FOTCM private forum access

wow, quick reply :)

Thanx very much, Ailen, that's all very helpful. I think the Mg citrate is a great idea, and I'm out of Mg supplements too. I'll give it a try.

:) :) :)

didn't get to send the hardcopy and stuff today. I'm relyin on other poeple for transport atm, and was only in town for long enough to get my groceries :( On tuesday then.

Anyway, I'm not only posting to say I didn't keep my word, I have something else on my mind. I have a question I would like to ask an Elder about, and not publicly, so I guess this is sort of a formal request for advice? Can I PM somebody?
I have a feeling that the nature of the question I would like to ask, as well as my reasons for asking it, may start a bit of a discussion amongst elders :/
I also wish to show you the shape of my thoughts, so to speak (maybe why I'm so fascinated by paradoxes), as I know that to any of you, I am as yet little more than the words I type here and occasionally on SotT.

Sorry about being so over-serious :rolleyes: :lol: but it's a serious question, sort of on the topic of the nature of evil :evil: :huh: :/

You can PM one of the mods/admins, or send an email to info @ paleochristianity.org and we'll take it from there.

Back
Top Bottom