Free veterinarian advice on Facebook

Meg

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Hi all,

There are a group of veterinarians on Facebook who give advice for free. I tend to overeact when my kittys have something going on, so it's nice to know I have a place to ask if I am 'polevaulting over mouse droppings'.

About
Pet Vet Corner is a place to ask questions of veterinarians and get a veterinary perspective on your pet's medical and health needs.
Only vets answer questions or provide comments, not members (read the pinned post for rules). All questions must be directed to the vets.
Vet participants are small animal or mixed-practice veterinarians.
Questions are answered as the vet's time permits.
Read pinned post under announcements at the top of group page once approved., also for other important group information and guidelines. Admins enforce group rules to keep the group on track.
THERE IS NO GUARANTEE YOUR QUESTION WILL BE ANSWERED DUE TO THE AMOUNT OF DAILY QUESTIONS COMING IN. THESE VETS ARE VOLUNTEERING AND ARE ON LIMITED TIME. We recommend and encourage self help by the use of the groups files and group search function.
We do not allow you to post for others, This is a huge group with over 1,000 questions coming in a day. We are on admin approval, not all posts are approved.
This is a veterinary learning site,
created for ONLY vets to comment on the OP's group posts. Members do not participate on group unless making a post on the group asking vets question about your pets health and care.
This group can have graphic pics and videos, Do not join this group if you get upset easily.

They are at: Pet Vet Corner ℠ (ONLY APPROVED VETERINARIANS COMMENT) | Facebook

Back
Top Bottom