FOTCM private forum access

KTC

Jedi Council Member
FOTCM Member
Hiya
I have received 2 membership packs as certification (I must have applied twice... oops)
I have read in other posts that administration requires the hard copy of my application for me to gain access to the private forum.
I'm not sure if I have sent it or not so can anyone confirm this?
If you have received it, great. I look forward to checking the forum out. If not my apologies, I will get it in the mail soon.
Thanks in advance. :)

Hi fisheye, and welcome to the Fellowship! :)

All I can say is that we haven't received your signed application yet. It can be somewhere on its way though. If you can't recall whether you've sent it or not, you can either wait some more time for our confirmation (which can come or not) OR you can send it anyway one of these days to make sure it's been sent.

You will find the mailing address here.

Btw., we noticed your double application and one record has been deleted from the PC database. If you will ever need to send us updates or include your membership ID for whatever reason, please refer to No. 426. Thanks! :)

Great, thanks PoB I will get a hard copy in the mail soon :cool:

Hi all,

I just recently got my membership information and my id number. What do I need to do to get access to the private forum area?

Thanks for the help.

KingTiger said:
Hi all,

I just recently got my membership information and my id number. What do I need to do to get access to the private forum area?

Thanks for the help.

you need to be more active in this forum so that we know more about "who you are" and if you are seriously interested in self work .

KingTiger said:
Hi all,

Thanks for the help.
Hey KT,

Give it a bit of time, shortly you should see the thread for members. You'll have access then. :)

Pashalis said:
KingTiger said:
Hi all,

Thanks for the help.

you need to be more active in this forum so that we know more about "who you are" and if you are seriously interested in self work .
Unless I'm mistaken, I believe that KT means he/she has joined fotcm and is awaiting access to the members forum as opposed to the swamp.

truth seeker said:
KingTiger said:
Hi all,

Thanks for the help.
Hey KT,

Give it a bit of time, shortly you should see the thread for members. You'll have access then. :)

I agree with truth seeker and I just can tell you to be patient because the person responsible to give access to that part of the forum is very very busy. However, in the meantime, be active on the forum and share your experiences with EE.

Gandalf said:
truth seeker said:
KingTiger said:
Hi all,

Thanks for the help.
Hey KT,

I agree with truth seeker and I just can tell you to be patient because the person responsible to give access to that part of the forum is very very busy. However, in the meantime, be active on the forum and share your experiences with EE.

Thank you for the help. As for being more active on the forum, I am doing my best. Please have patience with me since I leap before I truly understand. I value all feedback given. As for EE, I do have the DVD's so my plan is watching them ASAP.

Quote from Laura's "STS and STO What does it Really mean?"

How do we know when our giving is violating another’s free will? Well, we DO have a little bit of a clue in many ancient teachings about "asking." The stories say: "ask and you shall receive." But, if you study this idea, you find that what they really say is "ask and keep on asking, and it shall be given you; seek and keep on seeking, and you shall find; knock and keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you."

In plain english, there are a lot of "nutters" out there (look at Baked Noodles) and I for one am quite happy to accept that I have to prove I am not one of them before the door is open to me!

John

Do I need to have more interaction specifically on the FOTCM part of the Cass forum for private access?

Seraphina said:
Do I need to have more interaction specifically on the FOTCM part of the Cass forum for private access?

Not particularly, as this section is just a place for threads about, or otherwise more directly related to, FOTCM itself. Just generally interacting so people get to know you a bit is the point.

Ah same for me,

Got back from Afghanistan where I was deployed and could focus on the Work in my spare time.

Now back in North America with 2 jobs (one full time, one part time) and 2 young kids, hard to focus on the forum with the free time available (sometimes to spent, you just went to shut down and sleep).

But I did receive my membership package also (don't remember at all if I sent anything like a hard copy with signature so please remind me if I didn't) and don't have access. Guess i need to work faster and harder.

Just believe me, its not bad faith or laziness if I'm less present than before. There are still wave books to read, the dot connector magazines, sott.net, and so forth. I'll try to get back to a normal networking level !

Omega said:
But I did receive my membership package also (don't remember at all if I sent anything like a hard copy with signature so please remind me if I didn't) and don't have access. Guess i need to work faster and harder.

No, we don't have your signed application.

Just believe me, its not bad faith or laziness if I'm less present than before. There are still wave books to read, the dot connector magazines, sott.net, and so forth. I'll try to get back to a normal networking level !

Yeah, step by step. Looking forward to your participating more soon.

I have recently received my membership pack :) At current I am rereading some of the older material I read many years back. My memory is not what it used to be. I have also downloaded the PDF of the basic principles of the fellowship. I am slowly changing my diet, adding supplements and looking into EE. Any other suggestions? I am not asking for access to the forum at this point until I get the basics down. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
David

Mr Meowgi said:
I have recently received my membership pack :) At current I am rereading some of the older material I read many years back. My memory is not what it used to be. I have also downloaded the PDF of the basic principles of the fellowship. I am slowly changing my diet, adding supplements and looking into EE. Any other suggestions? I am not asking for access to the forum at this point until I get the basics down. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
David

If your question is regarding access to the FOTCM Members' forum, just interact more on the forum in general.

Back
Top Bottom