French presidential elections.

An article relate an interesting abnormality during the vote counting:

Let's not talk about the results of the first round where in the big cities held by his political friends, the blank ballots were non-existent, where the first counts attributed to him from 6 to 9% and sometimes much less... and that after a strange computer breakdown of half an hour, he was given the lead with 22, 23 or 24%... The miracles of computers and Scytl software?

Ne parlons pas des résultats du premier tour où dans les grandes villes tenues par ses amis politiques, les bulletins blancs étaient inexistants, où les premiers comptages lui attribuaient de 6 à 9% et parfois beaucoup moins… et qu’après une étrange panne informatique d’une demi-heure, on l’a donné en tête avec 22, 23 ou 24%… Les miracles de l’informatique et du logiciel Scytl ?

Source

It would be interesting if someone have another source about this computer breakdown, I did a quick search but I can't found more info.

Someone in the comments give those numbers:

1-Le Pen 5 100 479 (24,01%)
2-Mélenchon 4 471 17 ( 21,02 %)
3-Lassalle 4 146 141 (18,90%)
4-Cheminade 1 453 147 (5,20%)
5-Hamon 1 294 000 (4,62%)
6-Dupont Aignan 1 239 147 (4,46%)
7-Asselineau 1 243 158 (4,43%)
8-Poutou 1 231 439 (4,42%)
9-Fillon 641 433 (2,45%)
10-Arthaud 603 340 (2,17%)
11-Macron 443 003 (1,59%)
Nuls/blancs1 356203 (5,84%)
Votants (dépouillés) : 23 222 661

Would be intersting to have the C's version to know how really deep is the lie.

"Monkeypox. A first suspected case reported in France"

Last edited:

In short:

In 2017, Macron promised an exemplary Republic.

Today, 8 ministers of the Borne government are implicated or have been pinned down by the courts for the following facts:

1 - Chrysoula Zacharopoulou, Secretary of State for Francophonie, targeted by a rape investigation

2 - Catherine Colonna, Minister of Foreign Affairs, targeted by several reports of harassment.

3 - Gérald Darmanin, Minister of the Interior, accused of rape.

4 - Damien Abad, Minister of Solidarity, accused of rape.

5 - Eric Dupond-Moretti, Minister of Justice, suspected of taking illegal interests. (Under examination, we specify ...)

6 - Sébastien Lecornu, Minister of the Armed Forces, targeted by an investigation for illegal taking of interests.

7 - Olivier Dussopt, Minister of Labor, targeted by an investigation for illegal taking of interests and corruption.

8 - Justine Benin, Secretary of State for the Sea, accused of clientelism.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

I'm not sure about that. I think it has an advantage when they count the votes. I have done the counts once. On person open the enveloppe, another unfold the piece of paper (ballot), a third person pronounce the name seen on the piece of paper and several other people are watching the process, including two persons who add a line on a piece of paper at the side of the name of the candidate and say the total for the candidate each time they add a line.

The advantage been that everyone involved in the process can clearly see each ballot, IMHO.
This is the way they used to do elections here in Canada as well. Recently I voted in a provincial election, and it was all electronic.
I can not trust the results.

Fraud during the French presidential 2022.

At 21:15, Macron (red line) was slightly behind Le Pen (Blue line) in terms of votes (14.234.825 vs. 14.432.300)

From 21:15 to the following morning (official result) not only Macron got all votes (more than 4 million) but Le Pen lost 1 million votes!

1661959055149.png
at

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom