FOTCM Crop Circle Analysis

Thanks for sharing your analysis, Data. I must confess that after reading your description and looking at your graphic with the measurements, I ended up none the wiser either. Frustrating I would say. Cheers. :/

This 3D model also looks similar FOTCM crop circle, fwiw

Milner_tK_01.jpg

The 3D graphic is very reminiscent of a "Strange Attractor".
This type of system is typically observed in weather systems such as tornados, cyclones, hurricanes, oceanic gyres, Even Galaxies, Whirlpools etc.
If you check time lapse photography of cloud systems you can see there are two layers of cloud moving in different directions.
One layer is going out, and the other layer is coming in.
As above, so below. All is balanced.

I came across this image a few weeks ago and hesitated posting, because i'm not convinced of anything, but it did strike me as worthwhile. It reminds me of the crop circle and the logo, and i thought to post to see what others thought. I haven't seen it posted before.

In short (apparently): it's a stone in Scotland from the 7th century Pict culture and the image looks like 2 circles in connection somehow. It's nicknamed the Serpent Stone due to the snakes and wavey figures. It also reminds me of the work of the Thunderbolts project.

Aberlemno_Pictish_Stone_-_geograph.org.uk_-_4357.jpg

Apparently (from wiki):

Menhir
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Standing stone" redirects here. For other uses, see Standing stone (disambiguation).
Large menhir located between Millstreet and Ballinagree, County Cork, Ireland.

A menhir (French, from Middle Breton: men, "stone" and hir, "long"[1]), standing stone, orthostat, or lith is a large upright standing stone. Menhirs may be found singly as monoliths, or as part of a group of similar stones. Their size can vary considerably, but their shape is generally uneven and squared, often tapering towards the top. Menhirs are widely distributed across Europe, Africa and Asia, but are most numerous in Western Europe; in particular in Ireland, Great Britain and Brittany. There are about 50,000 megaliths in these areas,[2] while there are 1,200 menhirs in northwest France alone.[3]
Aberlemno

Coordinates: 56.69146°N 2.78364°W

Aberlemno (Gaelic: Obar Leamhnach) is a parish and small village in the Scottish council area of Angus. It is noted for three large carved Pictish stones (and one fragment) dating from the 7th and 8th centuries AD (Historic Scotland)
640px-Angus_UK_location_map.svg.png

Edit: there's two stones, the pic attached, may or may not be from the same area (just realised)

Attachments

• The Serpent Stone.jpg
    The Serpent Stone.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 55
Back
Top Bottom