FOTCM: New Online Application Form

Thx Data i will - and what about small contribution, how much is it allowed - if any :huh:

I remember vaguely from some past discussion that is allowed to put 10$ bill in the envelope?

Yozilla said:
Thx Data i will - and what about small contribution, how much is it allowed - if any :huh:

I remember vaguely from some past discussion that is allowed to put 10$ bill in the envelope?

I don't think that there is an upper limit from our side (someone please correct me if this is wrong), but it shouldn't be too much because there is the risk of loss of the letter on the way.

Yozilla said:

Yes, usually we ask (in a non-obligatory way) for about 10$ to cover the processing/shipping cost etc. Thank you!

I just tried to submit the online application, and it wouldn't submit, then I accidentally closed that page, probably going to have to start from scratch eh?

Thanks for the info

big-picture said:
I just tried to submit the online application, and it wouldn't submit, then I accidentally closed that page, probably going to have to start from scratch eh?

If you just closed the browser/tab, your inputs will be restored when you go back to the signup form within 48 hours (unless you clicked the "Log out" button which deletes all information from the browser).

Hi guys!

I've sent my HC application form by post a couple weeks ago - interested if you received it?

Hello again!

I am interested what is the status of my FOTCM application since it has been a couple of months i've sent a signed hard copy?

:bye:

Yozilla said:
Hello again!

I am interested what is the status of my FOTCM application since it has been a couple of months i've sent a signed hard copy?

:bye:

Hi Yozilla, you've been admitted and we'll be sending out Welcome Packages this coming week. Thank you for applying and welcome to the Fellowship!

I've received an envelope with FOTCM papers today :cool2:

THX

So i'm wondering now how to enter a Private board - does this security code on members card enables this? :-[

Yozilla said:
So i'm wondering now how to enter a Private board - does this security code on members card enables this

See: https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,35235.msg503130.html#msg503130 where PoB writes:

As you probably know, or you will find out soon, there is a private sub-forum for FOTCM members. If you have received a FOTCM welcome package this only means that you are registered as a FOTCM member. Access to the private board is not granted automatically when you join the Fellowship though, but is instead decided by the Moderators/Admins for each of you on an individual basis.

The Fellowship is like an extended family in the making and the membership area is a virtual community where we as a group further the support of our members and discuss work on the common aim and related projects. Naturally, since we then are getting closer to each other we would like to know a bit about our new members before we invite them to our space; what are your challenges in life (we all have them), what are you going through, what are your circumstances? Here we look to the open forum on your participation.

On average, around 100 posts should be able to give us an outline of you and your interests. But it's not the number that counts most (sometimes 20-30 posts would suffice, other times 500 is not enough). What counts is where you put your energy and to what extent you are on board with the line of force that "defines" us. Are you interested and participating in our Diet and health, Éiriú Eolas, psychology and cognitive science, Work, Swamp boards? (The latest one has a limited access for Forum members who have at least 50 posts.) Remember, we are not looking to see if you are perfect, because nobody is, we are looking to see how in practice you resonate with and apply the Fellowship principles.

You're welcome to post any related questions you may have in this thread. :)

Hello, I sent a signed updated application to you guys by mail, just wanted to make sure if you guys received it?

Back
Top Bottom