FOTCM ordainment

Kaigen

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Is it possible to become FOTCM wedding minister`s license, or ordainment?
With this license I could find more chapels to help and donate every month to support FOTCM.

Since you can make it free in Internet _http://www.firstnationministry.org/ or here _http://www.themonastery.org/
I thought to do it with the church to which I belong and to which I'm registered.

I do Wedding since 2 years.

Where? FOTCM is only a legal entity in the U.S.

Kaigen said:
It is in Japan.
Laura said:
FOTCM is only a legal entity in the U.S.

I will ask if it is okay, that it is legal entity in the U.S.
Thank you.

No, Kaigen, she is not telling you that you can do this. She was asking a question and you are jumping to conclusions. You are not ordained, in any way, to marry people as a FOTCM minister. I realize you do this on your own as a registered minister, but you do not have permission to connect it to FOTCM since you are not a FOTCM minister - plus - you're in Japan where FOTCM is not even a legal entity.

anart said:
Kaigen said:
It is in Japan.
Laura said:
FOTCM is only a legal entity in the U.S.

I will ask if it is okay, that it is legal entity in the U.S.
Thank you.

No, Kaigen, she is not telling you that you can do this. She was asking a question and you are jumping to conclusions. You are not ordained, in any way, to marry people as a FOTCM minister. I realize you do this on your own as a registered minister, but you do not have permission to connect it to FOTCM since you are not a FOTCM minister - plus - you're in Japan where FOTCM is not even a legal entity.

Thank you Anart. I do have understood, that I don't have any permission. Even if I had one, I need it on the paper.
I'm not registered anywhere as minister. I do it for my family's financial survival in friends Chapel.

My point is that FOTCM cannot ordain you to perform marriages because it is not in its remit to do so.

Laura said:
My point is that FOTCM cannot ordain you to perform marriages because it is not in its remit to do so.

I see, thank you for your answer.

Money and religion is a big ole can of worms now isn't it?
Besides money, why is there a desire a marraige to be sanctioned by FOTCM?
Why is this being ordained and having a title by FOTCM being brought up?
What sort of mainstream chapels need to recognize the FOTCM? Why?
and most importantly why should the FOTCM be accepted viewed by any mainstream religion?
Sly as serpants, gentle as doves.
Get married on top of a mountain.There should be no monetary gain between two who love.
Using religion as an income stream doesn't sound correct.
Stuck in this STS world, not of this STS world.

Back
Top Bottom