Forks and work meetings

Keit

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Hello all,

There is a topic I wish to discuss. It was triggered by latest discussion about organic portals and transripts about "attack" spots. Although it's not connected directly to the topic I mentioned, but more to abductions or other phenomena of this kind.

I remembered that from time to time, I discovered some strange marks on my body, mainly on legs. Or if I remember correctly, once on the arm.
I'ts not a colored spot and not quotation marks, it's look like line of several dots, like it was imprinted with fork.
It has no color, no swelling. Never bothered me, and first time it's happened, I thought that it was an old scar. But I got it again in another place, and started to wonder.

I never had an obvious "abduction scenario", although once had some "interesting" dream with "grays"... Even if I had tons of 'invasion" dreams, never in those dreams I saw greys, lizards or anything else. There is no available record of this dream, but I still remember most of it.

I was on a ship that belonged to grays. I was walking around without any restraint and saw several humans. They lived there for a long time. Some of them haven't been on Earth for years. I remember walking near some
table. Grey was sitting there and making some test/questionnairy to a male human. This human looked like american farmer, or I assumed it, because he had this kind of shirt design. He was crying and begging this Gray to let him go. He said "Please, no more. I've done this test a dozen times already. Please let me go. I want to go!" But it had no effect on a Grey. And then I saw lot of humans standing in the line. In the head of this line stood Grey with some device. This device looked like "dowsing device"/forked stick. He was testing every human with it, and those who were "ok", were allowed to leave. This is what I remember today.

So, I suppose it's indeed fits "abduction"? Is it possible I could just "visit" there? Or I am too naive? :)
Most of the time I had a feeling that I was "observing" and not "participating", although (it's not deffinite because I don't remember) it's possible I also set in the chair infront of this "tester".

Now, about this "dowsing device". I really don't know if what I saw had the same function, maybe it's was symbolic. But the role of forked stick is to find minerals and water. Maybe this testing method somehow connected to heavy water or some "minerals" in human body, even frequency, that for Grays can indicate
that this person "is not going to return to Earth".

Another curious event I had only yesterday. it was rather strange because I wasn't alone, but was the only
one to notice it. I was invited to participate in the meeting at work. Now, I am always aware of the time during those meetings, because 'talking' about work have no particular interest to me. :) The time isn't "flying".
In fact, in the morning of the same day, I already had another meeting, that lasted one hour.
I was called for the second meeting in 16:00. After some time, I looked at the screen of the computer to see what time is. I saw the last ":00" and thought that it was 17:00. But then someone said: "Oh it's already 18:00!"
I was trully surprised, because I didn't feel that we set there for 2 hours! I asked others if they felt how two hours past, they said "no", but they didn't find it unusual either. My boss said: "Well, maybe you wasn't bored". Right ;) I can swear that I felt that time went quicker then usual. What is interesting, that on the other hand,I felt the "time flow", or flow of events slower then usual. Like I was in suspension state. Haven't paying attention and detached. Now, in this particular case, I think I didn't have "group abduction" :) but some kind of other perceptional phenomena. Like in this particular moment, my frequency envelope/bubble, was out of sinc with surround environment. Or this is my theory.
Have another ideas?

Mmm re: fork - i got nothin. I've never been abducted as far as i can tell. Never dreamt about abductions, aliens, or anything. Had a cool acid trip once that was alien themed but thats about it.

re: time passing - i can do that to a T. When i was 18 i was in love hardcore, brain chemicals... mmm delicious. But basically my other half got wisked away on this program to live in israel for like 9 months. I didn't think much of it until he actually left, i was heart broken. Cried for days, etc. Usually im emotionally neutral, but yeah it hurt. So as time passed (slowly as all hell) i just told myself i was gonna make time pass faster. And it worked, the first few weeks blew, but by the end of the 2nd month time was flying by. Then before i knew it was lying to my parents and taking spring break over in israel (like 7 mo's after he left). Well when i got there all i wanted to do was to stretch that time out, slow it down so i could enjoy every lil bit of it, and it worked, i was there for 10 ten days and ended up feeling like a month. I also remember each day more vividly and better then my typical memories.

Fast forward: He gets back, few months pass, we break up and im off to a new college. Felt no need to make time speed up so i kept it normal. Anyway thats the closest i can come to experiencing what you describe. It works better for long periods of time as opposed to short, i've also streched a few short periods into what seemed longer, but the shorter in objective time it is (few seconds, few minutes, and hour etc) the harder it is for me to stretch my perception of it. Oh sidenote: grad'd college, working fulltime now and i hate it. Thus i've sped it up again, what seems like 2-4 weeks has actually been 6 months.

Hope that gives ya some insight.

Back
Top Bottom