FOTCM Fundraiser! Get your 'cling on'!

Renaissance

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
We're excited to announce a new FOTCM fundraiser. FOTCM members and supporters can now proudly display the fashionable and visibly striking FOTCM logo on their vehicle with a new 'FOTCM cling'. They can be found on the Paleochristianity website and are being sold through the Rabbit Hole online bookstore, a distributor of Red Pill Press books in the US. This is a great way to get the FOTCM name and logo out in the general public and to show your support for FOTCM. The cling is $10 and measures 4.5" X 3.75" which is about half the size of a standard bumper sticker. Apply them to any glass surface, your vehicle window, and on most bumpers.

Large political fundraisers are able to raise all sorts of money, and they accomplish diddly squat. This network has the capacity to accomplish something real, but your support is needed. We don't have the size or public recognition of those super-sized fundraisers to raise millions upon millions of dollars, but we do have a creative and strong collinear network making super-efforts towards a common goal. This past year we've seen amazing things come out of FOTCM. The network is an integral part of where FOTCM can go, and your support is needed to do all the things that FOTCM has the potential to do!

So do some trailblazing on the open road!
:scooter:

Show your support with a FOTCM cling!

Click me!​

Alright! :lol: And remember, they can go on just about any surface you think you can get away with sticking them to :ninja:

Love them and would love to put one on my car, but just one thing is there no cheaper way to send them. The sticker is 10 dollards and the shipping fee is US$12.45 by Priority Mail International Flat Rate Envelope (6 - 10).

Laurentien said:
Love them and would love to put one on my car, but just one thing is there no cheaper way to send them. The sticker is 10 dollards and the shipping fee is US$12.45 by Priority Mail International Flat Rate Envelope (6 - 10).

That is a bit much for an international letter. Sorry about that. We'll have a look at fixing it and let you know.

Shane said:
Laurentien said:

That is a bit much for an international letter. Sorry about that. We'll have a look at fixing it and let you know.

I'll wait until you've got that sorted then! :D

I can already see one on my car window and one on the middle pane of my front door welcoming me home. :)

Shipping was supposed to be included in the $10 price. We will get that fixed.

I think the software thinks it's a book.

Shane said:
Laurentien said:

Mr. Premise said:

Shane said:
Laurentien said:

As soon as it is fixed, I'll buy a couple.

Gandalf said:
Mr. Premise said:

Shane said:
Laurentien said:

As soon as it is fixed, I'll buy a couple.

Me too.

Mr. Premise said:

I believe the software was looking at it as a book. The cling now has no shipping costs and is ready to go! Anyone who has already bought one will be refunded their shipping payment. Thanks for your patience, everyone.

Shane said:
Mr. Premise said:

I believe the software was looking at it as a book. The cling now has no shipping costs and is ready to go! Anyone who has already bought one will be refunded their shipping payment. Thanks for your patience, everyone.

Thank you so much.

I have just bought a couple of them.

Back
Top Bottom