Fragmented Soul Parts.

croyco

A Disturbance in the Force
The C's mentioned that we all parts of a 6D fragmented soul. My question is when I meet my soul mate is she/he also part of that same 6D fragmented soul??

Hello croyco, welcome to the forum.

In response to your question, the C's have stated that the whole of the human race are parts of a "fragmented soul unit", or at least they've stated that that concept is "close" to describing our origins. So if a person you perceive to be your "soul mate" is part of the human race, it would follow that he/she also be part of that "fragmented soul unit".

However, I have no idea what you mean when you talk about meeting your "soul mate". It might be a good idea to keep the following C comments in mind on that subject:

Session 960915 said:
Q: (L) Pk wants to know if A is his soul mate?
A: As we have tried to explain before, there is no "one" soul
mate, there are many.

Session 961212 said:
A: We hesitate to use the term "soul mates," as your culture
has convoluted the meaning to connotate something of a
romantic nature.

Seeing as this is your first post, perhaps you could post a brief intro about yourself in the Newbies section, as is customary for new members. No need to share personal information, just give us a general sense of what led you to this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read any of Laura's books yet, etc.

Thanks!

:)

Sorry Pepper Fritz I should have said one of my many soul mates. I assume you have never of the earthly term Soul Mate.

It refers to some one who is part of the soul group/unit you are part of. But in earthly terms most people don't understand that they are part of a fragmented soul unit.

Symbolism, doesn't it?

soul mate, fragmented soul

I think that is a group soul, not a soul of one being that was fragmented

i think that a soul group is like the complete universe or all the creation, we just have to know that we are parte of the creation

Hello,

I believe that soul units=soul mates referred by C's means The fallen ones, us who decided to: separate from 7d in order to try physical on this planet in this space-time continuum, having said that I will conclude following; our group of souls, the fragmented ones=earth soul mates in a fact means whole population on the earth and part of the same fragmented earth population in 5th density.

Greetings to soul mates all around the world:)))))))

Back
Top Bottom