free will question

Say I have a relative who has a child who talks often about seeing 'dinosaurs' in his room and closet. Maybe an active imagination, or maybe something a more sinister. I feel like I should do something , but I don't want to limit choice of free will here. I've already given the relative a copy of 'secret history' but they don't seem too interested. should I just say 'you got yourself some demons cavorting in your place' or something else?

Thanks

lamalamalamalama said:
Say I have a relative who has a child who talks often about seeing 'dinosaurs' in his room and closet. Maybe an active imagination, or maybe something a more sinister. I feel like I should do something , but I don't want to limit choice of free will here. I've already given the relative a copy of 'secret history' but they don't seem too interested. should I just say 'you got yourself some demons cavorting in your place' or something else?

Thanks

What is the relative's opinion of what the child is experiencing? If they're not interested in reading Secret History, you could offer them a book like The High Strangeness, which deals more specifically with such things. Or if your relative just isn't into reading books like that (or reading books at all), maybe direct them to something more brief, such as an article on the Cass website. If they don't want to read anything, you could try bringing it up in conversation and leave it at that. As for free will, that depends on the relative's perspective and how open they'd be to what you wish to communicate. Do they view "aliens" and abductions as "crazy talk?" Couching it in terms they can understand would be ideal; if they balk at "aliens" but have a belief in "Satan" or demons, maybe that would be the way to approach it. But if the relative is closed off to the subject entirely, you should respect that and leave the subject alone. Even though there's a child involved whose own free will should be respected, his parent has the final say. Which is a very unfortunate situation in some cases. Plus you don't want to scare anyone unnecessarily, because it's unknown exactly WHAT the child is experiencing. Even if something real is in his room, it may not be the Lizzies.

But even in the case that the child IS experiencing 4D STS abductions, and the parent IS open to discussing that, what knowledge would you want to convey to them? What - if anything - could you say that would help protect that child? Perhaps there are ways to encourage and help the child directly, without necessarily trying to explain things in detail to him or his parent? Maybe someone else would have a good suggestion about that. :huh:

lamalamalamalama said:
Say I have a relative who has a child who talks often about seeing 'dinosaurs' in his room and closet.

How does the child react emotionally when he recounts "seeing dinosaurs"?

lamalamalamalama said:

Thanks

What Ryan asked...

And maybe: How old is the child? When he "talks often" about seeing dinosaurs, is he scared, excited, neutral, something else? Is there someone in the child's environment that tells him 'scary stories'? What kinds of psychological pressures are put on the child for discipline or for some other reason? Anything else you can tell us about the child's environmental influences...including the people around him?

lamalamalamalama said:

Thanks

What did you say to the parents was the reason that they should read SHOTW? IMO you shoul know a lot more about the situation before you start scaring people with talks about 'lizzies' etc. Maybe someone could spend a few nights in his room and see what's going on?

lamalamalamalama said:

Thanks

It's VERY common, to my understanding, for children to 'see' dinosaurs. I think it directly relates to the idea that some children have not yet lost the ability to see manifestations from other densities. Laura talks about how she helped her kids with such things by helping them feel safe and protected (she gave them a crystal, I think, to sleep with - the item isn't necessarily important, the idea of protection and being in control and powerful enough to be protected is the point).

The fact is that there is little you can do about it. If the kid is having interactions with 4D STS, then scaring the parents and the child about it is the wrong way to go, not to mention that it's not really up to you since the parents likely won't believe you anyway. I'm not sure where you got the 'demon' idea, though.

Have you read the Wave Series yet?

According to a child I happen to know, the 'dinosaurs' are around a LOT - I couldn't see them, but she could. It may be much more common than you think. Just my take, of course.

lamalamalamalama said:

Thanks
It is my understanding that we cannot 'fix' something just because we 'see' it as 'something is wrong' as that would be violating free will because the help was not asked for.
It is my experience with family members in particular, who are not aware or interested in what this forum teaches then it would not be beneficial to foist it upon them.
I have found it more wise to obsrve,stay awake and aware for changes,by all means keep reading the recomended material, and remember to only give help and advice when it is asked for. Sometimes certain experiences need to happen for a soul to learn a certain lesson, ours included.
If you casually and carefully (strategically) bring up some of the knowledge you gain it may be more acceptable than giving books and material that noone has shown interest in. It can have the opposite effect and turn them off.

I made my kids a spray (water, mixed with herbs and my personal intent to protect, in a spray bottle) to defend against any dark things that they saw at night. Only when the nightmares and what they called 'monsters' became a nightly problem with my two girls - at around ages two to three years old (they are 5 and 4 now).

When I was a child I saw all kinds of scary things, so that's where the idea came from.

I just told them to spray "the monsters" (and they were not exposed to TV so I figure it is something out of the ordinary). It worked wonders actually.

But talking of demons or giving them books may seem a little strange. :)

anart said:
lamalamalamalama said:

Thanks

It's VERY common, to my understanding, for children to 'see' dinosaurs. I think it directly relates to the idea that some children have not yet lost the ability to see manifestations from other densities. Laura talks about how she helped her kids with such things by helping them feel safe and protected (she gave them a crystal, I think, to sleep with - the item isn't necessarily important, the idea of protection and being in control and powerful enough to be protected is the point).

The fact is that there is little you can do about it. If the kid is having interactions with 4D STS, then scaring the parents and the child about it is the wrong way to go, not to mention that it's not really up to you since the parents likely won't believe you anyway. I'm not sure where you got the 'demon' idea, though.

Have you read the Wave Series yet?

According to a child I happen to know, the 'dinosaurs' are around a LOT - I couldn't see them, but she could. It may be much more common than you think. Just my take, of course.

Thanks for all the comments. I'll talk to the child and see how they feel when they see 'dinosaurs'.m Depending on the response, such as if the child feels like shooing away the dinos, I'll give them some 'magic' item (maybe a crystal) and say it can be used to scare away dinosaurs the will help protect them. Then the child can use the item is they want to or not.
As for saying 'demons', I guess it's a concept that everyone has some vague idea of, rather than saying 4d sts. Probably not very accurate, but just my guess that the concept of demons in history might arise from 4d sts interactions.

lamalamalamalama said:
Thanks for all the comments. I'll talk to the child and see how they feel when they see 'dinosaurs'.m Depending on the response, such as if the child feels like shooing away the dinos, I'll give them some 'magic' item (maybe a crystal) and say it can be used to scare away dinosaurs the will help protect them.

I think it would be externally considerate to first ask the parents if you can do this, if you intend to do it. This isn't your child.

Back
Top Bottom