Fossilized ancient aliens and giants photo evidence.

Hello & welcome to the forum Migras,

As you've already made a few posts, it would be nice of you to make an introductory post in the Newbie forum and tell us how you found out the forum, if you've read any books of Laura for example and whatever you feel like sharing about yourself.

Thanks, did not read the book,
I found you among the many interesting discussion forums, by Google search.

Looks like normal rock formations to me and I don't quite get where the evidence of ancient aliens and giants is in that video?

migras said:
Thanks, did not read the book,
I found you among the many interesting discussion forums, by Google search.

Hi Migras,

nonetheless it would considerate of you to write a minor introduction in the newbies section as Tigersoap already suggested:

Tigersoap said:
Hello & welcome to the forum Migras,

As you've already made a few posts, it would be nice of you to make an introductory post in the Newbie forum and tell us how you found out the forum, if you've read any books of Laura for example and whatever you feel like sharing about yourself.

Definitely simple rock formations. Its an good example of how the brain recognize patterns, like seeing all sort of things within clouds.

Yet, what I don't understand is why the author don't just drill a hole into such a rock and see whats inside if he is so sure that these things are ancient aliens? To lazy? A simple core drill reveal at an instant what this stuff is made of. But maybe he already know and he's just fishing for gullible people... just a thought.

Unless you do not know about the possibility of instant protein crystallization cells? This high-tech, always evident in his eyes. Even primitive official science says about it.
Remember the Bible Old Testament where God turns people into a pillar of salt.

The only thing that I see in the comments of this envy and disrespect for other people's work.

migras said:
The only thing that I see in the comments of this envy and disrespect for other people's work.

Maybe you don't understand what this forum is about. You did read the forum guidelines that you were supposed to read before joining the forum, didn't you? If not, you can read them here.

This is, basically, a research forum. We don't just go along with what others post. We research things, discuss them, not just blatantly agree with them. If you see this as envy and disrespect, then, you are greatly mistaken. There are a number of members on this forum that are fairly knowledgeable about these subjects. Maybe there is a bit you could learn from them?

migras said:
Unless you do not know about the possibility of instant protein crystallization cells? This high-tech, always evident in his eyes. Even primitive official science says about it.
Remember the Bible Old Testament where God turns people into a pillar of salt.

I assume that the author who made this film and/or took the pictures is driven by curiosity. Therefore its hard to believe that he just took the pictures, turned around and walked away, like "cool, I found ancient aliens".

If I would claim those stones to be fossilized life forms, there are at least two simple steps that follow before I make an public announcement.

1. A little hammer reveal within a few seconds if this stones are just simple stones, like granite, basalt, limestone or whatever. If the structure resembles a known stone, then the riddle is solved already.

2. If the structure is unusual, then a core drill should reveal how the minerals are combined. No matter how fast or slow an organism became fossilized, the tissue/bone structure remain intact and can be analyzed. Even without a microscope, the crossings between bones an soft tissue is visible.

So the fact that the guy didn't even bother to use a hammer, tells me a lot about how serious his claims are.

migras said:

All we have here is a youtube video without further evidence. There isn't even a basis to discuss what we see there. Those things can be big marshmallows painted as rocks.

Back
Top Bottom