oui, Aude-Mariala.
- Oui, par rapport à la vibration énergétique d'un elexir de Bach industrialisé, je vais dire,
il y a possibilité de remonter sa fréquence, mais ça ne matche pas à 100%.
Il manque toujours le cœur, il manque, oui.
Et par contre, ce qui peut quand même aider, même si ça ne marche pas à 100%,
si l'énergie ne monte pas à 100%, je vois comme des ondes de forme, de poser le flacon sur des ondes de forme oui.
Je vois quelque chose de plat comme la fleur de vie, tu vois, et je vois aussi la coquille Saint-Jacques, de poser dedans.
Et avant, je percevais aussi comme le fait de remuer le flacon.
- Le secouer un peu pour redynamiser.
- Oui, redynamiser.
Et puis après, quand j'ai regardé un être qui consomme, qui l'ingère avec intention,
ça m'a mis que tous ne sont pas capables de poser l'intention encore,
parce que ça dépend de l'état de la personne.
Parfois, ils vont prendre une fleur de Bach en urgence, par exemple,
ils sont dans un état où le corps mental prend le dessus,
et donc ils n'arrivent pas à se poser dans le cœur et à formuler l'intention du cœur,
et ça reste mentalisé et ça ne descend pas dans le cœur, en fait.
Donc ça demande du temps, et ça me montre que si la personne en a besoin pour elle,
et qu'elle n'arrive pas parce qu'elle est dans un état émotionnel trop,
où elle est dissociée, où elle est brisée.
- Un choc émotionnel important
- Voilà, c'est ça, et bien de demander à un autre être qui lui n'a pas vécu ce choc pour que lui pose vraiment
cette intention et attention, comme le disait Sandrine,
de cœur et de mettre sa lumière dans cet élixir.
Et quand tu as demandé à Marie-Lituvina par rapport à la couleur,
pardon, je ne sais plus exactement ce que tu lui as demandé, mais...
- A la guérison peut-être ?
- Non, les visuels des cartes.
- Ah oui, les cartes.
Je percevais que c'était justement par rapport aux couleurs de se laisser,
pas que par rapport à la fleur, mais par rapport,
même s'il n'y aurait pas une fleur sur la carte,
qu'il y aurait un jeu de couleurs étalés, et le nom de la fleur derrière, par exemple,
ça serait aidant, ça serait plus facile pour l'être, parce que son corps sait,
et va s'orienter, comme en kinesthésie, tu vois, va s'orienter directement
vers la couleur qui lui convient avec le nom écrit à l'arrière.
- D'accord.
Et justement, je vais t'inviter, Aude-Mariala, à continuer d'explorer
de ce côté-là, par rapport, il y a un élixir qui s'appelle Rescue,
le remède de secours.
Bon, il y en a plein, il y a 38 fleurs de Bach,
et puis encore un peu plus aujourd'hui qui ont été créées,
et je sais que je les conseille assez facilement aux enfants,
et d'ailleurs souvent les enfants, ce sont les parents, les mamans,
qui vont pouvoir donner avec cette intention du cœur, comme tu dis,
et ça fonctionne de ce que j'ai pu constater, assez bien sur les émotions des enfants.
Est-ce que tu peux justement observer qu'est-ce qui se passe,
vraiment, avoir un exemple précis d'un enfant qui prend, qui reçoit ces fleurs de Bach ?
- En fait, l'enfant, c'est le plus facile que l'adulte justement.
- Ça confirme tout ça, quoi.
- Oui, il a un corps émotionnel... ça me montre l'enfant comme un oiseau,
comme l'oiseau peut mourir d'un coup
s'il reçoit un choc, son âme n'est pas attachée à son corps.
Le corps mental n'a pas beaucoup de place, tu vois,
et donc l'oiseau peut s'envoler, enfin son âme peut s'envoler et laisser son corps facilement.
Et l'enfant, ça me montre un parallèle avec ça,
c'est-à-dire que son corps mental n'a pas jusqu'à un certain âge pris trop d'ampleur,
et donc du coup, il va assimiler davantage avec son corps émotionnel.
Ça va toucher directement le corps émotionnel.
- D'accord, très bien. Oui, Sandrine.
- Quand Aude parlait, juste avant qu'elle dise comment est-ce qu'on pouvait augmenter
les vibrations des fleurs de Bach industrielles,
avant qu'elle en parle, j'ai vraiment vu la fleur de vie justement,
placer sous le ou les flacons si on a un coffret.
Et alors, ce qui m'est venu à explorer peut-être,
je voyais les fleurs de Bach dans un magasin,
et je les voyais comme un petit peu, on va dire,
en voyant autour les vibrations un peu négatives autour,
et comme si elles étaient un petit peu...
qu'elles les captaient, qu'elles étaient un petit peu,
ça peut-être fait baiser encore plus leur vibration de ressentir ça.
Et peut-être qu'il faudrait justement mettre une attention
de purifier les flacons qu'on achète.
- Oui, de les purifier, d'augmenter leur vibration,
que ce soit avec la fleur de vie,
en les mettant dans un bol tibétain, peu importe,
une coquille Saint-Jacques, l'idée c'est de prendre conscience qu'il est important
d'augmenter la vibration des fleurs de Bach qui sont aujourd'hui industrielles.
- Comme si elles étaient réceptives aux vibrations extérieures voilà.

Here is the transcription/translation of the second regression out of three about the Turkish earthquake. Regression done by the Grifasi team on the 14 February 2023.

Very good operator (Nora Jemai) and telepath (Jessica). The regression go on sensitive points. French part bellow. Enjoy.

- Hello Jessica
- Hello Nora, hello Tony. How are you?
- Fine, yes thank you, fine, fine. So anyway, so we're here today with a new investigation protocol, number 174.
As usual, can you confirm that you don't know the subject?
- I'm confirming.
- Right, same as always, so this protocol is made up of a fixed part and a free part.
And the free part will depend on the answers you give me to the questions in the fixed part.
And as usual, this protocol is done by several pairs all over the world, in other languages, etc...
Well, now that we've done that, can we go?
- Let's go.
- Come on, you're settling in properly.

(induction...)

- I count from one to three and on my 3 you regress to the night of 5-6 February 2023 when the earthquake occurred in Turkey and Syria and observe the subsoil in the area of the epicentre: 1,2 and 3
- From the etheric point of view, in this place, there are beings who, that is...
- Who what?
- Who are watching.
- What are they like? Describe them to me.
- There's human DNA.
- Yeah, what else?
- Reptilian DNA.
- Yes
- They're looking both up and down.
- What are they looking at up there? They are looking at what at upstairs?
- The consequences it will have on earth.
- And why are they looking up for that?
- Because it's like an aftershock.
- Okay. Do you see it, this replica?
- I see it.
- What can you tell me about it?
- That it was effective. It was the same thing.
- OK, fine. When you say effective?
- It opened up loopholes.
- Okay, okay, okay.
- It was something that happened at that time. It collected. It really does feel like a place,
it's like a rift that took energy from the earth, from the earth. From the matter to put it in the ether.
- Right. And when you say "it opened rifts, it collected". What is that?
- A project, a technology, it's an earthquake created.
- Okay, okay, okay, okay. For you, it's artificial?
- Yes. It was created.
- Okay, okay, okay. All right, good. And from a, shall we say, physical and metaphysical point of view?
- Yes.
- What do you see in terms of, at this point, the energies?
- The same. It collected.
- In matter?
- Yes, in matter.
- Yes.
- It's an energy rift that collects in matter and brings it into the ether.
- Right. Right. Right. Do you see anything else?
- No, I don't.
- All right, good. Shall we move on to the next question?
- Yes.
- What is the esoteric cause of the earthquake in Turkey and Syria on February 5 and 6, 2023?
- Energy collected. The cause you want?
- Yes.
- I see this technology that defines a segment, a segment of plates you know. Plates that are easily very, very sensitive,
and they take a segment and they activate, there's vibrations that are put on that segment.
- How do they do that?
- It works collaboratively from the ether and between... the ether and matter.
- And how does it get from this dimension to the next?
- Frequencies. It's a machine that makes frequencies.
- Where is it?
- On Earth. The segment is predefined from the ether, because you don't see things the same way from the ether.
- How do they make that for us, in matter, it materialize?
- Because the technology that sends the vibrations is in matter.
- Right. And in matter...
- It works with... I see that there are satellites and there are like layers, places where there is metal,
and that the satellites, they send the frequencies into these plates, these points of metal that are everywhere.
- Okay, very good.
- So it's in the metal that it's... it's got the information and I see like this.
- Okay. And this is in the ground, right?
- Yes.
- All right, okay. You send more of the...
- It's like it uses iron.
- You know, all the little materials, you know. Like it can have with us, with the iron in our body.
- Right.
- OK, very good. Do you see anything else, esoterically?
- No, but apart from really this link between the two. Between ether and matter.
- You see the connection, right?
- Yes, I do.
- Okay, very good. There's only one link?
- The link is the project. That is the project there for earthquakes. Like a file.
- Okay, fine. Very good. OK. Well, shall we move on to the next question?
- Yes.
- So, do you see any information about earthquakes that have not been reported by official sources?
- Yes, I do.
- So, what information has not been disclosed and why?
- The psychology, the emotional and psychological state of the people who were around. And there are some who felt vamped.
I see... how... Like balls, vessels. Things of different sizes coming out of this energy rift.
During the quake, there are videos, people who filmed it. We must not show them.
- They filmed these balls?
- Yes, they did.
- Yes, they did. Anything else?
- Yes, I see military trucks. A military deployment a few days before the earthquake.
- Okay, okay, okay, okay. Anything else?
- No, there is not.
- Why was the emotional and psychological state hidden?
- So that people wouldn't wonder
- What emotions needed to be covered up? Because an earthquake is traumatic.
- Yes, but they took all that. All emotions create fear.
- Right, right.
- It created fear and all that, it rushed into the breach when there was the earthquake and the fault opened.
- Okay. Was the fault visible? Was the rift visible?
- For some, yes. For the psychics, it's those who have a slightly open psychic channel. The half-telepaths.
Animals, I see dogs. Dogs that tried to keep their humans away from those places.
Because they saw the rift forming, they felt it, they knew it.
- Okay, very good. Do you see anything else as undisclosed information?
- It's a detail, but for the animals, the change in behaviour in the days before.
- Due to what?
- From the messages, you know, the frequencies with the satellites. Because the military were also bringing back, you know, these plates, these sort of...
metal things, and they also brought cubes, I see cubes, which also allow you to recover
the emotional frequencies into the material. To make it, you know, like a generator, like with free energy, what we call free energy, but with the emotions.
- Okay, very good. Why did they come a little bit before these military people?
- So they could install whatever they had to install.
- Okay, good. All right, good. Do you see anything else?
- No, I don't see anything else.
- I'll move on to the next question. OK. What happens etherically to the earthquake victims?
- They fall. She... I see them being... I see them retrieving. There's... how...
I see that for some, there is a fight between the interfering systems. For some, the fear was so great that, you know, in the ether, the consciousness fell.
It was vibrating, in fact, like it was vibrating and falling like the tremor. And that... how...
There's an interfering system grafted on to that project and that some people were retrieved because they were stunned.
And that they pledged their allegiance, let's say, to another entity. And for those who didn't fall into it, for many, it allowed their own interfering system to have a stronger hold.
- Okay. Very good. One other thing? Did any of them fall through the cracks?
- I see two.
- Two of them?
- Yes, two for whom it had the opposite effect, like a slap in the face that woke them up.
- Right, right.
- And to expel the interferers. But for the most part, it was as if they all passed through a tunnel at some point
into a tunnel that retrieved information and emotions. The emotions of the moment before everyone does, you know, continue on whatever path they're on.
- Right.
- Energy retrievals, always.
- Right. Is there a particular plan for all these consciousnesses? For the ones they were able to retrieve?
- Yes, there is.
- I'm listening.
- You know, the fact that it vibrates, like the plates, it's the fact that everything vibrates to create...
It created this vibration, this separation. To try to create as quickly as possible consciousnesses that are beginning to split up and then to incarnate them so that this splitting...
To try to put this splitting in the next incarnations. Try to create split babies.
Because their consciousness is split.
- Okay, okay, okay, okay. All right. That's one theory.
- It's a theory.
- It's a test. Okay.
- And if you move, so to speak, in relation to this on the timeline, these newly split consciousnesses,
when they incarnate, what does that do?
- If the babies, how..., undergo certain abuses, the splitting will be much more effective.
- Right.
- It will be much more permanent. And if not, the human body, no, it regenerates right away.
That splitting information will be processed.
- Right. So the child won't have anything.
- So the child will have nothing in the mind. Subconsciously it will process the information.
- All right. All right. So leave it behind, come back. Now. There you go.
- There's also...
- Tell me.
- How do you... But it's not about.... It's not about the question.
- Say it anyway!
- So, it goes with the plan, in a larger plan. It fits in with the Ukraine-Russia illusion.
- What is the relationship?
- To try to create poles, you know, for us... how to... create fear. Create fear that there are allied poles.
To create a natural disaster so that the allies show up officially and on the other side, that Ukraine can show
its allies as well. And potentially, depending on the reactions of the people,
how the people, the different peoples, the people in general, you know, the slaves of the world react.
See if we officially start a third world war, but then it will be global, really global.
- Okay, okay, okay, okay. It's not decided yet?
- Everything can still change.
- Okay. Somewhere yes, somewhere no.
- Somewhere yes, somewhere no.
- Okay, okay, okay. All right, good. Okay, thank you for that information. All right. How are you feeling?
- I feel good.
- All right, good. All right, good. Shall we move on to the next question?
- Yes.
- Very good. Observe from an energetic point of view, the planet Earth, following this catastrophe, and tell me what you perceive.
- I perceive, as I told you, that it was being sucked up.
- Yes.
- Well, I perceive that if you take the Earth from the other side, that really at that moment it's almost untouched,
you know, it's like a colour gradient if you like. That it attracted, you know, all over the Earth everywhere,
that it attracted, that the rift attracted a lot of energy.
- Right.
- There was a shift, kind of like an energy shift.
- Okay.
- There were emotions as if all of a sudden everyone was looking at that place.
A shift of intention, everything.
- Understood. What is the different energy you are picking up towards that kind of hole there?
- Fear, lots and lots of fear.
Anger, misunderstanding, hatred, something... a feeling of... like a fierce joy,
but very negative, of revenge. As if some people were saying that this is good for them.
In fact, only negative, a lot of despair, only things that could be called us of...
frequencies that are involutive for us.
- Understood. And the fact that all these involutive frequencies, as you would say, have passed through, let's say the Earth, what has it done to humans in general?
- It concentrates around us, it concentrates around Europe you know. It spread a little bit, it spread everywhere.
All these emotions, therefore, they are not diluted.
- Okay
- (inaudible) on us.
- And when you look at it from a broader perspective, let's say, humans as a group.
What has it generated, shall we say, for everyone?
- In fact, it really, like at one point, creates a vacuum.
As I was saying, vampirisation, I gave you the image of a colour gradient. Because it's like at a certain point,
it's really like a vampirisation. But as you know, it's like if you're pulled, it drains you, but you catch the wave of others.
What comes, like the sun's path, and then you fill yourself up every time, despite everything,
with the despair of all these things, of others. It makes you tired.
- I understand. Are there some, let's say, human beings who have been more affected than others? And why?
- Yes. The interfering system, which was wide open, you know, there are many interferers who took advantage of it.
There's the C injections, the C injections, that played a role too. Because it really, the programming,
it also reacts to this kind of thing. It's really a program. And the program was activated.
- Understood. It's a whole set of factors.
- Everything is connected, everything, absolutely, which makes something, it's connected to something else.
To have, supposedly, people vaccinated, to make them... well, it's to put receptors in all the emotions of the people.
And as a result, these receptors can be linked to everything they do, everything they trigger afterwards.
- Understood.
- I really see hate starting to spread.
- At what point?
- From that moment on. There's like a preparation of, you know, it's like a volcano.
You know, like retrieving all these emotions, like it's to expel them afterwards. It's not to fuel a vessel or anything.
It's really like afterwards they want to condense it to eject it, to really blow it up on earth.
- Is it stored?
- Yes, it's stored.
- It's really like a volcano.
- Right.
- It's actually, you know...
- Yeah, all right. Great, great. Do you see anything else?
- No, I'm not seeing anything else.
- Okay. Then I'll move on to the next question. How is this event perceived and processed by the collective consciousness?
- Like... the collective consciousness, I see it as quite asleep, but it's... as if it were...
I see it as a field of slaves who are on their knees and who know that the whip will fall anyway.
And like the collective consciousness, it's waiting for it to pass, it's bending its back to, you know, because it knows that something is going to fall on it.
- Okay.
- All right, well, how does it affect us? How does it affect us?
- It prepares us every time for what they're gonna... whatever they give us, if they decide to go to war,
to start a real armed war, with big restrictions, all that, we'll be ready to accept whatever they do.
And if they decide on the contrary, to bring down like a miracle, something of, you know, well it will do us the complete opposite of "They saved us".
It's win-win for them and lose-lose for us.
- At this point in time, can you give me a percentage, shall we say, of probability for the war or for this sort of saving miracle that they're going to give us?
- 56% (inaudible - against?) the war. It's not yet totally defined, I see.
- I understand. How come?
- There are pawns that want to move independently, programs, humans that are starting to...
In the pawns that they have placed, in the policies, all that, there are some that start to... that need to be reprogrammed.
- How come they get loose like that? That there are free electrons like that?
- It's due to the human, to what the human is. It's genetic. This thirst for power, too many drugs, too many rituals, too many dissociations.
There's not enough compensation from the other, you know. There's not enough, the program takes up too much space and it starts to want to act on its own.
It's like the program starts to have really developed, its consciousness takes up too much space.
It wants to crush the other one, the human who was born in the first place, the first alter, the original personality.
- Understood. OK, very good. Do you see anything else in relation to the collective consciousness? First of all, do you see one?
- No, not one. I see, as I told you, only species of humans huddled together "like this".
- Understood. All right, good. Okay, do you see anything else?
- No, I don't see anything else.
- OKAY.
- So, another question. Now look at the international geopolitical balances before the earthquake disaster. And those that will be created.
On my three. One, two and three.
- Yes. That's what I was telling you before. That's a real rift. How... Turkey... I see information, a control of...
start to distill through the media, social networks, that Europe never wanted them. Whereas you see that we asked,
we wanted to be part of the European Union. We were among the first. We've been asking for 50 years and they refuse us, they don't like us.
And you see, a schism.
Really, I see on one side, Russia, Turkey, Syria.
I see that it will take away the Arab countries and a large part of Africa.
China, of course, very strongly, China.
And on the other hand, it's all done on purpose, it's voluntary to... to try to... Europe must be crushed.
- Understood.
- Well, Europe, the European Union, Europe. The United States, the United States that's going to try to put pressure.
You know, trying to get down, pressuring countries in Latin America to follow them.
But only, there are some who will follow the other axis.
- Yes.
- What I see, the axis...
The other axis, the axis that brings together Turkey, Russia, all that. I see it as much more imposing than the one that includes France.
I see us being cornered from everywhere, I see us being ejected from everywhere.
I really see the possibility that we will be really isolated, that everyone will turn against us, including the United States in the long run.
Because there's the word "traitors".
- But isn't all this already planned?
- Yes, but everything can always change.
- Understood, anyway.
- Everything can still change.
- Understood.
- In any sense, everything can change.
- So, let's do a little thing. As you say you see two axes, one more important than the other, in the future.
If you move on the timeline and you take the possibility,
that this famous axis, which is more oriental, Russia, etc., will become more important. What does this mean for us?
- I don't know.
- Why is that?
- I don't know, I can't see.
- Can't you see at all?
- No, this question, I don't see. It's very hostile. It's very cold, I can't see.
- Well, come back, hop! Hop, come back. Nothing happened. Hup.
We cancel and my screen goes down. Hup. Let's cancel that action.
- No problem.
- Good, perfect. All right, then, let's leave it there. All right, fine.
- Either way, whoever it is, I don't see it.
- Okay. We could, but we won't. We're not going to go any further. At this point, it's still just an investigation.
- OK. All right, then. So, I finished the fixed part. I have one or two questions.
I have one or two questions in the free section.
First of all, what we're going to do is we're going to send this information, actually, etherically, we're going to disseminate this information to the victims and the survivors.
On the count of three. One, two and three. We disseminate all this information to whoever wants to take it.
Do you see any disembodied people out there connected to this event?
-Yes, I do.
- Good. Okay. So what we're gonna do is... yeah, tell me what you see.
- There is a lot of suffering.
Disembodied people, you know, who had stayed, who themselves were in those vibrations,
in those frequencies, who were also sucked in, who are like in this volcano tank.
And I see their faces twisted, really, but completely twisted by the pain.
- What we're going to do is to share the information with them as well. And we will, if they wish, make sure that they go through this phase,
via a personal portal that corresponds to them. Distribute the information, show them.
If they want to, they can leave, those who don't want to, it's their choice. OK?
- It's done.
- Very good. And then, to all those who survive, to take advantage of this very survival, even survival, survival, both say.
And that's it. So, we broadcast all that.
- It's done.
- Perfect. And I can move on to the free part.
You were telling me that there was an earthquake project.
- Yes, there is.
- Do you see it?
- Yes, I do.
- Is it a file that contains a lot of information for the future on our timeline?
- Yes, yes, it contains a lot of information.
- Understood. Is that a big part of this project?
Natural disasters in general, but we're talking about earthquakes here so...
- Just earthquake: significant no. Consequential, but not important, not major.
- Understood.
- Natural disasters, yes.
- Understood.
- It's part of the fear. That's part of the fear. Again to be able to release you know, take and release things.
- Is this remotely related to global warming? I mean, to the global warming theory?
- I don't see any global warming there.
- Yes, yes. But I didn't ask my question properly, I'm sorry. Let's say the "global warming" project.
- Understood.
- Is it linked to these natural disasters that are linked to fear, what does that generate?
- It's all connected, it's control. It's just the word "control".
- Understood. All right.
- All this, I see, it's really greys (grids?), greys (grids?) that they put in our heads.
- Understood. Very good. You were also talking to me earlier about cubes that retrieve frequencies and emotions.
Can you describe these cubes to me?
- It's transportable. It's transportable, there are bigger ones, smaller ones, but it's transportable with bare hands.
And it's the same as... it's really the same as mini volcanoes. But it can be used personally.
It can be used to feed yourself from that.
- Is it human technology or exogenous?
- Exogenous, etheric.
- Given to us by whom?
- By the reptilians.
- Always the same. OK, OK, OK. All right, that was just for the record. Turkey...
- I've got... sorry, it's a material that looks like the one that goes around at the Mecca.
- The cube?
- The Muslims are circling it.
- It looks like this.
- Okay.
- Is it black?
- Yes, it's black.
- OK. I can't remember the name.
- No, but it's the same. This cube also retrieves when they turn around, it retrieves everything.

Translator's note:
Ka‘aba
The Kaaba

- Understood. Turkey is a place of very important remains for the history of humanity.
- Yes, so everything must be destroyed.
- My question is, does it have anything to do with everything that is still there?
- Yes, we must try to destroy everything. We start a war or something, we have to destroy everything.
Göbekli Tepe. Çatalhöyük. We have to destroy everything.
- Is that part of the plan?
- Destroy everything or impose, you know. Try to overthrow, impose these centres.
Use as an argument, you know, this very longevity, to try to establish a superiority by seniority. Do you understand?
- Yes, I understand.
- To show that it all started with them, so that what they say will be right.
- I'm sorry, I was cut off.
- At what point?
- In the whole sentence. You said it started with them.
- That's it, to show that since it started with them, that they can impose their ideas, their beliefs,
whatever they are, even new beliefs, because as it comes from them, as it's old,
you see, they must have the truth.
- Understood. That's fine. So it's not insignificant, if it's in that place.
- No, it's not insignificant.
- OK. And last question for me. Is there any connection with the HAARP project?
- No, there isn't.
- No?
- The first answer I get is that it's... HAARP is a smoke screen.
HAARP is... Look at HAARP and don't see what's going on next door. Because what's going on next door is much more effective.
- And what's going on next door?
- It's something different. It's much simpler. It's much more effective. It's really by satellites.
It's directly through the satellites. And what we're going to put into the earth, we have to... It resonates.
It's sensors that communicate with each other. We send information. These plates, as I said at the beginning, of metal.
This metal that we place in little balls or plates, it's not very big, but we place them in places.
And we can... We can do it through the underground. Through the underground life. What's underneath.
- Right. Understood.
- One floor below ours.
- So what does HAARP do?
- It gets the conspiracy theorists talking. I mean, the ones who want to see the conspiracists.
It's a way to get people talking, to divert attention. It created things too. It created...
HAARP actually created things. Distracting, you know, but HAARP is more about climate control.
- Right, understand. OKAY.
- It's a front. Everything that's... all the real heavyweight programs, you know, that aren't...
HAARP is in service of the plan for humans and there are programs that are not in service of the plan,
which are the plan, you see. And we don't know about these programmes.
Well, all the programmes we know, we know them because they want us to know them.
- Yes. In fact, we don't know these cubes, for example.
- No, we don't.
- But for everything, for all the mind control programs, there are others that we don't know.
They include the ether directly, other things we don't know. Officially, let's say.
- Understood. Are these... these consciousnesses that have been retrieved, are any of them already reincarnated?
- Yes.
- Understood. OK. All right, good. All right, good. Continue with the plan. OKAY.
- I can really see right away into some... into some pregnant women. So they're... not out of the womb yet,
but they're already in pregnant women.
- OK. OK. All right. All right, good. All right, good. We put out the "quiet" information. OKAY. It's working fine. So I'm gonna ask you
to disconnect yourself from all this. Now, close your eyes. Come back to your space, quietly. How's it going?
- I'm doing fine.
- What's your frequency?
- That's fine. Is that the ideal frequency for you?
- Yes, it is.
- OKAY. Well, listen. I'm gonna start the countdown, and then you're gonna come back in quietly.
- Yes.

(un-induction)

- How are you doing?
- I'm doing fine.
- How are you?
- I'm fine, I'm fine.
- OKAY, OKAY. Well, listen, that was really interesting.
- Yeah, it was.
- Eventually. At first I thought, well, there you go, I thought it was... hot topics like that...
It was like Elizabeth, it's fresh. For us. Because for them, on the other side, it's not the same,
but for us it's very fresh and I was afraid, I was afraid that the energies were still too...
You know too fresh, but when you have an excellent telepath, you don't have to worry, you're not fooled by...
You can be fooled by the, a collective consciousness and fall on fear, the thing, you know, but then,
it's true that these are subjects where you can quickly fall into the trap of being a crybaby, because it's emotionally charged.
- But in fact, on the other hand, I didn't feel any, because as I told you,
I really have this feeling that we don't care, actually. You know, in the collective mind,
Turkey is associated with Russia in any case, and so I have the impression that
I have the impression that we, at least in France, don't care at all, in fact.
There is no... "Ahhh, we're praying for Turkey" you see, so there was no...
- There were calls for donations, from all sides, but...
- There wasn't this emotional haro. I didn't feel it, anyway.
- OK, so that's going to get people interested... Yes, but it will make it less polluted, so that people will look for information.
So that's it. And then I asked you to go and see if there was a change of axis.
- Yes, I did.
- And you, you were really not well. I have my computer, it cut the light.
- Ah, oh.
- And then, when I was talking about HAARP, there were things, so, it's funny. But there you go, we know.
OK. If you have nothing more to say, neither do I. I thank you for everything. It was really interesting.
So I had a few questions. When I saw earthquake, Turkey, I thought, they want to cut stuff,
delete stuff, because we know that there is a lot of stuff on their soil.
So a lot of undiscovered stuff. So there you go.
So thank you very much. I wish you a good day. As usual, we thank
all those who will be watching. So, we encourage you to watch, to share,
to compare with others, to make your own opinions. It is very important.
It's important to remain free in your head and in your heart. That's it.
We don't all bring back the same things, but there you go. Take what speaks to you the most and don't hesitate to get information, to read, to compare sources.
It's only a complement of information and not absolute truths.
So, thank you all for your comments. Always the same, always kind.
We are happy to answer and exchange with you.
And so, I say to you to the next one.
- See you soon.
- Enjoy the show and see you soon. Thank you for your time.

- Bonjour Jessica
- Bonjour Nora, bonjour Tony. Ça va ?
- Bien, oui merci, ça va, ça va. Alors du coup, donc on est aujourd'hui là pour un nouveau protocole d'investigation,
le numéro 174. Comme d'habitude, tu me confirmes que tu ne connais pas le sujet ?
- Je confirme
- Bien, toujours pareil, donc ce protocole du coup constitué d'une partie fixe et d'une partie libre.
Et la partie libre va dépendre des réponses que tu me fournis aux questions de la partie fixe.
Et comme d'habitude, ce protocole est fait par plusieurs binômes partout dans le monde, dans d'autres langues, etc...
Voilà, maintenant qu'on a fait ça, on peut y aller ?
- On y va.
- Allez, tu t'installes comme il faut.

(induction...)

- Je compte de un à trois et à mon 3 régresse à la nuit du 5 au 6 février 2023 au moment où le tremblement de terre
s'est produit en Turquie et en Syrie et observe le sous-sol dans la zone de l'épicentre : 1,2 et 3
- Du point de vue éthérique, à cet endroit, il y a des êtres qui, voilà...
- Qui quoi ?
- Qui regarde.
- Ils sont comment ? Décris-les-moi.
- Il y a de l'ADN humain.
- Oui, quoi d'autre ?
- ADN reptilien
- Oui
- Ils regardent à la fois l'épicentre et à la fois vers le haut.
- Qu'est-ce qu'ils regardent en haut ? Ils regardent quoi en haut ?
- Les conséquences que ça aura sur terre.
- Et pourquoi ils regardent en haut pour ça ?
- Parce que c'est comme une réplique.
- D'accord. Tu la vois, toi, cette réplique ?
- Oui.
- Qu'est-ce que tu peux m'en dire ?
- Que ça a été efficace. Ça a été la même chose.
- D'accord. Quand tu dis efficace ?
- Ça a ouvert des failles.
- D'accord.
- C'est quelque chose qui est passé à ce moment-là. Ça a récupéré. Ça fait vraiment comme un endroit,
ça fait comme une faille qui récupérait l'énergie sur terre, de la Terre. Depuis la matière pour la mettre dans l'éther.
- D'accord. Et quand tu dis "ça a, ouvert des failles, ça a récupéré". C'est quoi ça ?
- Un projet, une technologie, c'est un tremblement de terre créé.
- D'accord. Pour toi, c'est artificiel ?
- Oui. Ça a été créé.
- D'accord. Très bien. Et d'un point de vue, on va dire physique et métaphysique ?
- Oui.
- Qu'est-ce que tu vois au niveau, à ce moment-là, au niveau des énergies ?
- Pareil. Ça récupère.
- Dans la matière ?
- Oui.
- D'accord.
- C'est une faille énergétique qui récupère dans la matière pour amener dans l'éther.
- D'accord. Est-ce que tu vois autre chose ?
- Non.
- Parfait. On passe à la question suivante ?
- Oui.
- Quelle est la cause ésotérique du tremblement de terre en Turquie et en Syrie les 5 et 6 février 2023 ?
- La récupération d'énergie. La cause, tu veux ?
- Oui.
- Je vois cette technologie qui définit un segment, un segment de plaques tu sais. Des plaques qui sont facilement très, très sensibles,
et qui prennent un segment et qu'ils activent, il y a des vibrations qui sont mises sur ce segment.
- Comment ils font ça ?
- Ça marche en collaboration depuis l'éther et entre... l'éther et la matière.
- Et comment ça s'organise pour que ça passe de cette dimension à l'autre ?
- Des fréquences. C'est une machine qui fait des fréquences.
- Où ça ?
- Sur Terre. Le segment est prédéfini depuis l'éther, parce que tu ne vois pas les choses de la même façon.
- Comment ils font pour que nous, dans la matière, ça se matérialise ?
- Parce que la technologie qui envoie les vibrations elle est dans la matière.
- D'accord. Et dans la matière ..
- Ça marche avec... je vois qu'il y a des satellites et il y a comme des couches, des endroits où il y a du métal,
et que les satellites, envoient les fréquences dans ces plaques, ces points de métal qu'il y a un peu partout.
- D'accord, très bien.
- Du coup, c'est dans le métal que ça ce... il a l'information et je vois comme ça.
- D'accord. Et ça, c'est dans le sol, du coup ?
- Oui.
- D'accord, OK. Tu envoies d'autres des...
- C'est comme si ça utilisait le fer.
- Tu sais, tous les petits matériaux, tu sais. Comme ça peut avoir avec nous, avec le fer qu'on a dans le corps.
- D'accord.
- OK, très bien. Est-ce que tu vois autre chose, niveau ésotérique ?
- Non, mais à part vraiment ce lien entre les deux. Entre l'éther et la matière.
- Tu vois le lien, c'est ça ?
- Oui.
- D'accord, très bien. Il n'y en a qu'un de liens ?
- Le lien, c'est le projet. C'est-à-dire le projet là pour les tremblements de terre. Comme un dossier.
- D'accord. Très bien. OK. Bien, on passe à la question suivante ?
- Oui.
- Alors, perçois-tu des informations relatives aux tremblements de terre, qui n'ont pas été rapportés par des sources officielles ?
- Oui
- Alors, quelles informations n'ont pas été divulguées et pourquoi ?
- La psychologie, l'état émotionnel et psychologique des gens qui étaient autour. Et il y en a qui se sont sentis vampirisés.
Je vois des... comment... Comme des boules, des vaisseaux. Des choses de différentes tailles qui sortent de cette faille énergétique.
Lors du tremblement, il y a des vidéos, des gens qui ont filmé. Il ne faut pas les montrer.
- Ils ont filmé ces boules ?
- Oui.
- D'accord. Autre chose ?
- Oui, je vois des camions militaires. Un déploiement militaire quelques jours avant le tremblement de terre.
- D'accord. Autre chose ?
- Non.
- Pourquoi est-ce qu'on a caché l'état émotionnel et psychologique ?
- Pour pas que les gens s'interrogent
- Quelles émotions devaient être camouflées ? Parce que bon, un tremblement de terre, c'est traumatisant.
- Oui, mais ils ont pris tout ça. Toutes les émotions, ça crée de la peur.
- D'accord.
- Ça a créé de la peur et tout ça, ça s'est engouffré dans la brèche quand il y a eu le tremblement et que la faille s'est ouverte.
- D'accord. Est-ce que la faille était visible ?
- Pour certains, oui. Pour les médiums, c'est ceux qui ont un canal médiumnique un peu ouvert. Les demi-télépathiques.
Les animaux, je vois des chiens. Des chiens qui ont essayé d'éloigner leurs humains de ces endroits-là.
Parce qu'ils voyaient la faille se former, ils le sentaient, ils le savaient.
- D'accord, très bien. Est-ce que tu vois autre chose comme information non divulguée ?
- C'est un détail, mais pour les animaux, le changement de comportement dans les jours qui précédaient.
- Du à quoi ?
- Dû aux messages, tu sais, aux fréquences avec les satellites. Ace que les militaires ramenaient aussi, ces plaques, ces espèces de...
de choses métalliques, et ils ont amené aussi des cubes, je vois des cubes, qui permettent aussi de récupérer
dans la matière les fréquences émotionnelles. Pour en faire, tu sais, comme un générateur, comme avec l'énergie libre,
ce qu'on appelle l'énergie libre, mais avec les émotions.
- D'accord, très bien. Pourquoi ils sont venus un petit peu avant ces militaires ?
- Pour pouvoir installer tout ce qu'ils avaient à installer.
- D'accord. Très bien, parfait. Est-ce que tu vois autre chose ?
- Non.
- Je passe à la question suivante. OK. Qu'arrive-t-il d'un point de vue éthérique aux victimes du tremblement de terre ?
- Elles tombent. Elle... Je les vois être... Je les vois récupérer. Il y a... comment...
Je vois que pour certains, il y a une bagarre entre les systèmes interférents. Pour certains, la peur était tellement forte
que, tu sais, dans l'éther, la conscience tombait.
Elle vibrait, en fait, comme si elle vibrait et qu'elle tombait comme le tremblement. Et que... comment...
Il y a un système interférent greffé à ce projet-là et que certains ont pu être récupérés parce qu'ils étaient sonnés.
Et qu'ils ont prêté allégeance, disons ont va dire, à une autre entité. Et pour ceux qui ne sont pas tombés dedans,
pour beaucoup, ça a permis à leur propre système interférent d'avoir une emprise un peu plus forte.
- D'accord. Très bien. Une autre chose ? Est-ce qu'il y en a qui sont passés au travers des mailles ?
- J'en vois deux.
- Deux ?
- Oui deux pour qui ça a fait l'effet inverse, comme une gifle qui leur a permis de se réveiller.
- D'accord.
- Et d'expulser les interférents. Mais majoritairement, il y a eu un passage comme s'ils passaient tous à un moment donné
dans un tunnel qui a récupéré des informations et des émotions. Les émotions de l'instant avant que chacun fasse, tu sais,
continue son chemin quel qu'il soit.
- D'accord.
- Des récupérations d'énergie, toujours.
- D'accord. Est-ce qu'il y a un plan particulier pour toutes ces consciences ? Pour celles qu'ils ont pu récupérer ?
- Oui.
- Je t'écoute.
- Tu sais, le fait que ça vibre, comme les plaques, c'est le fait que tout vibre pour créer des...
Ça a créé cette vibration, cette séparation. Pour essayer de créer au plus vite des consciences qui commencent à se fractionner
et qui, du coup, pour les incarner pour que ce fractionnement...
Essayer de mettre ce fractionnement dans les prochaines incarnations. Essayer de créer des bébés fractionnés.
Parce que leur conscience est fractionnée.
- D'accord. Très bien.
- C'est une théorie.
- C'est un test. D'accord.
- Et si tu te déplaces, du coup, par rapport à ça sur la ligne de temps, ces consciences ont va dire nouvellement fractionnées,
quand elles s'incarnent, qu'est-ce que ça donne ?
- Si les bébés, comment..., subissent certains sévices, le fractionnement sera beaucoup plus effectif.
- D'accord.
- Il sera vraiment beaucoup plus pérenne. Et sinon, le corps humain, non, il se régénère tout de suite.
Cette information de fractionnement sera traitée.
- D'accord.
- Donc l'enfant n'aura rien dans l'esprit. Inconsciemment il traitera l'information.
- D'accord. Très bien. Alors, laisse ça derrière toi, reviens. Maintenant. Voilà.
- Il y a aussi...
- Dis-moi.
- Comment... Mais ce n'est pas par rapport.... Ce n'est pas par rapport à la question.
- Dit toujours !
- Du coup, ça va avec dans le plan, dans un plan plus large. Ça rentre en compte avec l'illusion Ukraine-Russie.
- Quel est le rapport ?
- Pour essayer de créer des pôles, tu sais, pour nous... comment... créer la peur. Créer la peur qu'il y ait des pôles alliés.
Créer une catastrophe naturelle pour que les alliés se montrent officiellement et que de l'autre côté, que l'Ukraine puisse montrer
ses alliés aussi. Et potentiellement, suivant les réactions des gens,
comment le peuple, les différents peuples, le peuple en général, tu sais, les esclaves du monde entier réagissent.
Aviser, voir si on déclenche officiellement une troisième guerre mondiale, mais du coup qui sera effectivement mondiale, vraiment mondiale.
- D'accord. C'est pas encore décidé ça ?
- Tout peut toujours changer.
- D'accord.
- Quelque part oui, quelque part non.
- D'accord. Très bien. OK, merci pour cette information. Parfait. Comment tu te sens ?
- Bien.
- D'accord. Très bien. On passe à la question suivante ?
- Oui
- Parfait. Observe d'un point de vue énergétique, la planète Terre, à la suite de cette catastrophe, et dis-moi ce que tu perçois.
- Je perçois, comme je t'ai dit, que ça avait aspiré.
- Oui.
- Et bien je perçois que si tu prends la Terre depuis l'autre côté, que vraiment à ce moment-là c'est quasiment intouché,
tu sais, c'est comme un dégradé de couleur si tu veux. Que ça a attiré, tu sais, dans toute la Terre partout,
que ça a attiré, que la faille a attiré beaucoup d'énergie.
- D'accord.
- Il y a eu un glissement, un peu comme un glissement des énergies.
- D'accord.
- Il y a eu des émotions comme si d'un coup tout le monde tournait son regard vers cet endroit-là.
Un glissement de l'intention, tout.

- D'accord. Qu'est-ce que tu captes comme énergie différente en direction de cette espèce de trou là ?
- De la peur, beaucoup, beaucoup, beaucoup de peur.
De la colère, de l'incompréhension, de la haine, quelque chose... un sentiment de... comme une joie féroce,
mais très négative, de vengeance. Comme si certains disaient que c'est bien fait pour eux.
En fait, que du négatif, beaucoup de désespoir, que des choses qu'on pourrait nous traiter de...
des fréquences qui sont involutives pour nous.
- D'accord. Et le fait que toutes ces fréquences involutives, comme tu dirais, ont traversé, on va dire la Terre,
qu'est-ce que ça a généré sur les humains en règle générale ?
- Ça concentre autour de nous, ça concentre autour de l'Europe tu sais. Ça a répandu un peu, ça partout.
Toutes ces émotions, du coup, elles ne se diluent pas.
- D'accord.
- (inaudible) sur nous.
- Et quand tu regardes d'un point de vue plus large, on va dire, les humains en tant que groupe.
Qu'est-ce que ça a généré, on va dire, pour tout un chacun ?
- En fait, ça fait vraiment, comme à un moment donné, un vide.
Comme je te disais, la vampirisation, je te donnais l'image d'un dégradé de couleur. Parce que ça fait a un moment donné,
ça fait vraiment comme une vampirisation. Mais comme tu sais, c'est comme si tu es tiré, ça te vide, mais tu te prends la vague des autres.
Ce qui vient, comme la course du soleil, et du coup, tu te remplis à chaque fois, malgré tout,
du désespoir de toutes ces choses-là, des autres. Ça te fatigue.
- D'accord. Est-ce qu'il y a des, on va dire, des êtres humains qui ont été plus affectés que d'autres ? Et pourquoi ?
- Oui. Le système interférent, qui était grand ouvert, tu sais, il y a beaucoup d'interférents qui en ont profité.
Il y a les injections du C, les injections pour le C, qui ont joué un rôle aussi. Parce que ça a vraiment, la programmation,
ça réagit aussi à ce genre de choses. C'est vraiment un programme. Et le programme a été activé.
- D'accord. C'est tout un ensemble de facteurs.
- Tout est lié, tout, absolument, ce qui fait qu’il y a quelque chose, c'est lié à autre chose.
Faire, soi-disant, vacciner les gens, pour les faire... du coup, c'est pour mettre des récepteurs dans toutes les émotions des personnes.
Et du coup, ces récepteurs, ils peuvent être liés à tout ce qu'ils font, tout ce qu'ils déclenchent après.
- D'accord.
- Je vois vraiment de la haine qui commence ça se répandre.
- À quel moment ?
- À partir de ce moment-là. Il y a comme une préparation de, tu vois, c'est comme un volcan.
Tu sais, comme récupérer toutes ces émotions, comme si c'était pour après les expulser. C'est pas pour alimenter un vaisseau ou quoi.
C'est vraiment comme si après, ils voulaient le condenser pour l'éjecter, pour vraiment le faire exploser sur terre.
- C'est stocké ?
- Oui.
- C'est vraiment comme un volcan.
- D'accord.
- C'est en train de, tu sais...
- Oui, très bien. Super. Est-ce que tu vois autre chose ?
- Non.
- D'accord. Alors je passe à la question suivante. Comment cet événement est-il perçu et traité par la conscience collective ?
- Comme... là la conscience collective, moi je la vois assez endormie, mais c'est... comme si elle était...
De toute manière elle sait en fait, moi je la vois comme un champ d'esclaves qui sont à genoux et qui savent que de toute manière, le fouet va tomber.
Et comme si la conscience collective, elle attend que ça passe, elle courbe le dos pour, tu sais, parce qu'elle sait qu'il y a quelque chose qui va lui tomber dessus.
- D'accord.
- Très bien. Comment ça nous affecte nous ?
- Ça nous prépare à chaque fois à ce qu'ils vont... quoi qu'ils nous donnent, s'ils décident de faire une guerre,
de déclencher une guerre vraiment armée, avec des grosses restrictions, tout ça, on sera prêt à accepter tout ce qu'ils feront.
Et s'ils décident au contraire, de faire tomber comme un miracle, quelque chose de, tu sais, et bien ça nous fera totalement l'inverse du « On nous a sauvés ».
C'est gagnant-gagnant pour eux et perdant-perdant pour nous.
- Là, à aujourd'hui, est-ce que tu peux me donner un pourcentage, on va dire, de probabilité pour la guerre ou pour cette espèce de miracle salvateur qu'ils vont nous pondre ?
- 56% (inaudible - contre ?) la guerre. Ce n’est pas encore totalement défini, je vois.
- D'accord. Comment ça se fait ?
- Il y a des pions qui veulent bouger indépendamment, des programmes, des humains qui commencent à...
Dans les pions qu'ils ont placés, eux, dans les politiques, tout ça, il y en a qui commencent à... qu'il faut reprogrammer.
- Comment ça se fait qu'ils se libèrent comme ça ? Qu'il y ait des électrons libres comme ça ?
- C'est dû à l'humain, à ce que l'humain est. C'est génétique. Cette soif de pouvoir, trop de drogues, trop de rituels, trop de dissociations.
Il n'y a pas assez de compensation de l'autre, tu sais. Il n'y a pas assez, le programme prend trop de place et il commence à vouloir agir de lui-même.
C'est comme si le programme commençait à avoir vraiment développé, sa conscience prenait trop de place.
Elle veut écraser l'autre, l'humain qui est né à la base, le premier alter, la personnalité originale.
- D'accord. OK, très bien. Est-ce que tu vois autre chose par rapport à la conscience collective ? Déjà, est-ce que tu la vois une ?
- Non, pas une. Je vois, comme je t'ai dit, que des espèces d'humains recroquevillés "comme ça".
- D'accord. Très bien. OK, est-ce que tu vois autre chose ?
- Non.
- OK.
- Alors, autre question. Observe maintenant les équilibres géopolitiques internationaux antérieurs à la catastrophe sismique. Et ceux qui vont se créer.
A mon trois. Un, deux et trois.
- Oui. C'est-ce que je te disais avant. Ça fait vraiment une faille. Comment... la Turquie... je vois des informations, un contrôle du...
commencer à distiller à travers les médias, les réseaux sociaux, que l'Europe n'a jamais voulu d'eux. Alors que tu vois qu'on a demandé,
on voulait faire partie de l'Union européenne. On était dans les premiers. Ça fait 50 ans qu'on demande qu'il nous refuse, ils nous aiment pas.
Et tu vois, un schisme.
Vraiment, je vois d'un côté, la Russie, la Turquie, la Syrie.
Je vois que ça va emporter les pays arabes et une grande partie de l'Afrique.
De la Chine, bien sûr, très fortement, la Chine.
Et à côté que, tout ça, c'est fait exprès, c'est volontaire de... d'essayer... Il faut écraser l'Europe.
- D'accord.
- Enfin, l'Europe, l'Union européenne, l'Europe. Les États-Unis, les États-Unis qui vont essayer de faire pression.
Tu sais, essayer de redescendre, faire pression sur des pays d'Amérique latine pour qu'ils les suivent.
Mais seulement, il y en a qui vont suivre l'autre axe.
- Oui.
- Ce que je vois, l'axe...
L'autre axe, l'axe qui réunit la Turquie, la Russie, tout ça. Moi, je le vois beaucoup plus imposant que celui qui comprend la France.
Je nous vois acculés de partout, je nous vois éjectés de partout.
Je vois vraiment la possibilité qu'on soit vraiment isolé, que tout le monde se retourne contre nous, y compris à terme les États-Unis.
Parce qu'il y a à le mot "C'est des traîtres".
- Mais tout ça, ça n'est pas déjà prévu ?
- Oui, mais tout peut toujours changer.
- D'accord, quand même.
- Tout peut toujours changer quand même.
- D'accord.
- Dans n'importe quel sens, tout peut changer.
- Alors, on va faire un petit truc. Comme tu dis que tu vois deux axes, dont un plus important que l'autre, à l'avenir.
Si tu te déplaces sur la ligne de temps et tu prends la possibilité,
du coup, que ce fameux axe, du coup, on va dire plus oriental, on va dire Russie, etc., prenne plus d'ampleur. Qu'est-ce que ça génère pour nous ?
- Je ne vois pas.
- Pourquoi ?
- Je sais pas, je ne vois pas.
- Tu vois rien du tout ?
- Non, cette question, je ne vois pas. C'est très hostile. C'est très froid, je ne vois pas.
- Et bien, reviens, hop! Hop, reviens. Il ne s'est rien passé. Hop.
On annule et j'ai mon écran qui s'est baissé. Hop. On annule cette action.
- Pas de problème.
- Bien, parfait. Alors, parfait, on laisse ça de côté. Très bien.
- Dans les deux cas, qui que ce soit, je ne vois pas.
- D'accord. On pourrait, mais on ne va pas le faire. On ne va pas aller plus loin. Là où on en est, ça reste qu'une enquête.
- OK. Très bien. Alors, j'ai fini la partie fixe. J'ai une ou deux questions.
J'ai une ou deux questions dans la partie libre.
Tout d'abord, ce qu'on va faire, c'est qu'on va envoyer ces informations, en fait, éthériquement, on va diffuser ces informations aux victimes et aux rescapés.
À trois. Un, deux et trois. On diffuse toutes ces informations à qui veut bien les prendre.
Est-ce que tu vois des désincarnés, là, liés à cet événement ?
-Oui.
- Bien. Alors, ce qu'on va faire, c'est que... oui, dis-moi ce que tu vois.
- Il y a beaucoup de souffrances.
Des désincarnés, tu sais, qui étaient restés, qui eux-mêmes étaient dans ces vibrations-là,
dans ces fréquences-là, qui ont été eux aussi aspirés, qui sont comme dans ce réservoir de volcan.
Et je vois leur visage tordu, vraiment, mais complètement tordu par la douleur.
- Ce qu'on va faire, c'est qu'on va également leur partager l'information. Et on va, s’ils le souhaitent, faire en sorte qu'ils passent, du coup, cette phase,
via chacun un portail personnel qui leur correspond. Diffuse l'information, montre-leur.
Si ils le souhaitent, ils peuvent partir, ceux qui ne le ne souhaitent pas, c'est leur choix. OK ?
- C'est fait.
- Très bien. Et du coup, à tous ceux qui survivent, de profiter justement de cette survivance, même la survie, la survivance, les deux se disent.
Et voilà. Du coup, on diffuse tout ça.
- C'est fait.
- Parfait. Et je peux passer à la partie libre.
Tu me disais qu'il existait un projet pour les tremblements de Terre.
- Oui.
- Est-ce que tu le vois ?
- Oui.
- Est-ce que c'est un dossier qui contient beaucoup d'informations pour l'avenir sur notre ligne de temps ?
- Oui, oui, ça contient pas mal d'informations.
- D'accord. Est-ce que ça représente une part importante de ce projet ?
Catastrophe naturelle en général, mais là on parle tremblements terre donc...
- Juste tremblement de terre : importante non. Conséquente, mais pas importante, pas majeure.
- D'accord.
- Des catastrophes naturelles, oui.
- D'accord.
- Ça fait partie de la peur. Ça fait partie de la peur. Encore une fois pour pouvoir relâcher tu sais, prendre et relâcher des choses.
- Est-ce que c'est lié très loin au réchauffement climatique ? Enfin, à la théorie de réchauffement climatique ?
- Là, je vois pas de réchauffement climatique.
- Oui, oui. Mais j'ai mal posé ma question, je suis désolée. Disons le projet "réchauffement climatique".
- D'accord
- Est-ce que du coup c'est lié à ces catastrophes naturelles qui est lié à la peur, qu'est que ça génère ?
- Tout est lié, c'est du contrôle. C'est juste le mot "Contrôle".
- D'accord. Très bien.
- Tout ça, je vois, c'est vraiment des gris (grilles ?), des gris (grilles ?) qu'on nous met dans la tête.
- D'accord. Très bien. Tu me parlais aussi tout à l'heure de cubes qui récupèrent les fréquences et les émotions.
Est-ce que tu peux me les décrire, ces cubes ?
- C'est transportable. C'est transportable, il y en a des plus gros, des plus petits, mais c'est transportable à mains nues.
Et c'est la même chose que... ça fait vraiment pareil comme des mini-volcans. Mais ça peut être utilisé personnellement.
Ça peut être utilisé pour se nourrir soi-même de ça.
- C'est une technologie humaine ou exogène ?
- Exogène, éthérique.
- Donnée par qui ?
- Par les reptiliens.
- Toujours pareil. OK. D'accord, ça c'était juste pour la petite information. La Turquie...
- J'ai... pardon, c'est une matière qui ressemble à celle qui tourne autour à la mecque.
- Le cube ?
- Les musulmans tournent autour.
- Ça ressemble à ça.
- D'accord.
- C'est noir ?
- Oui, c'est noir.
- OK. Je ne me rappelle plus du nom.
- Non mais c'est pareil. Ce cube ça récupère aussi quand ils tournent autour, ça récupère tout.

Ka‘aba.jpg
La Ka‘aba

- D'accord. La Turquie c'est un au lieu de vestiges très importants pour l'histoire de l'humanité.
- Oui donc il faut tout détruire.
- Ma question c'est, est-ce qu'il y a un rapport avec tout ce qui se trouve encore ?
- Oui il faut essayer de tout détruire. On déclenche une guerre ou quoi, il faut tout détruire.
Göbekli Tepe. Çatal Höyük. Il faut tout détruire.
- Est-ce que ça fait partie du plan ?
- Tout détruire ou alors imposer, tu sais. Essayer de renverser, d'imposer ces centres-là.
Utiliser comme argument, tu sais, justement cette longévité, pour essayer d'asseoir une supériorité par l'ancienneté. Tu comprends ?
- Oui.
- De montrer que c'est chez eux que tout a commencé, que du coup, ce qu'ils diront eux sera juste.
- Excuse-moi, ça a coupé.
- À quel moment ?
- En toute la phrase. Tu as dit ça a commencé chez eux.
- Voilà, de montrer que comme ça a commencé chez eux, qu'ils peuvent imposer leurs idées, leurs croyances,
quels qu'elles soient, même de nouvelles croyances, parce que comme ça vient de chez eux, comme c'est ancien,
tu vois, c'est forcément eux qui ont la vérité.
- D'accord. Très bien. Donc ça n'est pas anodin, si c'est à cet endroit-là.
- Non, c'est pas anodin.
- OK. Et dernière question pour moi. Y a-t-il un quelconque lien avec le projet HAARP ?
- Non.
- Non ?
- La première réponse que je capte, c'est que c'est... HAARP, c'est un écran de fumée.
HAARP, c'est... Regardez HAARP et ne voyez pas ce qui se passe à côté. Parce que ce qui se passe à côté, c'est bien plus efficace.
- Et c'est quoi ce qui se passe à côté ?
- C'est quelque chose de différent. C'est beaucoup plus simple. C'est beaucoup plus effectif. C'est vraiment par des satellites.
Par directement les satellites. Et ce qu'on va mettre dans la terre, il faut... Ça résonne.
C'est des capteurs qui entrent en communication. On envoie une information. Ces plaques, comme je te disais au début, de métal.
Ce métal qu'on place des petites boules ou des plaques, c'est pas très gros, mais on les place à des endroits.
Et on peut... On peut par les sous-sols. Par la vie souterraine. Ce qu'il y a en dessous.
- D'accord.
- Un étage en dessous du nôtre.
- Et du coup, HAARP, ça set à quoi ?
- À faire parler les complotistes. Enfin, ceux qui veulent voir les complotistes.
Ça fait à faire parler, à détourner l'attention. Ça a créé des choses aussi. Ça a créé...
HAARP a réellement créé des choses. Détraquer, tu sais, mais HAARP sert plus à contrôler le climat.
- D'accord. OK.
- C'est une façade. Tout ce qui est... tous les vrais programmes les plus lourds, tu sais, qui ne sont pas...
HAARP est au service du plan pour l'humain et il y a des programmes qui ne sont pas au service du plan,
qui sont le plan tu vois. Et ces programmes-là, nous, on ne les connaît pas.
Enfin, tous les programmes qu'on connaît, on les connaît parce qu'ils veulent qu'on les connaisse.
- Oui. Effectivement, ces cubes, on les connaît pas, par exemple.
- Non.
- Mais pour tout, pour tous les programmes de contrôle mental, il y en a d'autres qu'on ne connaît pas.
Ils incluent directement l'éther, d'autres choses qu'on ne connaît pas. Officiellement, disons.
- D'accord. Est-ce que... ces consciences qui ont été récupérées, est-ce qu'il y en a qui sont déjà réincarnées ?
- Oui.
- D'accord. OK. Très bien. Parfait. Continuer le plan, quoi. OK.
- Je vois vraiment tout de suite dans des... dans des femmes enceintes. Donc, ils sont... pas encore sortis du ventre,
mais ils sont déjà dans des femmes enceintes.
- OK. D'accord. Très bien. Parfait. On a diffusé l'information "tranquille". OK. Ça marche très bien. Alors, je vais te demander
du coup de te déconnecter de tout ça. Hop, là, ferme tes yeux. Reviens das ton espace, tranquillement. Comment ça va ?
- Bien
- À combien sont tes fréquences ?
- Parfait. C'est la fréquence idéale pour toi ?
- Oui.
- OK. Et ben, écoute. Hop, je vais commencer le petit décompte, et puis tu vas revenir tranquillement.
- Oui.

(désinduction)

- Comment ça va ?
- Ça va.
- Bien ?
- Ça va, ça va.
- OK. Ben, écoute, c'était super intéressant.
- Oui, grave.
- Au final. Au début, je me suis dit bon, voilà, je trouvais que c'était... les sujets chauds comme ça...
C'était comme Elizabeth, c'est frais. Pour nous. Parce que pour eux, de l'autre côté, c'est pas pareil,
mais pour nous, c'est très frais et j'avais peur, je craignais que les énergies soient encore trop...
Tu sais trop frais, mais quand on a une excellente télépathe, il n'y a pas de soucis à se faire, on n'est pas berné par...
Tu peux être bernée par la, une conscience collective et tomber sur la peur, le machin, tu vois, mais du coup,
c'est vrai que c'est des sujets où tu peux vite tomber à faire la pleureuse, parce que c'est chargé d'émotion.
- Mais en fait, de l'autre côté, moi, je n’en ai pas senti, parce que comme je t'ai dit,
j'ai vraiment cette impression qu'on s'en fout, en fait. Tu sais, que dans l'esprit collectif,
la Turquie est associée de toute manière à la Russie et que du coup, j'ai l'impression que
nous, en tout cas en France, les gens s'en foutent complètement, en fait.
Il n'y a pas de... "Ahhh, on prie pour la Turquie" tu vois, du coup, il n'y avait pas...
- Si il y avait des appels aux dons, de tous les côtés, mais...
- Il n'y avait pas cet haro émotionnel. Moi, je l'ai pas ressenti, en tout cas.
- OK, du coup ça va permettre d'intéresser... Oui, mais ça permet d'être moins pollué du coup, pour qu'on cherche de l'information.
Voilà. Et puis je t'ai demandé de te déplacer pour aller voir s'il y a un changement d'axe.
- Ouais.
- Et toi, t'étais vraiment pas bien. Moi, j'ai mon ordinateur, il a coupé la lumière.
- Ah, tiens.
- Et puis après, quand je parlais de HAARP, il y a eu des trucs, donc, c'est rigolo. Mais voilà, on sait.
OK. Si tu n'as plus rien à ajouter, moi non plus. Je te remercie pour tout. C'était vraiment très intéressant.
Du coup, j'avais quelques questions. Quand j'ai vu Tremblement de Terre, Turquie, je me suis dit qu'ils veulent virer des trucs,
supprimer des trucs, parce qu'on sait qu'il y a beaucoup de choses sur leur sol.
Donc beaucoup de choses non découvertes. Donc, voilà.
Donc merci beaucoup. Je te souhaite une belle journée. Comme d'habitude, on remercie du coup
tous ceux qui vont regarder. Donc, on vous encourage toujours pareil, à regarder, à partager,
à comparer avec les autres, à vous faire vos propres avis. C'est très important.
Rester libre dans votre tête et dans votre coeur, c'est important. Voilà.
On ramène pas tous les mêmes choses, mais voilà. Prenez ce qui vous parle le plus et puis n'hésitez pas surtout à vous renseigner, à lire, à comparer les sources.
Ça ne reste qu'un complément d’information et non pas des vérités absolues .
Donc, merci à tous pour vos commentaires. Toujours pareil, toujours gentil.
Nous, on est avec plaisir et on y répond et on échange avec vous.
Et du coup, je vous dis à la prochaine.
- À bientôt.
- Bon visionnage à tous et à bientôt. Merci.

Wow, this really gave the shivers. I want to thank you all for sharing this information! These excerpts really make me wish I could understand French: I would dive right in. Know that your effort is greatly appreciated, at least by me! But probably others too.

I am not really sure if I'm understanding correct but the
'It was something that happened at that time. It collected' quote really does refer to loosh collection.

How do you guys interpret the following parts. Is it talking about a (the) harvest / soul capturing too? In the 'volcano tank'? Or 'just' loosh/emtion collecting?

And dd I read it correctly to stored all this fear and anger to release it again at a certain point?

Wow, this really gave the shivers. I want to thank you all for sharing this information! These excerpts really make me wish I could understand French: I would dive right in. Know that your effort is greatly appreciated, at least by me! But probably others too.

I am not really sure if I'm understanding correct but the
'It was something that happened at that time. It collected' quote really does refer to loosh collection.

How do you guys interpret the following parts. Is it talking about a (the) harvest / soul capturing too? In the 'volcano tank'? Or 'just' loosh/emtion collecting?

And dd I read it correctly to stored all this fear and anger to release it again at a certain point?

I see that the definition of the word "loosh" you used, is: "food for negative forces". I didn't known this word before.

About your question, from what the telepath see, it look like both is accomplished: energy and souls harvesting.
There's an interfering system grafted on to that project and that some people were retrieved because they were stunned.
And that they pledged their allegiance, let's say, to another entity.
It make me think of the session where the C's said wars are used to collect souls.

And yes, it seems they have a technologie, even in 3D, to store fear and anger energy to use it later.

Back
Top Bottom