French blog about Laura's work (blog en français sur les travaux de Laura)

Elohir said:
nature said:
Elohir said:
It's very hard to be entirely SDA and most of us here are not I think. But can we say that we're fully SDS either ?

Fully SDS are the psychopathes, I think.

Elohir said:
Among us, many people who are networking are looking for an upgrade, a change in our behaviour for a better harmony with their environment, the universe.
I know i'm not SDA but I love that concept and I work everyday to reach this state althought we live in a total SDS density.

Yes :) . It's a good goal

(FWIW: what does it the abrevation of?)

It means For What It Worths "pour ce que ça vaut" ^^ (I invite you to take a look on the following post--> http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,1599.0.html )

In fact I think that most of human beings with souls are SDS negative or positive or in this kind of state when you have to chose an orientation and work for it. As you said, fully SDS might be psychopaths and represent a minority finally. At the opposite we have pure SDA beings but also in minority according to me. In the middle come the learners with an orientation. This 3rd density is a true challenge for all of us and it takes times and lives (experience) to gain knowledge and awareness to finally see behind the veil(s) of illusion and get a total understanding of our reality.

At the end, whatever is your choice, SDS or SDA, the future change of density will be very interesting for everyone who could reach the requested level to pass and go further.
Sometimes, I feel lost with all this amount of informations, theories, thoughts, ideas. I have billions of questions and I can be frustrated to be stocked in this world but at the end I just think that's "Life" and that the most important thing is what you really want. Honeslty, I love nature, life, friends, love, all simple things that make me smile and feel good.
In fact, I might just say that universal love, the one with no interest is all that counts. I know it sounds "new age" lol but most of bad things in behaviours come from a lack of love...
Have the C's never talk about similarity between love and gravity ? Hummm I have to search for it....

We are ALL STS (or in french SDS) right now and the best that we can do is to choose an STO (SDA) orientation which does not mean that we are STO but that we want to be a STO candidate.

A psychopath is of course a STS as I am a STS too. However, if you have read all the books by Laura, you will understand that a psychopath is what we call an organic portal at the lowest level.

It is very important to not mix the concept of organic portal and non OP with STS and STO.

Gandalf said:
A psychopath is of course a STS as I am a STS too. However, if you have read all the books by Laura, you will understand that a psychopath is what we call an organic portal at the lowest level.

It is very important to not mix the concept of organic portal and non OP with STS and STO.

I'm sorry for my english but did I make you think that I mixed theses concepts through my words ? In this case, i'm truely sorry :-/ Of course it's not the same thing. Be sure I know that, as I said, a soul has to chose its orientation.

Anyway I'd like to come back on the word "psychopath". It seems that I used this term through a common sense, not the sense explained and used here. So it's my bad.

Elohir said:
It means For What It Worths "pour ce que ça vaut" ^^ (I invite you to take a look on the following post--> http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,1599.0.html )

In fact I think that most of human beings with souls are SDS negative or positive or in this kind of state when you have to chose an orientation and work for it. As you said, fully SDS might be psychopaths and represent a minority finally. At the opposite we have pure SDA beings but also in minority according to me. In the middle come the learners with an orientation. This 3rd density is a true challenge for all of us and it takes times and lives (experience) to gain knowledge and awareness to finally see behind the veil(s) of illusion and get a total understanding of our reality.

At the end, whatever is your choice, SDS or SDA, the future change of density will be very interesting for everyone who could reach the requested level to pass and go further.
Sometimes, I feel lost with all this amount of informations, theories, thoughts, ideas. I have billions of questions and I can be frustrated to be stocked in this world but at the end I just think that's "Life" and that the most important thing is what you really want. Honeslty, I love nature, life, friends, love, all simple things that make me smile and feel good.
In fact, I might just say that universal love, the one with no interest is all that counts. I know it sounds "new age" lol but most of bad things in behaviours come from a lack of love...
Have the C's never talk about similarity between love and gravity ? Hummm I have to search for it....

:) I fully share your way of thinking

Gandalf said:
(or in french SDS) right now and the best that we can do is to choose an STO (SDA) orientation which does not mean that we are STO but that we want to be a STO candidate.

A psychopath is an OP at the lowest level: I thougt that it is a failed OP. If I understand what you say, one must consider that psychopathy is not an abnormality, it is in fact a usefull state in the univers? Finally an element in evolution of mind.

We are ALL STS: what about the very rare cases of Wise men like those in Tibet described by T. Illion (I don't know how they're called in english)?

(it's very interesting to learn, and I thank everyone who made things clearer)

Gandalf said:
(...) if you have read all the books by Laura, you will understand that a psychopath is what we call an organic portal at the lowest level.
nature said:
A psychopath is an OP at the lowest level: I thougt that it is a failed OP.

"The lowest" and "failed", in this context, have the same meaning, and as you're expecting now, can be used interchangeably.

nature said:
If I understand what you say, one must consider that psychopathy is not an abnormality, it is in fact a usefull state in the univers? Finally an element in evolution of mind.

Psychopathy, represent negativity in the our world, which squeezes our species and our task is to handle it and learn how to build healthy society.

lux said:
Gandalf said:
(...) if you have read all the books by Laura, you will understand that a psychopath is what we call an organic portal at the lowest level.
nature said:
A psychopath is an OP at the lowest level: I thougt that it is a failed OP.

"The lowest" and "failed", in this context, have the same meaning, and as you're expecting now, can be used interchangeably.

Agree

lux said:
nature said:
If I understand what you say, one must consider that psychopathy is not an abnormality, it is in fact a usefull state in the univers? Finally an element in evolution of mind.

Psychopathy, represent negativity in the our world, which squeezes our species and our task is to handle it and learn how to build healthy society.

Like someone said once "Negativity is one of the many faces of God".

nature said:
We are ALL STS: what about the very rare cases of Wise men like those in Tibet described by T. Illion (I don't know how they're called in english)?

Talking about T. Illion, you can do a search on the forum and you will see that his travels were probably not real.

lux said:

Then, I prefer "lowest", because it's not a "defect of manufacturing"

lux said:
I can see it's a huge failure

Gandalf said:
Talking about T. Illion, you can do a search on the forum and you will see that his travels were probably not real.
:( One more manipulation.
But say me, does Wise men exist? (in 3d) (like those described in Tibet, even if Illion's travel is not real)

nature said:
Gandalf said:
:( One more manipulation.
But say me, does Wise men exist? (in 3d) (like those described in Tibet, even if Illion's travel is not real)

Probably, but not as 3d STO(SDA)

Thank you again.
Do you mean that when a STO candidate (3d) gets enlightment, he lands on 4th density?
Does being enlighted equals getting the 3rd eye ?

nature said:
Gandalf said:
Probably, but not as 3d STO(SDA)
Comment : if the so-called "Wise men" in Tibet are not 3D STO, they may be 3D STS (the most likely), 4D STO or STS, etc.
nature said:
Do you mean that when a STO candidate (3d) gets enlightment, he lands on 4th density?
Does being enlightENed equals getting the 3rd eye ?
First, the Cs in a session long ago defined being enlightened as being smart/clever.
IIRC, they claim that light is consciousness (and so intelligence).

According to Gurdjieff, the 3rd eye is activated if both higher centers are activated : higher emotional center (4th or "heart chakra") and higher intellectual center (7th or "crown chakra").

About spiritual awakening and graduation to 4D, I don't know !

Nature, if you have not read the Wave Series, you may want to. It will answer a lot of your questions. If you cannot afford to buy the series (which is a way to give back to Laura for all of her energy she has put into the books through copious amounts of research) you can read them for free here. :)

nature said:
Thank you again.

Here is what the Cs said about graduation to 4D:

Session 960629 said:
Q: (L) Well, that leads back to: what is the
wave going to do to expand this awareness?
Because, if the wave is what "gets you
there," what makes this so?
A: No. It is like this: After you have
completed all your lessons in "third grade,"
where do you go?
Q: (L) So, it is a question of...
A: Answer, please.
Q: (L) You go to fourth grade.
A: Okay, now, do you have to already be in
4th grade in order to be allowed to go there?
Answer.
Q: (L) No. But you have to know all the 3rd
density things...
A: Yes. More apropos: you have to have
learned all of the lessons.
Q: (L) What kind of lessons are we talking
about here?
A: Karmic and simple understandings.
Q: (L) What are the key elements of these
understandings, and are they fairly universal?
A: They are universal.
Q: (L) What are they?
A: We cannot tell you that.
Q: (L) Do they have to do with discovering
the MEANINGS of the symbology of 3rd
density existence, seeing behind the veil...
and reacting to things according to choice?
Giving each thing or person or event its due?
A: Okay. But you cannot force the issue.
When you have learned, you have learned!
Q: (L) I just want to make sure that I am
doing the most I can do. I don't want to have
to come back to 3rd density. If I can
accelerate things a little...
A: You cannot, so just enjoy the ride.
Learning is fun!

nature said:
Does being enlighted equals getting the 3rd eye ?

Here's how the Cs define enlightenment:

Session 980919 said:
Q: So, when you seek to impose or exert
influence of any kind, you are, in effect,
trying to play God and taking it upon yourself
to decide that there is something wrong with
the universe that it is up to you to fix, which
amounts to judgment.
A: Yes, you see, one can advise, that is okay,
but do not attempt to alter the lesson.
Q: He also says: 'I believe that an
enlightened being is emanating love where
ever that person is, and this is even without
being asked. It just happens because that is
what they are - love.' Comment, please.
A: An enlightened being is not love. And a
refrigerator is not a highway.
Q: What?! Talk about your mixed metaphors!
I don't get that one!
A: Why not?
Q: They are completely unrelated!
A: Exactly!!!
Q: What IS an enlightened being?
A: An enlightened being.
Q: What is the criteria for being an
enlightened being?
A: Being enlightened!
Q: When one is enlightened, what is the
profile?
A: This is going nowhere because you are
doing the proverbial round hole, square peg
routine.
Q: What I am trying to get to is an
understanding of an enlightened being. Eddie
and a LOT of other people have the idea that
an enlightened being IS LOVE, and that is
what they radiate, and that this is a result of
being enlightened.
A: No, no, no, no, no. "Enlightened" does not
mean good. Just smart.
Q: Okay, so there are STS and STO
enlightened beings?
A: Yes, we believe the overall ratio is
50/50.
Q: Okay, what is the profile of an enlightened
STO being?
A: An intelligent being who only gives.
Q: Well, since we have dealt with the idea of
not giving love to those who don't ask, what
do they give and to whom do they give it?
A: All; to those who ask.

Hope this helps you some.

Q: What I am trying to get to is an
understanding of an enlightened being. Eddie
and a LOT of other people have the idea that
an enlightened being IS LOVE, and that is
what they radiate, and that this is a result of
being enlightened.
A: No, no, no, no, no. "Enlightened" does not
mean good. Just smart.
Q: Okay, so there are STS and STO
enlightened beings?
A: Yes, we believe the overall ratio is
50/50.

I thank you very much Nienna for your post.

In fact, it confirmed me an important thing about enlightment and 4D transition.

We have a lot of material in this forum, tons of datas to digest, understand, memorize and sometimes it happens that you forgot things even if it's important to keep in mind. It also happens that you read too much and that you pass besides an important information.

Actually, there are numerous blogs and internet websites, books etc... about awakening, enlightment... and I think that most of it always talk about love and its importance to reach enlightment (sounds like new age). Finally, I'm pretty sure that most of people who try to learn, improve themselves and get ready for the next changes, believe that you NEED to focus most of your effort on love.

A few weeks ago, I thought again about the 4D transition, the awakening thema, the enlightment, love, STS/STO orientations and the relation between all of that.
Then I remembered that lizzies and some other species in 4D were STO beings. Then I wandered "but hey what do we need ?", in fact we only need to understand the lessons of this reality, our density, and learn, learn more to completely see behind the veil of the illusion where we live.
Then, I realized that some of us who are STS oriented and not very fond of love would certainely pass in 4D as some STO oriented humans. Remember the 50/50 ratio... and never forget that everything is in balance... another universal thing...

Recently, in the session or in several posts, we regularly talked about love and it's a good thing but, I think that we musn't forget that there's a lot to do besides because, unfortunately, it doesn't count much for the exam.

Anyway, don't get me wrong, I don't have any doubt about my orientation for what it worths. I know that I'm an STS being but I also know for a long time that love is a concept wich is important to me. I have chosen an STO orientation many years ago and I understand my choice. Nevertheless I know that it won't help me much to upgrade into the 4D. In another hand, it's my engine, I like to help others without waiting for a payback and I like to observe beauty in nature, share simple moments whith people especially the one I care about etc... but hey, STS oriented people have their own engine and motivation so let's work and go on learning our lessons !

Thank you all for sharing your thoughts and experiences.

Reactions: ryu
Thank you for the quotes Nienna.
I 've got Laura's books, that I discovered thanks to the site "quantum future" (also the site "pilule rouge"; my discovery of these sites are recent, ) but haven't still read them all. I just finished the vol 4 this week-end (and vol 6 last month) and I'm looking forward to reading the others as soon as possible (lack of time because of numerous lawsuits on psychopathic context, and other reasons)
Thanks to the vol 4, and in french, it's more clear now :) . Of course, there is still lots of things I have to learn.

edit: orthograph

Back
Top Bottom