Freedom Trucker Convoy: From Canada to USA to all across the world

Maybe I'm wrong, but am I the only one thinking that all these sudden moves of truckers convoys now claiming going here and there, mostly capitals of Occidental countries, all almost at the same time, are starting to taste suspicious? I can't help myself thinking that it is rather odd that all this is happening now, while at the same time, we are seeing a change in the Covid narrative, mostly in the same Occidental countries...

Or am I being excessively distrustful? I really wonder. 🤔

As would say the C's, Wait and See and Enjoy the Show. :-P

Maybe I'm wrong, but am I the only one thinking that all these sudden moves of truckers convoys now claiming going here and there, mostly capitals of Occidental countries, all almost at the same time, are starting to taste suspicious? I can't help myself thinking that it is rather odd that all this is happening now, while at the same time, we are seeing a change in the Covid narrative, mostly in the same Occidental countries...

I see it more like the Yellow Vests movement have spread (or tried to) in many countries some years ago. But, like you said, wait and see...

A few things of note here...

1. The inspiration itself seems very genuine to me.

How could it not? People have been looking for a means of exploding for a while, but all the most viable options have been effectively removed. The best people could do is allow themselves to be cut out from the economy and society but still say, "No!" It was more in the character of a hunger strike than a battle, because there was nothing you could actively do to show your opposition. The problem is that that hunger strikes depend on the opposition's human compassion in order to have any impact. And we've seen just how effective that is! Instead of compassion, we've seen aggression and hatred toward those suffering. (If we ever wondered how to make a psychopath-detector...)

This truck opposition is elegant in that it is a direct result of that same force. "You want to stop me from working? Fine. Watch!"

Until now, in other industries, the resulting effect was a chaotic force (like not having enough nurses or doctors). -Which the psychopath class spun in the media as the unvaxxed being selfish. Now, however, that force is being wielded with deliberateness. They've literally, "Gotten out in front and are driving the message."

"We know this hurts, it's supposed to hurt, and we're going to keep doing it until you stop being evil. And we have public support."

However, despite such movements having honest origins, the CIA and other groups are obviously going to be looking for ways to subvert things to their advantage. They have skilled experts whose income depends on their coming up with ways to implement psychopathic values and stop people from breaking free. If they can turn this into a hot war where regular people ultimately get screwed, then that's exactly what they're going to do. I bet they had people working the problem within hours of the first reports.

But I don't think they started this particular protest on their own. It's too simple. It started with a few fed up guys simply saying, "Fine, I'm going to gum up traffic at the border by driving slow."

2. The Convoy idea evolved later.

When did the notion of driving to Ottawa appear? Descending on the capitol? Wait.., What? I thought it was about plugging up the border, leveraging economics to make a point. (That would have been very sustainable, btw. Would have maximized effect at very low cost, where people could swap out drivers and trucks. It was literally a picket line. With warm cabs to sit in.)

But now.., it's a huge diesel burning march to the seat of power? Hmmm... Are we going to see another Jan 6th? I think that's perhaps the psy-ops goal, if there is one.

Though, there was a lot more hate and rage on Jan 6th. This is a slower burn, with days to think and plan. Driving, while collective, is still a boring, isolating task. Are you affected by mob psychology when you're alone in a truck cab?

But each of these movements is unique in their characteristics...

Remember the Harvey Weinstein #MeToo blue hair movement? -Legit origin everybody could get behind, but with a nasty long tail.

Though.., I'd point out that when #MeToo first appeared, the immediate emotional response was one of rage and bitterness and projections of guilt, which had people running in fear, desperate to virtue signal so as to avoid the blind hammer smashing everybody in the landscape. It was all about denunciations about difficult-to-prove crimes. It was custom built for witch hunting.

With the trucker protest, people are brought to tears with pride, jumping up and down on the road side, holding "We Love You" placards. There is no hint of shame. There are no shadow selves being asserted. There's a purity to it; Heroes, our strong men, are riding into battle against a known foe everybody hates. It's mythological in scope.

Is Love stronger than Hate? The game theorists have an answer to that, but so does Darth Vader.

3. Branding. "Freedom Convoy" indicates deliberate marketing.

Wikipedia's entry is origin timestamped Jan 28 at 3:26 PM, and has been updated every few minutes since.

When Public Relations get involved, it means the information/perception war is on. It means people who are not directly involved in the earnest energetic expression of unfairness, "To hell with you. I'm driving slow in circles at the border!", but is now being formed into a media package. And the MSM has already picked their side of the battle.

It might be revealing to see if there are any established Public Relations firms involved in this effort. Have they left any footprints? (Maybe somebody could check that.)

It basically started with the vaccine mandates(15 Jan) for Canadian truckers, although there was an organizing core left over from a previous smaller convoy in 2020. That was the straw that broke the mooses back. Canada-Unity joined with the Bear Hug (now Bear Hug 2.0) and put out their Memorandum of Understanding, and that's we we are now.
So if the timing is suspicious, look to the PTB, maybe they thought Canadians would stay at home cuz winter?

I drove to London Ontario Wednesday 26 January to visit a close friend, drop off some supplies to her and stay overnight. Mostly i went to join the southern convoy coming up from Windsor, Ontario on its way to Ottawa. Arrival time the night before changed from 8:00am to 10:00am, with a departure of 11:00am. I drove to the assembly point (Flying J truck stop) at 10:30am, and it took me an hour to get into the truck stop as the road was just packed with cars, and a few trucks.
I took some videos on the approach to the Flying J, as I was mostly stopped or moving slowly enough to do so. That video is posted here on Bitchute.
Plus, as I was in the convoy from London to Drumbo, I took some shots. Every overpass over the 401 highway had people supporting the truckers on the way to Toronto(my turn off point) and Ottawa. I had planned to go to Toronto with the convoy, but wanted to pick up some organic chickens and eggs from an organic farm between Drumbo and Kitchener, so I lost the convoy, and just hooked up with a few supporters from the farm to Toronto, where I turned off to head home.
Here are some pictures from the part of my drive where I was in the tail end of the convoy.
It was inspiring! The Flying J had lots of volunteers and lots of food and supplies, all ad hoc(SOC). In the Flying J NO ONE was wearing a mask, except for the store workers.:-(
convoy_supporters_in_snow.jpgoverpass_crowd_London_Drumbo.jpganother_overpass_showing.jpgroadside_people_London_Drumbo.jpg

Last edited:
This morning at Québec city, The Truckers go to Ottawa.

Many people was there.

A balm of solidarity, mutual aid, unity with lots of smiles!

Wow it was a good time to be there.

Attachments

• convoi2022_Lévis (21).JPG
    convoi2022_Lévis (21).JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 21
Since there is a lot of US trucks in this convoy, it would be fun that after their visit to Ottawa, then all of them decide to visit Washington. ;-D

Biden is building a bunker around the White House for quite some time, but it would be fun to see if he also catches the Omega Prime Covid variant… :lol:

Since there is a lot of US trucks in this convoy, it would be fun that after their visit to Ottawa, then all of them decide to visit Washington. ;-D

Biden is building a bunker around the White House for quite some time, but it would be fun to see if he also catches the Omega Prime Covid variant… :lol:

Do you mean the Optimus Prime 'transforming-trucker' variant?

No, I don't think you are overly suspicious. There's a Spanish saying that says : "Piensa mal y acertarás" and that means: “think wrong, and you will be right “. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom