Freedom Trucker Convoy: From Canada to USA to all across the world

In general I am very skeptical of protests, since PTB couldn't care less. But in this particular case I do hope that the truckers will make a difference. I am also very happy to see how many Canadians actually disagree with the tyranny. It was kind of disappointing, though not surprising to see how friendly and "polite" Canadians bought into the lie so easily. So it's awesome to see some of them motivated enough to go out and support the truckers.
Exactly so! When I look at these videos, my eyes water and I really think this is a major signal to the universe in free will.

My cap off to US and Canadians for standing together and standing strong, and for such a wonderful display of humanity and human values!

I hope that Europe and the rest of the world will pick up on that vibration...

🥰

In general I am very skeptical of protests, since PTB couldn't care less. But in this particular case I do hope that the truckers will make a difference. I am also very happy to see how many Canadians actually disagree with the tyranny. It was kind of disappointing, though not surprising to see how friendly and "polite" Canadians bought into the lie so easily. So it's awesome to see some of them motivated enough to go out and support the truckers.
The difference here is that it's not just a show of hands (or axles), but there is also real economic leverage on the table.

It isn't apparent yet, but cities in particular are going to feel this. When grocery stores go bare, it's going to involve people who might otherwise wish to ignore the whole thing. An opinion isn't going to be optional, and that opinion is going to be tested.

As well.., nothing has been said about those truckers who do not want to participate. Scab truckers? We'll see how that wrinkle presents itself.

In the end, it's going to be a P.R. war; when people go hungry who will they blame? The truckers or the politicians?

Already, one standard tool of oppression has slipped. -The GoFundMe campaign designed to support the convoy was frozen, (starve them out from the big tech side!), but has been pressured into releasing some of the monies. That never happens and demonstrates the power of the movement.

It's time to prepare best arguments. Luckily, Truth in this situation is much easier to present than, say, climate change arguments. There are fewer variables, more hard data, and the crap canned arguments for vaccination are relatively easy to unpack and display as broken by and for people with average intelligence.

Here's the thing which has me worried...

This is happening, appropriately enough, during a Mercury Retrograde. -That is, the bullshit used to grease the machine melts away, and all you have is reality. If there is something wrong with reality, it grinds to a halt. All flaws become apparent and have their say. This is typically a time when globalist schemes falter and people see are able to see reality more clearly. People often fear this time, because they need so much bullshit and wishful thinking to get by.

When this current period ends (mid Feb), the lie machine will turn back on with renewed energy. Hopefully enough impact will have been made by then to properly tip the scales.

This is not truckers related per se, yet interrelated regarding the political gang helping to break the system down. Here is WEF leader Klaus Schwab in 2017 bringing up Trudeau, with a heavy lean discussing:

“What we are very proud of, is that we penetrate the global cabinets of countries with our WEF Young Global Leaders… like Trudeau

France with Macron, too.

Schwab adds (referencing a reception with Trudeau), that "I know half of the cabinet ...is for our..."

Of course, we are now 4-years later, so one might say that cabinets are well on bended knee in totality today. They sure have played the long game.

Concerning the truckers (and as has been brought up by other here), the false narratives are running with everyday people sold by the MSM and social media to dismiss the truckers, dismissing realities to their own doom, however many more are in the truckers camp with realities realized.

Exactly so! When I look at these videos, my eyes water and I really think this is a major signal to the universe in free will.

Yeah, I am still very skeptical about the outcome, but do feel excited to see that many people showing their support. Perhaps it is indeed a signal to the Universe, or at least we all hope it to be.

Here's a live and unedited footage from the drone and then footage taken on the bridge that shows how many people actually waited for the truckers in Toronto, and also how many trucks went through. The video is long, so it's better to skip some parts. And then in the second half of the video there is an unedited footage "on the ground".

There is also this video from the trucker. He also shows footage "on the ground" when they arrived to Toronto. He shared that there were helicopters flying above them, maybe also recording, and that apparently they estimated 10 thousand people that were there for truckers drive through.

Last edited:
hope that Europe and the rest of the world will pick up on that vibration
Last night i found the telegram group europe convoy. I attended as a member ~ 500 ish. Since this, the group have grown to be 13000. And people in europe is mobilizing for a ride to Brüssel arriving 7.2.

I am copying in some info:
Europe Convoy Attention! We must Organize by country Create group for each country if one has not been made Then organize for each individual movement Then we make a demonstration in each countries capital Then we converge on Brussels as a united Europe Channels so far Please share this far and wide! Aandacht! We moeten ons Organiseren per land ! Maak een groep voor elk land als er nog geen is gemaakt ! Organiseer vervolgens voor elke individuele beweging ! Dan maken we een demonstratie in de hoofdstad van elk land ! Dan komen we samen in Brussel als een verenigd Europa ! Kanalen tot nu toe Deel dit alsjeblieft overal !
Attention! Nous devons nous Organiser par pays ! Créer des groupes pour chaque pays qui non pas encore été créé ! Ensuite organiser chacun un mouvement par pays ! Ensuite nous ferrons une démonstration dans chaque capitale ! Puis nous convergerons vers Bruxelles ! Aufmerksamkeit! Wir müssen Nach Ländern organisieren ! Erstellen Sie eine Gruppe für jedes Land ! falls keine erstellt wurde Organisieren Sie dann für jede einzelne Bewegung ! Dann machen wir eine Demonstration in der Hauptstadt jedes Landes ! Dann nähern wir uns Brüssel als einem vereinten Europa ! Bisherige Kanäle Bitte teilen Sie dies weit und breit!
Atención! Debemos Organizar por país ! Crear grupo para cada país si no se ha creado uno ! Luego organízate para cada movimiento individual ! Luego hacemos una demostración en cada capital ! De país Entonces convergemos en Bruselas como una Europa unida Canales hasta ahora ! Por favor, comparte esto a lo largo y ancho! Attenzione ! Dobbiamo organizzarci per paese! Crea un gruppo per ogni paese se non ne è stato creato uno! Allora organizzatevi per ogni singolo movimento! Poi facciamo una dimostrazione in ogni capitale del paese! Poi convergiamo su Bruxelles come un'Europa unita Canali finora! Si prega di condividere questo in lungo e in largo! Figyelem! Országonként kell szervezkednünk Hozzatok létre csoportot minden országban, ha még ezt nem tettétek meg. Ezután szervezzétek meg az egyéni megmozdulásokat Majd minden ország fővárosában demonstrációt tartunk Aztán Brüsszelben összejövünk mint egységes Európa Eddigi csatornák: Kérlek osszátok meg! When February 7, 2022 PLEASE SHARE THIS INFORMATION Europe Convoy t.me/FreedomEuro Canada Convoy 🇨🇦 Join group chat on Telegram Australia Convoy 🇦🇺 2022 Official Convoy to Canberra Terra Australis
Finland Convoy 🇫🇮 Convoy Finland 2022 🇫🇮
Netherlands Convoy 🇳🇱 Netherlands Convoy Czechoslovakian Convoy 🇸🇰 Československý konvoj za slobodu!!🇨🇿🇸🇰
Belgian Convoy 🇧🇪 Belgium Convoy American Convoy 🇺🇸 US Convoy For Freedom to Washington DC French Convoy 🇫🇷 Convoy FRANCE 🇫🇷 Tous à Paris ! (forum)
Italian Convoy 🇮🇹 DestinazioneBruxelles🇮🇹
Spain Convoy 🇪🇸 Freedom España [Canal]
Hungarian Convoy 🇭🇺 🇭🇺HUNGARY TRUCK CONVOY 🇭🇺 Portuguese Convoy 🇵🇹 Convoy Portugal✨🌟🇵🇹🌟✨
Romania Convoy 🇷🇴 2022 Official Convoy to România Cyprus Convoy 🇨🇾 Cyprus Convoy 🇨🇾
Lithuania Convoy 🇱🇹 Freedom Convoy Lithuania Germany Convoy 🇩🇪 FreedomConvoyDeutschland🇩🇪🕊❌ Austria_Freedom_Convoy 🇦🇹 Austrian_Freedom_Convoy 🚚 FREEDOM CONVOY AUSTRIA 2022 🇦🇹 Brasil Convoy 🇧🇷 Convoy Brasil🇧🇷 🇧🇷convoy Brazil 🇧🇷
Sweden Convoy 🇸🇪 Telegram: Contact @convoysweden
Polish Convoy 🇵🇱 POLAND CONVOY PolskiKonwojDoWolnosci Switzerland Convoy 🇨🇭 chy
Switzerland2022
Denmark Convoy 🇩🇰 Denmark Freedom Convoy 🇩🇰
Slovenia Convoy 🇸🇮 Europe Convoy Slovenia Latvian Convoy 🇱🇻 Latvian Convoy 🇱🇻🚀🚁

May be this should be in a separate thread?

Just received this Email from the orgazation beind the GoFundMe.

B.J. a publié un nouveau communiqué sur la campagne Freedom Convoy 2022

We have some great news to share with all of you! We have received confirmation that GoFundMe has released our first batch of funds and is initiating our first transfer.

As of this moment they raised
Fundraiser by Tamara Lich : Freedom Convoy 2022

$6,906,800​

Yeah, I am still very skeptical about the outcome, but do feel excited to see that many people showing their support. Perhaps it is indeed a signal to the Universe, or at least we all hope it to be.
As Keit, "I am still very skeptical about the outcome", but I must admit that this convoy and these people present in large numbers to accompany and support the convoy give me chills.
:rockon:
Yes, the efforts are nice to see. What the truckers are doing in Canada is inspiring truckers and people elsewhere. For a genuine change, more widespread deprogramming might be required, but for that awareness and resistance is needed.

Session 20 August 2001
Q: What is the best way to remove or undo programming?
A: Awareness and resistance.
Where to start? If I am to respect free will, I will need to notice the people that are asking. If I'm not sure whether someone asks or not, I could ask them, but how? So far, I have not found a way for all situations.

In the following, the Cs talk about suffering, patience and compassion:
A: No free lunch!

Q: (L) Well, thanks for that. Is there going to be some way we're gonna find through research to help ameliorate this thing?

A: Probably to some extent. But remember all the advantages brought to you by suffering.

Q: (L) Could you name just two? [laughter]

A: Compassion and patience. Two most important qualities.
These days, there are many opportunities to practice.

Back
Top Bottom