Forum

Nević Nenad

The Living Force
I had it this night. In dream I am something like Indiana Jones, going through some jungle looking for something, and it is very hard to move through jungle.Sudenly I stumbled on ruins of small roman temple, there is only one wall and one arch (entrance) left of it. It is all in ivy, grass and plants. It looks sad and lonely. On the wall I can see tablet with the word “Forum" above it and in the tablet are the names of the members of this forum it is very precisely incurved in stone “laura, atreides . . ." only “anart" looks added later and by hand because it was unprecise.All over inner walls of the arch is text, probably forum posts, which is changing as I move my eyes but stays looks very ancient.

I see it like this. From childhood I love Indiana Jones, adventure books and movies. Abandoned cities, fortresses and lonely deserts. Here it goes for me being Indiana Jones and whole dream atmosphere.
Word “forum" is Latin-roman word and that’s why the temple is roman. I am more active on SotT forum late days, and that’s the reason for whole dream. It seems just that’s my mind is repeating day’s activities and shows me pictures which I am pleased to see.

Back
Top Bottom