FOTCM: New Online Application Form

Hello,
I sent the documents for accession 4 weeks prior to the address in the United States. I wanted to ask if they have arrived and whether other conditions for membership must be met .
thank you

Jean d`arc said:
Hello,
I sent the documents for accession 4 weeks prior to the address in the United States. I wanted to ask if they have arrived and whether other conditions for membership must be met .
thank you

Yes, we received the hard copy and everything was in order.

I am thinking about sending an application, but I am not completely sure. There was something written about probation period of three months and other things but not in much detail, maybe that comes later.

After 7 years, we have retired our old online signup form and have developed a new modern FOTCM Membership Application website:

https://paleochristianity.org/signup

It is ready to be used. There are no longer "instruction PDFs" because the new signup process will guide you through all the steps.

The "How to Join" article (https://paleochristianity.org/how-to-join/) has been updated to reflect the changes in the signup process.

If you sign up, and should run into any technical issues, or have any questions, please send us an e-mail or post the question here. Thank you!

Data said:
After 7 years, we have retired our old online signup form and have developed a new modern FOTCM Membership Application website:

It is ready to be used. There are no longer "instruction PDFs" because the new signup process will guide you through all the steps.

The "How to Join" article (https://paleochristianity.org/how-to-join/) has been updated to reflect the changes in the signup process.

If you sign up, and should run into any technical issues, or have any questions, please send us an e-mail or post the question here. Thank you!

Congratulation to the whole team who made this. It's beautiful, easy for use and very practical.
Great job
:perfect:

Data said:

:wow: :headbanger: :cheer: :rockon:

I did send my hard copy of the FOTCM application today. I asked how long it may take at the post-office, the guy who doesn't seem like wanting to answer the question in the first place told me that; ''it could take weeks, but it will get there'' :O I almost asked for a faster pigeon. And 'weeks' is pretty much a non-answer. I am rather skeptical about it unless the letter has to travel all the way through Mordor.

Anyhow, I wanted to know that I did send it, in case something goes wrong and the letter may not arrive. :)

bjorn said:
I did send my hard copy of the FOTCM application today. I asked how long it may take at the post-office, the guy who doesn't seem like wanting to answer the question in the first place told me that; ''it could take weeks, but it will get there'' :O I almost asked for a faster pigeon. And 'weeks' is pretty much a non-answer. I am rather skeptical about it unless the letter has to travel all the way through Mordor.

Anyhow, I wanted to know that I did send it, in case something goes wrong and the letter may not arrive. :)

+ and of course, whether I meet the conditions for membership is not for me to decide! Which I respect. Thanks for processing!

bjorn said:

Hi bjorn, I don't know where you've posted it from but my form arrived in the US in about a week and I sent it from the UK. But that said, I was told at the post office that it was going to take 5-7 working days. Hopefully they meant something around two weeks from where you are.

Btw your comments about a "faster pidgeon" and "travel all the way through mordor" gave me a really good laugh :lol2:

Ant22 said:
bjorn said:

Hi bjorn, I don't know where you've posted it from but my form arrived in the US in about a week and I sent it from the UK. But that said, I was told at the post office that it was going to take 5-7 working days. Hopefully they meant something around two weeks from where you are.

From the Netherlands so it shouldn't be that different from that of the UK. 5-7 working days is what I expected. Hopefully my pidgeon doesn't take a break during the weekends, just keep on flying.

I hope it was a real post-office. They didn't left me with a professional impression, so I felt like sharing this adventure, in case something goes wrong with the letter.

bjorn said:
I hope it was a real post-office. They didn't left me with a professional impression, so I felt like sharing this adventure, in case something goes wrong with the letter.

:lol2: Don't worry, we'll wait for your application and respond to you.

Data said:
bjorn said:

:lol2: Don't worry, we'll wait for your application and respond to you.

Haha perhaps I am bit to nervous of what might go wrong with the letter and all. Thanks Data!

I finally printed HC of FOTCM application form today, and want to send it tomorrow. Since i'm from Europe i wonder if it is OK to send it to community in France or US? I read somewhere that Europeans can send application to France but can't find the address there - i am pretty sure that i saw it somewhere... Anyway if it is more convenient from the administration point of view, i'll send it to US.

One more question: i think i read somewhere that some financial contribution is, of course, welcome and i'm willing to put some symbolic amount in the envelope - is it allowed and how much?

THX

Yozilla d'Monsteur :cool2:

Yozilla said:
I finally printed HC of FOTCM application form today, and want to send it tomorrow. Since i'm from Europe i wonder if it is OK to send it to community in France or US? I read somewhere that Europeans can send application to France but can't find the address there - i am pretty sure that i saw it somewhere... Anyway if it is more convenient from the administration point of view, i'll send it to US.

Please send it to the address written on the application form, i.e. US. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom